Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DM (me) x f subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talisha

Dust
Hey people,

I’ve been playing on F-List for a while and noticed a couple of people referencing this forum. Forum RPs are pretty intriguing, so I thought I’d give it a try!
You can find the profile for my favorite character here: https://www.f-list.net/c/talisha%20huong

So, here are the basics:
• I play with female partners
• I play female, shemale/futa and various monstery-type characters, and I love to DM
• I like dice, or some sort of element of chance
• I mostly dom, but I will sometimes sub in FxF scenarios, if I’ve lost some sort of dice game

Settings I’m interested in:
• Historical fantasy
• Horror/dark fantasy
• Modern fantasy
• Modern realistic
• Superhero
• Sci-fi

First scenario idea - I would DM one of the settings above and you would play a heroine (or, even better, a heroine and her sidekick). The primary antagonist would be a female or shemale/futa mastermind who orchestrates scenarios for heroines.
Kinks: See my F-List profile above.

Second scenario idea - A 1x1 winner-take-all catfight RP. FxF only for this one. For those who always play subs, I could have a bonus on my dice rolls. For those who switch, we could play an even match.
Kinks: Strapons/pegging, spanking, public humiliation, sexy outfits, etc.

A word on character images - They are a requirement for me, just like some sort of character background is. I’m open to using illustrations or photos of real life people for character images, so long as we are both using the same, though I prefer images of real life people in the second scenario.

Females only, please, and at least pay attention to the “no” list on my F-List profile. I’m a pretty agreeable person, but I’m not going to feel bad about ignoring anyone who ignores these basics.

A word on dice/RP systems - I generally do something like this: the attacker will describe their attack and what she intends to do. The defender rolls to defend and writes a description of the outcome of the attack, whether she is successful or whether the attack lands. If she wins the defense roll, this means she takes the initiative and gets to make an attack roll in return. If she loses the defense roll, the attacker continues her assault. We can get more complicated than that, but you get the idea. The RP system should be there to add an element of chance, not to rigidly define everything our characters can do, and it should allow for some narrative freedom. Something like this keeps the godmodding down and encourages the sub to be highly involved in the narration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom