Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolfbite by RobBase086 and ToxicWildFire

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
As Rob starts to come down for breakfast that his beautiful fiance has prepared before they both go to work. Rob works different shifts due to his job. He does not like that because when he is off from work are different days when she is off but they make the best of it though when they can.

"Good morning kitten! Whatever it is that you have prepared for us it smells good!" As he smiles and gets a cup of coffee and some orange juice as well. He lightly kisses his fiance onto her lips and hugs her. He then sits down to enjoy a nice breakfast with her now before they both go into work. "How is work coming along for you love?"

Calista got up early so she could make Rob and her breakfast. She made a decent omlet, bacon, and english muffins smeared with fruit jam. It seemed if they were lucky that they were able to spend some time together during breakfast. She was setting the table when he walked in.

"Good Morning Handsome." She hugged him back softly and let her lips linger on his for a moment. Taking her seat at the table she took a sip of the tea she had been working on since she woke up. "It is going as good as it will get with a boss like him. I stay ahead of the work load though so business is at least doing well. How about you? They taking care of you when I am not?" She winked and offered a smile.

ToxicWildFire said:
Calista got up early so she could make Rob and her breakfast. She made a decent omlet, bacon, and english muffins smeared with fruit jam. It seemed if they were lucky that they were able to spend some time together during breakfast. She was setting the table when he walked in.

"Good Morning Handsome." She hugged him back softly and let her lips linger on his for a moment. Taking her seat at the table she took a sip of the tea she had been working on since she woke up. "It is going as good as it will get with a boss like him. I stay ahead of the work load though so business is at least doing well. How about you? They taking care of you when I am not?" She winked and offered a smile.

"Good morning Calista my hot sexy mamacita!" As he felt her hug and kiss. He loved it when she kissed him onto his lips. He helped her with her seat and then gladly sit down. "I am glad that work and your boss is going well for you lover. Work is going ok but I wished that I made a little bit more money so that we could live comfortably and not have to worry about struggling. Well they do not take care of me like you would though." As he smiled back at her and then winked back in a playful manner.

Calista loved Rob too much to complain that her boss was a complete pig. She had just been lucky enough that his advances haven't been too strong. She grimaced at the thought, she knew from the other female workers that it gets worse.

She reached across and put her hand on his arm for a moment, then gently stroked the side of his face. "We won't struggle forever. Just give it time okay." She finished her tea and most the food on her plate. Calista understood Rob's feelings on the matter more than she'd like to admit. Just once in awhile it would be fun if they could play hookie and have some intimate time and fun together. They use to take baths together and have romantic candlelight dinners but with their schedules it was getting harder and harder to do.

ToxicWildFire said:
Calista loved Rob too much to complain that her boss was a complete pig. She had just been lucky enough that his advances haven't been too strong. She grimaced at the thought, she knew from the other female workers that it gets worse.

She reached across and put her hand on his arm for a moment, then gently stroked the side of his face. "We won't struggle forever. Just give it time okay." She finished her tea and most the food on her plate. Calista understood Rob's feelings on the matter more than she'd like to admit. Just once in awhile it would be fun if they could play hookie and have some intimate time and fun together. They use to take baths together and have romantic candlelight dinners but with their schedules it was getting harder and harder to do.

Rob loved Calista very much as well because he always has felt from the moment he laid eyes on Calista that they wer meant to be together. He has not told Calista about him saving the lose change that he gets everytime he breaks a dollar or a large bill. He has in the closet a 5 gallon water cooler that he has been filling up and saving for quite sometime now. He plans on surprising her with a trip for them to enjoy together.

He felt her hand on his arm and looked into her beautiful eyes as he listend to her saying that they will not struggle forever. "I agree that we will not struggle forever my love and that we will be eventually happy." As he started to pack up his lunch for work now and then softly kisses Calista on her lips. "I will see you after I get home my love tonight. Do not work too hard today now!"

She laughed softly kissing him back and ran her fingers through his hair before taking her coat and briefcase. "My boss would reply that he isn't paying me to sit around." She smiled, kissed him once more on the lips "For good measure" She whispered and headed out the door the same time he did.

She went about her usual routine of stopping to get the other secretary and her boss a coffee then headed into work. Upon entering in her skirt and blouse she put a coffee on Teresa's desk and smiled. Putting her briefcase and coat at her desk she grabbed a notepad and pen as well as coffee and knocked lightly on her bosses door. She wasn't looking forward to this. But it was a job.

ToxicWildFire said:
She laughed softly kissing him back and ran her fingers through his hair before taking her coat and briefcase. "My boss would reply that he isn't paying me to sit around." She smiled, kissed him once more on the lips "For good measure" She whispered and headed out the door the same time he did.

She went about her usual routine of stopping to get the other secretary and her boss a coffee then headed into work. Upon entering in her skirt and blouse she put a coffee on Teresa's desk and smiled. Putting her briefcase and coat at her desk she grabbed a notepad and pen as well as coffee and knocked lightly on her bosses door. She wasn't looking forward to this. But it was a job.

He loved to hear her laugh and it felt good that she ran her fingers through his hair now. "Oh really now?" He kissed her for a second time and could not wait to see her tonight after work. As he then walked to her car opening up her car door for her to get inside of the car. "I will be thinking about you my love. I hope you have a great day at work today."

Her boss hears the door open up and he looks up from his desk. "Good morning Ms. Reeves! How are you doing this morning?" As he smiles and he visually scans her whole body from her head on down to her toes. "Do you have the Daniels report for me Ms. Reeves? I hope it has been corrected and all due to the mistakes that I found on it."

Calista managed to hide the disgust she felt when her boss openly scanned over her body. She walked to his desk and put his coffee on the coaster as she always did then laid a folder in front of him. "Good Morning, Mr. Kunz. All the corrections have been made and I've told Teresa that for now on I will type the reports." She sat down in the seat facing him and crossed her legs. Opening her notepad she started with their schedule. "You have a meeting with the Chairman of our main supplier. I would suggest for good messure you take another in the company with you. After the research ive done, I have noticed he has a bad habit of suing companies that owners attend the meetings alone." She glanced up making sure he got that and to be sure he wasn't checking her out again!

ToxicWildFire said:
Calista managed to hide the disgust she felt when her boss openly scanned over her body. She walked to his desk and put his coffee on the coaster as she always did then laid a folder in front of him. "Good Morning, Mr. Kunz. All the corrections have been made and I've told Teresa that for now on I will type the reports." She sat down in the seat facing him and crossed her legs. Opening her notepad she started with their schedule. "You have a meeting with the Chairman of our main supplier. I would suggest for good messure you take another in the company with you. After the research ive done, I have noticed he has a bad habit of suing companies that owners attend the meetings alone." She glanced up making sure he got that and to be sure he wasn't checking her out again!

Mr. Kunz knew that Ms. Reeves had a great body on her but for some reason she will not put it out on display. He watched as she placed the report in front of him and his cup of coffee as well onto the coaster. "Good morning, that is good all of the corrections have been made onto the report and that for now on you will be typing this up instead of Teresa. Do not get me wrong Teresa is a good worker but she does not have the same qualities that you have to offer Ms. Reeves." He watched as her nice firm butt swayed in a sexy way as she walked to the chair in front of his desk. He licked his lips now loving what he was seeing. "Thank you for reminding me about my meeting with the Chairman. What about you going with me on this trip Ms. Reeves? I mean you are a company person and you are very beneficial to the company as well."

"I appreciate the compliment." She wanted to gag. Teresa was one of the few women that her boss hadn't hit on. Calista shook her head no immediately. "Mr Kunz, is there any way you could take someone else? I mean........" She let her arm drop over her leg and sighed. "If there is no one else you would prefer to take I would be honored to go with you." She couldn't afford to lose this job or get a paycut. Rob was going to be so disappointed that his evening with her will be cut short. Going to this meeting meant that she would have time to shower and have dinner when she got home but not much more before she would have to attend this meeting.

ToxicWildFire said:
"I appreciate the compliment." She wanted to gag. Teresa was one of the few women that her boss hadn't hit on. Calista shook her head no immediately. "Mr Kunz, is there any way you could take someone else? I mean........" She let her arm drop over her leg and sighed. "If there is no one else you would prefer to take I would be honored to go with you." She couldn't afford to lose this job or get a paycut. Rob was going to be so disappointed that his evening with her will be cut short. Going to this meeting meant that she would have time to shower and have dinner when she got home but not much more before she would have to attend this meeting.

"You are welcome Ms. Reeves." As he smiles at her now. "No I am sorry but there is not anyone else that I can think of that knows exactly how important this project is for this company. You seem to know your homework and have done the research on this. That is why I feel you would be great to accompany me on this business meeting." He looked and noticed her disappointment in not really wanting to go. "I just feel my comfortable with you working with me Ms. Reeves." This could turn out to be a very important role for Calista Reeves because it could turn out to be a promotion for her which she would then become Bill Kunz Associate in matters that they can work together on.

Mean while Rob finishes up his day at work and drove home so that he could have a romantic candle light dinner planned for him and Calista but also a hot bubble bath as well to enjoy. He was also planning to give her a massage where she needed attention. This was Rob's way of taking care of his end since Calista made breakfast in the morning for them.

She faked a smile and nodded, "I shall accompany you to the meeting tonight then. Ill have a car pick you up and then come get me after dinner." She closed up the notepad and stood. "Now,if thats all I am going to make sure that Theresa is working on the reports I gave her and set things up for us this evening. Once I am done, I will go home to change and see you in about two hours." She smiled and left the office. She ran a quick edit on what Theresa was working on and then started home. "Rob is going to kill me" she hit the steering wheel in frustration and drove silightly faster.

ToxicWildFire said:
She faked a smile and nodded, "I shall accompany you to the meeting tonight then. Ill have a car pick you up and then come get me after dinner." She closed up the notepad and stood. "Now,if thats all I am going to make sure that Theresa is working on the reports I gave her and set things up for us this evening. Once I am done, I will go home to change and see you in about two hours." She smiled and left the office. She ran a quick edit on what Theresa was working on and then started home. "Rob is going to kill me" she hit the steering wheel in frustration and drove silightly faster.

He smiles back at her not knowing that it was a fake smile though. "That is great that you shall accompany to the metting tonight. What about setting up a suite for the night at the Hotel Palmer? If we get this deal done we could possibly celebrate Ms. Reeves." He was sitting down at the time listening to her. "That sounds all good to me that I shall be by to pick you up later tonight in the company limo." As Rob is at home even placing candles for a romantic bubble bath for him and Calista after dinner. He is also preparing dinner for them both.

Back
Top Bottom