Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance mixed with a little DC Comics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently came up with an idea, rather than simply doing the old fashioned heroine vs. villain roleplays where the ending always ends up the same, to change things up a little bit! Romance is such a fun and developing roleplay, which can offer all kinds of fun twists! My idea would be a heroine, which would be played by me, meeting her love interest, which would be played by you, and their relationship developing in the mad world in which they live in.

The possible characters I had in mind are...

Superwoman (Clare Kent) dating her first love jock Landon Lang, but during this story she meets the handsome and quite seductive and older Lewis Lane all while Superwoman is just becoming a heroine to save the world.

Batwoman (Brandy Wayne) has recently returned to Gotham City and prepares to take on the city's crime. While you, Victor Vale, are a reporter trying to get an exclusive with Brandy about where she has been while also trying to figure out who this mysterious Batwoman is! Also, Jim Gordon is a young up and coming cop that is new to Gotham City. He has been assigned by his crooked commissioner to bring The Batwoman down at any cost.

Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) is a princess on her Amazon paradise when Steve Trevor's plane is shot down by a mysterious force! Now she is being introduced to man, something she has been told for many years is evil and corrupt.

The Flash (Barbara Allen) is a young forensic scientist working for the Central City police department while already engaged to the love of her life, Irick West, when a nearly tragic accident turns her into the fastest woman alive!

Haley Jordan is a female test pilot who enjoys knocking down barriers for women while working for her boss Carlton Ferris. However, a strange event takes place which sends Haley into space to become the new Green Lantern of this sector while Carlton is left here wondering if Haley is even alive until she mysteriously returns one day.

Ariel Curry is unaware she is the princess of the Kingdom of Atlantis. While her sister acts as Queen in her place, through wicked evils, a general, Mero, desperate for her return comes searching for her in the land dwellers world.

Achievement unlocked: 'Come to meet new friends and leave confused as possibly can be!'

Here is a free bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom