Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Remote Domination (Nobody x Devilla Roche)

Not surprisingly, Charlotte / Bunny’s other senses, her hearing, her smell, even her sense of taste was heightened far beyond the norm. She could hear the movement of the gears in the cameras in her room and knew full well that SIR was watching her. Yes, it preyed on her mind his watching her right now; he, possibly pleasuring himself in some lecherous way and doing it assumibly in the comfort of his own home, or even worse, in an apartment right in her building.

Charlotte / Bunny lay there, seconds giving way to minutes and the minutes giving way to who knew, an hour or or more. Maybe it just felt longer than it really was. There was a sense of tedium and she could not help but become a bit restless. With each movement, no matter what it was, she could feel those raised bumps and ridges move ever so slightly against her sex. It seemed to push her from one plateau to the next making her get closer and closer to a possible orgasm. All it took was someone to push her over the brink.

Then the front door of her apartment opened….

It startled Charlotte / Bunny and she raised her head. She pulled against the small chain between her wrists and ankles and was reminded that she was helpless to do anything. She slowly put her head back down, her heart beating faster and drool running down from her chin onto her neck. She could hear the sound of heavy footsteps and fear began to overtake her consciousness. Louder and louder they became and Charlotte / Bunny thought, “Is that SIR? Is that possibly him?”

Now a mere few feet away, she could smell his harsh, male stench. She continued to sniff and decided that was not SIR. The man who was her captor was far too intelligent and refined to have such an odor. Charlotte / Bunny figured out that he must have been SIR’s henchman. So many feelings went through her head - she was self conscious in front of this gorilla, her naked body on the bed as he stared at her with his disgusting gaze. She was scared, not knowing what this strange man would do to her. She tried to say aloud, “Don’t hurt me, please!!” But, it came out sounding like gibberish due to the ball gag.

Her fears were put on hold. She heard SIR’s henchman moving about the room, opening the closet doors, opening and closing bureau drawers, invading her, oh so personal space. She kept moving slightly this way and that way and trying to stop him somehow, but it was futile and fell on deaf ears. Not only that, but every movement was conflicting to try to fight this man. At times, because of those bumps and ridges pressing up against her sex, she fell prey to being drawn closer to an orgasm.

As the minutes passed, the henchmen seemed to go in the direction of leaving her apartment, the sound of his footsteps not as loud, the front door opening again and closing. It seemed to drive her crazy at times. She just wanted him to be gone; to do what SIR needed him to do and leave her alone, but the footsteps became louder yet again. Again she smelled his stench.

Then his hand was on her cheek and she stiffened. She lay there praying for him to go away. His hands gave Charlotte / Bunny a good idea that he was a big man. Well over six feet tall. His rough hand was heavy and his fingers felt big as he ran his hand down her cheek. She could picture him being more than two-hundred pounds. Then he spoke and said, “Hold still,” in that gruff male voice. Then he said, “He wants you to be able to talk.”

She knew he was talking about SIR. A chill ran up her spine thinking about what he would sound like.

Charlotte / Bunny felt her face being manipulated by this henchman. He removed the ball gag from her face and she exercised her jaw by opening and closing her mouth, but decided not to say anything out of her own basic fears. Suddenly, she felt the earbuds being carefully placed in her ears. She could hear a phone ringing, presumably her cell phone and then his voice spoke.

It was so refined, so at odds from the henchman standing over her bedside. She was pleasantly surprised by the tone of his voice. She could imagine him being handsome, intelligent, and a man who had money. But, she could also sense his calculating ways. He was methodical in his approach with her - every word imbued that about him. But, somehow she held on to every word, every syllable that echoed from his mouth.

“I am very pleased with you. How do you feel?”

Charlotte / Bunny began to answer trying to be careful with her words, but she feel into a constant stutter, “We- Well I fee- feel fi- fine. That is- is to say giv- giv- given the circumstances I’m all -

But then she felt the henchman’s heavy hand between her legs. She let out an audible gasp. There was an overload in her mind as the feeling of the ridges and bumps were too much to bear. When he moved his hand back and forth she could feel the pleasure come back building upon all of her small, subtle movements prior to this point in time. She **COOED** and **MOANED** along with his rubbing.

Then SIR spoke again in such a gentle way, “Tell me the truth, Bunny. Would you like him to help you take care of that? You'll have to ask him to do anything more than this. And you'll need to return the favor."

So many feelings were running through her right now. On one hand would it not be next to suicidal to have this gruff man pleasure her, given the circumstances? On the other, she could not deny what this chastity device was doing to her and what the henchman was doing to her. And, was she really ready to return the favor? And what would that mean? What would she have to do? What would he make her do?

Finally, after about a minute of silence and after a minute of moaning in frustration, she turned to the henchman and said, “Mister, whoever you are, please, please do more to help me orgasm. I will reciprocate the favor in any way that I can.”

Charlotte / Bunny could not believe how weak she really was at this point. But given what she looked like, in shackles, becoming a prisoner in her own apartment, and losing her freewill who could blame her from wanting to be pleasured by her surrogate captor.

"Good girl," Sir said quietly into her ear just as the thuggish henchman above her let out a low, dark laugh.

"You heard her," the man said, silent for a few moments. Bunny was unable to hear whatever instruction her master might be giving the man, but whatever he said prompted both another small chuckle and the damning sound of a zipper being undone. "Fine by me," the man said aloud. The teasing hand left her, the briefest pause before a squeaking spring and the descent of her legs marked a heavy weight leaning on the bed below her.

Suddenly a broad, muscled hand gripper her about the waist, roughly lifting and turning until she was forced over onto her stomach. The man pulled her hips hard, her body dragged back across the bed until she was up on her knees with her ass in the air and head down upon her mattress. "Don't move," the man ordered with the slightest growl of warning in his tone, the message affirmed by a light, quick slap to her upturned rear. For a moment she could feel only his shifting weight on the bed, briefly hear cloth rustling. There was a wet, liquid sound somewhere behind her that lasted a few moments.

Suddenly the hand was once more holding her hips, the tips of his fingers sticky with something fluid that tingled against her skin. Another hand pushed a finger in between the cheeks of her ass, shifting until they could hook around the leather thong of the chastity belt and pull, hard. The straps tightened painfully around her waist, the thong resisting but coming away just enough. The hand left her waist.

With no warning there was suddenly something pressing against Bunny's rosebud; it was small and rounded, plastic covered in the same tingling fluid. The pressure was slow at first, the man chuckling faintly as he pressed harder and harder until at the toy began to slip into her. Thankfully it was only a couple of inches long, and when the man released her the egg-shaped toy was nestled tightly just inside her ass and further kept in place by the release of the leather strap. Whatever lubrication he'd liberally used was doing its work as well, gentle and warm stimulation spreading out from her rear tunnel.

Vaguely she heard a tapping sound just before the toy burst into life, vibrating with a steady, gentle thrum that pulsed through her. The tightened belt pressed even harder against her sex, teasing her lips and clit as the toy shivered and trembled within her rear. But before she had the chance to become used to the new sensations the weight abruptly left her bed, a powerful hand wrapping itself in her hair at the base of her scalp before roughly pulling her towards the edge of the bed. Rather then pull until she fell off the man stopped when she was on the verge, grabbing her under her shoulders to bodily lift her and quickly set her down on her knees. The carpeted floor was soft beneath her bare legs, the hand that returned to her hair painful and harsh. Something moved just before her face, only for something warm, hard and fleshy to slap against her cheek.

"Kind of a scrawny bitch, aren't you?" the man muttered before she heard a very familiar sound; a photograph being taken. "You'd better be a damn good cocksucker, whore. Now open your mouth," he commanded, rubbing himself against her cheek and leaving a smear of precum behind when he shifted it to press against her lips. "I want to hear how much a slut like you likes sucking my fat cock."

“Good girl.” That was the last that she would hear from SIR at least not until she had “returned the favor” in exchange for the want and need of being pleasured herself.

“Have I just given in too easily,” Charlotte / Bunny thought to herself. “Am I that weak, or is there something else that I can’t get my arms around.” That thought gnawed at her psyche for a little while.

Then she heard that bear of a man, than henchman say, “You heard her,” but then there was silence. Charlotte / Bunny tried to listen in on the other conversation, the one where the henchmen was speaking to SIR. But, try as she might, even with her own hearing, which was better than normal, due to being blindfolded, could only pick up occasional phrases from the henchmen such as, “Fine by me.”

Then Charlotte felt the big, rough manly hands upon her waist. She let out a low noise from her mouth, being surprised by his hands on her naked body. Then when he manipulated her body, as if she were a mere toy, a thing, and quickly and so harshly pulled toward the edge of the bed, she let out a, “Ugh!” her heart being pushed right into her throat. She was helpless and could not fight back. A sense of fear mixed with excitement had Charlotte / Bunny’s heart beating very rapidly. She was now on pins and needles, not knowing what would happen next.

She now felt a purposeful manipulation of her body. Placed on her knees and her derriere in the air, her body pulled in toward her legs, a hand placing her head down with such force, Charlotte / Bunny continued to have regrets about her decision. “Oh my God, he’s going to put his big thing in my ass! It figures, he’s some sicko that just wants to sodomize me. Why oh why did I give in so easily??”

After being told to not move by the gorilla of a henchman and the slap, which caught her off guard, Charlotte / Bunny could not help but blurt out, “Wha- What are you- you going to do to me?”

All she got were the sounds of squishy, liquidy noises. With her arms locked together behind her back and blindfolded so tightly around her eyes, Charlotte /Bunny had to concentrate on the sounds she was hearing. After a short while, she got the answer to all those squishy, liquidy noises hanging in the air.

She felt the tight tugging and shifting of her leather chastity belt, the ridged and bumped area pulling tightly up against her sex. She let out those unmistakable coos and moans that brought her back to that feeling of wanting to have that wonderful orgasm. Then she felt the rough henchmen push something up against her rosebud. Before she could speak, before she could even utter any sound to stop him (as if she could), it was over. She knew that he had expertly pushed an anal plug inside of her. The shame of it was it felt really good inside of her even though Charlotte / Bunny did not want to admit it. As she moved, even a little bit, the mix of lubrication, anal plug, and the walls of her anal tract were enough to bring immense amount of pleasure.

Then came the **V~I~B~R~A~T~I~O~N~S** of the plug inside of her.

The amount of pleasure inside her was **W O N D E R F U L**

But that was superseded by a moment of intense **P A I N**

Charlotte / Bunny let out a long scream when she felt her hair being pulled by this rough henchman. That feeling of one’s scalp being pulled so hard is so indescribable, tears welled up in her eyes immediately, and she cried out, “Please don’t!!!” He said nothing and kept dragging her across the bed until she felt herself falling and more panic ensued. But then she felt his strong hands and arms set her down on the floor.

Charlotte / Bunny felt herself being manipulated once again. Placed on her knees, her bare ass set on the backs of her lower legs and touching the tops of the heels of her feet. She felt his hands against her chest and on her back, the strange man pushing her upper body erect and making sure it was just so. She felt like she was a mannequin in a store window being properly displayed for all the shoppers to see.

The feelings of the vibrations in her ass came back, if for a moment, but then he pulled on her hair again, this time it was bearable, but she could feel a throbbing all throughout her scalp.

Then came the warm slap. It wasn’t a hand and Charlotte / Bunny knew what was going to happen next. “Why, oh why?” she muttered aloud, really just speaking to herself.

Then those unforgettable words….

"Kind of a scrawny bitch, aren't you? You'd better be a damn good cocksucker, whore. Now open your mouth. I want to hear how much a slut like you likes sucking my fat cock."

As he grazed her cheek, she felt the some warm, creamy liquid, then heard the sound of a camera. It made her freeze for a moment. Then she felt the head of his cock on her lips. Her eyes, although blindfolded, widened. She could tell he had a huge cock. Only a portion of the head was on her lips and it was forcing them open already. Charlotte / Bunny shifted her attention down to her ass. “Oh the pleasure of those vibrations,” she thought. Then she opened her mouth wide, her eyes shut, waiting to receive his huge cock.

The man chuckled as Bunny obeyed, pressing his hips forward slightly. Her lips were spread wider around the thick meat, his motion finally coming to a halt just as the flared head of his cock rested fully in her mouth. The musky, undeniably male scent of him began to fill her senses, the taste of his precum and flesh slowly filling her mouth and coating her tongue. "Yeah, not bad," he grunted above her. "You've got a sweet mouth, babe. Shame it's the only hole I'm allowed to use." His hand fell away and she heard clinking sounds just above her head, a leather belt sliding against cloth as it was removed. The hand on the back of her head suddenly returned and tightened its grip, and she heard the man begin to move. Bunny's head was forced to turn along with his motions, the hard flesh staying in her mouth the entire time. Eventually she was forced to move her knees and turn in place, the mystery solved when she heard the creaking of her bedsprings as the man sat upon the edge of her bed.

One hand remained on the back of her head, letting her move on her own but stopping her from daring to lift her mouth entirely away from him. "You'd better do a damn good job," the man said above her, the clinking sound appearing above her again. "You can be a good little cocksucker and feel this." The toy in her ass began to pulse even more rapidly, faster and faster until it was thrashing wildly around inside her, pulsing so strongly it was almost impossible to feel anything else. "Or you can be a worthless cumrag and get this." Sweet pleasure from the toy instantly ended as it ceased to move, the lack of pleasure suddenly worsened by the crack of a leather belt thrashing down to smack into her exposed back. "Got it?" he snapped, jerking her forward. His grip on her head shifted, a powerful thumb forcing its way in between her jaws to force her mouth open. "Yeah, you get it. The boss doesn't mess with girls unless he knows they're fucking sluts."

Bunny's head was pulled down, the thick cock forcing its way between her lips. "Atta girl," he murmured, the man's hips starting to push up to press more and more of his shaft into her. Soon enough her mouth was utterly filled, the tip reaching back far enough to press against the entrance to her throat. But for whatever reason the man seemed content with that, loosening his grip until she could move freely. Between her legs the vibrator buzzed into life, the pulsing pleasure beginning to erase the leftover sting from his cruel belt.

"Do a good job for him, Bunny," Sir said softly into her ear, his voice just as calm and composed as it ever was. If the lewd sight captured by the cameras in her room was arousing him his voice gave no sign, his control over his self absolute. "Let go of your shame. Release your inhibitions. Don't concern yourself with others may think, forget everything but the moment. This is what you always wanted, after all. To give up control. To surrender. Be the person you never dared to allow yourself to become." The vibrator began to move more quickly, ramping up until it was nearly up to its full, blissful speed.

The strange man allowed her to suck him for several long, lewd moments before something changed. With a long groan he forced her head back, every inch of the thick shaft slipping out from between her lips and sliding against her tongue. It came free of her mouth with a wet pop, his length slapping wetly against her cheek. "Yeah," he grunted, his hips shifting to rub himself against the soft flesh of her cheeks. It took her only a moment there was still hot flesh that wasn't wet with her drool, several inches of cock left unsucked. "What did I say?" he said in a low voice, danger lurking behind his words. The leather belt fell against her back, not to harm but merely to remind her of the pain that awaited should she fail to obey. "I want to hear how much you like sucking my cock. A dumb slut like you should be begging for me to fuck her throat raw."

"No different from what you've done before, Bunny. You were already the slave of your fans. You know full well how liberating it is to give yourself wholly to another, to revel in everything that society tells you is wrong."

Back
Top Bottom