Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking f x f or f x futa Fandoms / Originals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Welcome to my search thread! I'm now looking for both originals and fandoms, so feel free to take a look around. I’ll go over a few rules first, and then list the fandoms and original pairings that I am interesting in exploring.

This is my female thread, so I’m looking to play a female or futa character, though I do have a male thread as well if you're interested in that.
I am looking to do either a FxF or FxFuta role-play.
I generally post at least 2 paragraphs a response and I have a decent understanding of grammar, so I would appreciate it if my partner is comfortable with posting around the same, and also understands grammar and punctuation.
I’m generally open when it comes to kinks, however, I will not do anything involving scat, piss, vore, or furries. If you have any specific questions about kinks, just ask me!
I prefer PMs as the medium through which I roleplay, but I am also okay with roleplaying through email.
I prefer to only play OCs but if you are interested in playing a canon character, I’m okay with that.

Now on to the fandoms!

Star Wars

Star Trek

Monstress

Nailbiter

Metro 2033

Katawa Shoujo

And here are some original pairings I am interested in trying:

Anything involving Mechs, I am really craving this one right now!

Cyberpunk

A dark fantasy setting, similar to Game of Thrones.

Anything with a sci-fi theme.

If you didn't see anything that you liked, just send me a PM and I will be open to hearing your ideas!

I'm really craving a dark fantasy setting right now and I have an idea in mind so if that interests anyone, I would love to hear from you!

I could maybe to Star Trek or Star Wars but please read my request thread first, send me a pm if your up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom