Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Middle Eastern Harem RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndsey

Planetoid
Lets get some stuff out of the way first. I'm looking for highly literate partners. Be able to write AT LEAST two paragraphs of well organized content. Some spelling errors are fine here and there, but I shouldn't have to piece together what you mean from run on sentences. My ideal partner is a man who can sweep me away with his words.

Second thing, and this is big: I'm fine with variations on my ideas, but please don't message me asking to change the entire plot. If I list a plot about two comic book characters in a dom/sub relationship, please don't message me for two completely different characters. I can promise you I will not play that out for you. This also goes for power dynamics. If I request a dom/sub role and you ask for the roles to be switched you won't get a reply. Sorry, these are just things that bug me.

Kinks wise I'm very open. If you want include a kink in an idea I list anything that's not on this NO list is probably in play.
Gore
Vore
Scat
Snuff
Needles
Cutting
Piercings

Anything not on here? Probably in play. Got it? Sounds good?

The Middle Eastern Harem:
Based off the image below

12994345_932373833549404_5419811600322659283_n.jpg

I would like to do a role where a white girl ends up in the exotic harem of a Sultan. I would like her to be somewhat innocent and the harem open a new world to her of libertine sexual deviance. She would be the only blonde hair, blue eyed white girl the Sultan has ever had and would hold a special appeal to him because of it. Race play, group play, and just about any kinks you can think to include.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom