Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad to the Bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I currently looking to start an RP where myself and my female play the bad guys. I was thinking it would be really fun to play two people completely untethered by the restraints of society and hopefully I can find another writer that wants to be as bad as I do.

As far as plot goes, I'm thinking the thread would start with a daring prison escape, either my male or your female would be locked up for previous crimes and their significant other breaks them out. They start a cross country run for the freedom lawless mexico offers. Hiding from police, breaking and entering, domination of hostages and plenty of smut would all be par for this course as our characters cut a path of destruction and chaos across the US.

Time frame I was thinking early 1970's but I'd be wiling to do a more modern time as well.

PM me if your daring enough to go on this crime spree with me and I'll get started on the initial post right away

this still sounds fun, I'm sure there is another writer out there that wants to write a bad character, let's bump it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom