Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need a Dominant male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Planetoid
Opening this back up for another Go-At-It! PM me if interested, thanks!

The sweet and simple -

I am bringing this search over to this account for a change in atmosphere :]

I would like to dabble in a roleplay that includes a high dynamic of 'addiction dependency'; so, let me explain. ...um, second thought, just read the plot snippets. They will best paint the idea for you:

- A woman is kidnapped and becomes addicted to the drugs her kidnapper supplies.
- A woman is kidnapped by some mad scientist who changes her 'biology' in an experiment. Now, she must have his cum to stay alive.
- A fledgling vampire is spared by a hunter who takes her as a slave with intents to study her and learn more about the creature he hunts, but she still needs human blood to stay alive.
- A slave is brought in from distant lands and he manipulates and dominates the Queen he is supposed to serve by making her addicted to a drug that he alone can make.

I hope those examples helped where I slacked off. :3 If interested, I would love for you to contact me with your plot idea...or at least have one of the samples above in your hand ready to beat off. That is, after reading the rest of this message of course!

So yes, I want to play the submissive. However it happens, I don't want 'love' to be a primary. I want the dominant character to use the addiction as a tool to break the woman down. She will hate him and despise him, and sometimes fight him, but will still need him. I have no sexual roleplaying limits...it mainly comes down to what I am in the mood for and whether or not it is an appropriate addition to the atmosphere. And no, please do not think you have to check in with me first before 'going there'. I like it when the unknown surprise hits me between the eyes.

And no matter how badly I wish to be a roleplaying superstar with the time on my hands to juggle 15 roleplays...I can't. I am looking for 1, maybe 2 bites. Please don't get your feathers ruffled if I must decline. I do not post on the weekends, and average about 1 healthy post every three days or so. My life is unfortunately crazy. I am not an ideal partner for someone who expects a post or more every single day.

So that is about it. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom