Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Reversal Virus: an office romance (Tori and Zonetea)

The busty boss was in love with his mouth. While it was clear it was his first time giving a blow job, his effort and energy was definitely appreciated. Moving his hair around with her hands, the brunette sighed and moaned. "mmmmm, You have the most wonderful little mouth Dakota baby." she praised. The already deep infatuation Georgina felt for him was growing deeper with every moment. She wanted him. More than just as a lover. But as a real, honest to goddess boyfriend. Someone she could take out on the town, show off, and maybe even spoil with gifts. Fantasies would have spun wildly in her mind, except that she was too busy enjoying the wonderful blow job. 

"OH? I didn't know you were into face fucking." she replied with a giggle. "but if you want me to do that, I'm surely not going to say no. But don't worry....I'll be super gentle." Pressing her hands gently to the side of his face, the busty brunette began to slowly drive her large fat cock deeper into his mouth. "Relax your throat." the futawoman said to her lover. "you won't gag if you relax. If you need me to stop, just tap me twice." Gently pushing deeper and deeper, Georgina pushed her fourteen inches in and out, trying to get as much of it into his mouth, even all of it if she could. 

It had been sometime since she had last experienced this much action on her clit, and it was almost too much to bear. "Oh goddess that's intense." she cried out. But she didn't like complaining. So she took deep breaths and focused a minute on her pussy. After a bit she began to moan in arousal. "oh wow that's actually really good." she moaned out. "mmmmm yes baby, don't stop rubbing my clit. I'm going cum from my pussy sooooo very soon!!!"

Determined to save her cock cum for his beautiful pussy, she contained that part of herself and kept her focus on her underused pussy. Ready to cum from it.

It was hard for Dakota to relax his throat as Georgina was sliding in and out of it. He was making slight choking sounds but he hadn't tapped her yet, instead he was trying to focus on his breathing, which was hard. His throat wanted to close around her and he could feel a little bit of drool slipping out of his mouth from his inexperience adding to the slight sounds he was already making. He vowed to get better at it, knowing he'd need practice. Trying to do as she said and relax his eyes were a little watery from the sensation but it wasn't anything too bad, though he could feel his throat stretching a bit.

Continuing to rub her quickly with his fingers he was really pressing in. Sure he could feel his arm cramping up but he had to bring her an orgasm somewhere! He'd feel so bad if she didn't achieve at least one! Well plus, it, to him, would say he was so bad at sex that she couldn't even get off by what he was dong. It didn't matter he was still struggling with accepting her cock into his throat, it was a hard thing to accomplish and he couldn't be perfect at it on his first try. No matter how hard he really wished he could be .

His other hand was holding onto her thigh. The position not really working for him he realized but at the moment it didn't matter. What mattered was that she achieved some kind of great feeling. A thought did cross his mind briefly to eat her out sometime too. It hadn't even occurred to him that she might like her balls stimulated too as he was relaxing just enough to let her deeper down his throat.

Georgina pumped her thick long member into his mouth. She felt amazing, receiving a blow job from Dakota was amazing. Not to mention how he was rubbing her clit. "Oh yes yes, gonna cum." she moaned out from his stimulation. After just a moment, the busty futawoman suddenly came. Her tight never fucked pussy suddenly clamped down on his fingers and even more pussy juice oozed out. "Oh god yes!!!" she moaned. It was the first ever orgasm she'd had from her pussy. The first orgasm she had of any kind in years. 

Pulling her cock from his mouth, she reached for her loved and pulled him up so they could kiss softly. "That was amazing." she said as she softly kissed Dakota. "DOn't worry about not deepthroating me today. I'd be happy to help you get use to taking my fat cock. If you want that is." Kissing him softly, Georgina rolled him onto his back and kissed down his soft hairless body. Reaching his privates, she gave his small penis a few licks, before lifting up the phallus and balls to allow her access to his beautiful virgin pussy. 

"Mmmm, looks so tasty." she moaned. Leaning down, the busty woman held his soft penis in one hand, and spread his soaking wet folds open with another. Licking between the two wet lips. Georgina began to eat him out. At the same time, she softly stroked his cute boy penis. Her eyes looked up, watching him as she doubly pleased him.

Taking a good breath of air when Georgina pulled out of his throat, Dakota was thankful for it. His fingers were quite soaked from her juices and he would lick the taste of her off of them, enjoying the sweetness he found there. "Any assistance you want to offer is fine by me...though that angle was really hard' he said, he wanted to tell her before he forgot. Or before he wasn't able to really say anything more to her about it. She was so sexy and he loved that she actually came! He was a little proud of himself on top of that, but more that he was glad she got off.

Her soft lips on his body felt nice and he shuddered a little, his nipples getting hard. However any other thoughts he had were gone as soon as he felt her tongue sliding up his slit. "Aa-aah!" he groaned his toes curling up at the intense feeling. "Oh, oh! OH!!" he'd already been a little pent up as it was and he arched his back to try and have her lick him harder, his face flushed from the feeling.

"Your tongue feels soo good!!" he moaned, his hips rocking as he tried to take more of her. He really wanted her to just thrust in, he'd never wanted something so badly before but, her tongue was too heavenly to pass up right then. Plus the stimulation from his penis, which wasn't nearly as sensitive, had him shaking slightly in his legs. Before he knew it, his orgasm was sneaking up on him so quickly. "AH..AH!! OH!! I-I!" he was really trying to get out how he was feeling. It just wasn't quite there yet he'd noticed.

"Maybe next time I'll have to put you on your knees?" Georgina suggested. She had been careful to control her dominant side. But his blow job had caused her to let loose a bit. Assuming this wasn't just a one night stand, which she had no intention of it becoming, Georgina planned on putting him on his knees and making him suck her off. Though, she would repay the favor. Her tongue driving between her wet swollen lips was already an indication of that. 

"You taste really really good." Georgina commented. "I haven't eaten a pussy since college. But if you had been around then, I would have been munching on this beautiful pink cunt all day, every single day!!!!" Stroking his little penis a bit harder, the busty woman tongued him agressively. Her long tongue buried into his wet cunt. She began to carve at it, her tongue tracing shapes and every manner of lick she wanted. "That's it baby boy," she teased as she flicked his clit a bit. "Cum so hard for you sexy big tittied boss. Cum all over her tongue!!!"

Georgina buried her face in his cunt and ate away. She didn't plan on stopping until he couldn't take anymore. Her massive dick was rock hard, ready for the fucking to cum. But she wasn't going to fuck him just yet. She had been horny for almost twenty four hours, so she was going to use him all night and collapse on him when she had no energy for anything.

The position sounded better to Dakota, not that he could say much he was too busy moaning and rocking his hips against his lovers mouth to even think about trying to form proper sentences. If they would have met in collage he would have had let her eat him out all day. They'd have never gotten any work done. "AHNN!!!" his hands were gripping hard into the sheets, his legs twitching furiously as he kept his back pretty arched. He was pretty much ignoring the shaking in favor of continue to feel her warm tongue licking at his sensitive sex. "I'm, I'm cumming!!!!" he cried out.

Panting hard he felt he could finally reach it and he twitched hard and fast "Georgina!!!" her name came spilling out of him just as his juices started to flow out as he clamped down hard and pulsated rapidly. His eyes fluttered and his grip tightened so much his knuckles were turning white. Not only had he gotten a climax from his pussy, his cock swelled and pulsated but he never came much from there. It pretty much just dribbled out, dropping onto his stomach in a nice little pool.

Exhausted from the climax he settled down a little. "I've never...had an orgasm from both sexes before..." not even when he'd tried experiencing on his own. Well, the few times he'd tried on his own. "If we were in college together we'd never had gotten anything done" he teased.

Georgina didn't stop eating him out as he cried out in orgasmic bliss. Her tongue kept lapping at his little clit, her fingers pushed inside and began to seek out his g-spot. While her other hand kept stroking him, though slowly to a soft tug when his little penis poured semen on her hand. male semen was virtually impotent these days, another side effect of the R-virus. Looking up across his hairless body, the brunette gave his little clit a few more flicks of her tongue, savoring the taste. Finally satisfied, she wiped up his cum onto her hand and ate it right in front of him. The taste was a bit salty, though not at all unpleasant. "Not bad penis cream." she teased. Licking his penis clean, Georgina kissed back up his body and gave each of his nipples a flick of her tongue.

"I would have gotten work done." She disagreed. "But I would have probably spent a bunch of time either between your thighs, or on my back with you on top. Not that either of us would have complained." Giggling, the brunette climbed off the bed to find some lube. Grabbing a bottle of hot and cold lube from her bag, she poured a little on her fingers and then rubbed it inside of Dakota. "You're going to need this." she assured him. "You have one of the tightest cunts I've ever seen, and my huge cock is going to need to go balls deep in you before I'm satisfied." After lubing him up, the busty woman poured some of the clear substance on her cock, gasping a bit as the cold sensation hit and began to change based on the chemicals within.

Climbing back onto the bed, Georgina lined her cock up with his tight virginal slit. Rubbing her cock head a few times between his wet lips and across his clit, she gazed into his eyes. "Tell me if the pain is too much." the busty futawoman insisted, not wanting to hurt him. With her eyes fixed on his, she began to push inside of him. Her fat cock struggling to penetrate the tightness of his never fucked mancunt. Gasping a bit at how snug the hole was, Georgina resolved to bottom out in him. Pushing deeper, she hoped it wouldn't hurt him too bad when she popped his cheery.

Dakota was lightly crying out at the sensation. It was just so intense after his climax that he hardly noticed that she was pushing inside of him. Well at first until he gasped and arched more. It was so crazy and he couldn't stop moaning, it was much too good! He panted once she was done teasing him. "You're so sexy" he panted as he kept his legs nice and spread for her. He was kind of surprised she had actually tried his cum. She'd actually even cleaned him all up with her tongue! It was so sexy to not only see her lick him clean but to actually feel that hot tongue all over him. God he would have had it all day.

"Ha..well I wouldn't have gotten anything done" he said with a light chuckle. He actually was able to get through college without his face or his crotch being occupied. Groaning in pain he gasped at the sensation of being stretched by her thick cock when she slid in, even with the lubricant. Though he trusted her that it would have been worse without it. "Oh..! Nn...!!" he groaned. He was holding onto the sheets tightly so that he could try and relieve some of the pain. He was a little tense as his body was accepting her, making himself even tighter though not on purpose. He was trying to let her in as far as she could get but it was difficult to get used to the sensation. "FUCK!" he groaned.

"You're..you're so big!" he could feel how his pussy was stretching to accept her while at the same time clinging to her in a vice like grip and refusing to let go. How she was even going to slide all in there he wasn't sure but he knew she wasn't all the way inside quite yet. Despite the tight, pressure almost he was feeling. He'd let her do it again and harder if she wanted to. "..I'm...I'm okay if you push all the way in..if you don't thrust just yet" he told her as he looked at her, groaning in pain and just trying to breathe in hopes to lessen the sensation.

"Says the boy with the most beautiful ass." Georgina giggled as she slowly pushed her huge cock deeper and deeper into him. "But thank you for the compliment. Maybe I'll let you show me how hot you think I am at some point. I'd love to let you kiss me all over." Pushing deeper and deeper, the gorgeous brunette felt his virgin cunt clench on her huge member. Clearly it would be a bit of a task to stretch him out to where she could truly stuff him full. But it was a task she was more than happy to take. No matter how often she needed to fuck his beautiful young cunt.

Focused on getting him to take all of her massive cock, Georgina didn't say much. Instead, she just kept gently pushing deeper and deeper. Her cock was not just incredibly long, but very thick as well. As such, each inch felt like a mile. After a few minutes, she was still only around five inches inside of him. With the better part of a foot still yet to come. "Did I tear your hymen?" she asked him, a bit concerned for his well being. "If you need me to stop?" But he told her to keep going, so she did.

Inch by inch, the busty boss pushed her massive futa cock deeper and deeper into her assistant's tight cunt. Finally, after the longest time, she had pushed ever last inch inside of him. The tip of her member felt like it had hit his cervix. No doubt if he wasn't on the pill, the two would be parents in nine months. "You are on the pill right?" She suddenly asked, having not thought of it earlier. Not moving, the hung boss kept still inside of him. Letting him get use to her massive phallus. After a few minutes, she began to pull out, struggling to do that too given his tightness. When her cock was almost out, she pushed back in again. Slowly repeating the in and out motion. "I'll fuck you as softly as you need." she promised. "Your pussy is so fucking tight, if I wasn't controlling myself, I'd have flooded you already."

Dakota was thankful that Georgina had stopped just for a little bit, he felt so increadibly full! She was stuffing him full of her thick cock and while it hurt it wasn't too bad. "I'm okay" he said. "And yeah, my dad insisted" he said. He didn't want him to end up pregnant like his brother so he'd been on the pill for a good while, no babies in his belly yet though he belived her when she said she could have flooded him. Glancing up he could nearly see a bulge already from how deep inside of her she was. He could fee her heavy balls against him, it was a litlte exciting.

"Ahh...nn...you're..right against my cervix..it's..really seeennsitive!" he told her. Too sensitive. He was so glad she was taking it easy on him because he was still getting used to it. It wasn't too bad, as long as she gently rocked in and out slowly. He knew she'd struggled with it, to get in at first but he'd never been fucked until then. He was starting to relax a little but every time she thrust in he would tense up a bit. He knew he needed to relax more or she'd never be able to fuck him harder than she would now.

Moving a bit he would gasp at the sensation. Something she was pressing against was making it a little better. he didn't quite know what it was or why it was helping. He wouldn't say it was instantly better either but it was dulling the pain a little. "I don't think I can hold your cum...I already...feel so full with just your ..AH! nn.! Cock in me" he told her, struggling a little it seems to accept her. At least he was horny enough to stay lubricated!

Georgina made a mental note to thank Dakota's father were they to ever meet. Though given how much she liked the cute cuntman, she hoped that such a meeting would indeed take place one day. Moaning softly as she continued to work in and out of him, she noticed the bulge her huge member had created in him. Which made her smile widely. "Hmmmm, so close to your womb." she moaned as she pumped him slowly. "If you weren't on the pill, just one drop could knock up that beautiful body." The thought of impregnating him turned her on. Her more natural desires were kicking in. It wasn't at all uncommon for futawoman to breed their cuntmen boyfriends on the first date. Getting married soon after.

The thought of making his tight young tummy swell with her seed really turned Georgina on. Her rock hard dick twitched, aching to release the massive amount of cum that had built within her huge grapefruit sized balls. Beginning to pick up the pace, she started fucking him a bit harder. Her massive balls beginning to smack against his ass with each thrust. "Oh god you feel so amazing." she moaned out. "This is the tightest fucking pink pussy I've ever fucked. FUCK!! I'm not sure I ever want to stop!!! Such a wonderful cunt!!!!"

Her balls began to tingle, and slowly she felt an orgasm approach. Shoving herself balls deep inside of him, she let go and eight ounces shot forward, flooding his already stuffed cunt. "Cumming!!!!" the brunette futawoman cried out. Her large dick filled him with her potent cream. But being a futawoman, her erection did not die down. Her balls deflated but were already recharging. Leaning down to kiss him, her large chest pressed against his body as she continued to pound his formally virgin cunt.

Dakota loved all her dirty talk. It would be kind of sexy to be all swollen with her baby but he'd kind of wanted to be married first before that happened. It would even be sexy to see her pregnant too but, he would never get there...no way his cum was potent enough to knock her up and he just didn't cum all that much. "AHH!!" it was the most wonderful hot feeling he'd ever experienced and he clamped down around her harder arching his back a little as she continued to stuff his cunt with her huge cock. He hadn't thought she'd go so hard but he didn't blame her for giving in to the sensation and fucking him harder than she had.

"AH!! OH!!! FUCKKK!!!" he cried out, his cries swallowed by her kiss. All that cum didn't even have a chance to escape yet. Breaking from the kiss he would massage her large breasts by rubbing them on the sides. He really liked them. "If it's...too hard for you in this positions we..!! MNNN!! Can swiiiitch!" he groaned. "It's..not so bad being !AHH!!!! Fucked hard!!" he was thinking if she wanted to flip him over and fuck him hard from behind she could. Sure it hurt a little but the intense feelings pushing against that special place inside of him was more than making up for it.

"You can...you can fuck me harder...!!" he just kind of wanted to feel it. He'd tell her if it was much too intense but he was curious and right now being a little bit of a masochist. But he needed to experience how things were as he pressed his lips to hers while he snuck a hand under her breast to pull and play with her nipples hoping it would make her feel really good. He didn't think she'd keep going but poor Georgina did seem very pent up.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!" the busty boss cried out as she began to pump him. Her massive cock had filled him so much, any cum would be forced to find another way out of his body. Most likely causing his tight tummy to swell a bit. Grabbing his hips tight, she began to pump him harder. Tempted as she was to switch and just pound him hard from behind, Georgina wanted his first time to be special. Besides, she wanted to look into his eyes and watch him cum, and his reactions when she came inside of him. He felt so tight around her. Surely he must cum again soon. She planned to make sure that happened. No matter how long she had to fuck him.

"Dakota!!!!" the brunette cried out as she came again. Another eight ounces of thick and potent futa cum flooding his cunt. Her energy continued. She just kept pounding into him, slowly picking up speed and force. Her balls began to slap against his ass with each thrust. Already filling with more cum. Futawoman were so potent that it wasn't entirely unheard of for them to fuck three or more cuntmen in the span of an hour. Often impregnating all who weren't protected. The thought of making him her breeding slut really turned on Georgina. But it was their first date. And she wasn't going to even consider starting a family until at least their third. Which was abnormal for futawoman, but it was what she wanted.

"GAH!!!!" she moaned out as he played with her nipples. Milk began to spray and cover him. Her cock twitched and she knew another orgasm approached. Pushing deep, she came again. Twenty four total ounces of her thick cum now in his wet cunt. With a sigh, Georgina pulled out of him and laid down. A bit tired considering she wasn't really sexually active and didn't have the stamina. Leaning over, she gave him a kiss and giggled. "You're so sleeping in here tonight." she insisted. "I'm going to get changed into something nice. Then maybe we can watch some tv? Or just cuddle and talk? I'd love that." Getting up, the naked futa woman went to the hotel dresser and began to look for something to wear.

At the last climax, Dakota had hit his too "UNNG!!! Georgina!!" cried out as he clamped down on her hard milking her cock from the last big load of sperm she'd unloaded into him. It had no where else to go with her inside of him and he could feel how swollen his stomach was with her cum. Like he had a little baby bump! Laying there he panted as she finally pulled out and like pulling a cork it would leak out of him. All her hot creamy cum dripping onto the bed a little and down his legs. He would get up quickly, his legs shaking from the experience.

"That was...so good.." he panted, grabbing a good handful of tissues from the nightstand so he could start wiping himself as he moved into the bathroom to get cleaned up. His flat stomach a little more than rounded from her sticky cum. "With all that cum in me I already look pregnant" he said with a small laugh. "And snuggling with you and watching TV sounds great" he knew they had that meeting they needed to get too so they probably wouldn't be up too much later but they had a little time he figured it wasn't really all that late and a good meal and fantastic sex...couldn't beat that!

It didn't take him long before he was all cleaned up, most of her cum having gotten out of him though the room smelled so much like sex. A damp cloth would get the stain up but really there was plenty of space to just snuggle and without even bothering to get dressed he would climb up into her bed again yawning as he did so. "I didn't know sex was so exhausting, and you did the work!"

Wiping herself off in the bathroom, Georinga returned and spied the swollen curve to Dakota's tummy. Her eyes lit up and she licked her lips as she climbed back into the bed, not getting dressed either. "I must admit, your look so cute with a round tummy." the brunette giggled as she leaned down to give him a soft kiss. "Hmmmm. It's tempting honestly, to just knock you up. You know Karen in the accounting department? She had a date with Teddy from Marketing and now he's carrying twins. Which reminds me, I need to send them a baby shower present." Snuggling up to her lover, Georgina propped some pillow up her behind her back and grabbed the tv remote. The hotel had channels in virtually every major language. She turned to an American network and settled on a cooking show.

"It gets easier over time." she replied to him with a soft kiss. "I'm actually kind of rusty. I haven't had any sex since college, and I came way too quickly. Next time, I promise to get you at least five orgasms before I'm done." Wrapping her arms around him, she hugged him tight, his head hitting her breast, which was still leaking a bit. The creamy milk his his face, she Georgina licked her lips a bit. "You can have a taste if you want." she offered. The arm that was wrapped around his cute young body began to softly rub his swollen tummy, while she imagined him being pregnant with triplets.

Sighing softly, weariness suddenly hit her. Yawning, Georgina felt her eyes struggling to remain open. "I'm not going to last long." she replied with a laugh. "I'm starting to feel the jet lag. And what with the meeting tomorrow, I'm going to go to bed soon. I don't want to be running on empty tomorrow." Giving him a soft kiss, Georgina slid down a bit and rested her head. Her massive chest heaving. On her face was a wide smile of contentment. She had made love to Dakota, the first of many times she hoped. And tomorrow, she was going to ask him to date steady.

Dakota would grab Georgina's lovely breast and pop her nipple into his mouth, tasting that sweet creamy milk that she produced and suckled on her a little. It was still good even for adults, though best for babies. At least if he was pregnant that she would be able to nurse them when he was exhausted or his supply was low. "Twins already huh? I was just thinking it was a big baby" he said as he just rested his head against her so that they could go to sleep. It wasn't uncommon with how potent futawomen were and how fertile cuntmen could actually be. Especially if they were in shape.

Falling asleep with her "Goodnight Georgina" he said softly. It was nice and they could just rest together and spend the night in one another's arms. Hopefully not the last time. He couldn't see waking up in a strangers arms every night. It was quite a dreamless night so that by the time he was starting to rouse in the morning so that they could get ready for the meeting. At least they were kind of cleaned up, at least enough so that they could just get ready for the evening.

Dressed in a nice tight button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and nice black pants. All the pants he wore really showed off his cute butt and this set in particular was nice and tight. Dakota was ready with his hair pulled back away from his face in a pony tail. It was professional yet a little bit sexy. With all the notes he was quite ready for the meeting that morning. He was a little nervous to meet miss Tashahari but it was important he write down the notes for Georgina and she was going to be right there.

Letting out a moan as he drank from her, Georgina giggled a bit at the thought of breeding him. "Hehe. It's a joke." she replied, kissing his nose. "I'm not like those other girls. I don't want to consider children unless this becomes really serious and we both decide that's what we want." Wrapping her arms around him, she began to drift off. It was a very relaxing sleep. Georgina felt very content there wrapped up in her lover's arms. Through the night, her breasts continued to leak a bit. Dripping milk onto his naked body.

When they awoke the next morning, she quickly took a shower and dressed for the day. Putting on her favorite black dress, she waited for Dakota and then the two caught a car to the Tashahari headquaters. The drive was mostly quiet. Georgina wasn't exactly sure what to say after their wonderful love making the previous night. But already she was looking forward to when the meetings were done. Hoping to spend even more time with her young assistant. In and out of bed. Once they arrived, they were escorted up to a conference room. At the far end of the table, sat Kiramu Tashahari herself.

"Georgina, nice to see you again." the japanese woman said in absolutely perfect english. Her eyes flashed to Dakota and took in the sight of the bubble butted assistant. "And my my, who is this delisious looking morsel?"

The american woman rolled her eyes as she and Dakota took their seats. "Dakota, this is Kiramu Tashahari. Kiramu, this is my[/i] assistant Dakota."

The busty asian caught the inflection and smiled. "Well it's lovely to meet you Dakota." she replied with lusty eyes. "And to see you again Georgina. Would you two like something to eat before we begin?"

Dakota was used to the flirtation though he politely smiled. "It's very nice to meet you as well Miss Tashahari" he said politely. He glanced at Georgina figuring that she would do a lot of the conversing with the client. She was a very curvy Japanese woman, he would just politely smile at her in a professional manner. He had no reason to flirt with this woman though he wasn't surprised to hear that protectiveness in Georgina's voice. Especially after the night that they just had. It was kind of nice and he didn't blame her for being like that it was obvious Kiramu was quite flirtatious and who know how far she'd go?

Getting his notes all ready he was quiet as he usually was during the meetings. He was ready for this meeting to be done and over with and they could go back and spend some more time together. He knew he didn't have too much of a say in the situation so it was best that he just keep quiet and only speak when he was spoken to. His mind honestly was on that morning and kind of wanted to be in bed with his boss or maybe spending the day out with her. Tokyo was such a beautiful city and he really wanted to explore more.

Georgina and Kiramu spent hours haggling over details. Originally, the brunette american thought it might be short trip and just a few hours of work. But for some reason, Kiramu was making things difficult. Taking issue with anything and everything, even some details that had already been agreed upon between their two companies. The group broke for lunch close to two Japanese time. Georgina had some food brought to the conference room where just she and her cute assistant remained. "I don't know what her deal is." the busty futawoman complained. "It's like she's trying to draw things out. But I don't know why. The negotiations were going fine last week."

Sighing, Georgina looked over the documents in front of her, trying to understand. A few minutes later, Kiramu and her group returned, and the negotiations continued. By almost five, they were still nowhere. Georgina was growing frustrated, and was tempted to call back to the home office and ask about taking the deal off the table. The whole thing was becoming too troublesome to endure, and she was half tempted to just book a return flight and go back home with Dakota before Kiramu could drag this out any longer.

"I think maybe a short break is in order." the curvy Japanese woman said. "Why don't we get some coffee, and take a breather."

Georgina agreed and nodded.

"Dakota, would you mind going with my assistant to grab some files?" Kiramu requested with a grin. "There are too many boxes for him to carry alone."

Dakota had his head in his hand as they waited. There were plenty of notes and plenty crumpled up in a trashcan beside him. That way he didn't have to continue getting up and throwing the paper away on the other side of the room and had simply asked to bring it over. "I'm not sure, I wonder if she's trying to break you into getting a lower deal.." he muttered quietly. It was just the way it seemed it went...he'd been around to know that clients were sneaky at times. Who knows what their intentions were? Either way they were forced to stay there another few hours before anything was even really said!

He would get up, anything to stretch his legs "Of course Miss Tashahari" he said. He didn't want to leave her poor assistant to carry all those boxes alone. Besides, they looked like they could all use a break. This was going on as an all day thing ! He did notice that Georgina was getting flustered and he couldn't blame her for that. Plus if it meant Georgina could get a break from it all and get this meeting over with they could all relax. Unaware of what Kiramu's grin really meant. Getting up he would head with her assistant down to a file room. He didn't really bother trying to talk to him because he figured he just spoke Japanese like most of the others around there.

However, when they got to the room and he grabbed a box the assistant had slipped out of the room without him. "..Great" he muttered. Setting the file box down he would try the door but it was locked. Which was really weird, trying it again he rattled the handle a little but still no results. Knocking on the door he called out "Hello? Anyone? The door locked on me!" seemed it was one of those types that only opened from the outside which seemed really suspicious for a room that was probably gone into a lot. With a sigh he would turn and hit his head gently on the wall, his back turned to the door. He didn't even have his phone on him, it was so rude to bring them to those sorts of meetings! He was figuring he was probably going to be in there for hours before someone finally came to get him!

Georgina knew that Dakota was right. It was clear that the reason Kiramu had gotten them to come in person was to haggle and draw out the negotiations, hoping to wind up with the better end of the deal by essentially beating Georgina into submission. Knowing that the American woman wouldn't want to spend but so much time in Japan over what would ultimately be a unimportant deal if her company didn't have favorable terms. "Go help out, I'm going to plan an attack strategy." she told her assistant as he went along to the file room.

"I need to use the restroom." Kiramu said as she got up. Georgina didn't think anything of it. The day had been long, and she herself had gone around an hour earlier. Though knowing the busty Japanese woman as she did, it should have been a warning sign for the busty futawoman.

The cuntman that had been to meet Dakota had disappeared. Suddenly, Kiramu unlocked the room and came in. Just the two of them in the file room together. "You really do have the most perfect round ass." The asian beauty purred as she approached. Standing at 6'2", she was much shorter than Georgina, but still taller than Dakota. Walking over, the woman moved like a cobra, ready to strike. Reaching out a hand, she caressed his face softly. "You're wasted on Georgina alone." she whispered softly, bending down to kiss his cheek. Her hands shot forward and grabbed his ass, giving the large round cheeks firm squeezes.

"I think you need to experience some more hung woman, and I've come to offer my services." she purred in his ear. Grabbing on of his hands, she guided him up her dress to where her soft silk panties lay. Underneath was a massive bulge, covering an eleven inch member. "Get on your knees and suck me off." she ordered. Pushing his head down. "And don't bother screaming. These walls are soundproof. It's where I take all my beautiful assistants to break in their tight cunts."

Dakota glanced over his shoulder when he heard the door open however his smile fell when he saw it was Kiramu. He didn't even have much time to even turn around before she had caressed his face and grabbed his his ass. Not only that but she had made him feel how hard she was for him, how turned on she was and she certainly wasn't small. Squeaking at getting his butt grabbed his face would heat up so much as he realized instantly it had all been a set up. She was going to rape him in there! He looked at her with such big eyes not sure if she would get the sanctification of hearing him scream anyways. "I'm not a slut Ms Tashahari" he said really resisting when she tried to push him down, however the pressure was too much and he would end up on his knees regardless. Cuntmen weren't exactly known for their strength.

Turning his head away he kept his mouth firmly shut while he ignored the order, even if he was a good height for his head to be lined up with her hard cock. Now he really wished he'd stayed in the office instead of going to help. Not that he would be able to tell before, it had been a very long meeting and they were tired. Besides he didn't know anything about Japanese customs at all. This was one tight cunt she wasn't going to break in, Georgina was going to get wind and start coming for him...wasn't she? He hadn't wanted to feel how hard she was, but if he could help it he wasn't going to cheat on Georgina. Not willingly, Kiramu was going to have to rape him if she wanted any sanctification. Surely no one had resisted her.

"Awwww, am I going to have to pound you against your will little slut?" Kiramu teased. She liked it when cuntmen fought back. It made her hornier. Her cock felt harder, and precum began to form at the head. Grabbing the sides of Dakota's face, she forced his mouth open and soon jammed her cock into his mouth forcefully. "Fuck that mouth!!" she moaned as she began to work herself in and out. It was a firm, rough throat fucking. Her huge futa cock pushed in and out of his mouth, causing it to be coated in saliva. The Japanese futa pumped his throat for a few minutes. Pushing her precum into his mouth. "OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!" she cried out. Suddenly she came, flooding her cum right down his throat. Her first load. 

Panting a bit, Kiramu giggled and pulled him up. "Time to pound that cunt!!!" she giggled. Pulling down his pants, her fingers dug into his pussy and began to finger him. "Hmmmm, has Georgina flooded your cunt before cutie? I'm sure she has. This is such a beautiful tight pussy. I can't wait to pound you silly!!!" With a wide smile, she pushed him against a filing cabinent and then thrust herself into his cunt. "OH FUCK THAT'S TIGHT!!!!" the hung woman cried out as she began to pound him from behind. "Oh fuck fuck fuck!!! Such a great cuntman!!!" Her hands dug into his hips and she began to pound him harder and harder, driving her fat cock in and out. 

Georgina meanwhile, had noticed that Dakota had been gone too long. "Where the hell did he go?" she thought to herself. Getting up, she walked out of the room and to the records room. Curious as to what was going on. Hearing the moans, she flung the door open and gasped in shock. "What the fuck!!!!"

Having Kiramu's fat cock down his throat and his lips continuing to kiss her stomach made Dakaota choke on it as he struggled to get away from her. It wasn't like with Georgina, gentle and easing into him .It made him gag for sure and by the time it was over it was all he could do to catch his breath, the taste of her cock and cum in his mouth. It was just gross! He couldn't get the taste out of his mouth and his stomach felt so full from where she'd pumped a big fat load into him that he'd been instinctively forced to swallow. "Stop.." he pleaded though his voice hurt from her brutal face fucking a bit of cum dribbling down his face where it had leaked out of his mouth. Stupid fetish of his had aroused him slightly but it quickly went away as soon as he was jerked up knowing what was coming next.

Being flung into the filing cabinet made him lose his breath and he panted and he had a hard time just struggling to breathe. "STOP!! It hurts!!! I don't want this!!" he gasped as soon as she forced herself in. It was too fast! Much too fast! And too hard, he was still tight and he could feel a stinging pain like when he got cut. He could feel every painful inch of her and was a little dry so that wasn't helping him, only making his pussy cling to Kiramu's fat cock more. His plump bubble butt was certainly providing a good cushion as his hips and stomach kept furiously bumping against the filing cabinet making it bump and scrape against the wall at the furious pace. She might have been quick but it was still too much for him. "Nooo.."

Eyes littered with tears he looked at Georgina, who had suddenly burst into the room, as he gripped onto the filing cabinet for dear life as a bit of blood dripped down his legs. "Georgina...help.." he whimpered. He just wanted this to end, preferably without Kiramu finishing in him. He didn't want anything to do with it and was really sore and bleeding a bit from where she'd ripped him.

"What the hell Kiramu!!!!" Georgina complained as she saw the scene. "You have a whole company worth of cuntmen to fuck!!! Why on earth are you pounding mine?" The Japanese woman laughed and pulled her cock out, the still hard member coated in a mixture of Dakota's juices and her own cum. "I wanted to fuck your boy," Kiramu responded with a giggle. "In fact, I won't agree to the deal without it. He looks so nice. And THAT ASS!!! Wow wow wow. I see why you don't want to share. I'd love to see that round bubble butt wiggle around in a thong. Anyways, I was thinking you and I could dp him? I'd love to fuck that cunt of his some more. And his asshole looks virginal. I'm sure you have your eyes on it. So what do you say?"

Georgina was torn. Her cock had grown looking at Dakota's round behind. She had wanted to make love to him again as soon as she was able. But this wasn't how she wanted it to happen. She didn't want to fuck him here and with Kiramu taking his other hole. Biting her lip, Georgina stood there unsure of what to do. 

"I won't stop fucking him either way." Kiramu promised. "And I can just have my security remove you. So what's it going to be?"

Realizing it was no use arguing, Georgina nodded in agreement. "Get on your back." she told Kiramu. The busty woman nodded and lay down. Georgina walked behind Dakota and smiled warmly. "Don't worry, it won't be that bad." she promised. Pushing him down, she lowed his cunt back onto Kiramu's dick, causing the curvy woman to moan out and grab his hips. Georgina looked around for some lube and found some in a drawer labeled "toys", along with some other sex impiments. Lubing up two fingers, she pushed them into Dakota's ass and slowly finger fucked him as he was forced to ride Kiramu's dick.

Back
Top Bottom