Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Roleplay-Myns~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myn

Super-Earth
Roleplay-Myns

Hiya Bluemoon people!
My name's Myn, and I've been roleplaying on and off for a good few years now, and have recently gotten back into the groove of things. I've been messing around on F-list(Chat-smut) but as much as I like the setup there, I really can't accustom myself to chat-based roleplay due to the shortness of the posts. More is not always better, but I do think it's a bit hard to have a quality post without some length x3

There's a few important things I need to mention regarding my rules.
UN-Interesting PM's: If you're going to PM me requesting an RP, please put some effort into it. Even if your an incredible person with amazing roleplaying skills... I don't know that yet, and first impressions matter. If you send me a quick 1~2 line PM telling me you're interested in roleplaying... there's a high chance I'll just look the PM over and remove it.

Selfish Requests: I've always thought of this as common-sense, but if you're going to request something from me, please have something you're offering in exchange. I've come across quite a few guys that want a harem for their character. That's great, but what do I get in exchange for playing half-a-dozen girls for you? The honor of playing with you? No thanks.

Faceless Men: The best way to get me excited over a roleplay is to provide a reference image. I've tried playing with written descriptions, but more often than not the description is so vague it's impossible for me to picture the scene in my head while writing... and that makes it much harder for me to play with you. I've also tried roleplaying with photographs of celebrities, but it just feels strange, and a bit too real? personal? I don't know >_<

Furry-Hybrid-Human:I absolutely adore bidpeal non-human characters (Furry/Anthro's) <3
However that doesn't mean I won't roleplay with Kemono-mimi (Hybrids like Tiara), or even full humans. However, it does mean you'll have a harder time grabbing my interest. And even if you have an amazing idea, I might refuse because the creative imagery in my mind isn't as excited about the pairing (taboo interracial <3). So yeah, it all depends on the character reference image... yeah, I'm so superficial, deal with it. Cause I live with it!~

----------------
Requirements
❤❤❤
Craved Kinks
❤❤❤
Limitations

Exclusively M x F.
Third Person Writing.
Threads Roleplays Only.
Paragraph+ per post.
Daily, or bi-daily posts preferred.
Character reference image required.
Please provide a F-List or equivalent.

~*My General F-List*~
Furry/Anthro Males x Girl
Exotic/Unnatural Cocks
Knotting
Excessive Semen
Roughness
Dominance
Degradation/Humiliation
Pseudo-Rape
Arrogance
Cervical Penetration
Internal Cumshot
Blindfolds, Chains, Collars, etc
Kissing, Licking, Biting
Face Fucking
Females x Females
Herms/Futa's
Younger Males
Unnatural Growth
Fisting
Scat/Poop
Sexual Gore
Sexual Mutilation
Sexual Vore
Unnatural Growth

Character-Myns
I've been creating, discarding, and recycling characters for as long as I can remember... but lately I've sort of developed a preference towards sticking to a selected few. This helps me out quite a bit since my characters are a bit more fleshed out, which in turn results in a better roleplaying experience for both of us. I might add a few more girls over time, but I'm sticking to an old favorite of mine for the time being.

And remember! No image, no Roleplay x3

-----------------------------------------
tiara%20neko.png

╔════════════╗
Tiara
╚════════════╝
Mischievous ⚜ Prideful ⚜ Playful
Height: 5'2" (157cm)
Hair Color: Golden Blonde Hair
Eye Color: Ruby Red Eyes
Preferences: Heterosexual
Position:[/color] Eager Submissive
Tiara is a mischievous young cat-girl who likes to describe herself as a skilled trickster. Having parted ways with her family at a relatively young age, she’s primarily supported herself by manipulating those around her. While she’s inherently bratty and selfish; she often plays the part of a sweet affectionate girl, or a seductively needy flirt to convince men that she’s worthy of their attention.

A shameless liar on many topics, especially when it comes to how capable and important she is as an individual. She thoroughly enjoys pulling harmless little pranks on others. Though it’s not uncommon for her poorly planned acts to backfire and result in her scrambling to make a hasty escape. Her wrong-doings are generally pretty harmless though, with the most serious of her offenses being her habit of sifting through someone’s belongings, or trespassing into places she should be.
Breaking-In: Tiara notices an open window and decides to invade your character’s residence for some food, and possibly some loose change. Sneaking into the house, she starts rummaging around, completely unaware that your character is home (or has returned home during her search).

Scavenger: Tiara can frequently be clawing her way through discarded clothes/bags. Locker-rooms in particular are a favourite hunting ground where she’ll go through people’s belonging while they bathe. Gym’s, Swimming pools, workplaces, are common. Though more open places like a natural spring work too.

Shop-Lifting: While uncommon, Tiara will occasionally resort to stealing from public places. She’s never been caught yet, but if someone ever did she’d do anything to be let off the hook. Even if it means she needs to endure being taken in a nearby restroom, behind the counter, or even right there in the isle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom