Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Reversal Virus: an office romance (Tori and Zonetea)

Dakota noticed Georgina had gotten hard again. He could blame it on just being in their underwear but it had been such a long journey and he didn't want to stay in his clothes, they were much too uncomfortable to sleep in. It was a rather sizable bulge too, his poor boss, she probably just needed a little relief. He wasn't going to just hit on her and then have crazy sex on the bed. Or, be like some of his fellow cuntmen and offer to perform sexual favors for her. If he was going to do anything, it would be with someone he cared about and be consensual. Everyone needed to agree, rape was still rape no matter how accepted it was in certain place.

"No it's alright...I understand" he got hard sometimes too. Mostly wet though. Thankfully those thoughts were brushed out of his head when Georgina confessed to him that she thought he was really cute and that she liked him. Dakota was at least looking while she spoke. "I'd like to get to know you too Georgina" he told her,using her name for the first time. He felt it was an appropriate time to do so. If she didn't like it, he'd apologize of course.

"Yeah" he said as he snuggled into the pillow and turned away, preferring to sleep on his side. But that meant his back was turned to her. "Nn..these beds are so comfortable" he groaned softly. He enjoyed the coolness of the pillow and the warmth of her body beside him. He was so tired too so he was completely relaxed and starting to doze off within minutes of closing his eyes.

Happy that he was so close, the tall futawoman sighed and slid against him. Her boner slipped between his legs, grinding against what felt to her like slightly wet panties. Taking a deep breath, she kissed his cheek softly. "Sleep well dear." she whispered to him, soon dozing off. In her sleep, her arms had wrapped around him and held him tight to her. Surprisingly, her cock began to shrink a bit, despite how close she was to him. Her body wrapped around his, pressing her large breasts against his body. As she slept, her constant arousal caused her breasts to begin growing. When futawomen became aroused constantly, their breasts began filling with milk. Though it take a couple of days for Georgina to begin lactating.

When she awoke two hours later, she sighed and nuzzled the back of his neck. "God I slept so wonderfully." she thought to herself. Sliding out from her position spooning him, she took in the sight of his scantily clad body and giggled. "I can't wait to take him out." she thought with a smile. Going to the phone, she dialed the number for the hotel concierge. "Yes, I'd liked to book a reservation at a nice restaurant and I need recommendations." she said into the receiver. The hotel concierge, who by the sound of it was a cute cuntman, suggested a sushi restaurant and then a kabuki show. "Sounds great." she replied. "Can you book me for those." He giggled into the the other end. "Do you need any company?" he asked as he could be heard typing.

"No thank you dear." she said. Looking at Dakota, she smiled. "I have a date." The concierge giggled and told her the reservations were for seven thirty that night. Thanking him for his help, she hung up and went to the closet where her clothes were. Trying to decide what to wear for her date with Dakota.

After those few hours, Dakota was still sleeping pretty soundly having shifted onto his stomach at some point once she moved, his arms folded under the pillow with his head turned towards her. He didn't even hear Georgina talking to the concierge, he'd been so tired from everything that he was pretty much dead to the world at the moment. He was one of those types typically that would wake if he was roused otherwise he'd just sleep. It was nice though to sleep there, the warmth of Georgina still in the bed and her scent all around him. He had trusted her completely and she'd not touched him except to cuddle which he had really liked. It was so nice for her to just hold him and the two of them rest without anything going on. Seemed now a days their society had a lot of sexual situations so it was good to get away from it.

Shifting a little he continued to sleep, slowly starting to wake up himself. As he pulled himself up, he was sticking his butt out a little as he tried to wake up, his back popping a little as he moved. Scrunching his nose a little he glanced around the room before spotting Georgina. "Mm..did...you have a good nap?" he asked her before plopping back on the pillow, his knees folded beneath him so that his round ass was up in the air. He was just being a little lazy, as he was still tired and not really wanting to get up. He wanted to just relax a little before they had to go and work hard. Of course if she said he had to get up he would. He didn't think of the position he was in either, as if he was just asking for her to get behind him and start pounding his tight pussy.

Georgina was looking through her clothing when she glanced over to where Dakota was laying. Her breath suddenly caught and her member became fully erect once more. Jutting against her panties and causing her to sweat and pant a bit. "Does he have any idea how gorgeous he is?" she wondered to herself. His rear really was magnificent. The angle he was laying at, with his beautiful round bubble butt in the air would have been perfect for her to come behind and slide into him. She wanted it. Her huge cock was leaking precum just thinking about pounding him from behind. But she was determined to not take him. At least not until they had gone on an actual date and gotten to know each other. Taking deep breaths, she walked over to the bed and sat down, forcing herself to look at his face and not that beautiful....succulent...wonderfully round piece of ass.

"I slept wonderfully actually." she informed him with a smile. Reaching her hand out, she softly stroked his cheek. Glancing at the clock, she noted that they only had a few minutes of down time before they would need to get ready. "I made us reservations at a very nice sushi restaurant." she informed him with a smile. "And then we're going to a kabuki theater afterward. So...we should get ready. I want to take a shower. So....yeah!" Embarrassed at her massive erection, Georgina went to the restroom to hope in the shower. Peeling off her clothing, she locked the door so he didn't come in suddenly. Hoping in the shower, one hand went to her member and the other into her pussy. But she didn't want to work herself too hard. "I want him to have my cum...." she thought. Though her large balls had begun to fill up and swell. By the time she exited the shower, she was panting in lust.

Dakota didn't flinch though he did slide forward a little bit once he felt her hand on his cheek. It was nice and gentle, if he was even thinking about it he would have felt bad about getting into that position in front of Georgina, who already had problems keeping her erections down in front of him as it was. He wasn't trying to be a little tease. If he was he would have groaned or slipped off his cute panties and presented himself for her to pound into the mattress. Getting up finally when he heard the door he would slide out of bed and head to his own room. Thankfully they were conjoined!

By the time she was out of her shower, he was hoping in his to quickly so that he could get ready to go He wanted to wear something nice. He had packed some nice dark leather pants in case they went out and a very tight sleeveless shirt that went so well with it and professional pants for the trip, button up shirts as well. It was just something that was deemed very professional, slacks and a button up shirt when cuntmen were working in a professional situation. Once he was done with his quick shower he wouldn't bother with a towel, simply pat drying himself and using it in his hair instead as he went to pick out some things from his suitcase. He figured that Georgina was getting ready and he could walk around naked, though hadn't remembered he hadn't locked the door yet.

Georgina's erection hadn't really gone down but so much. But she was determined that she'd control it while they were on their date. It was embarrassing enough that she kept getting hard. Though, it probably shouldn't have come as so much of a shock. Her mother Layla had knocked her dad up six times. She knew that even now as they were older, her parents still had sex quite frequently. The story went that her dad had been a pizza delivery boy, and her mom had pounded and bred him that first night. They married soon after and she was born. Followed by three sisters and two brothers. Most were scattered across the country. Even growing up with a mom with took her dad whenever, the brunette futawoman knew she didn't want to be like that. She wanted love and affection, and she resolved that she would control her potent urges that night.

After the shower, Georgina dried off her curvy and voluptuous body. Wiping down her cock, she manged to get it to shrink to the flaccid state. A sigh of relief left her mouth as she went into her room and picked out a bra and panties. Decided she wanted to make him stare at her, the curvy futawoman slipped on a pair of tiny silk thong panties, and a push up bra that made her already large and perky breasts look even bigger and perkier. Going back to the bathroom, she dried her hair and then did her makeup, wanting to look her best. Once she had finished, she went to pick out a dress. her eyes lit up when she finally decided on on. Over top her body, she slipped on a form fitting blue dress. Adding matching color heels, she checked herself out to make sure she looked decent, before exiting the room and going to check on Dakota. Knocking on his door, she decided to respect his privacy unless he told her to come in. "Dakota?" she asked as she knocked. "Are you decent? Ready to go?"

Dakota was looking through his things deciding to slip on a different pair of panties. He wanted to wear something sexier just for the night, not that he felt that they would have sex or anything. A nice pair of black thong panties that really showed off his cute ass. It hardly hid anything in front either but he didn't need to keep himself trim, he didn't grow really any hair from the neck down. It was pretty minimal. Once he slipped on his panties, he would slip on some socks as he looked for an outfit. He was thinking about what he wanted to wear and had plenty of choices because they were going to be there that week.

Slipping on a pair of tight black pants and found a nice gray shirt that he thought would be nice. The shirt was a little long on him and hung to his hips and the pants were plenty tight. He liked to show it off and even a pair of boots that would go good, nice thigh high boots. It was a little feminine as he threw on a scarf just as he heard the knock on the door "I'm decent" he said as he moved to the door and opened it for her. "I'm ready, you look really nice Georgina" he told her. If he had thought about it he would have worse more complimentary colors to Georgina. She looked so good. He was so ready to get a good look at the city now that he wasn't a zombie.

As she saw him come out of his room, Georgina smiled and she blushed a bit. But surprinsingly didn't become hard for one. "You look super cute tonight." she said to the small cuntman. "I'm so glad we're going on." Holding out her larger but very feminine hand for him, she grabbed her purse and hotel key. Taking the elevtator with her date, the two hoped into a nice taxi and went to the resturaunt in question. "Reservations for Alitice." the brunette said to the host when they arrived. A small, slender and very feminine cuntman smiled and nodded. he wore a very revealing kimono and had on heels that made his ass appealing. To everyone but Georgina that is, who had eyes only for Dakota. The two were led to a reserved table and a waiter arrived within seconds to take their drink orders. "How about some sake?" she suggested to Dakota. She wanted some alcohol to take the edge off. Feeling a bit nervous, she turned to the waiter, who looked similar to the host. "A bottle of your finest!" the busty woman said. He nodded and disappeared.

"So what are you thinking?" she asked her cute young date as they looked at their menus. "I was thinking about getting the tuna and steamed veggies. If you want, you can always try some of mine?" Georgina found herself giggling. She felt like such a school girl, out to a date with the captain of the cheer squad all over again. She liked Dakota so much, she didn't want to embarrass herself. A moment later, their waiter arrived with the sake. "And what would you like to eat?" he asked in perfect English. "I'll have the tuna and veggies." she replied as he poured their first cup of sake. Once he took Dakota's order, he quickly disappeared, though he eyed Georgina's chest and licked his lips.

"To the start of something wonderful!" she toasted, raising her cup.

Dakota smiled at the compliment. He was glad they were going too and the taxi ride had provided such a nice view of the city as they went through it. He didn't have to worry about not knowing Japanese, or their customs. There was a lot of futawomen in suits and cuntmen in short skirts he'd seen just on the streets! Still, everyone did look nice, especially in the restaurant. Cuntmen were very feminine there he'd noticed, it wasn't something he was used to seeing back home in Baltimore. That was alright though, if it was common of their culture he wasn't going to comment about it. "I don't think I've tried sake" he told her. It wasn't one of those common drinks he thought about though he was old enough to drink at least!

Thinking about it he would order a salmon roll and tempura. "Thank you, I don't mind sharing" he said. Once they were given the sake he would raise the cup to her, those weren't the type of clinking together.

"Quite wonderful" he agreed. "I hope to have many more of these in the future with you" he told her. Sipping the sake he was surprised it was so strong! He hadn't expected the bold flavor. It wasn't bad, just something he wasn't expecting and a bottle of that and he would be drunk for sure. He was already a light weight!

"It's so strong" he said as he carefully set the cup down.

unlike her date, the curvy brunette was a regular drinker. Sipping the tiny cup of sake, she giggled at his expression. "Do you not drink alcohol often?" she questioned. "I'm not usually a sake drinker. But I always drink some when I come to Japan. Back home, I much prefer a gin and tonic or a nice mixed drink." The alcohol hit her system and she felt a bit free. Taking a few deep breaths to calm her jittery nerves, the tall futawoman leaned back in her chair just a bit and smiled warmly at her date. "I hope this is the first of many dates." she replied honestly. "in fact, we're here for a week. And we have some time outside of meetings. So I was thinking we could go out pretty much whenever. I hear the Nippon baseball league is quite popular. Any interest in going?"

In very short order, the cute waiter reappeared with their good. Setting both plates down, he eyed Dakota and smiled. "Enjoy."

Georgina looked at his salmon and her eyes lit up just a bit. "Can I try some of that?" she asked with a soft affectionate smile. "I'll happily trade you some of mine." Not being the best with chopsticks, the brunette just grabbed her roll with her fingers. Taking a bit, she savored the taste and smile. "Oh wow, that's really good. The hotel concierge really made a great recommendation. Hopefully the kabuki theater later is just as good."

The small male shook his head, he certainly wasn't a drinker. Dakota favored a good glass of water over a cold hard beer. "I don't drink too often, not alcohol, I get..." he blushed and giggled a little "I get so giggly when I drink" he told her. In fact he was already starting to feel it, it just made him so bubbly and..loose, so he didn't drink. Not that he wanted to around strange futawomen but with Georgina, Dakota felt completely safe and able to be open with her.

"You know, I do too" he said. "I don't know too much about baseball, but I'd love to go see a game with you" he'd go see anything with her. "As much as Iv'e seen we've just watched it whenever I was over at my parents house. My dad's not much of a sports fan, but mother's convinced him. I think he would rather just keep her happy and bake" he had to wonder how they were. He'd have to remember to check in when he was back home to see if his brother had the baby yet or not.

Dakota loved sushi and would slip out his chopsticks holding them comfortably. "Sure" he told her. He didn't mind that she grabbed them with her fingers as he brought the little sauce and put some wasabi and soy sauce in a bowl and mixed it about until it was the right consistency. "Would you like some? I find it really brings out the flavor" he asked as he set the bowl down in the middle and dipped the roll into it.

"We're going to a kubuki theater?" he asked lighting up at that unable to keep the excitement out of his voice. He'd heard those were wonderful!

Georgina giggled a bit herself. "Then I shouldn't try and get you drunk." she teased. "Don't worry. I won't though. It's no fun if you're drunk. I'd rather you be sober so I can watch you blush when I call you cute." Taking another sip of her drink, she glanced around and noticed that were a few other couples. One cuntman had his leg under the table, rubbing his date's erection. Another was leaning across the table to give his wife a kiss, both with tents in their pants. Georgina looked back to Dakota and smiled. Reaching for his hand, she held it and gave him a soft smile.

"We don't have to if you don't want." she replied with a soft smile. "There are plenty of other things to do. A tour of the Nintendo factory, castles to visit, or...I hear there's a wonderful spa a train ride away. I wound't mind checking that out and getting a lovely treatment if you want?" She noticed a flicker in his eyes, and wondered where his mind had gone to. He didn't look like he was thinking of someone else, more like something else in his life. She made a not to ask him about his life later.

"I'd love some actually." she replied. Grabbing a role, she dipped it and nibbled at the sauce covered food. "Pretty good." She responded with a smile. Finishing up her meal, she sipped the last of her sake and smiled. "I thought I mentioned it earlier." Georgina giggled. "It's a show about a geisha cuntman and his samurai futawoman lover. It sounded fun, so I booked us some nice seats in a private balcony room. In fact," she checked her phone and noted the time. "Maybe we should get going. I don't want to be late."

It was almost as if on command that Dakota blushed when she called him cute. Though he did follow her gaze to see how ..sexual everyone was there. Seemed even more open than it was back home. Like those couples would get to the point where they would find a back room and hump like rabbits. Shaking out of his thoughts he looked at Georgina. "I know.." he said. "I'd love to anywhere with you" he said softly. "It's the company I most enjoy" he added with a wink.

That was a lot of stuff they could do. He was actually a little slower to eat as he thought about what they could do. Or what he might want to do. "Ha..well you know you might of, I was just a zombie earlier" he said giggling. "Oh? That sounds so romantic" he loved a good romance story. Finishing up his meal so they could get going he nodded. The sushi was good but thankfully there wasn't a lot of it and he didn't want to have food left over that he didn't touch as he knew that was rude.

"I hear there's many wonderful places in Japan we can see just by getting on the train alone" he said. "Hopefully the meeting will go well and faster than we expected" he said. "But, I think that's more of a greedy thought so we can spend time together.." he admitted.

The futawoman blushed a bit at his compliment. Her cock tried to stir in her panties, but she focused on his eyes and calmed her erection. She watched him finish eating and smiled. "I thought it might be nice." she commented. "I think we only got tickets so late because of how expensive our seats were. But my expense account will cover it." When he finished up his meal, she paid the check and then held out her hand for them to leave. "Ready baby?" she asked. Georgina had slipped up and mistakenly called him baby. It revealed more to her feelings about him than she had previously. 

With his small hand in hers, she led him out to another luxury taxi, and the pair were once more whisked across town. "I have no idea how many meetings we'll have to do with Ms. Tashahari." Georgina said to him, sliding a bit closer to him in the black leather back seat of the car. "I guess we'll find out some more tomorrow afternoon. We're meeting with her and her staff tomorrow for lunch. Depending on that, we'll either have lots of free time, or not much. Hopefully she'll be flexible." Looking down at her cute cuntman date, Georgina couldn't help herself. She reached out and stroked his cheek softly. Leaning down, she pressed her fully pouty lips to the soft flesh of his cheek. 

"I'm definitiely booking us a spa trip if we have the time." she giggled. The thought of the two of them on their backs being massaged naked right night to each other would have made her dick swell if she wasn't keeping it under control. Taking a deep breath, she looked out the window at Tokyo and saw as the car rolled up at the theater. Stepping out, she held her hand for him once more and led him into the theater. A whole horde of cute kimono wearing cuntmen were guiding the theater goers to their seats. A very short man with a trully massive round behind came up and offered to escort them. "Just lead on." Georgina said, not wanting to leave her date. The short bubble butted man nodded and guided them up to the private balcony suite. In the suite was a private futawoman bartender. "Any drinks?" the tall woman asked. "Just some sparkling water." Georgina replied as she and Dakota settled into their seats.

The city was a beautiful place, so full of life! "If not I suppose that's okay too, we'll get it done" he said smiling when she kissed him. "Come to think of it, I don't think I've been to a spa, generally they're pretty expensive" he admitted It was nice just the two of them and he would rest his head gently against her arm while he looked out the window at the city. It was so lovely there! So many different things, it was almost like stepping into another world compared to Baltimore. He would be quite happy there, he realized, if they were to ever live in a city like that. Especially if it was the two of them living there, building up their lives and working for the company or wherever they were at.

The theater was so exciting and Dakota felt himself getting anxious about it, he couldn't keep the smile off his face. "A water sounds nice" he told the bartender. "Thank you" Being so close and it was a fantastic view of the theater, he could see right down even from the chair. Getting up he would lean over the balcony a little just to see what he could see. It wasn't as if he was afraid he would just fall off. He blushed when he could see into next private booth, where a cuntman in one of those tight kimonos, obviously without underwear, was having sex on the lap of a futawoman. Deciding he should just come back he took his eye off the two, who were obviously having a private moment!

"I didn't think people were so open about public sex here" he told Georgina, still pretty red. He figured saying it that way wouldn't piss off people, he wasn't raciest, just sometimes he wasn't sure what to say in certain situations.

"Then we'll definitely have to go!" Georgina commented to him. She wanted to make their trip hopeful. In the back of her mind, she was hoping that maybe she arrived with an assistant, and would leave Japan with a boyfriend. The thought made her heart swell, and as they settled into their seats with the show starting, she couldn't help but hope that this would really be the start of something truly magical with Dakota. Reaching over, she took his hand and gazed into his eyes, hers filled with wonder.

She too had noticed the scene. It appeared that geisha's weren't just in the show. Quite a few cuntmen were servicing futawoman in all corners of the theater. She blushed a bit and shrugged. "I don't really know." she said honestly. "The culture here treats sex much differently than we do. He! IF you think this is crazy, then you really need to go to Carnival in Rio. That's basically just one giant orgy."

The bartender handed them their drinks and disappeared. The show soon started, and a tiny cuntman in a very effeminate kimono came on stage. He was dressed almost like a woman. Long hair, make up, even a slight swell to his chest. He began to sing in Japanese. When his song was over, his lover, a very tall futawoman in samuari amour came in. her hair was back in a braid and she had striking features. The two disappeared off screen at one point, indicating that the two were making love in context of the show. Georgina was stuck by the nature of the play. Her heart fluttered and she looked over at Dakota. Without thinking about it, she leaned over, gently grabbed his soft cheeks, and guided their lips together in a kiss.

That was true, they were a lot more open with the sexual nature of things. Dakota should have thought about that. Tearing his eyes away from the other couples he would settle in with Georgina. He did laugh at her comment about Rio. That was funny. He would like to see more things with her if he could. To go places and explore the world, but with a lover at his side instead of a boss. Especially when they didn't have to do any work in between. This was so nice of her, he really ought to have thanked her properly some how. Unsure quite how to do that yet...well perhaps at the end of the trip. If it lead to it, he would give her his virginity if she wanted it. The thought was so sudden but it had crossed his mind that he'd want to move further in their relationship once it was more official.

The show was wonderful, though he didn't understand the song the acting was still amazing. Graceful and delicate, reminded him of a ballet where the audible portion was really lost but it was the story painted with the performers bodies and not really the words. Feeling her hand on his cheeks his eyes widened a moment when he felt her kiss him. Before he closed his eyes, pressing back instinctively to those soft lips. Dakota felt his heart skip a beat, Georgina was kissing him! Sweetly, gently...like a lover would. Why the sudden kiss he wasn't sure but he wasn't going to turn it down.

Georgina herself hadn't been planning the sudden display of affection, but the play had made her think. She knew that she liked and wanted Dakota. He was super cute and she knew she wanted him. They had really connected on the plane ride. Even more so during their very intimate nap together. The busty tall brunette had come to realize that she wanted Dakota as he boyfriend. So her arms wrapped around his small, slender body, and she kissed him softly. Her tongue began to press between his lips and into his mouth, seeking out his own.

The show continued to go on and began to wrap up as the two were making out. Just as the curtain was closing, Georgina ended the kiss. Her cheeks were bright red and her breath was short. But surprisingly, she had kept from getting hard. Though, her pussy had become drenched. Giggling, she gave his forehead a kiss and sighed. "Do you want to go back to our hotel?" she asked. Though it wasn't much of a question. She grabbed his hand and began dragging him off. Down through the theater and to a cab back to their suite. As soon as they were in the leather seats, her lips attacked his once more.

"I want you." she moaned lustily in his ear as she kissed down his jaw and began to nibbled at the soft flesh of his neck. "But I'll give you a choice. I wont pressure you." She continued to kiss him softly as the car moved swiftly along. her hands caressed his slender body, moving from his shoulders down his torso and eventually locking on his hips. When they arrived, she pulled him back into their suite quickly. As soon as the door was closed and locked, she giggled excitedly.

"So what's it going to be baby?" She asked with a flirty smile. "Do you want to take this to the next level? Or keep it slow?"

Dakota had been so excited he was feeling both hard and wet from their passionate make out session. He'd missed the play but that was fine by him. A little out of breath, he was fine by the time they broke apart. The play, for what he'd seen had been beautiful. That was alright though, he didn't need to see it to tell that it was a beautiful story. Of course he didn't really get a chance to tell her that yes he did want to go back to their hotel when she practically dragged him into a taxi. That was perfectly okay, he really wanted to go back with her, to continue this budding relationship.

Back in their room he tried to cool his head at least enough to talk to her properly instead of having his head cloudy with lust. "I want you too" he said. "Badly" In response he would start to unbutton his shirt tossing his scarf aside as well and starting to take off the rest of his clothes. Shoes..socks...even unbuttoning his pants. Once they came off he blushed. The sexy underwear hardly hid anything from view and it was obvious that he was damp from excitement, his thighs glistening from his excitement from earlier. Blushing he moved his hair behind his ears.

"I've..never done anything like this before...but I really do want you" he said. He was a little bit nervous but he was mostly excited to have sex with her.

"Then let's make love together." she replied with a lusty tone. She had planned on guiding him to the bedroom, but his stripping caught her eyes. As soon as his pants began coming off, her huge cock suddenly sprung out. A massive tent formed in her dress and her already wet pussy began to really gush and drip into her panties with arousal. "God you're beautiful." she moaned aloud. Looking at his damp thighs and wet panties, her breath caught and her rock solid cock became even harder.

"I need you right now!!" she insisted, grabbing his hand, she began to drag him to her bedroom. Pushing him onto the bed, she rolled him over so his ass was in the air. "Stick that beautiful bubble butt up for me baby boy." she insisted. Lifting her own dress up over her head, she revealed her massive 40DDD chest and the huge erection barely contained by her stretched panties. Her cock was already leaking precum, and her cunt had gushed into her panties and soaked them through.

Reaching behind her back, Georgina unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. With her eyes on Dakota's perfect ass, she slipped her panties down and her fourteen inch member sprung free. Climbing naked onto the huge bed beside him, she giggled and smiled.

"I'm going to be super gentle with you, lovely Dakota." she said, caressing his face with one hand and his round ass with her other. "How would you like to start? I want you to feel comfortable."

Seeing her get so excited, Dakota couldn't help but feel so much more aroused. Georgina was hung, but he was really getting a taste for that and they were in the room faster than he really even realized it. He had barely gotten to the bed before he would stretch and push his bubble butt out for her as he slowly slipped his panties off so she could see him naked. He was hard too but his cock was only four inches, pretty average for cuntmen, some were a little bigger though he'd heard no larger than 6 inches at the most. He'd never wanted someone so badly in his life, and a sudden strange thought of her just pushing in and pounding him into the mattress had him all excited.

Glancing at her, he watched her undress, those massive breasts coming free from her bra made him hungry for her. "Can..I suck on you?" he asked her as he moved to kiss her. He wanted to feel her, good and he would trail kisses over her as he squeezed her large breasts. They were almost two handfuls each! He could feel the moisture leaking down his thighs again from his own excitement as he didn't wait long to suck on her nipples, to taste her. He was pulling on her nipples gently with his teeth before switching to her other breast hoping what he was doing was okay. His movements were a little clunky but he was just starting to get his bearings.

Laying on her back, Georgina continued to caress her lover softly. His ass looked so beautiful, her mind began to spin with countless wild fantasies of how she could take him. From behind. Holding his beautiful ass up and fucking him against a wall. Spoon fucking him from behind. making him ride her reverse cowboy. There were just so many options to choose from. giving him a soft kiss on the lips, she smacked his bubble butt every so lightly. "Do you like to be spanked?" She asked curiously. His round rear looked like it needed to be spanked, and spanked a lot and firmly. Giving the other cheek a firm spank, she admired the roundness some more and smiled.

"Baby, you can suck me off any time, any place!!!" the busty brunette said with a smile. She hadn't had a blow job since her softmore year in college, when a cute cuntman pledging a sorority had blown her as part of his hazing. Since then, she had abstained pretty well. But the fact that he wanted to blow her made her so horny. Georgina's cock practically oozed precum, the clear fluid dripped down her shaft as she waited for him. "MMmm yes baby." she moaned as he kissed her body. Suddenly she arched her back when he began to suck on her nipples. A small bit of milk was suddenly excreted in arousal. "Oh god that's so good." she moaned. "You're so wonderful. I just want to spend all night in bed making love and worshiping each other's bodies!!"

Squeaking from the slap, Dakota smiled but he ended up squeaking again when she smacked him before that one turned into a groan. "MM...you know I think I do" he purred as he licked the bit of milk from his lips. She was so sweet! He loved that she lactated for him, if it wasn't for sex class in school, where some poor cuntman got the stuffing pounded out of him in all three holes no doubt, he wouldn't have really even known what sex really was! "I won't say no to a good spanking and having my pussy licked" he said with a blush, trying to talk dirty to Georgina. She was such a beautiful woman and made so many wonderful sounds that he was rock hard too but he didn't touch himself, not yet.

Without wasting more time he would move to settle in between her legs. Grabbing her nice thick cock he would bring it down closer to him and opened his mouth nice and wide so he could bring her into his mouth. His lips were wrapped around her and his eyes flickered up to her while he flicked his tongue all around her being careful to try and avoid his teeth. He couldn't guarantee that it wouldn't bump with his teeth accidentally as it was his first time, but he'd try!

Sneakily, he would use his fingers to slide between her pussy lips pressing and rubbing against her clit with two fingers calm at first but he was carefully gaining speed so she'd get double situation. How cuntmen could deep throat he didn't know, trying to take her any deeper he could feel his gag flex reacting. It wasn't a pleasant feeling! But pulling back a little and swallowing helped him to continue.

"hmmmm, then I may just have to spank this ass until I can see my hand on each cheek." she replied with a giggle, moaning as he sucked the tiny bit of milk her body had created in arousal. Looking across his body, she grabbed his as and gave it a few squeezes. "Then you're going to be in heaven today." she promised. "Because I'm going to munch on that pussy all night. Your voice is going to be sore from screaming my name when I'm done." Her eyes were bright with lust as he drifted down her body and to her massive cock. 

Georgina's nipples leaked a bit of milk all over her large chest. Her body felt like it was practically burning as he took her cock and guided it into his tight mouth. "Oh god, I've been dreaming of this all day!!!" she moaned as he sucked her swollen cock head. "Mmm, you're so wonderful Dakota. Please don't stop sucking my cock. You can suck it all day. I would let you!!!!" Her right hand reached down and began softly rubbing his head and hair. While her left she used to caress her own curvy body. 

His fingers in her pussy made her cry out even louder. "Oh god damn that's good!!!" she knew he was a virgin, but clearly he had either researched sex, or was just naturally good at it. Her aroused cunt began to flow like a river, covering his fingers. While her cock was filling his mouth with precum. After he sucked her, she was going to return the favor and lick his clit until he couldn't even think straight.

Now that was some sexy things she was promising! Dakota could feel himself practically dripping with excitement as he tried to swallow the nice mouthful of precum she was giving him. If that was any indication she'd be coating his insides white! He couldn't wait to have it done to him but right now, he was getting a lot of pleasure in hearing her sweet moans. Georgina was sexy as all hell! A thought did hit him to be sneaky one morning and wake her up with a blow job. He was trying hard to push himself on her cock but he couldn't seem to take her further than a few inches, which wasn't very far, so he would start stroking her with his hand instead while he tried not to gag.

Knowing how sensitive the clitoris was certainly paid off as he continued to rub his lover and suck on her sensitive head. Multi-tasking wasn't hard, they both did it everyday he was sure. Being in a job like that, it was critical at least for him. That dirty part of him kind of wanted her to grab his head and thrust, to bury her cock as far in his throat as she could. Pulling off just for a second, while he continued to rub her cunt he gave into his desires "Will you..help me get you down further?" he asked her while he pushed that swollen head back into his mouth.

Picking up speed with his hand he would start to furiously rub her clit, really pressing in. He was just guessing here, he had no idea what would hurt her but he figured the harder and faster he went the better it would make her feel better. He wanted to continue to hear those lovely sounds, maybe even make her cum from it.

Back
Top Bottom