Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailing Mommy Jenna (Celebstars & Roleplaymaster)

Moans coming from the woman under him revealed that his mother was now awake, and enjoying herself. She would have had a killer hangover since she was completely drunk the night before, so this gentle fucking would be exactly what she needed. He wasn't doing this for her though; he always wanted to take care of his morning wood using another woman's body, and Jenna's was as good as any.

Burying his face in her neck, the boy began to moan. The sounds were muffled, making it impossible for the other to realise that it was not her husband in bed with her (at least, not by listening). His rhythm soon changed, so instead of thrusts, his hips ground against hers. It felt different. Not necessarily better, but different. The change did not last long before he returned to normal thrusts. This time though, the thrusts were shorter, faster, and much harder. It was lucky there was no headboard on the table, or else Jenna's head would be hitting it after almost every thrust. "Mm fuck." He mumbled against her neck, pecking the skin under her ear, wanting to get close to that strong scent of her. It seemed to be stuck in her hair. Feeling himself get close, his thrusts increased in speed, wanting to have a strong finish.

The mother's warm breath coated his cheek as he fucked her once more. Her hands were still in the same positions, clawing at his scalp and running down his back, although it suddenly changed to take a handful of his ass cheeks. "I...ugh...I can't remember the last time you woke me up to fuck me like this...fuck....oh god..."

When his thrusting stopped and he started to grind himself, Jenna bit her lip and dug her nails in to his flesh before he humped her once more. It seemed to be faster now, even rougher to, almost using her body as a means to pleasure himself. It wasn't all that bad though, her pussy was clenching his cock well and she was moist ready to cum.

Her stocking covered legs wrapped around his lower back as she let her juices fall on to his dick, her cunt aching with pleasure as she moaned in his ear, kissing it to tenderly before her teeth slightly nibbled at it. "I told you I could be kinky for you."

From her words, it was obvious she thought he was his father, but of course he was not. His moans got louder as he went back to thrusting, her hands gripping his buttocks and encouraging him to continue. Wanting her to get fucked in blissful ignorance, it was difficult not to talk to her, asking her to beg him to go faster. His arms wrapped tighter around her, holding her against his body with one hand, the other held Jenna's ass in a vice-like grip.

"I told you I could be kinky for you." He heard her moan, and the boy smirked. Thrusting all the way in and cumming hard, Cameron replied "Oh, I know you can be, mother." he sighed happily, laying on top of her body as he relaxed from his orgasm. Closing his eyes and breathing in and out slowly, the boy waited for her imminent freak-out.

While enjoying her own orgasm, her pussy tingled still as he fed it his cock. The thrusts felt even better while he gripped her, holding on to her body, keeping her pinned close to him as well as underneath him. Biting her lip as he came in her, she rolled her eyes and caught her breath as the sex came to an end.

"I loved that" she admitted, before he spoke. With his head on her shoulder by her side, she couldn't see his face. Slowly taking her hand away from his scalp, her fingers ran out of his hair and to the sides. "Cam...Cameron?" Jenna stuttered, slowly pushing him up and seeing it was her son who had just fucked her.

"Oh my god...what have I done..what the fuck have you done!" Nervous at first she turned angry at him, hands in the air, not wanting to touch him in his naked form. All this happening while his cock was still inserted in her cunt. "Get off me...I need to shower...GET OFF ME!"

Once he was up and off her, Jenna went to the bathroom and immediately showered.

The boy was silently smirking as she fretted around trying to get him away, holding his mother's naked form to his own for as long as he could before she overpowered him as escaped. Deciding to play his trump card when she returned, the boy waited for his mother's return. Hearing the water splashing in the next room, Cameron distracted himself by wiping his cock clean with the various pairs of underwear in his mother's drawer.

Eventually the water stopped. Soon, Jenna was walking out of the bathroom, possibly hoping that he son was not there. Before she could react to his presence, one hard yank of her towel brought it to the ground, revealing her naked form once again. "Now mother, you are going to be my new pet. My new toy. I am going to love it, and you... well... you'll learn to like it eventually. I mean, you clearly enjoyed yourself earlier." He smiled, attempting to run a hand along her body. "Of course, you could always say no. I honestly don't mind, but Dad might not enjoy hearing about how you seduced me in your sexy lingerie. I'm just an innocent fifteen year old boy, I did nothing wrong." Despite his claims of innocence, Cameron looked anything but. "Now, do you want to be an obedient pet? Or shall I call up Dad and catch him up on everything?"

The water rushed over her body, claiming it as it rained down upon her. Cleaning her sweat and other bodily fluids, it couldn't erase the feelings she felt inside. Her emotions disgusted at what she did, even how she enjoyed it. Turning the taps off and grabbing a towel, Jenna dried herself the best she could before wrapping it around her.

Stepping out in to her room once more, she saw her son who wasted no time in telling her what was going to happen. With her hair wet and frizzy looking, the white towel covered her body from the chest down, hiding her naked frame. A little pulling match erupted between the pair as he pulled on her makeshift clothing. The towel was yanked and pulled before finally falling to the floor. Covering herself up in horror her heart was racing in her chest.

"Stop talking!" Jenna blasted, arm across her chest, hand down to her groin. "What? Why would you tell your father? You are blackmailing me!" Them gorgeous lips which were wrapped around his cock the previous night opened wide in horror.

"You are bluffing, you wouldn't say anything to him, you wouldn't hurt your own father."

Cameron sighed softly as he laid on his mother's comfy bed - of course it wouldn't be that easy... "Dad is a lousy father, so bringing him down a peg or two would be quite fun. You really don't know me well if you think I won't blackmail others." He laughed, scratching his leg for a moment, before grasping the base of his cock. "Mother, I want your lips to wrap around my cock. The moment you do that, you are promising to be in my service. The longer you wait, the more I talk with dad and might let something slip. The choice is yours." The son spoke, twirling his cock around in a circle slowly.

Grabbing the bedside phone, he dialed his dad's phone number and waited for his dad to answer. "... ... Oh, hey dad! Glad I got you... You just got out of a meeting? Bet it was boring, huh?" Cameron began his conversation with his father. The answer he received from his father brought a small chuckle out of the boy, but he was rolling his eyes silently at his mother, miming his hand talking, insinutating his father was rambling a bit. "I won't keep you too long, I just wanted to see how you were doing. Me and mum had plenty of fun last night. Had a nice dinner and everything, it was great." He was staring right into Jenna's eyes, waiting for her to act. "Yeah, it was delicious. I had spaghetti, I can't remember what Mum had though."

Standing there naked, she watched her son look calm and composed as he was talking to her. Laying on her bed like he owned it infuriated her, yet she could do nothing apart from grab the towel and wrap it around herself once more, not being able to help expose her body once more.

"Im not giving you a blowjob! Your asking your own mother for that!" The anger on her face slowly swept away as he picked up the phone. Hearing the numbers being punched in it wasn't long before she heard her son talking. Slowly making her way forward, she cringed at the sound of her son saying they had fun last night.

The subject moved on to dinner though. Jenna was a little more calm now but very nervous. "Ok...Ok.." she mimed with her lips, hoping her husband didn't hear her presence. Holding a finger to her neck, she ran it across her skin in a signal to end the call. Her other hand was still clutching to the towel she had put back on.

Noticing his mother's nerves and frantic actions to make him shut up, the boy winked and continued the conversation, miming for her to drop the towel. "It sucks that you have to be doing more travelling, but I guess Mum and I will have to keep each other company. We'll work out something to do together, don't worry." Another wink was sent his mother's way.

Soon after, he said his goodbyes and hung up the phone, watching his mother closely as he pondered what to do. He could make her suck and fuck him, the first time with her being completely aware of her actions. It would be fun to watch her squirm as she brought pleasure to her son... Or, he could be on top of her, bringing her pleasure that her husband never could. That would be interesting, as she would no doubt attempt to hide the moans that she never knew she could make. Deciding he was rather horny, Cameron decided on making her fuck him instead.

"You must be so thankful that I didn't reveal your naughty little secret." The boy smiled widely. "I wonder how you can ever repay me." he pondered aloud, his tone laced with sarcasm. His cock still was being swung, waiting for her to take actions and swallow his cock.

Jenna dropped the towel almost instantly. Despite holding on to it for her dear life earlier, she was now happier than ever to let it go if it meant her husband didn't find out. The soft cloth fell to the carpeted floor, revealing her naked body, her motherly breasts and smooth pussy.

An arm came across her chest, holding it in place to bring a hand to her mouth where she slowly chewed on her nails. Not biting or damaging them, but in a bid to comfort the butterflies flying around in her stomach, the nervous feeling of the man she married finding out what she did the previous night was to much to bare. Eyes were watering as the con continued to speak and the hand Jenna had to her lips was trembling awfully.

When the call was ended, it was like this huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders and there was no breathing space. Time to be allowed on her convincing her son not to say a word of their fucking session. The problem.....?

The only way she could prevent him from speaking out was placing his cock in her mouth.

Hearing the sarcasm in his voice annoyed her as she watched him swing his cock in his hand, him playing with it like a toy. The mother's bare feet traced along the comforting carpet until they reached the foot of the bed. Lowering down on to her knees she extended a hand out to touch his thigh. The other joined on the other leg, before Jenna lowered her head down to his shaft. Her pretty pink lips wrapped around the head as a tear fell on his stomach.

It felt like forever, but finally Jenna approached him, sliding his cock into her mouth, her hands lightly holding his thighs as she steadied herself. She seemed nervous and reluctant, causing her actions to become incredibly slow, so much so that it was annoying the young boy. "Put some enthusiasm into it, c'mon... my friends at school have mentioned that you look like a slut in some of your movies, now it's time for you to act like one. Your body is my new toy, and I like to slap around toys that bore me." He threatened, suddenly pushing her head down until her nose was roughly pressed against his body, buried in his pubic hair. Once she hit the base, her head was released, almost like a silent warning that she better get better or he'll be rougher.

As his mother continued, the boy began to talk about what would happen if his father somehow found out what happened. "I mean... Dad will be angry and upset, that would be fun to watch. He'll file for a divorce, you'd likely even lose a lot of your money and belongings since you are in the wrong. But of course on the up side, if you split, you would be free to be with me whenever you wanted... But since I doubt you want that, I think our current situation is better, where I can have you whenever I want."

Her soft lips fell over his cock and she gave head to the boy slowly and unconvincingly. With parted hands on each of his thighs, she let her mouth keep him upright, not that he needed much help in that area. Shaking when he pushed her head, Jenna was forced to take him down deep, his entire shaft shoved in her mouth and lodging to the back of her throat. Coughing sounds erupted as the mother tried to push herself away, using her hands against his legs.

Jenna's face ended up in his pubic area, the rough hairs making it feel like her nose was being scratched to pieces. Thankfully he didn't keep her down there long, removing his hand to let her go at her own pace once more.

The room was filled with his words, he liked to talk she thought. He was enjoying the power he had over his own mother now, their was a new alpha in charge. Picking up the pace, her wet tongue coated the underside whilst the upper lip brushed and stroked the top side. Jenna was pretty good at giving head when she was trying.

Sighing softly as Jenna's pace picked up a bit, Cameron closed his eyes and just enjoyed the sensations his mother's mouth was bringing him. "You know... I can hear you and dad at nights when you guys fuck. Same sounds come every time, just bored sounding moans from you, and weird grunts from him. You guys sound so... vanilla. Boring. I was worried I would need to teach you how to suck a dick, but you are actually really good at it. Were you a slut before you met dad?" He questioned, looking at her. It would be curious to see if she answered or ignored him.

Feeling himself getting closer to cumming, Cameron knew what he wanted to do. Slowly standing up and ensuring her blowjob was not interrupted, the boy used his mother's mouth like a sex toy, hearing her gurgle as he thrust in and out. As his climax approached, the teen pulled out, spraying a thick load all over his mother's face and neck, with a few drips falling onto her heaving chest. A bit of semen landed over her (now closed) left eye. Sliding back inside to clean his cock, Cameron laid out some rules and expectations.

"From now on, you'll do what I ask, when I ask it. If you make me ask for it a second time, you will be punished. You, of course, don't tell anyone about our relationship or what it entails. Whenever we have the house to ourselves, you will wear a uniform, which is complete nudity, or some form of sexy lingerie, unless I say otherwise. If I cum on you, you will wear it with pride until I allow you to clean it off. If you clean if off beforehand, again, you will be punished. And finally, your cunt, ass, and mouth all belong to me now. You will no longer ask or accept sex from dad or anyone else. Do you understand?" He asked, his cock still in her mouth.

Jenna believed she was quite quiet when having sex with her husband. It consisted of her laying on her back with her legs open just servicing his cock. Now that she thought about it, the love making was very mundane. "Start treating me with a bit of respect" the mother said to him, her hand jerking his cock as she spoke, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

Getting back to work, she swallowed his shaft, believing she was in control as long as she stayed at a quick enough pace. However, things took a turn when he stood up off the bed, maintaining the blowjob was still in tact. The pace picked up, what was meant to be oral changed in in to a fucking session. Instead of holding on to the base of his cock Jenna was forced to push back, or at least try to. Pushing her hands against his thighs, she couldn't get away.

It was a relief when he pulled out, gasping for air after her face turned red, cum splattered across her face, dripping on to her neck and motherly breasts. Flinching as some hit her eye, Jenna was forced to clean him off once more as he shoved himself inside. Listening to him talk, he made her sound like nothing but a piece of meat. Nodding, she understood.

His mother was submitting. Good. She looked so good with cum sprayed all over her face and breasts. Helping Jenna to her feet, he wiped the remains of the semen from his cock, onto her lovely and smooth thigh. "Good girl. Now, go and make breakfast for us." He instructed, slapping her ass and giving a small push in the direction of the door. As his hand slid from her ass, he let a finger lightly prod her ass hole, curious as to her reaction to the touch. Watching her leave, the boy quickly went through her belongings, trying to find any toys or costumes but was left disappointed. He did find some lube and a few thongs, but that was all.

Entering the kitchen with the strong smell of breakfast filling the air, Cameron slapped her ass once again, enjoying watching the cheeks jiggle in the cold air. "So did you have plans for today?" he asked his mother, sitting down at the head of the table, a spot traditionally sat in by his father.

Yelping as he slapped her ass, she jerked forward and even jolted further as a finger ran across her asshole. The mother was a virgin in that area. She dared not wipe anywhere he had cummed, although around her eye she cleared it to see properly while heading downstairs to the kitchen with a trembling fear of what she was doing with her son.

Still naked, she put the gas on and put a saucepan out and fried some bacon after added a small amount of oil. Putting sausages on the grill and cracking an egg, the kitchen filled up with the smell of a greasy yet filling meal to start the day.

Shaking and jumping when he slapped her once more, the firm flesh of her ass cheeks wiggled as did her breasts in front of her.

"No plans today, I didn't have anything planned" she told her son, keeping an eye on the food, cooking it how he liked it.

Watching her cook, the woman seemed at ease. As she should be, around her son and master. The sizzling meat on the pan would occasionally spit, with the hot fat hitting her skin and burning it briefly. It was a sting very similar to the spankings, undesirable, yet strangely feeling good.

"Good... Good..." he said softly, trying to think of some fun activities for the day. Hearing the sound of the meat sizzling get quieter, it was clear that the breakfast was ready to be plated up. "Thanks mum for breakfast. I'll serve it for us." he smiled, seemingly offering a kind service for her. Sending her away from the food, it was set up on the plates, even servings, and brought to the table. With one plate at the head of the table, the other was placed next to him, but he did not let her sit down.

"You're my good little pet, mother, which means you will behave like one. There's your breakfast, getting nice and cold. The sooner you make me cum, the sooner you can eat." He informed her. It would be difficult for her to get him to cum once again, since his last orgasm was so recent.

Back
Top Bottom