Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cum Fetish Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

nylonmale

Planetoid
Hello dear members. I am Jacky, male, 24. I have cum fetish and taboo fetish. And l would like to roleplay about them.. I would like to play a boy who can cum many times and produce much sperm.. I want to be used as a cum producer by a female.. I hope there are females who like sperm and want to play.. I tried to set up a few scenario.. If you like sperm we can set up new one too..

Face solution : You read that sperm is helpful for face and skin.. And you start using dad's sperm as solution.. But it is not enough and you need more cum.. So you want me to learn this.. One day you tell me that you need to search something on my pc.. And you open a site about sperm solution and leave it opened.. After you finish using my pc, I check it and see that there is a page about sperm solution..

Swollen balls: I have an illness about my balls.. They are getting swollen and aching.. We go to doctor and after examination doctor tells that l should masturbate and relief my balls.. Doctor tells it can be many times in day.. and tell you to help me as you can..

Tribute Photos: You are addicted of tribute.. You have some hot milf friends and have many photos of them.. You want their photos to be tributed.. But you can need a cum tributer for you..

Sperm on food and in drinks : I love cumming and masturbate every free time.. I am into taboo and l imagine you always.. I start preparing some meals for you.. And as mayonnaise I put my sperm in your food.. And watch how you eat them.. Some days I prepare coffee for you and coffee needs some cream.. Hmm of course l spurt in your coffee and use it as cream.. But you can see me and learn what l have done..

Any cum lover ? And femdom handjob lover ?

tumblr_o67druSsBl1t772wgo2_540.jpg

tumblr_o67druSsBl1t772wgo3_500.jpg

tumblr_o67druSsBl1t772wgo4_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom