Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That old black magic called smut again... (Fantasy RP involving Witch Queens or same)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Web

Moon
Good evening ;) Or morning depending on your locale. I've had a yen for a certain scenario for a while and wonder if any ladies would be interested in spinning out a tale around it.

If you've ever had the chance to watch it, there was a remarkably fun and relatively good show on Starz called "Camelot" - remarkable for its period and despite not getting picked up for renewal, it holds a place in my memory. In large part due to the casting of Eva Green as Morgaine le Fey, Arthur's sister. She's a much more developed character in this version with undertones of posession, insanity and malefic powers garnering an interest in her ambitions. I was very enamoured of the concept of strong passionate woman being drawn into darker and darker deeds by her need for revenge and self justification. Its not essential that its canon specific, i was more intrigued at the character archetype and what appeasement or pacts such a character would get into and the ups as well as downs of such a power dynamic.

Kinks and smut wise, I'm reasonably eager about light bdsm, power exchange and all things pervy ;)

Anyway if you're female and interested - feel free to pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom