Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlikely Lovers (Skeith & The Deviant)

All it took was Marley's call for her to cum and she was more than happy to oblige. Her eyes lolled back as she dropped her head back on the mattress, arching her back high. She let out a loud cry of passion as wave after of wave of pleasure wracked her body. She rode out her orgasm for several seconds before collapsing back onto the mattress.

She panted heavily, a lopsided awkward grin on her face as she waited for the room to quit spinning. "Oh God... I have never felt like that before..."

The brunette grinned as she slid back up her lover's body, her lips and chin glistening with Sybil's juices. "Glad I could be of service," she teased, leaning in to kiss and lick the redhead's neck. "You're so beautiful," she whispered against the soft flesh, moving her hands up and down Sybil's sides.

Marley laid down next to her, trying to will away her erection to give Sybil time to recharge.

Sybil's body shook a few more times as she recovered from her orgasm. That same lopsided grin didn't budge from her face as Marley grew closer to her, feeling her lips and tongue against her neck. She reached up to lace her fingers in her hair again as she cooed gently into the contact. When she called her beautiful, another blush rose on her cheeks as she began to catch her breath. "N-not as beautiful as you." She turned her head to kiss the other girl tenderly. She pulled away, licking her lips with a small giggle. "I can taste me on you..." She smiled softy.

Feeling Marley's hands moving over her bare skin made her tingle, and kept her smile glued in place. She felt wanted here in Marley's bed. She never wanted that feeling to go away. Slowly her own hand began to slid downward, pressing against her bulge, stroking it gently. "Fair's fair... You should let me take care of you." She said with a breathy whisper.

Marley shuddered as Sybil's hand found her bulge, burying her face in the redhead's neck to hide her blush. "A-Are you sure you want to?" she stammered out, even as her hips involuntarily bucked up in anticipation.

Sybil smiled a little with a light giggle when marley pressed her face into her neck. "Oh shush... Don't be silly." She mumbled softly, her fingers still tracing the outline of her bulge through her pants. "I already told you that I want you. All of you..." The red head slowly sat up, working to start pulling away Marley's clothes. "Besides, it's not fair that I'm the only one who's naked." She teased, slowly peeling off Marley's layers.

Marley chuckled and helped Sybil undress her, her cock springing free at its full ten inches, rock hard and leaking precum. She blushed a little as she leaned back on her elbows. "Just do what you're comfortable with. At your own pace," she said softly, taking Sybil's hand and pulling her close for a long, slow kiss. "Let me know if there's anything I can do to make it easier."

They had been here before. Sybil staring nervously at the massive appendage that stood tall and ready, hesitantly reaching to touch it. The last time of course was impulsive and unexpected. This time it was meditated and intentional. This time, Marley was naked and hard for her. She swallowed back her nerves as her blush resurfaced again. "J-just lay back and let me take care of you." She attempted to sound confident, but couldn't help stuttering.

Slowly her hand coiled as best as it could around the base of her shaft, beginning to stroke it's length. She knew she would have to do better than a hand job this time, and she certainly had some ideas.

The feeling of a soft hand wrapping around Marley's length to the best of its abilities was still new, bringing a sharp gasp to her lips as she clutched at her sheets. As Sybil began to stroke, Marley let herself fall back with a content sigh. Her cock throbbed in Sybil's hand, anticipation filling her. She had a feeling Sybil wouldn't stop at a handy this time, and the thought of anything more had her leaking pre onto Sybil's hand.

Sybil continued to stroke Marley's length gently for a few more moments. She looked back to Marley to make sure she was doing well. Seeing the way Marley allowed herself to collapse followed by that pleasured sigh, it made her smile. Being able to bring pleasure to Marley made her feel wanted, and it was something she was desperately in need of. The feeling of Marley's precum oozing onto her hand was a different sensation than the shower. With the cascade of hot water, she hadn't felt it by itself before. The hot thick substance was strange, but weirdly arousing. She loosed Marley's cock for only a second to examine her hand, before bringing it closer to her face. She swallowed back her nerves before tentatively licking her fingers clean. She closed her eyes, as she tasted her lover for the first time. It was a strange texture and flavor, but she didn't hate it.

She looked back at Marley before a nervous smile marked her face. She leaned down closer to the throbbing shaft, tentatively she extended her tongue, licking from base to head. She swallowed the precum her tongue had gathered. After, she extended her tongue again, licking around the head a couple times before she lowered her mouth over it. Not yet taking it deeper, simply suckling the head, while looking to Marley for approval.

When the sensation of being stroked was suddenly gone, Marley sat up quickly to check on Sybil only to be greeted by the sight of the redhead licking Marley's arousal from her hand. The brunette's jaw dropped so hard it almost unhinged itself, her cock twitching at the sight. That nervous smile almost made her cum right there, but she held back, dropped back onto her back again, and waited.

Her patience was rewarded by a warm wet tongue against her length, now so hard and ready it almost hurt. Marley's hips twitched when Sybil licked around the head and engulfed it in her mouth, unable to stifle a guttural moan when she started to suck.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she chanted quietly like a mantra to distract herself so she wouldn't shoot down the redhead's throat too soon. "Oh God darlin', I don't know how much I can take..."

Sybil paused for only a moment when Marley responded. She only stopped to make sure that she was actually enjoying it. She wasn't sure how to interpret her initial response, but that changed quickly when she warned how close she was to cumming. Sybil didn't respond, for obvious reasons, instead she began bobbing on Marley's impressive length, taking more of Marley's cock into her mouth, her tongue flicking and licking over every inch that entered her mouth. She didn't dare try to take her into her throat yet, no where near prepared for that yet. Instead, her hand moved to stroke the base of her shaft, eager to milk marley's first orgasm from her.

She was nervous about the idea of her lover coming in her mouth, but she didn't want to seem like she was half-assing her attempts to please her. So, better or worse, she was determined to keep her length in her mouth until she finished. She wanted to make it perfectly clear how far she was willing to go to keep Marley happy. Fear of rejection and raw attraction and lust pushed her to do her very best.

When Sybil ignored her warning, Marley couldn't help but grin stupidly at the thought that the smaller girl must've really, really liked her. She moved her hand down to stroke Sybil's hair, the other hand cupping her face and pulling it up until only the tip remained in her mouth, just in time for her climax to hit her hard. Her eyes rolled back as she started spurting into Sybil's mouth, moaning loudly and struggling to keep her hips down so she wouldn't choke her.

Her cock throbbed and twitched through her orgasm, eventually softening. Marley released her grip on Sybil's head, panting and trembling with exertion. "My God you're good," she murmured, chuckling sheepishly.

Sybil was pleased when she felt Marley's hand through her hair. Then she was brought back up just in time for her lover to cum. Sybil's eyes flew open wide as she moaned loudly around her cock. As her mouth quickly filled with her lover's seed, she clenched her eyes shut. Swallowing back the thick fluid. She kept her lips sealed tight around Marley's shaft until she finally finished. Finally she pulled off of her shaft with a loud gasp, coughing softly into her closed fist.

She panted heavily, looking back at Marley when she complimented her. She blushed brightly, her gaze quickly shifting away for a moment. "I... I'm glad I didn't disappoint. She licked her lips before moving to lay beside Marley again, cuddling up next to her and resting her head against her chest. She didn't know how long it normally took for Marley to recover, but she was patient. She wasn't going anywhere for a while yet. She was more than satisfied to drink in the moment. All things considered, this was all she really wanted. Just to spend time with Marley. Sex was a fortunate bonus.

Marley's goofy smile only grew when the little redhead was suddenly cuddling into her side, and she wrapped her toned arms around her without hesitation. The feeling of Sybil's warmth so close to her was the closest thing Marley had felt to comfort in ages, and she basked in the afterglow as she rubbed Sybil's back and kissed her head.

"You could never disappoint. You've already done a million times better than anyone else in my life." She laughed and pulled Sybil on top of her, holding her close as though a loose grip might make her change her mind about the whole thing and leave. Her hands started to roam again, making small noises of approval as her sensitive length started twitching back to life at the feeling of Sybil's soft skin beneath her fingertips. "You feel so good, baby."

Sybil let out a startled squeak as she was pulled on top of Marley and hugged close to her. She laid her head against her chest as she relaxed against her once more. She cooed gently as she felt Marley's hands beginning to wander again. It made her shiver slightly as she felt goosebumps rising on her sensitive skin. She could feel Marley's length beginning to twitch again. "Wow... Doesn't take much does it?" She asked in mild surprise.

Her heart pounded wildly in her chest as her breath caught. She knew what was coming. She knew what the inevitable next step was, and she did want it, but she was terrified. She knew it would hurt, but she knew Marley was caring and would be Gentle.

Marley blushed, laughing sheepishly as she moved a hand down to cup Sybil's bottom. She could feel the redhead's heart racing and frowned a little, not wanting Sybil to be scared during their first time. She knew it was inevitable though. "Hey," she whispered, cupping Sybil's chin and guiding her to look up until their eyes met, "do you wanna stop? Because we can, if you're not ready yet. Or if you wanna keep going, you can stay on top so you can set your own pace and stop when you need to and all that."

Feeling Marley's hand on her ass was a bit of a surprise, but she didn't hate it. It was such a possessive way to hold her. As strange as it was, she appreciated feeling wanted. When she heard Marley's whisper, followed by her face being guided back up to hers, she swallowed nervously. "N-no... I don't want to stop..." She replied shaking her head quickly. "If I don't do it now, I might never do it. I'm just nervous is all." She bit her lip, as she tried to settle her nerves. Besides, she had seen how fast other girls would get rejected in relationships for not putting out. She didn't want Marley to push her away.

She reached down, her hand searching around til it found Marley's shaft again. Slowly she began stroking it, encouraging it to reach full size again. "I know it's going to hurt, just please be gentle."

Back
Top Bottom