Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Reversal Virus: an office romance (Tori and Zonetea)

In the early days of the twenty first century, an attempt to subvert a a virus in the African Continent had created a vaccine that promised to protect. But what it actually had happened was a complete transformation. The vaccine had ended up morphing into a new and transformative virus. Over the years it morphed and changed until finally, The Reversal Virus (TRV) was born. It started by gifted women affected with penises. Affected men soon grew vaginas. And bit my bit, everything changed until women became tall and powerful with large penises and men were small and lacked the power and control they once did. 

It had been over fifty years since then. Now, it was as if roles had been completely reversed and women were the working class and practically ruled the world.

It was a normal Monday morning when a luxury solar powered BMW 7 series pulled into the garage in a large office building. A tall woman that was just two inches short of seven feet got out of the car. Her body was curvy and her black hair long. Wearing a professional business suit, she closed her car and rode the elevator to the top floor where she worked as a Senior Vice President of development for a major clothing company. As such, she had a large corner office and plenty of staff at her disposal. Including a new secretary that had recently been promoted from being a receptionist. 

Walking into the office, the buxom tall woman walked right into the large office she called her own and then put her briefcase down. Sitting behind her desk, she started reading her emails and responding before the real work of the day began.

The first bus run of the day stopped just a little ways down from the large office building, the only one that stepped out was a small brunette male, only five five. Light brown, almost golden colored eyes looked up at the building. His wavy brown hair was kept in a loose bun on his head, making his hair look shorter on purpose. As a male born of the TRV virus, having both sexes was quiet common. Only his grandfather was male, the rest of his family had been infected by the virus long ago. He was a svelte thing, except a slight curve to his hips and a juicy bubble butt.

Dressed in slightly tight fitting slacks that showed off his cute ass well and a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled to his elbows. Dakota Liniger was glad for the job, being bumped up was a wonderful position but he didn't know how it was like. He hardly flinched as he felt a hand smack his plush butt and glanced to watch the woman in the business suit walk by. She was pretty strong and he made a slight face. Unfortunately male rape was a huge issue and at twenty he was lucky that he hadn't been part of that. His younger brother, at only eighteen had been sexually assaulted. Poor thing. Hurrying inside the building it didn't take long to get up to the office, where he was surprised to see the light on already.

Setting his things down at his desk he would move to the door and knocked upon it gently "Ma'am? Good morning" he had a gentle sweet voice, not always typically in males now.

Georgina Alitice

The placard in front of the door read, revealing the name of the beautiful dark haired woman who worked inside. She was in the middle of sending an email when Dakota walked in and said good morning. The woman's head snapped up suddenly as her new secretary walked in. "Oh, hello there Dakota." she said with a surprisingly warm smile. Unlike many of the other transformed futawomen, she was not one to grope or rape the cuntmen like others. Georgina dreamed of one day finding love and starting a family. She was career driven, and had the money to more than fund anything she desired. But so far, she hadn't had much luck in love. Either meeting other futawomen who weren't really her type. Or cuntmen who were too submissive and just wanted to have sex and not a real relationship. 

"Can you drop these memos off by development." she said to him, handing over some documents. "And once you're done, I could really use a cappuccino. The cafeteria knows how I like it." Smiling, she couldn't help but admire how cute he was. And that ass....

Suddenly, she remembered something. When they had first met when he'd started as a receptionist, she had one day found two futawomen from the accounting department cornering him and about to go to town. She'd managed to get them to leave, and had kind of protected him ever since. So now that he was her secretary, she wanted to make sure no one tried anything. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a small box and handed it to him. "It's a lapel pin for your shirt." she said with a smile. "It has my company ID picture on it. So everyone knows you work for me and to not bother you."

Smiling, she went back to her work. Thinking about how cute he was.

Dakota couldn't help but smile back. He liked Georgina. Or Ms. Alitice as he should refer to her as. He hadn't forgotten that she had saved him, keeping his virginity in tact and not stuck with some futawoman's baby. At least he was lucky enough to have his own apartment where he could just go home. It was strictly other cuntmen. For safety reasons as they didn't go around raping one another. So really, single lady boys and or single maddy's, or a momdad. Plus the fact that she was a nice looking woman, unlike some, added to him really liking and wanting to respect her. He was also crushing on her a little bit, she was his type. He was just too nervous to ask her out.

Coming over he would grab the documents. Making sure not to fold them as he took them from her. "Of course" he told her.

"Oh, thank you Ma'am. I appreciate it" he said politely as he set down the documents for a moment so he could pin it to his shirt, making sure that it was right there so everyone could see it. Collecting the things again he would head to the door, his cute butt jiggling just slightly with every delicate sway of his hips. He would close the door gently behind him while he went to go drop off the documents and make sure to get her a cappuccino, fighting off the urge to touch the little pin on his shirt.

Georgina smiled and watched Dakota walk off. His wide and round butt was such a wonderful sight. She felt her massive cock stiffen a bit in her lace panties. "My my, that boy is so beautiful." she thought, unable to think clearly because of how attracted to him she was. Determined to work, she went back to her business. Answering emails, and soon finding herself on a conference call. "I told them the five year projections weren't accurate." she said into the line. "Well then tell them that they should have listened to me."

Around the office, she was known for being very no nonsense. Very few people wanted to mess around and get on her bad side. It usually wasn't wise to do so. But overall, she was a very fair boss. Only doing her best to fight off the craziness and hormones in the building. One thing she hated was when the futawomen just took cuntmen in the middle of the office. So she had done her best to institute a policy. Sex was only permitted in the bathrooms, no where else on her floor. 

Thinking about sex made her even harder. Her mind drifted to a day dream of being in bed together with Dakota. Thinking about wrapping her arms around him and kissing him softly. and engaging in passion together. 

Shaking her head, she felt herself blush and she tried not to think about it. She liked Dakota for sure. But she didn't want a sex partner like so many futawomen. She wanted a boyfriend, and maybe one day a husband to bear her children.

It wouldn't take Dakota long, he'd stopped by the fifth floor to drop off the paperwork not even stopping when he got a sneaky slap or two to the butt. They didn't really hurt. It took a pretty firm hand and these were more, playful taps than anything. Most of them were quite respectful of Georgina's request that all sex should be kept in the bathroom. Honestly he wouldn't be surprised that in the next five years or so that they would bring in cuntmen just to leave in the bathroom for futawomen to fuck. Just to take all that built up tension out. After all, less tension, better performance in the work place. But that would depend on policies and privacy in the workforce.

He flinched when he passed the bathroom and heard the cries of sex happening, and sound of flesh meeting flesh..almost viciously. It was another reason he didn't go to the bathroom. Personally, he'd rather keep his virginity in tact. He was saving it for someone special.

A quick trip down to the cafeteria, where thankfully, a few cuntmen were working. He always felt a lot calmer when he was around his own kind. That he wanted to be afraid of futawomen, just a little anxious when he was by himself. Ordering the cappuccino he smiled when they got it fast and he would thank them while heading back to the office. The coffee nice and hot and he would knock on her door gently before he opened it softly and slipped inside so he could set the coffee down on the desk hopefully without a sound. He didn't want to disturb her, just in case, Georgina always worked so hard. Here he was thinking perhaps he could buy her a flower...do something nice to surprise her..show her that he liked her.

After Dakota had been gone for a little while, Georgina began to think of him and how different he was from many of her other cuntmen employees. Most had accepted their roles in life as the new weaker sex and had become to eager. She'd been offered a blow job and a fuck in the bathroom at least twice in the past week. And all by employees she didn't know or were even in her department. Even her dates had become odd. Everyone she dated just wanted to have sex. So few were interested in a meaningful relationship like she was. Which was one of the reasons why she liked cute little Dakota so much. He wasn't like the others, and there was a kind of tension between them that she had felt building since before she had even promoted him.

Busy writing another email, her brain had drifted off to the idea of a picnic lunch with her cute young assistant. Suddenly she noticed that he had come into the room and set down her coffee. "Wow, I didn't hear you come in." she said, surprised, but glad to see him again. Looking at her, she frowned. "You didn't get any coffee for yourself? Dakota, you're not a receptionist anymore. You do have some more perks as my assistant. Why don't you use them?" Frowning at bit as she took her coffee and sipped at it, she looked at him and smiled a bit. Glancing to the antique clock in her room, she saw that already it was 10:45. Usually she took lunch in around an hour. Before going right back at it by 12:20 at the latest.

"Did you drop off those files?" she asked as she closed her email down and sipped her cappuccino. Sipping more, she pulled up her agenda and saw there was a conference call that was unfortunately schedule during her lunch time. "Ugh. Another conference call today." She said, speaking to Dakota. "Can you go get us some lunch in a few minutes? I'm going to starve if I wait until after the call. And I need you to sit in on it and take some notes for me." Reaching into her purse, she handed him her company credit card and smiled. "I'd like a chicken Caesar salad and a half roast beef." she said with a smile. "And just a sparkling water to drink. Please get yourself something too. Trust me, you'll need it."

Going back to her work, she began typing up some reports and memos that needed to be done. But her thoughts still lingered on Dakota. Maybe after work....she thought about asking him to get some coffee. Nothing too serious. just casual.

Dakota honestly hadn't even thought about it, he had just done as she had asked and he hadn't thought perhaps that he should have gotten himself something. "I wasn't think about it Ma'am" he told her softly. He didn't exactly think that he should have grabbed something for himself, he could have gotten a nice latte, or a mocha. Next time perhaps. He would follow her gaze to the clock, there was still plenty of work left.

"I did ma'am" he told her. He nodded "Of course ma'am" he didn't mind getting them some lunch and sitting in on her with the meeting taking notes should have been fine. He would carefully take the card, his fingers brushing against hers softly. He always kept his nails pretty trim so he didn't have to worry too much about scratching her on accident. Holding it between his fingers he would have to remember, a chicken ceaser, and a half roast beef. Shouldn't be too hard. He was pretty good at remembering things.

Heading back out he would close the door gently behind him so that he could call to order their food. There was always the certain company that they ordered from because they would deliver it quickly and things were hot and cold as they were supposed to be. Once they picked up he would order her ceaser and half roast beef with her sparkling water before he would order himself a crispy chicken wrap and lemon water for himself. After hanging up he would get to work a little, knowing it shouldn't take too terribly long. He was getting his notes ready for the conference meeting that he had to get ready for. He always hand wrote them, finding it easier and less noisy than carrying around a laptop.

He was right, in a little over twenty five minutes this time before they had gathered everything and gotten it sent over. They were pretty close by, just down the street practically. It was really just a waiting game, at least from what Dakota thought, it took them between ten and fifteen minutes prep time and five to ten minutes to deliver their food and bring it up to the office building. This time they had to go up a little bit more floors now. Once it was delivered he would separate their food, before gathering what was hers into the office. Knocking on the door softly again he would enter quietly as he brought the food inside. "Ma'am?" he said softly. "The food is here" he told her, holding the bag for her until she was ready for it.

"Don't worry." she said to him with a laugh. "Just don't sell yourself short. Oh, and remember to read your employee benefits. I'd hate to see you end the year not using any of your vacation time. It doesn't roll over you know? So use the two weeks please. Otherwise I'll be displeased. People will think I'm a slave driver, and I don't want that kind of reputation." Laughing softly, she felt his soft fingers touch hers. Despite being quite tall and having been born with a cock, Georgina was very feminine. Enjoying wearing cute clothing that accentuated her body. As well as taking care of her hair and skin very well like women did in the past. She was every bit the goddess she had heard some of the cuntmen around the office call her. Though, she only had eyes for one.

Once he left, she went back to her work. Determined to not fall behind with any of the projects she was currently tasked with. By the time Dakota had returned, she'd managed to send out a few new memos and also type up some reports. "Come on in!" she called to him. Taking her good, she motioned for him to take the large comfy chair across from her. Opening her water, she sipped at it and then sighed. "Alright, let's get this call over with." she complained to him with a laugh. Dialing the number on her desk phone, she punched in the conference call code and then put her's on speaker.

"Is everyone on?" A very strong female voice said into the other end.

"I'm here." Georgina replied, nibbling at her salad.

"Great. So we have some bad news for you Georgina." Janice, the operations President who was leading the call said. "Kiramu Tashahari won't budge on the project unless you go down to Tokyo personally."

"Ugh." Georgina groaned. Muting her phone, she looked over at Dakota and frowned. "I swear, she just wants me to go see her so we can get drunk again." Smiling and winking at him, she unmuted her phone. "If that's what it's going to take, then I'll go."

"Great!" Janice replied into the other end. Relief in her voice. "Get your assistant to book you both some first class flight out tomorrow. That's all we really needed from you. Thanks for getting on the call."

The busty brunette sighed and hung up. "So I guess we're going to Tokyo." she said with Dakota with a smirk. "Can you pack by then? It's a long flight there."

Dakota was surprised. There had been really no reason for him to take notes but he was glad that he had heard what had gone on. He nodded "Of course Ma'am" he told her. Since the meeting was over he would excuse himself to gather his things. They had to finish out the day and then get to the airport early in the morning.

Their morning flight would come around all too soon, at three A.M. The company car had come to pick them up and take them to the airport. A private airplane was waiting for them to board in New York. It was perfect since they would save a little time and not have to worry about other first class passengers. It was Dakota's first time boarding a private plane or leaving the country for that matter, though he did have his passport thankfully. He was told he would need it from time to time.

The dark morning air did little to settle his nerves as they were dropped off their belonging's put away. The flight from Baltimore, where they were at had to go into wasn't that long to get to New York. From there it would be a good fifteen hour plus flight! He was quiet, and tired and wanted to sleep a little bit but he doubted he would. The jittery feeling in his stomach was so unrelenting at the moment that until he calmed down sleep wasn't going to catch up to him yet. "I take it, this isn't your first time to Toyko Ma'am?" he asked Georgina.

The rest of the day went by in a flash. Georgina round herself rushing to finish all of her work so she could get home to pack. By 4:42, she was all done and called it a day. "See you early tomorrow." she said to Dakota as they parted. Going to her large home just outside the city, she quickly packed and then went to bed.

Georgina was tired in the morning. She was in the car picking Dakota up, a large cup of strong coffee in her hands. She wore a slinky black dress that showed off some of her massive chest. Underneath was a lace black bra, tiny lace panties, and a garter belt connected to silk stockings. She wore dark sunglasses as they got onto the gulfstream and she told the pilots to take off. Dropping onto a dream leather couch, she pulled her sunglasses down to expose her eyes and smirked at Dakota. "So are we riding commercial to Tokyo?" she asked curiously. Too tired to think clearly.

Laying down, she closed her eyes and pondered what they would do during that long flight. "It isn't" she said with a groan. Rolling over, the brunette woman pulled off her glasses and looked at him with bloodshot eyes. "I did business there a few years ago. Ms. Tashahari and I got very drunk on some sake, and I nearly did some regrettable things. But thankfully I got to my hotel before that happened."

Looking at him with a smile, she noticed his awed expression. "First time flying?" she queried. "Or first time in a private plane?"

Dakota nodded at what she was saying, just as exhausted as she was. "First time in a private plane, I went to Hawaii once, that was nice but I haven't flown in eight years" he told her as he rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes. He had really only thought to put on a pair of dark jeans that looked nice and hugged his legs and his bubble butt and a nice dark button up shirt with three quarter sleeves that clung to his thin stomach. He had really just thrown things on, honestly he wasn't sure if he even had matching socks on.

Trying so hard to speak basic English was quite a difficult task as he hadn't gotten any sleep as he noticed he was slightly slurring his words. His evening had been finish up work, get home nearly by six since the bus broke down and then packed up. He had only so little time to tell his family he was going to be gone so they couldn't come by unexpectedly. He kept nothing alive at his house, no pets aquatic or otherwise and no plants to worry about if he was gone for a week.

"Sounds interesting Ma'am. I really hope there's going to be a translator there, I don't speak Japanese at all" he was going to get lost in that world for sure! He didn't see why not but simple thought was kind of out the window.

Georgina smiled a bit at the mention of Hawaii. "That's one of my all time favorite vacation destinations." she smirked. "I love the peace and tranquility there. Not to mention the fun. I LOVE going to luau's there. Haha, the last time I was there I walked around in a grass skirt for a while, just for fun." Looking at her cute assistant, she eyed his round bottom and felt herself grow just a bit under her dress. He was just so cute, she could easily see herself asking him out. Besides, in the new Reversed world, employee relationships were actually encouraged, not frowned upon as they had been in ages past.

Smirking, she nodded. "Miss Tashahari will be providing translators if need be." Georgina revealed. "But she speaks wonderful english. So any business with her will be done in our native tongue. Actually, she's quite fond of America. I'm told she comes every year to watch a fair amount of baseball games. She's quite popular with the ladies who play for the Yankees." Leaning back on the couch, Georgina actually dosed off by accident, waking when they taxied into New York. The company had booked them on Japan air out of JFK. The first class seats they had was actually a private room for just the two of them. When they got boarded, Georgina ordered a strong coffee and a bagel with cream cheese. Not her first meal for the flight. "Get whatever you want." she said with Dakota with a smirk. "It's on the company."

The plane took off around twenty minutes after boarding. The private pod they were in had fold up tv screens with a giant selection of tv shows and movies. Georgina looked at Dakota and smiled. "Would you like to watch something together while we have breakfast?" she suggested. "You can pick if you want. I like all sorts of movies."

Dakota actually knew a little about sports, he was more into the soccer leagues. Seattle was still going strong, their players thin, tall and wickedly fast! His grandfather liked that sort of thing when he'd been around but living alone he didn't often take time to just watch sports and such. It was nice though, the trip was probably going to go well, and they had plenty of space to themselves on the plane which he was so grateful for. It was rather roomy in his opinion. Ordering a cup of coffee with cream himself, he settled on an English muffin with a few strawberries. He still had a good appetite at times and he liked to have something good with his breakfasts.

"Sure" he said. He wouldn't even mind something just for background noise. "Thank you Ma'am" he told her. He still wanted to be as polite as he could be. After all they were still working this wasn't some pleasure trip the two of them were taking. Though, kind o too bad, he'd go anywhere with her. Of course he was much too shy to ask her out. Not that it wasn't acceptable and wasn't allowed he just felt so shy about it, he didn't know if she thought of him as anything. Selecting Robin Hood, the Kiana Costner movie. It was tragic, full of romance and action and good long movie over all. "I hope that's okay, it's one of my favorite movies"

Thankfully it didn't take long for the steward, a cuntman obviously as hardly any futawomen were, to bring them their breakfasts, Georgina's first and then his own. From what he remembered about airlines, the more petite, sort of feminine and thin you were the better. Of course they were all dressed in cute white blouses with ruffles and a pencil skirt that fell to their knees. A matching jacket over it. Some of them were even wearing short heels. It wasn't uncommon for cuntmen to wear feminine clothing so Dakota paid it no mind.

Georgina leaned back in her seat and reclined it a bit. Raising the built in footrest, she wiggled her toes in her heels and smiled as he chose a movie. It probably wasn't what she would have chosen, but she had a long flight ahead and wanted him to pick something he enjoyed. It was a good way to break the ice. Especially considering the temptation she had to ask him out. "Fine by me!" she said happily as slid her heels off and put a pillow behind her head. Japan Air was one of the nicest airlines, and their staff had always been very helpful whenever she had flown with them in the past.

"Thanks." she replied to the cute Japanese cuntman who delivered their food and drinks. The plan actually had a kitchen in the back for the first and business class flyers. So her bagel was hot and well toasted. She lathered it with cream cheese and noticed how cute and feminine the flight attendant was dressed. No doubt, the pilots were probably tall futawomen in sexy black dresses with coats. Taking turns on the flight attendants during the long trip out to the far east. Sipping her coffee, she thought of Dakota and wondered how he'd look in some feminine clothing. The idea of him dressing like one of the flight attendants didn't really appeal to her so much. But the idea of him naked except for a tiny lace thong...Georgina felt her cock swell a bit, creating a small tent in her dress that she quickly covered with a book she had brought along.

A light blush filled her cheeks as she realized how attracted to him she was. "I'm going to ask him out when we get to Tokyo." she decided in her mind. "Besides, if Kiramu Tashahari sees him, she'll try and take his ass before I can. So I'll have to make sure that isn't an option."

"She's very pretty." Georgina later commented to Dakota, regarding the Marian character. Looking over at him with a smirk, she took his hand and gave it a soft squeeze, before going back to sipping her coffee and silently watching the movie.

Dakota tore his eyes away from the screen as he took a bite of his english muffin. It was a nice raspberry spread which he swooped off his lips with his tongue and made sure to clear his mouth before he said anything in response. "I suppose" he said softly. "I just find the story terribly romantic, she was willing to risk everything for him and save him from the sheriff and the evil queen and gave all the people hope" but it did have a lot of action and a lot of realistic violence. It certainly wasn't the type that you'd snuggle up with someone with.

Blushing, he was a little surprised that she had squeezed his hand. It was nice though and he smiled a bit before returning to the movie. Giving his bread a little break he would grab the banana that was there and peeled it carefully from the bottom so that there was no strings and the little nub came right off. He was just kind of nibbling not wanting to wolf things down in front of Georgina. She was a lovely, class futawoman, at least that's how he saw her, he didn't need to slouch. Wrapping his lips around the phallic shaped food he would nibble on it, not liking a whole lot if it in his mouth at once. It was an odd texture but he did like the taste so he always ate those a lot slower.

He was so relaxed in those chairs as he ate his food quietly, unaware of how it might look or how it may make her feel. HE just didn't know, and it wasn't intentional or he would have been sucking on it instead of simply eating it. He wasn't a slut cuntman and not all of them were but sometimes, there were just people that gave his specified gender a bad name.

The brunette nodded and finished her bagel, listening to Dakota's perspective. She could say how Maid Marian was a strong female character, despite being all woman and not a futawoman like herself. There was something innately appealing about that idea. "I can respect that thinking." she said with a smile.

His blush did not go unnoticed. Rather, it made her feel even more longing building in her heart for her cute little assistant. But that emotional longing was soon replaced with a physical desire, as he began to nibble and eat the banana. Her mind drifted to a vision of him sucking off her massive dick. She felt it grow under her dress anew. This time, the massive phallus had created an unmistakable tent in the black fabric. No pillow or book would be able to hide the obvious bulge, as much as she would have wished so. She didn't want to come off like other futawomen, but her physical attraction to him was undeniable. He was just so cute and pure. Georgina's mind began to spin wild fantasies of them making love. Her in any one of his three holes, and even some thoughts of him taking her. Using his much smaller member in her vagina, her cum dripping out of his.

Hoping he hadn't noticed the sight of her dress pushing up, Georgina tried to not think too much about her fantasies. Or her already growing member would reach the full fourteen inches, and her desire for his young body would become so great she would take him there. Taking deep breaths, she did her best to calm down. "So how about another movie?" She suggested as their plane crossed over Iowa and began to move across the flyover states and towards the west coast. They still had at least ten more hours to go, assuming a good wind. Pulling up the tv remote, she selected a personal favorite. An adaptation of Romeo and Juliet, but it was a modern retelling. Romeo was actually Romi, a tall futawoman, and Juliet was Julian, a soft and effeminate cuntman. Settling down, she glanced over to him from time to time, her cheeks still bright red as her erection had still not softened.

Dakota thankfully was blissfully unaware that there was a massive erection was brewing in his bosses skirt. He was a little zoned out on the movie thankfully the banana had been finished by the time the movie was over. He would glance over at her when the movie was over and Georgina had picked a wonderful movie, an adaptation of Romeo and Juliet. Or well really Romi and Jullian. It was adorable! "Oh this is such a romantic play, have you seen them live Ma'am? It's wonderful" he asked her with a small smile. A small thought to move over to her and cuddle sounded kind of nice but as it was their seats weren't really all that close, the space between them left open.

Unbuckling carefully he would scoot a little closer, lifting the arm up so he could get a little closer to her. "..Is..it okay, if I sit closer?" it wasn't all that comfortable as the spot he'd been in but he wanted to sit closer than they were. The seats were so wide! They were a little big for him, as he wasn't that tall. Large enough to touch the ground when he was sitting but he could have also curled up in the seats and been fine like that. He didn't really noticed yet that she was hard. Good thing because he probably would have stayed where he was. As attracted to her, he didn't want to just rush right into things. He did noticed that she was blushing as well and was curious but didn't want to point it out. That was rude and it was something a little uncomfortable for most people to do.

"I saw it a few months back actually." the tall futawoman said with a smile, trying not to blush from her still raging erection. "I love this movie version though. Yvonne Douglas is such a wonderful actress. And I always thought Peter Richards was cute. I had a crush on him when I was younger." She hadn't meant to admit a crush on the actor playing Julian, but she was so discombobulated because of the boner in her panties. Taking a deep breath, she saw him lift the arm to slide closer. "Uh....sure." she said with a smile. Had she not been in the middle of a major moment of lust, she would have eagerly motioned him over.

Doing her best to not jump him, she patted the bit of seat that was closer to her and smiled warmly. Trying to distract herself, she decided to ask him a few questions. "So I've never asked before," she began casually, sighing as she felt her erection shrink just a tiny bit. But it was still swollen to at least a foot. "Do you have a girlfriend in your life?" she continued. Making a decision, Georgina suddenly spread her long arm out and put it around his shoulders and pulled him towards her just a bit. "Because if you don't..." she continued, her erection springing back up to fullness. "I'd like to take you out on a date when we're in Tokyo."

Dakota blushed when she put her arm around him. Georgina was pulling off a sort of cheap move but he liked it, he thought it was sweet that she wanted to put her arm around him. She was nice and warm too. However he was surprised by the sound. "I haven't ever.." he admitted a blush panting his cheeks again as he looked at her, brushing some of his curly locks away from his face. But when she asked him on a date she looked at him with such wide eyes, competly surprised by the question! Shaking out of his slight stupor he smiled. "I'd love to go out on a date with you" he said.

"Is...it..silly of me that I have a really big crush on you?" he asked, so red. He hadn't thought he would have been able to answer that but they were starting to get all warmed up next to one another and he didn't pull away. Instead he got nice and settled in with her, his head resting on her shoulder. He wasn't really looking at the movie though, no matter how romantic it was. Well, she wanted to go out and he'd accepted even if it was just one date because she didn't like how he was then..that was alright. He could really use a drink right then.

Georgina's cock was so hard that she wondered how Dakota hadn't noticed. Bu even as she desired him and thought about his tight and round behind, she still wanted more from him than just sex. She wanted a cuntman in her life. Someone to come home to, and to share in a wonderful life together. "Cool..." she replied casually when he accepted. But her heart was beating fast and singing within her chest. She sighed as he cuddled up to her and admitted his crush. Giggling, she rubbed his arm and pulled him just a bit closer. "I totally understand actually." she said, looking down to him. "I actually have a massive crush on you as well. Well...it's a bit worse than that really." her eyes drifted to her huge erection and she blushed. "I've wanted to ask you out for a while, but just haven't had the courage so far. I'm glad you said yes. I'll plan something for us to do when in Japan."

The cute cuntman flight attendant strolled in a moment later and sized up the scene. Looking at Georgina's bulge, he licked his lips and grinned. "Anything I can do for you miss?" He asked with a grin, his yes teasing and hopeful. But Georgina just shook her head and pulled Dakota tight against her, accidentally smushing his head against her massive breast. "Whenever you get the chance though, can we please get two mimosas and then see a lunch menu? Thank you." The cute cuntman nodded, walking off. He knew that the pilots would fuck him if he wanted. 

He soon returned with the menu and their drinks. Georgina held her's up to make a toast. "To you!" she said with a smile. Sipping her drink, the plane flew over California and began to spread across the ocean.

Following the flight attendants eyes, did Dakota finally notice but he paid it no mind but it did keep the blush on his face. If Georgina had wanted to have sex him she could have, easily. He squeaked a little finding his face squished up against her breasts. Shifting so he could get comfortable again his hand accidentally brushed against her large member, sliding along it before he could pull his hand away an adjust himself. "Sorry" he whispered. He hadn't meant to touch her like that. Thankfully the flight attendant had gotten them their drinks and he gladly toasted with her.

At least he could toast with her softly toasting as well. Sipping nervously at the drink he was so glad she'd had the same thought he had and he was starting to relax again. Dakota wasn't so sure what he would do about the massive pole sitting in between between her legs. He would just drink his mimosa a little quickly, the bubbly semi-sweet liquid helping a bit. At least the orange juice was helping to mask the champagne and he set the empty glass aside. Hopefully the rest of the flight would go over well!

Georgina looked to her erection and blushed a bit, before looking to Dakota and giving him a peck on the cheek. "It's okay." she said with a smile. "As much as I'm physically attracted to you...and, well, as you can see I really am. I'm also interested in a real relationship. I'm not like the other futawomen in the office. I don't just want sex. So me asking you out is actually kind of my way in saying I think you'd make a cute cuntboyfriend. I really like you Dakota, and I'd like to get you know you a lot better." Cuddling up, they finished watching the movie and enjoyed their flight. All the way to Tokyo, Georgina's erection raged. Not dying down until they had finally landed hours later, and had left the plane. 

It was midafternoon in Tokyo when they finally landed. Georgina led Dakota out of the plan and to where a driver from Tashahari Enterprises was there to take them to an expensive hotel. The meeting with Kirumu wasn't until the next day, so Georgina wanted to take a brief nap and then go out later on the town with Dakota. Their hotel rooms were actually one big suite with two seperate rooms within in. Going to her room, she unpacked her clothing for the few days there, and soon disrobed down to just her bra, panties, stockings and garter belt. Laying in the bed, she missed the feeling of her assistant next to her, and she got up to find him. 

"Dakota." she said with a smile when she located him. "I'm tired and want to nap, but I'd like a little company. Would you be willing to sleep in bed with me? No sex, I promise. Just...I'd like you there if you're willing."

Dakota was glad they arrived, he was as tired as she was. He hadn't had a chance to sleep and a nap had sounded wonderful. He had gone into the smaller room. He couldn't seem to wipe the small off of his face, Georgina liked him! And wanted to date, not just use him for sex, this was the best news he'd received in ages! She was such a wonderful futawoman! He couldn't stop the giddy feeling, it had just bubbled up in his chest and the snuggling had been so wonderful!

It was a little odd, the time zone change. It was the afternoon...but thankfully they had the day and they could just sleep some before their dinner. He'd not even paid any attention to the kinds of people that were there, least not yet. He figured he'd be much more aware of things after a nap. By the time she'd come in, he'd just finished taking off his clothes too, his pants sliding off his cute bubble butt. They jiggled a little when it came off. Despite wearing pretty much manly clothes he had on a pair of purple panties on. But they weren't any sort of granny panties, these were small cute and lacy, his round globes pretty much exposed as they were a thong type.

He turned when he heard her, looking at her over his shoulder. He wasn't embarrassed about them, he thought they were super cute panties. He certainly noticed she was just in her underwear as well. "I'd love to nap with you" he said as he moved to her, finishing taking off his pants and socks. Bending to pick up the pants he set it on the bed as he moved to her. "I trust you, you don't have to worry"

Gerogina's cock suddenly sprung up again. While her panties had a bit of spandex to allow them to expand, like all futwomen panties, there was a definite bulge now that she took in the sight of Dakota's beautiful round ass. "Damn he's so cute." she thought to herself. "And his ass looks do delicious in those panties. If I wasn't interested in him romantically, I'd take him to the bedroom and spend the rest of the afternoon pounding into him from behind." A wide smile crossed her face as his acceptance. She held out her hand for him and led him to the large room in the suite that was hers. Guiding him into the bed, Georgina slid in behind him and sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry I keep getting hard." she said with a blush. Laying on her back, there was a tent in the blanket from her erect member. "Can I confess something? You're really really cute. There's a part of me that wants to have sex. But....I like you. A lot. As much as I want to take you, I also want to get to know you and date you." Blushing widely, Georgina studied his face. She's hadn't planned on revealing her feelings to him. But he was so cute and so nice. She felt drawn to him. Yawning, she made a note that she'd plan a wonderful date for later that night. Something where they could talk and get to know each other.

"Do you want to cuddle?" She asked with an even deeper blush. Her member still hadn't gone down. And it didn't help matters that he was laying just inches from her wearing the cutest purple panties on his beautiful round ass. The brunette felt her pussy become wet. "Wow! He really turns me on!!" the busty futawoman thought to herself. "I've never had a cuntman make me wet before." It was in that moment that she realized just how much she liked him. And as she yawned again, she knew that she wanted him in more ways than just as a lover.

Back
Top Bottom