Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Untitled

Dawn squeezed his hands, this was getting a little outside the restrictions of protocol however if the other officer walked in which was unlikely Miles still had an excuse, he could get away with enjoy himself a little bit couldn’t he? After the dark glow of the city lights were seen from the windows, it was getting late and he had nothing better to do than spend his time with her anyways. He obviously couldn’t do everything he wanted to but perhaps get away with more than he should.

He tried to hide his smile as she coaxed him on. He gave her breasts a tighter squeezing, feeling them intently, groping them furiously. His hands eventually trailed underneath her school girl top to reaching for the material of her bra, even tweaking her nipples a little. “Have to be thorough you know?” He commented still groping her with pleasure. As much as he wanted to Miles couldn’t tweak and grope all day he couldn’t his fun would have to end eventually. He would have to return her to her cell sometime night as well.

After a few moments his hands finally let go and he helped her button up her top which had unbuttoned during his fierce weapon search. “You seem to be all clean of everything Dawn and you’re in perfect physical condition. My compliments, although I would thing it would be a requirement of a woman of the evening such as yourself.” Miles sighed and looked at his watch, as much as he liked to chat with her all even he could have to get some shut eye. “Ready for bed soon?” He asked her showing her the time.

The girl froze as the police officer displayed such ferocity. She bit on her lower lip, her chest raising and falling in irregular movements, her breath growing heavier. The sensation of his warm hands on her breasts, stroking her nipples through the thin material of her bra made her shiver. There have been clients that she enjoyed more than others, yet this man was a complete different story. She wanted him, as a man and not her client. ''Of c-course,'' she whispered, a soft moan escaping her lips the moment she opened her mouth to speak.

When he let her go, disappointment was clear on her face, her cheeks acquiring a light pink shade. She helped him button up her shirt, her fingers lightly grazing the back of his hand. She laughed at his comment, shaking her head. ''Oh, it's not, really,'' she mused, thinking back to the streets. There were all kinds of people there. ''But thank you, I try,'' she followed his gaze to the watch. There it was, the end. She would fall asleep and by the time she woke up he would be long gone.

''I guess so, it's still a shame you won't be in it,'' she grinned, the sight of the time making her realize that she was dead tired. ''Well then, officer, I assume you'll be leaving me soon,'' she rested her hand on his chest briefly. With her heels she was a couple of inches smaller than him yet it was enough for her to reach him. Raising her head, she briefly brushed her lips against his ones before stepping back. ''To the cell?'' She questioned, buttoning her shirt higher up to prevent the other cop from seeing anything.

“To the cell!” He pointed forward and marched to the door and opened it for her not even putting the cuffs back on her. He liked the girl to be completely honest. He trusted she wouldn’t run away. “After to you Ms. Drake” he bowed and opened the door for her. He was still pretty happy about the kiss he planted on him before they got up. She wanted him and he could tell she wanted him and he felt pretty confident he hid his feelings pretty hidden well however he was close to the edge on this one.

The other officer leaned in the doorway to the hall. “Can I have a turn now? I have a few interesting ideas how to get her to talk” The officer shouted towards them. Miles shook his head, Tyson was always a bit of a pervert. “It’s up to her, I think she’s a bit tired though.” He walked by Tyson with a little chuckle. After walking down a long hallway they stumbled upon a small room with a old wooden desk and two small dark cells. Miles walked in and collapsed on one of the cell’s bed.

“I guess I’ll be sleeping here tonight and you get the other luxury room. These beds aren’t so bad, I’d rather sleep in a cell too instead of sit on one of the old wooden chairs the entire night” Miles smiled at her and nodded towards the other cell, he kept it reasonably clean so she wouldn’t be too disappointed with it. “This way if you need anything in the middle of the night I’ll be right here” Miles closed his eyes and waited to hear the cell door shut and lock behind the girl. She could technically do the same thing to Miles but he had the keys sitting by his feet he could use and if she tried to escape the other officer would find her. Nothing to possibly worry about.

Dawn rolled her eyes as they passed by the other officer. She was far too tired to respond to him, not to mention one policeman was enough. She silently followed him, studying the surroundings just in case. The hallway was long and nobody would most likely hear anything that happened in the cells. Nobody would even think of passing close to the cells unless something unexpected happened that night. However wednesdays seemed to be the quietest days even in New York.

''Oh, beautiful,'' she let out a sigh, the cell looking faintly similar to some of the hotel rooms she visited back at the beginning of her 'career'. Lost in thoughts, she turned her head to tell him something when she noticed that he was already on the bed, his eyes closed. Carefully stepping out of her cold high heels. she walked up to him, making as much noise as a cat would have. Picking up the keys, she returned to the door. ''Sure,'' she replied, tugging on the door to lock it, tossing the keys into the hallway.

She then returned by Miles' side, kneeling next to him. ''I don't think I'll be going far though,'' she murmured, her hand trailing over his side. He would surely get angry but it was worth it. They were too far for the other officer to hear, and even if it was otherwise, she would hopefully be able to convince him not to make her leave. ''On the other hand, there is something I need,'' she murmured, her bright gaze traveling over his face slowly. ''There is no rule about not touching here, right?'' She wondered, although the question seemed rhetorical. ''Your partner won't be coming here anytime soon, nobody would know,'' she taunted him, resting her other hand right above his shoulder, one close to the wall. She then leaned over, her body partially on top of his.

As soon as he heard his keys slide across the floor he knew what she was doing. He could her hand lightly trace his side. “Oh Dawn, what have you done?” He asked with a tired amusement. She was a siren, that’s for sure. He gave her a genuine smile as she leaned over him. “I suppose there’s not much I can do now is there? You think you’ve won, is that it? Well I suppose you did win.” He ran his hand through his brown hair. “Well I suppose I’ll have to let you get this out of your system.”

He leaned up and kissed Dawn, tongue searching for hers. After a few moments he released their lips. “For the record, your the one that came to me and don’t think this is going get you out of the fine, I’m just keeping you warm tonight is all.” He pretended that he was doing her a favor and perhaps he was but he was definitely not coming out of this deal empty handed himself. Yes, she was a prostitute. Something most men would not be too happy with but she was also stunning visually and he was beginning to like her little quirks in her personality.

Even under the circumstances of him arresting her, something she probably would have rather never happened he was glad he had an opportunity to meet Dawn, even if it was for only one surely enjoyable evening. He put a hand on each side of her waist and pulled her closer and locked lips with her once again, his hands going under the bottom of her dress white shirt so he could feel her warm soft smooth flesh. Even if Tyson happened to walk in due to his comment previously that evening he would understand and would not tell the boss. Worst case scenario is the other officer would want some time with the girl as well.

''Did I do something wrong?'' She smiled innocently, her hand sliding along the side of the male's neck, her eyes never leaving his face. In spite of the fact that he seemed annoyed or perhaps not quite eager to have anything with her, he didn't seem to be against the idea either. She had expected something a lot louder, angrier...perhaps he anticipated her actions before they took place. She frowned, wondering if she was really that predictable. However, she quickly pushed the thought away, listening to his words. ''There is just one thing you could do now,'' she murmured, leaning down.

When her lips met his ones again, she let out a soft groan. She didn't expect that kind of a situation to take place again that night, especially not like that. Not that she complained though. Her tongue quickly met his one, rubbing up against it. Suddenly, he released her lips, causing her to let out a low whimper. She studied him, meanwhile carefully getting on top of him. ''Of course you are,'' she nodded, delivering him a peck on the lips. ''I'm not asking you for anything else, officer,'' she mused, her hand sliding along his chest, caressing his muscles through the shirt.

She couldn't help but smile when he kissed her again, eagerly responding. Her hips meanwhile lowered slightly, grinding up against his groin area. Her hand on his chest meanwhile worked on the buttons of his shirt, quickly undoing it. She was fairly certain that the other male wouldn't walk in - there was nobody else to supervise the station, but in case that happened, she figured he would at least leave her to Miles.

God she worked quickly. Her hips grinding against his groin was an immediate turn on for me. The way they were positioned he could put his face right into her cleavage but he enjoyed her soft lips pressing against his. Miles was in no means a virgin but due to his commitment to his job he hadn’t had been with a girl or been in a relationship for a couple month and he thoroughly enjoyed the attention Dawn was giving him.

He was indeed curious and still suspicious why such a stunning girl would go for a guy like him, she was all over him and he hadn’t exactly seduced her, it was more going the opposite of that actually. He had assured her that she couldn’t convince him of anything but he was still unsure how serious he was on that statement. A woman like this might be able to make him do anything. This fear made him pause and push her away leaning back on the bed.

He pretended to lean back and enjoy her grinding giving off little fake groans which weren’t as fake as he would have liked. He needed more time to think about this. He didn’t want to be compromised as a police officer however this was perhaps a once in a life time opportunity as a man, a man getting older and not any younger. He stayed laying down for a few more awkward minutes until deciding to live for today and not for tomorrow. He reached up for her shirt and started to slowly undo the buttons.

Dawn grinned through the kiss as she felt a slight stirring under her hips. Quite honestly, she had no idea why she was doing what she was doing either. A part of her was hoping for a favour in case she was to get in trouble later on, yet another simply wanted to do it. She wondered if it hadn't been to long since she had been with a man whom she didn't picture as a walking bag of money when in bed with.

Feeling him pause and pull away, she studied him with curiousity. ''What's wrong, Officer?'' She smiled, her hand sliding lower to tug on his belt, pulling it undone. There was no time for taking things slowly - his partner would be gone for a while yet at some point somebody would surely be admitted and Miles would get in a lot of trouble. ''Don't be so tense,'' she murmured, her hands sliding up his chest and to his shoulders, giving the muscles a light squeeze, massaging them carefully in an attempt to get him to relax.

She leaned in again, giving him a brief peck on the lips, before forming a trail of kisses along his cheek and down to his neck, nipping on his skin playfully. ''I really just want you,'' she whispered, nuzzling against his skin lightly, hopeful that her words would stop him from being so reluctant.

Dawn seemed sincere. That was a good sign, well whatever she wanted he would have to find out later. Perhaps she did want him for him. Miles didn’t considered himself movie star handsome or anything of the sort but due to his duty to protect the city he had to keep well in shape. Dawn felt over his muscles and did indeed release much of the tension in him as well as put his mind at ease. He would trust dawn for now.

Right now he was locked in a cell with nothing but a bed in it. What else could they do? What else could Miles do with an attractive brunette on top of him unbuckling his belt. Miles belt came off him with ease as if they were at her command. She asked what was wrong. “The only thing wrong is why didn’t I choose to go undercover on your corner earlier?” He teased as he fully removed her shirt tossing it to the side of the cell. She had the right idea, no time to waste at all. He wanted to get with her as soon as possible and if they had some free time after to mess around even further it wouldn’t be a problem.

Miles rubbed his face between her C cup breasts within the restraints of the bra she was between them. He gave her little kisses and nibbles along her soft smooth flesh of her neck as he started to remove her bra. He wanted to see her in all of Dawn’s glory. After a few moments the bra was thrown on top of the shirt on the side of the cell’s cold floor. Her body was stunning, in prime condition. He reached up and groped each breast with a hand, his index finger traced one of her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom