Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Single Serving Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

usererror

Banned
Banished
Sometimes I think I forget the color of the sun during the winter. Those fluorescent lights glow just the wrong shade- in before dawn, out after dusk. This is what I signed up for. This is why I spent four years in business school- so that I could own a boat and retire at fifty. I'm Jack's wasted life.

What was once a young eager will to succeed has become replaced by the drones of monotony. File this. Submit that. Report, what? The other day I almost submitted a full page of 'fuck' repeated over and over again. I am Jack's diminished self-worth.

Today is Tuesday. I know because Johnston's wearing a yellow tie. He called me into his office for a 'review' of my recent 'report'. His tone suggested air quotes were necessary. "What the fuck is this shit." That's not a direct quote, but a paraphrased five-minute rant. At least I thought I didn't submit that 'fuck' report. I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

I've seen you before. I'm not sure if you noticed. We are all just faceless employee numbers so one can never really know. We wander the halls like lost souls searching for the doorway to our afterlife. Until, one day, we're lost together down a same mirrored corridor. Away from the prying eyes of Stacey from Sales and Alice from Acquisitions. I notice that pale, almost hollow look in your eyes. I see it every day when I brush my teeth and I'm forced to stare back at myself. I hate it. Maybe we could melt together in our own mutual hatred for this place. I am Jack's cold sweat.

There wasn't even a chance for me to say a word before we were close. We moved instinctively and without thought. Your scent. Your warmth.

Even the beat of our hearts together- they surely hadn't felt this in a long time. I leaned in further towards you and brought my lips to your ear. Sharp breaths cascaded upon your skin. My hand started to slide down your body as I glanced at the empty hallway. "How long do you can we can get away with it right here?"

I am Jack's eternal sense of optimism.

Hey, kinda in the mood for a play in an office setting. Kinda open to alot of possibilities, despite the refrain not really looking for a Fight Club fanfic, though who knows? Some stuff I'm cool with: Exhibitionism, sneaking around, rough stuff, role reversals, romance, maybe a little bit of dubcon, reluctance, sluts, innocents, oral, vaginal, anal, maybe a bit of discipline for those that need it, maybe a bit of punishment for those that want it, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom