Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant shemale/futa wanted for fandom characters kidnapping and rape scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting straight to the point...I am looking for a dominant shemale that would enjoy having scenario's where shemales/futas kidnap/blackmail other females and males from different fandoms (I am only asking for the fandom characters, not their settings).

Alot of the scenarios will include bondage...oral and anal rape for the most part, all will have scenarios depending on the characters being used (some will be one on one and some will include groups of captives and shemales)...also I'd prefer it if you're flexible with characters ages...so I won't just do 18+...I don't have anything against 18+ and I do alot of characters in that age...but I'd say please be as flexible as 15+ like the site rules.

I am looking for one who would enjoy fandom characters as I stated, and here are some of the fandoms I am interested in...again I am just interested in characters...the settings can be created by us:

Anime:
Sailor Moon, Kill La Kill, Fairy Tail, Cardcaptor Sakura, Powerpuff Girls Z, Digimon, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Working!!!, Psycho Pass, Sandy Belle, Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, etc.

Cartoons:
Avatar: Last Air Bender, Totally Spies, DC and Marvel Super heroines, Teen Titans.

Videogames:
Tales of Grace/Xillia/Zestiria, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy (7,8,10,12,13), Dangan Ronpa (1,2, AE), Fighting games (Tekken, Street Fighter), Lost Dimension, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Resident Evil, Ace Attorney, Persona (3,4), Drakengard 3, Virtues Last Reward/9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, Atelier series, Megaman X, and a few others.

I usually roleplay on either yahoo or AIM or Skype...so PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom