Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance encounter, becomes a whirlwind romance (Tori and Innocent_Angel)

Rachel lapped up the juices that ran freely. The taste was amazingly arousing. She gave the clit a tentative lick and once she found the right place she licked it again. She slowly moved one hand under Victoria and grabbed her ass. Like the rest of the hot brunette her ass felt amazing.

The more she ate Victoria out the more she wanted to get deeper and deeper into her lover. She tried to use her tongue to penetrate her. However she wasn't able to get very far inside the pussy. Then she settled for licking Victoria's clit while using her fingers to massage the inside of her pussy.

All the while she did this she could feel her cock throbbing as she pressed against the bed. But she wanted to make Victoria cum before she would enter her.

It had been a while since she had last been intimate with someone. She hadn't really been that horny during that time, but in bed with Rachel, Victoria was aching for intimacy and pleasure. "God yes!" she moaned softly. "Tease my clit with your wonderful tongue. I want it so bad!! It just feels so goood when you lick me!!!" Her pussy dripped even more, practically oozing arousal and juice all over Rachel's face. Twisting her nipples, the hostess couldn't wait to feel the beautiful transwoman's cock inside of her. 

"oh yes yes yes oh god yes!!" she cried out in desire as Rachel licked her clit and fingered her. The brunette began to arch her back and buck her hips. Biting her lip, she felt the orgasm building. Just a bit more stimulation and she'd be there. "Yes don't stop, don't you dare stop." she moaned out to her lover. "Lick my clit and finger fuck me. I want to cum all over your beautiful face."

Rachel's work did not go without reward. After a minute, Victoria felt the fire burn within her. Arching her back, she began to moan and her pussy gushed with juices. "OH MY GOD YES!!!" she cried out as she orgasm hit her. She began to shake and moan, accidentally locking her thighs on Rachel's head. "RACHEL!!!" she screamed, crying out the woman's name to indicate just how hard Victoria was cumming. After a minute, she began to come down for the orgasm, moaning softly as her body continued to shake just a bit. "Come here and kiss me, and then shove that wonderful cock in me." she demanded, looking down at Rachel with lust.

It was a truly amazing feeling to be able to give Victoria such an orgasm. The way the brunette's legs trapped her head made her dive her fingers and tongue even deeper into her pussy. She loved the taste of the juices that ware sprayed onto her face and licked it up with delight. She moaned with pleasure when she heard her own name being cried out with such passion and desire.

Slowly she stopped licking and then looked up at Victoria with a devious smile. She didn't just rush to her host's mouth to kiss her. Instead she licked and kissed all the way from Victoria's pussy to the tip of her cock. Once at the cock she let her tongue play with the swollen cock head before moving up and kissing Victoria.

As she moved up to kiss the brunette bombshell she could feel her cock brushing against Victoria's thighs until she felt the hermaphrodite's wetness on her cock. She kissed Victoria deeply as her cock slowly found the awaiting hotness between her legs. This was it - another first for her. She had never made love to a woman before. And she was not sure if she was doing it right. But she was sure that Victoria would help her. So she slid her cock slowly into Victoria's wet and hot pussy while their tongues battled in their mouths.

"Come back up here you sexy lady!!!" Victoria teased as Rachel had finished eating her wet pussy. But she tongue on her cock suddenly made the brunette gasp and moan. "Oh god!" she giggled in lust. "If you want to blow me later before I take you, I would not complain one bit!!!" Moaning softly as the blonde kissed up her body, Victoria felt so drawn to her lover.

Wrapping her arms around Rachel, the hostess pressed her lips to the writer's. Eager for the feeling of being made love to. Just as Rachel entered her, Victoria gasped a bit against her lips and moaned softly. "Mmmmmmmm." she cooed as their tongues danced together. She wanted Rachel, all day. Her hips bucked and her welt folds easily accepted the blonde's phallus. Had she not been so drenched with arousal, the tightness of Victoria's pussy may have resisted anything entering her.

When the kiss ended, Victoria was moaning into Rachel's ear, eager for her lover. "Mmm oh god you feel so hard!" the bombshell mused. "Please don't stop. Your cock feels amazing in my pussy. I want you Rachel. I want all of you!!" The brunette had just realized they weren't using any protection, and she wasn't on the pill. But that was something they'd have to figure out later. For now, she just wanted to melt into Rachel's arms and make love together all afternoon.

Rachel was totally lost in the amazing feelings of Victoria's pussy. She had never felt so aroused and so good and she could just moan, "Oh fuck yesss.... you are so tight." She loved how the hot and wet pussy clenched down upon her hard cock. Her cock felt like it was harder and larger than it had ever been.

Rachel moved her hips and buried her cock deep within Victoria. It was a so intense feeling that the transwoman began moving faster and faster. Soon the blonde was thrusting into the brunette even harder. She looked into Victoria's eyes with eyes almost glazed with lust and moaned, "oooh my god. You... I ... I want you ... I want you so badly." The thought about protection never crossed Rachel's mind. She knew that she herself was clean and she knew she wanted Victoria too much to care. But the thing about pregnancy had never been an issue for Rachel so it didn't cross her mind.

Rachel moved her hands to Victoria's wonderful breasts and squeezed them as she kept on fucking her host.

The hermaphrodite's pussy was so drenched that it was easy for her lover to slide in and out. Victoria wrapped her arms and legs around Rachel and pulled the busty transwoman in closer as she was fucked. "Oh yes Rachel!!!" the brunette moaned as her pussy was pumped. A sloshing sound from just how wet she was filled the air. Her load moans reverberated off the floor, walls and ceiling. Her nipples rubbed against the soft flesh of Rachel's breasts. 

"Your cock feels amazing baby! I don't want you to stop until you cum!! Just pump me full of your love!!!" Crying out, Victoria felt herself come closer and closer to an orgasm. She needed it, wanted it, craved it even. "Yes yes yes oh god yes don't stop!!!!" she moaned, staring right into Rachel's eyes and egging the woman on. "So close. Right there. Fuck me right there!!!"

Her wet cunt began to feel a tingle. That unmistakable feeling of a flood burning. "Mmmmmm yes fuck yes fuck fuck god yes!!!" Victoria moaned. Suddenly her pussy could take no more. Squeezing her muscles, the brunette suddenly felt herself orgasm. "CUMMING!!!!" she cried out, her tight wet pussy clamping down and pulsing on her lover's dick. Victoria's eyes glazed back into her head. "Oh!!! So very gooooooodd!!!! Keep going, gonna cum again if you keep fucking my tight cunt!!!"

Rachel could feel the brunette's pussy milking her cock as she fucked her ever harder. She knew for certain that she was not going to last very much longer. "Fuck .... fuck I'm going to cum." She looked the hermaphrodite deep in the eyes, "Victoria..." She almost whispered and then kissed her hard. Pressing not just her mouth and tongue into Victoria but she also squashed their breasts together and she buried her cock so deep inside that tight pussy as she could. And then she began to cum.

It was an orgasm like none before. Rachel moaned into Victoria's mouth and her vision almost blacked out as her cock released several spurts of cum deep inside Victoria's pussy. She kept moving and kept fucking Victoria even as her cock released it's payload.

(I think had a minor slip. You called Rachel by the name Sarah.)

With her first orgasm, Victoria's tight pussy had clamped down and began to pulse around Rachel's cock. Squeezing the tgirl's cock tight, the brunette held her lover close. Already her wet pussy ached for another orgasm. It built inside of her as she and Rachel made out. "Mmmmm, yes keep going!!!" she ordered the blonde. "Don't you dare stop fucking me!!! Pump me full of that cock!!! Cum inside of my tight pussy!! Cream me baby!!" With their huge breasts caressing as they made love together, Victoria held Rachel tight as she felt the blonde's cock jitter and soon began to cum. Fortunately, her own orgasm hit right as the creamy white liquid flooded her.

"MMMM YES YES YES OH MY GOD YESSSSSS!!!!!" Victoria cried out as she came again. Her body felt so hot. Like she had been basking in the sun. Her tight pussy milked Rachel's dick, sucking in the load that had been shot within her. Her pussy continued to twitch a bit, squeezing the busty tgirl's dick, until finally Victoria came down from her high. "Oh wow!!!!" she giggled, leaning in for another deep kiss. "That was so amazing. I can't remember having cum that hard before. Mmmmm. So wonderful."

With Rachel still inside of her, Victoria kissed at the blonde's neck, wondering about what her lover's feelings were. "So.....I want you to stay the night." the real estate mogul said, her eyes locking on Rachel's. "I just can't give you up this quickly. Besides, my cock still hasn't cum. If you want to take a break, maybe we could take a bath together? I wouldn't mind groping that beautiful body of yours. Those tits are so magnificent. I could spend all day massaging them!"

(Thanks for the catch. Must have been really tired when I wrote that. Was actually in bed with a monster headache. But strangely I have no other characters called Rachel)

Rachel was surprised at how hard Victoria came. But her surprise was forgotten just as quickly as it came - she loved how she was able to make the beautiful brunette orgasm like none else. And she loved how Victoria's pussy clamped down on her rigid cock.

She almost collapsed on top of Victoria. Her cock was still inside her and she could feel how her hot cum suddenly had made a wet and slippery hole even wetter. It felt wonderful! At long last she could just moan, "Oh.. my ... god.... that... that was ..." She kissed Victoria, "... I've never felt anything that wonderful before." She kissed those soft lips again.

Rachel could feel the sweat on her back form the intense lovemaking. She grinned at Victoria's proposal, "Of cause I'll stay. I'm no where near done with you." She reached down and grabbed the mighty cock that was trapped between their bodies. "You promised me to take me and I'm going to hold you op on that - even if I'll have to stay forever." She looked into Victoria's eyes as she slowly stroked the cock. Her small hands couldn't wrap around the thick shaft, "But I'm never adverse to joining you for a bath."

She smiled at Victoria's last comment about her breasts, "Thank you Victoria. For a girl like me it really means a lot. They are the result of much work. So I'm happy you like them." And with that she slowly slid her softening cock from Victoria's pussy while her hand slowly kept stroking her hardness. With an almost sinister glint in her eye she said, "So do you want to show me the bathroom or do you need me to take care of this beautiful cock first?"

(No worries. Not a big deal. )

"Well I'm glad to have been your first woman lover!" Victoria replied with a kiss. "It really was amazing. I don't get to feel penis in me so much. I generally sleep with women, when I have the time that is. And all they ever want is my dick. So it was really nice to actually be taken for the first time in a while. Amazing even." Giggling, Victoria gave Rachel's ass a few smacks, firm but not rough. Kissing at the blonde, she smiled wide knowing her lover would stay the night. "I should warn you, I don't ask anyone to stay the night." she revealed to Rachel. "So this is kind of a big deal for me. I really like you dear. More so than anyone I've ever met."

Giggling as her tgirl lover stocked her fat cock, Victoria felt her solid member flex a little, precum dripping from the tip. "Oh, I didn't forget. " the tattooed brunette replied with a smile, giving Rachel's ass a few more smacks. "I was actually thinking maybe I could make love to you in the bath? I love the feeling of warm water. And water better way to make love than with you on top of me. That way, you can control the tempo a little. Which may be best considering how big I am, and how tight you are." Sliding out from under Rachel, Victoria grabbed the blonde's hand and led her to the large bathroom. It was all white. Marble floor, Italian tiled walls. A huge jetted tub and an all tiled walk in shower that had no door.

Turning on the tub, Victoria took the time to bend down and suck at Rachel's wonderful tits for a bit. "They're wonderfully beautiful." she praised. "I'm almost jealous. And I've always thought I had a knock out pair of tits. But yours are truly amazing." Kissing at the blonde more, Victoria smiled and then climbed into the tub. Motioning the blonde in. "Do you want me to help stretch you open a bit before you climb up on my fat cock?" the lusty woman teased.

"I can't wait to get inside of you." Victoria moaned, stroking her cock as she waited for Rachel to join her in the warm jetted tub.

As they went to the bathroom, hand in hand, Rachel couldn't help but smile. Victoria was being so sweet and so naughty at the same time and that cock.... hmmmm.. it just looked so inviting. However large and scary it might have been Rachel couldn't wait to feel it in her ass. She was sure she could take it, but also knew it would be a tight fit.

She watched as her lover got into the bath and then she smiled at the praises of her breasts. She held them together to accentuate them and then she stepped into the bath in the opposite side of Victoria. She smiled at the brunette that was stroking the large cock, "Yes please stretch me." She said with a needing tone in her voice. She got into the bath with Victoria and knelt with her back turned towards her. Then she bend forward raising her ass upwards, "Please baby. I think you'll split me in two if I take it right away."

Victoria smiled and nodded. "I have just the idea to start with." she said with a giggle. Grabbing Rachel's large round bottom, Victoria guided the tgirl back and suddenly pressed her face between the blonde's asscheeks. Her tongue snaked out and began to lick at the tight pucker hole of her lover. Never being opposed to rimming a lover, Victoria lapped at the tight hole. The pink tip of her tongue buried into Rachel's ass, trying hard to make sure the blonde was sufficiently wet.

After tonguing for a while, Victoria raised her right hand and inserted her index finger. Gently prodding and poking into Rachel's ass, she slowly finger fucked the blonde. Gently pushing in and out to stretch her lover. "How does that feel sex lady?" the brunette teased as she added her ring finger and began to push more. She knew that Rachel would have a prostate, having been born a man. With that in mind, Victoria pushed her fingers in deeper. Slowly to avoid hurting the blonde, but firm enough to penetrate. Seeking out Rachel's prostate, Victoria's already hard cock felt harder. So eager to drive deep and bury in Rachel's tight ass.

"Oh god I want you so bad!!!" she moaned as she finger fucked. "I just want to bury my cock in you, hold you close and make love all day long!!!"

Rachel had expected a finger but to feel Victoria's tongue at her tight hole was instantly giving her a hard on. "OOOhhhh yesss...." She moaned as she felt the tongue enter her. She felt wet and slippy when the finger entered her backside. And soon it was accompanied by another finger. They went in and gently massaged her prostate, making her hard cock throb and leak precum. "Yes... right there.." She pushed back against the brunette's fingers and fucked herself on them harder and harder.

Then she looked back, "And I want to feel you so deep inside me that you'll make me scream." Her voice was filled with lust. Rachel pulled herself off Victoria's fingers, "and I can't wait any longer." She said as she turned and put a foot on either side of her lover's hips.

With her own cock pointing straight at Victoria she slowly squatted down and positioned the huge cock at her entrance. She let gravity do the trick as she began to descend onto the monster. Rachel couldn't do anything but moan as she felt her ass being split open and the cock head entered her. "Uhhh... ohhhh....." She flung her arms around Victoria's neck for support.

"There's nothing quite like making a cute girl scream." Victoria thought to herself. If Rachel enjoyed having her ass tongued this much, then Victoria made a mental note to spend more time eating Rachel's ass if and when they fucked next. "Oh, you like that baby?" she whispered to the blonde. "That's good. Because I love making you squeal for me. It's so hot. I'm rock solid rearing you moan like a little slut for me!!!" With a giggle, she watched Rachel spin around, knowing it was time to spear the blonde.

"Damn girl!!!" the brunette herm moaned as her huge cock penetrated Rachel's tight ass. "You're so tight, I'm going to have to really give it to you to make my dick fit all the way in that slutty cunt!!!" Quite happy to impale the blonde, Victoria gripped Rachel's hips and began to careful thrust up into her lover. She had never fucked an ass tighter. Clearly Rachel didn't have sex often, or she would be a bit more stretched. Though, there was no real preparation for Victoria's monster of a cock. Bouncing Rachel up and down slowly, the hermaphrodite moaned and threw her head back. Her dick threatened to cum already from the tightness of Rachel's pucker hole. But Victoria was determined that she would hold off until she made the blonde cum and scream her name at least once.

"Mmmm, suck a tight ass." she moaned, her eyes locked on Rachel's. Her small, soft hands drifted up the blonde's body and to her beautiful perky tits. Grasping on, Victoria began to squeeze and massage the round orbs as she drove her member into Rachel.

As more and more of that huge cock entered her Rachel could feel it's hardness and it felt like it was going on forever and forever. She moved herself up and down on the shaft to cram more of Victoria's meat into her tight hole. "Yes... give me that fat cock you slut..." she moaned, ".... I ... I want it all... it feels so ... so good... fuckkkkk... yess.."

She could barely contain herself. Her own cock was hard like steel and the brunette's hands on her breasts felt great. And then she felt it.... Victoria hit her prostate. That mighty head of the cock deep inside her made her almost collapse on top of Victoria. Her cock twitched and leaked precum. "Ouuuhhhh... There.... yes..." and she lost the control of her legs and slid another inch or two onto the meat pole which only caused further pleasure for her.

It took almost a minute of pure pleasure before she regained control of her own body. By now she was almost fully impaled on Victoria. And she began to ride her lover. "Oh fuck it feels good. I want you deep in me. I want your cum." She said as she ground her ass deep into the brunette's lap. She could feel the cock so deep inside her that she almost didn't believe it and she was sure she could see a bulge on her stomach from Victoria's cock.

Victoria was in heaven, buried inside Rachel's tight rear. It wasn't her first time fucking someone's ass. But Rachel's was the best by far. The pucker hole was incredibly tight, already making the brunette feel like she would flood the blonde's bowels. It was a struggle to maintain her composure, but Victoria was determined to give Rachel a minimum of one anal orgasm before she shot her own load. "You like that little whore?" she moaned, tweaking Rachel's nipples softly. "I'm going to fuck your ass so nice you'll never want to do anything without me buried inside you. Would you like that? Having my huge girl cock deep in your ass everyday?"

After tweaking Rachel's nipples a bit, Victoria's hands moved down the blonde's body and to her rear. Grabbing hold of the round perky rear, her fingers dug into the tgirl's behind, gripping it tightly for leverage. "DO you want me to fuck your ass silly?" Victoria moaned to her lover. Without warning, she lifted her hands and smacked Rachel's ass firm yet playfully. "That's it slut, be a good girl and cum all over my fat fucking dick. I know you want me to fuck you until you can't walk!!!" Crying out, Victoria grabbed Rachel's ass and began to pump hard and fast into the blonde's tight hole. Her fat cock thrust in and out, becoming a fast moving piston that drove deep and hard into the tight hole.

Being so deep, Victoria could feel Rachel's prostate against her cock head as she pounded. She knew that hitting the prostate would likely cause the blonde to cum, and with a wicked smile, Victoria worked to hit it firmly with each thrust. "Yes yes little whore!!!" she moaned. "Oh god damn your ass is soooo tight! I'm going to flood that hole with my cum!!!" Unable to hold back, Victoria slammed Rachel down so every inch of her dick was buried in the blonde. Her balls clenched, and Victoria grabbed Rachel to lock lips. Moaning through the kiss as her large balls spurt into the blonde. Squirt after squirt flooding into Rachel.

"mmmmmm. That was amazing beyond words." Victoria moaned in lust. She gave Rachel a long tongue filled kiss and sighed softly. "So shall we have a nice bath? Or would you like to go relax on my bed and cuddle a bit?"

Back
Top Bottom