Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A story idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

erotic_interludes

Planetoid
So this is an idea I kind of fleshed out just this morning in talking to someone about ideas. I thought I'd see if there were any takers. I'm looking for a bit of a long-term situation, it taking awhile to get to the climax (so to speak)

MC is YC's husbands boss. I have a group of friends who over the years have constantly tried to one-up each other sexually and have become a bit of a secret sexual club. They share their stores with each other, take pictures, videos, and pride themselves on getting their girls to do more and more depraved things. All the better if the girl is proper or married, to make it even more exciting. Sometimes they share their girls, and love to have them perform for other guys, that is seen as the ultimate triumph. Every year, their big event is a Super Bowl party. They rent a penthouse suite at a nice hotel, and the goal is to bring the biggest conquest to the party...could be that she is very sexy, could be that she is someone they all know, etc. And the party is all about sexual play with the women.

So my idea is, MC sees YC at an office party, and decides he has to have you for the next Super Bowl party. Of course, this is no easy effort. He has to pursue you, get you drunk, take advantage of you, seduce you, anything he can so he can get you to be his "date" to this party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom