Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem Fantasy RP | Literate Story & Smut | Need GM of Sorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgrim

Star
RULES

1. RP through email or PM only. I will discuss details or I will add you on AIM, but I won't play in that medium at all -- still, I don't mind chatting via IM.

2. You must be descriptive and literate, as well as creative and fair. I don't play with one liners -- I myself tend to post three paragraphs at a time. If that's too much for you, then there's no sense in playing with me. A sample of my writing can be found here.

3. If you're interested, please PM me detailing what you'd like to do. I promise to reply as long as you make a clear effort at wanting to do something. No "hey, would you like to play?", I ignore almost all of those, but if you let me know what you're thinking I can promise an immediate reply.

4. Include your favorite color in the title of your PM when you message me so I know that you have read and understand the rules.

5. Have fun! If you're ever not having fun, or want to change something about the RP, just let me know and we will work something out together so that we are both enjoying it.

I think that's about it. Now I'll go in to further detail about how/what I want to play.

OVERVIEW

For this RP, I am looking to play one type of character and one type of character only. A manly, dominant, rough-and-tough warrior type in a fantasy setting. Who he is, what he is, what he's doing, what the story is, this is all up for discussion, but I'm looking for someone who can play the world and the people and things inside of it.

I know that's a lot of work, but as you can see from my sample above, I am a detailed and experienced writer, and I promise to do everything I possibly can to give you as much as you give me and more and to satisfy your fetishes and make you enjoy yourself and have fun.

I [u[DO NOT[/u] want this to be all mindless sex. I want you to have characters that you enjoy playing as well, so don't think you're just going to play Random Bimbo #1 - #20 all the time. Please, give your characters depth, have them linger, let them develop alongside mine, I want there to be story in this, not just mindless smut, otherwise it gets boring and dull.

As for plots and pairings, I don't have anything solid yet, but I've got a few ideas that maybe we can develop together. Those being...

- warlord type RP where I play an esteemed warrior who's known for ruling lands and taking the most beautiful of women as his personal sex slaves

- a charming rogue or adventurer who has a way of seducing the women he comes across in his travels

- a paladin who is captured and broken b a coven of witches, sorceress', demons or succubi

- a handsome king who has more beautiful servants than one probably should

And I'm sure I'll think of more, and as I do, I'll add it here. Thanks for your time, and I hope to get some interest checks soon.

Pictures & Inspirations

None so far.

[/b]KINKS[/b]

Story
Non-humans
Magic
Plot
Adventure
Drama
Romance
Passion
Rough sex