Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Moonlit Craving (MxF, Futa x F, Maybe FxF) Update 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, this is my thread for my cravings as various as they are. My regular search is here. Right now I'm looking for something quick, mostly smutty to blow off some steam and kick my muse back into shape. I'd prefer playing submissive. Be aware, I work night audit shift at a hotel. I have a fair amount of downtime on the shift but can only reliably access my email. PMs here may take longer to reply to.

Alice in Wonderland

Poor Alice falls down into a rabbit hole to a world that is not as friendly as the stories make out.

Pokemon
Pokemon x Trainer, Team Rocket x Trainer I'm leaning a bit more to Pokemon x Trainer at the moment but am open to other plots. If doing Pokemon x Trainer, I'd much rather be the trainer. I'm familiar with all the generations so far up to what is being released for Gen 7. Could have some more plot, or just go with a Pokemon sex world. Both are fine.

Could have an idea that MC is able to breed with pokemon either by natural ability or given by experimentation.

Fandoms
I have a handful of specific fandom cravings.

Inheritance (The Eragon books) (Dragon x Dragon Rider, any number of pairings.) Please? Dragons and all sorts of fun to be had. I will love anybody who would do this with me.
Harry Potter (I'll only play OCs, would love to play against Draco, Lucius, Harry, or Snape)
The Mortal Instruments series (Would love to have a shadowhunter become a slut/whore for downworlders.) I would love anybody who is open to this. I am open to plots that aren't as smut based.
The Legend of Zelda (Female Link failed, and is now the property of Ganondorf to do as he pleases to her. Also could be female Link attempting to complete her quest but has a variety of monsters fuck her along the way.)
The Purge (MC is just trying to survive Purge night. Note: I do not play actual celebrities if that was something you were looking for with this type of idea.)

Ageplay

To preface this, the youngest character I will play is 15.
I want age gaps, more than just a year or two. I want an older teacher (30's+) or staff member to screw a student. Maybe it's bring your daughter to work day at an office? An intern at the office being used freely? Anything and everything is free game where I play a younger female to an older male or futa.

Incest

I have the terrible craving to play against a Father or Uncle figure. Possibly a Mother or Aunt if one prefers FxF or Futa x F.
My character returns home after being out until late in the evening without telling her Father/Mother, they decide to teach her what happens to bad girls.

My character decides she wants to join the family business, unaware that her entry would be to please the male customers in any fashion they desire. Of course her Father/Uncle use her as well.

I kind of want to play a set of twins or play against twins.

Corruption

Turn my innocent, naive girl into a slut. Simple as that and I'm open to nearly any ideas on how or why.

Public Settings

Whether it's a world where sex is less taboo, or trying to avoid being caught in a dressing room or office it all is fair game to me.

Bestiality
Dogs, large felines, horses, monsters. Anything that could possibly fuck my girl I'm open to. Maybe she gets a job at a zoo or dog kennel and doesn't know quite what she signed up for. Or she gets a surprise from the family's dog.

Maybe a MC is an adventurer who runs across monsters, beasts, demons, you name it. They don't kill her but decide to fuck her. Or she could seek out these creatures to have them fuck her.

MC has been asked to dogsit by YC, what she doesn't expect is to be kidnapped and made the newest bitch for their dogs.

Tentacles
A bit of an odd, for me, craving. I want tentacles used in some way.

Characters

I have several characters that I could use. If you like any of them, just let me know and I could work her in.
Mica
Thia (I can see her on an adventure and either being captured, or runs across some lustful monsters.)
Echo (You'll get my love if I get to use Echo.)
Tertia (Another Adventurer sort, but could involve mishaps of fae and misunderstandings of her magic.)
Faceclaims of both the photo and drawn varieties.

I will RP on PMs, googledocs, and email.
Right now email is my easiest contact. shadowreaper111@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom