Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom males needed - Fantasy plots. Non-Humans welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalPriestess

Planetoid
[size=14pt]Open to your ideas, kinks, suggestions and plots. Over PM, YIM or emails only [/size]
Email - loyalpriestess@yahoo.com
YIM - loyalpriestess

Open to suggestions. My Fantasy plots are lore heavy, so there is alot of creative freedom in the world we create. Your role can be non-human if you wish.
Do feel free to add your own ideas to these plots. They are not set in stone.

I do like love based romances. Not necessarily traditional romance, but having the characters slowly fall more in love over time.

2 paragraph Min. Detailed writing. 60% Story. 40% smut.
Long Term

Inuyasha
At some point while watching the Anime or reading the manga, we have put ourselves into the story. Now is your time to RP that!
Taking the events from the story (minus Kagome) and play out the events with our OCs (or you to play Inuyasha, if you prefer) to get the Shicon Jewel.

Naruto
At some point while watching the Anime or reading the manga, we have put ourselves into the story. Now is your time to RP that!
Rewrite the events of the story with our OCs replacing Naruto and Hinata or you play Naruto and I play a cannon for your OC.
Will either start from the Forest of Death or Narutos return at the start of Shippuden.

Fantasy Arranged Marriage
There has been an agreement between your tribe and another. In order to keep the peace, their tribes Princess (MC) has been promised to your tribes Prince (YC). As a result, the once warring enemies have now become allies with this union. There is still mild dislike for each of the sides, but deep down, both tribes know that it is best for their survival. You've had your fun as a free, single Prince but your new bride will be arriving shortly
(My tribe will be humanoid, but yours can be anything - Anthros, half anthro, beast tamers ect)

Craving - The Arrangement
You knew her from college. You were friends but took different directions in life. For you, it went well. You grew a business from the ground up and you hear that your friend isnt doing so well. You offer her a life choice - Live with you, and she will want for nothing. In return, she is to be your companion. There is still feelings between the both of you and you slowly rekindle the fire for each other.
(Can be Master x Slave/Pet while keeping a normal relationship in public, she belongs to him behind closed doors. Open to BDSM and similar kinks but NOT MANDATORY)

Craving - Master/Pet
Forced Companionship

You are a successful survivor/merc/leader whom found a young elven woman in the forest. Shes running from her home, being of from a race of elves known to be holy creatures but she does not want the lifestyle. She knows little of the world beneath her mountain home and you agree to bring her along as long as she obeys what you say. You use her for your own pleasure and even to make money. Her heritage comes in handy. She may act stubborn sometimes but she actually falling for you.

Digimon
Based in and out of the digital world. Would like to explore the adventures between the two worlds and the relationship between Tamer and Digimon. Relationship already established.
(Looking for someone to play partner Digimon. I will not play cannon)

Rules-

I would say Im a literate player and all plots (unless otherwise stated) must be story based. No sex based games. 2 Paragraph min per post.

Realism(to a point)
No overpowered characters and ridiculous situations.

Love I do like it when characters 'fall in love' or care alot about each other. Even if it is just a friend with benefits or love/hate relationship (which is another pairing I love for those who like alittle power struggle).

[size=14pt]Anything that isnt listed. Do ask, just because its not here...means I just didn't think of it at the time. [/size]

Paragraphs is what Ive have asked for, One liners is just a no no.

Chat Speak is a no go

Cheesy dialog. I’m surprised by the amount of totally cringe worthy dialog that goes on.

All characters played must be 18+

Kink List - Anything not mentioned here is probably because I didn't think of it at the time and always worth asking - I like to try something new from time to time.
I like story. So I do not revolve my RPs around Kinks, unless its sex based. Otherwise, Its more of an add on.

Human - Male x Female (Humanoid nonhumans included)
https://www.f-list.net/c/male%20x%20female/

Furries/Beasts - Non human x Human Female
https://www.f-list.net/c/non%20human/
(All plots or pairings can be yourself playing the non human)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom