Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy Birthday Mr. Master

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
100_0455.jpg

100_0457.jpg

Hum I fell like theirs a click on this site amongst the older members....oh well happy day of birthing to you. and here I thought I would be one of the older farts on the board, but u got me me beat by more than 10 years.

Dammit someone already made an old man joke...

Would it be in bad taste to just slap another one around here?

Nocturnal Pulse said:
Hum I fell like theirs a click on this site amongst the older members....oh well happy day of birthing to you. and here I thought I would be one of the older farts on the board, but u got me me beat by more than 10 years.
15, actually. God.

And it's not so much a clique, but you hang around long enough, you make friends with each other. Simple as that. You stick around and stay friendly and interactive, you'll fit right in, too.

Everybody, thank you so much. I appreciate all the good wishes, and the friendly old jokes. And, I suppose, the stabbings and peggings. Oh, God, Misha's going to stab me another 60 times, now, isn't she?

Age test: Who is singing? No fair peeking. Happy Birthday my new friend. I shouldn't have to make decisions like this at my age though. First I was going to give you Marilyn Monroe, then Weird Al, then the Muppets, arrrggggg, too many choices.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t6ILa45oxo[/youtube]

Three cheers and hopes of good fortune on this most awesome of days; Mm's birthday.

Happy birthday. :]

Geez, Oreo, that sounds like something from the 60s or so, like one of those regional kids TV shows, or Kukla Fran & Ollie or something. We used to see the Bozo Show from Chicago, but that doesn't sound like Bozo, so I've no idea. I totally would have recognized Marilyn or Weird Al and the Muppets? Fuggeddiboutit. :)

Thanks again to all of you who have commented, I appreciate it very much, and Father Time will remember all of you when you complain about your own oldness in the coming years. And I'll laugh, laugh laugh.

Back
Top Bottom