Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Another Damn Thread! (ClearSight x Javorcek)

ClearSight

Supernova
There are some things that one must have and logic nor convention can stand in the way. It's not often that the desires of the body and mind are so demanding and absolute, but it happens and when it does there is nothing that can get in the way. Lauren had finally come across something as feverish as that in her own life, a desire that couldn't be avoided. It didn't make sense, even when she pondered and attempted some modicum of rationality, but there had been no stopping the woman as she made arrangements. What was so tempting? A girl, a young woman, a damn High Guard it seemed. What did that mean? First of all it made her feel like a damn pervert, her being nearly 30 and the subject of her infatuations barely past the age of 18. That wasn't the worst part however, the worst part was that the young woman, Thea, was a High Guard. While Lauren was wealthy and had a decent degree of power within the kingdom there was a definite taboo she was so blatantly disregarding, because High Guards had power and responsibilities beyond the normal soldier. Yet, as if she were maddened by desire, Thea being a high guard only made Lauren more eager, and she barely paused for a moment when considering the consequences if something were to happen.

Not everything one wanted could be obtained, but Lauren hadn't had too difficult a time getting what she wanted. She had originally met Thea on her family's farm. While the land wasn't large nor fertile it was enough for them to survive, especially with Thea's mother providing some of the finest horses Lauren had ever seen. They weren't expensive or rare breed but the grooming and training were exceptional, a perfect steed for someone who didn't care about putting on airs and showing off their mounts bloodline. Lauren was that type of person. After all, she was the finance minister of the kingdom, being reckless with money would hurt her image more than not having some noble steed. The trip to get the horse had been fruitful, but more than an exquisite animal she had seen something far more enticing... Their daughter.

The first time Lauren had laid eyes on Thea the girl had been shifted, her powerful alpha form herding cattle as if it were a normal thing. She had been enthralled though, eyes glued to the figure in the fields, only to see her shift back and be absolutely gorgeous. She wasn't some pale skinned beauty, she was far better, a powerful type of attraction and rather exceptional features giving her a wild air Lauren could only admire. Nothing about it was right but immediately she began to have desires towards her, finding out everything she could about the young girl. While she hadn't done anything that day she had returned to the land and finalized her purchase a few weeks later, and was so bold as to request that her horse be brought to her estate by Thea herself. It wasn't like anyone would refuse her such a request, because even if anyone did find it suspicious she was an aristocrat, and not a weak one either, even at such an age.

That was all what led to the current situation, and it was not at all what she had in mind. Lauren had invited Thea inside her home to discuss business, a vague guise but one that had done the trick of getting her in the door. However, after leading Thea to her living room and having a servant bring tea, it was clear she had different designs. Instead of sitting in individual chairs, of which the room had, Lauren had sat down on the sole couch in the room, motioning for Thea to join her, leaving very little room for the girl to refuse. At first it she had tiptoed around with idle chatter and curious questioning about Thea and her family, but after some time she could see the discontent in the wild youth's expression. Clearly Thea was growing impatient. It was only when Thea finally asked about the business they were to discuss that Lauren had done something drastic... Blunt... And perhaps a little tactless, completely tactless.

The current situation was ridiculous. After all of her tiptoeing and effort she had looked at Thea, smiled, and said a series of words that got straight to the point. "Indeed, business. I wanted to discuss making you mine." Those were the first words out of her mouth and they were followed by a similarly bold action, Lauren having long since placed her teacup on the table and moved closer to Thea. Now, with such words being said, she had leaned over and bit at Thea's ear, at the same time her hand was rubbing Thea's thigh, "If you become mine I'll treat you and your family very well." Those were the words she had decided on from the start. Through the first day of observation and their previous 'chit-chat' she had realized just how important Thea's family was to her, and without waiting for a rejection she leaned her head down and began nipped Thea's neck as well. "I can give them land..." Another nip, slowly moving towards her jawline, "Gold..." Further, slowly making her way from nipping to kissing along Thea's jaw, "And I can give them support..." She spoke one last time and by that point had moved her hand from Thea's leg to her chin, turning the girl's face to her own and gazing into Thea's beautiful eyes. "All you have to do is become mine and in return I'll give your family wealth and comfort."

While it was all sudden, beyond sudden, Lauren had been obsessing over it for weeks, and now that Thea was in front of her she had more maddening desires than ever. She wasn't naive enough to think they could date or fall in love, so she hadn't tried to woo her, but she did have things Thea might want, and she certainly had her mind made up on what she wanted in return. Perhaps it was disgusting to use such methods... But Lauren didn't seem to care, because to her this situation was abnormal and wasn't meant to make sense. After all, Lauren would have had no trouble finding a suitor or even someone for a simple affair. Under normal circumstances Lauren was a well-known official, an aristocrat of some standing and immense wealth. Even if her estate was on the smaller side and she didn't spend her wealth needlessly, nobody doubted her supply. More than that she was considered intelligent, enough to become the finance minister, and one of the more beautiful women within the castle. The only problem? Single at 28, a fact that lost her some face but wasn't enough to offset her prestige in any way. Besides, most assumed someone of her beauty had many lovers instead of one... They were wrong.

While Lauren did have the occasional fling, she usually kept to herself, working or cooping herself up inside her estate. As such her skin was fair, a soft milky white, delicate and tender. Her features were gorgeous, not only did she have a feminine face but her hips were wide and her ass full, even her breasts could be considered above average, if not in size in firmness. The only tell that she wasn't a young girl came from her eyes and expression. There was no youthful innocence in either. While her face was beautiful, especially with strands of her long black hair accentuating it, there was a subtle confidence that lingered there, often accompanied by grins and sharp tongue. Her eyes were even more telling, though they had deviated from their usual fiery nature to a more lustful one, still looking into Thea's eyes, leaning in closer still. Only when their lips were nearly touching did she stop, "Just become mine Thea... I always get what I want in the end."

Ever since Thea’s first full moon, she had been marked as a candidate for High Guard. Epicene wolves were well known for their ability to shift between forms as easily as they shifted between genders; their inherently wild nature made them perfect for the prestigious position of watching over a member of the royal family.

She had grown up normal enough: Thea was the oldest of four pups who had grown up on a small farm that their parents owned. Her mother and younger sister were incredibly patient women who trained horses. The two of them could break any stallion, no matter how stubborn he was. Thea, her father, and her two brothers worked with the dairy cows, gathering milk to be sent out to the city. When she wasn’t herding the cattle or forcing runaway horses back to the barn, she was training with a retired High Guard who would come from the city three times a week to put her through her paces. On those days she was so exhausted she could barely function.

And on the days when she was rested, all she could do was worry.

If Thea completed her training and left her home to move to the city and become a High Guard, her family would lose a strong contributor. A guard’s salary was good, but wasn’t enough to move her family to the city on, especially since none of them knew anything other than farm work and it would be difficult for them to find jobs in the city. On the other hand, if she sent money home, it wouldn’t be quite enough to hire a replacement with.

Today there was no time for worrying though, today she was supposed to have her head on straight so that she could deliver a freshly trained horse to some aristocrat. It was strange, usually her mother would deliver the horses herself. Things just kept getting more odd as she was invited into the older woman’s home to ‘talk business’. That was –definitely- a matter for her mother. Thea knew the standard rates that her mother charged to break and train a horse, but if this woman was looking for her mother and little sister to train several more, the rate would change to what she did not know. Her training as a High Guard had at least prepared her for the proper etiquette required when dealing with nobles; Thea was more careful to annunciate her words and hide her country accent, she made sure her posture was perfect, and she didn’t chug the tea that had been offered her even though she was rather thirsty.

Dealing with this chit chat though was slowly starting to kill her. She should go back home, by the time she walked back to the farm it would be time to herd the cows into the barn for the night. “Alpha Lauren…if you have no more business to discuss then I should take my leave…” Thea tried to politely drop the hint that she needed to go. To her relief the older woman seemed to be ready to talk about business once again…though to her horror the business had nothing to do with horses. As her ear was bitten, she jerked backwards, silently cursing the arm of the couch for not giving her anywhere to retreat to. Laurean just came with her, nipping at her neck this time, stirring at the animal inside of Thea. There was a girl back home, one who was nice, came from a farming family, and would make a decent mate…but she wasn’t their heart’s mate so Thea’s wolf felt no particular allegiance to the young woman without a mating bite to bind them together.

“Y-yours?” Thea sputtered out as she listened to Lauren go on about the thing that was dearest to her heart, her family, and everything that the aristocrat could provide them. Land? Gold? Support? Her family could use all of those things, especially the land part. Even if she gave up her share of the land and cattle, that wouldn’t be enough for her siblings to live off of once they were older and had their own families. She wanted them to be able to marry for love, wanted them to not have to worry about bad years, when droughts or disease ruined the ground and hurt the animals, she wanted them to have the things that she couldn’t because she was the oldest…

Should she trade for these fine things at the cost of her own dignity? Be the –pet- of this noblewoman? She had heard such stories before, someone sleeping with this aristocrat or that aristocrat for the chance that they might pass their name along to someone who would give them a better job, a better life. Thea had never thought of herself as the kind of girl who would toss away all of her morals for the sake of quick and easy money…

But this money was not for her, it was for her family. And that was all the difference in the world.

Even with all the benefits though, she was unable to go through with it. It didn’t feel right to trade sex for money, even if it was for someone else. Besides, there was a girl back home that her parents were expecting her to marry, she couldn’t just screw around with this girl. “I…I can’t.” Thea shook her head, trying to back up just a little bit more before her wolf decided that doing the ‘right’ thing was stupid. Lauren’s body felt absolutely wonderful against hers, the soft, supple flesh an interesting contrast against the young wolf’s muscular form. "I should go..."

Sometimes life changed a person and Lauren was undergoing such a change right then, her desire so strong that nothing else seemed important. Something she wouldn't have done a month ago was currently the only thing she wanted to do. It may not have been Thea's fault but she was certainly the catalyst for Lauren's change, the object of such carnal desires. No girl had ever interested her more, and maybe it was how rare a wolf like Thea was that truly attracted her. Thea was not just a High Guard, or soon to be, she was an Epicene, which was a rare treat to say the least. If her potential as a wolf and warrior wasn't enough... Her sex appeal would have been. Tanned and muscular but young and supple at the same time, it was a perfect mix. She wasn't like Lauren who was soft and hid away from the world, and thus the sun, she was a different beast entirely. Whatever the reason, Lauren wanted her, and as an aristocrat it was a difficult thing to resist her. When Thea did it just made her grin all the wider, a clever spark glimmering in her stunning green eyes. She couldn't help but let one word roll around in her head, defiant, and how much fun someone like her would be.

"Thea... I want you to think clearly about what I'm offering." Lauren didn't let her go, nor was she as weak as her softness suggested. Sure, Lauren wasn't a warrior but she was still an alpha and one with quite the pure bloodline, a certain degree of strength was to be expected. With that strength she pulled Thea close to her, soft flesh and firm breasts pressing against the muscular young woman, enticing her to consider more carefully. "I am not offering some measly sum of coin, I am offering wealth. I am not just offering another plot of land, I am offering an estate... And I am not offering mere support, not a stupid drop of a name to a low class official... I'm offering a true rise in status." It was outlandish to offer such for a single person but it was the offer she was laying out and only she could understand why... Only she knew how badly she wanted what was in front of her and why she was willing to offer such a price. If anyone else had heard the offer they would have fainted, and not just due to the monetary requirements of such a promise but because the miserly Lauren was the one speaking them.

Lauren didn't skip a beat, no hesitation was anywhere to be seen, and instead she leaned in one more time and bit down a bit harder on Thea's neck, right where one would mark during a mating. She obviously didn't attempt to do so but there was a certain meaning to her rough bite, and it was only reinforced as Lauren licked at the fresh indents she had left. "If you agree to be mine I'll take care of everything..." Her tone was slowly becoming soft, but as she moved to Thea's ear the soft quality was replaced with a firmness. "I want you to agree, to give yourself to me... But I could make this a demand just as easily." There was a threatening quality to her voice and it soon became clear that her desire was one that could not be driven away so easily. Even if she had to become a villain she was resolute... There was finally something she wanted and she was more than willing to play either role to obtain her heart's desire. The only question on her mind was whether Thea would let pride get in the way or if she would realize it was better to simply give in and accept the benefits of a relationship with an aristocrat. Of course, Thea would have to consider whether or not Lauren was serious enough to create trouble if she said no... Though such a consideration was pointless, as even Lauren wasn't sure if she could, only that she wasn't against using it as leverage.

Thea was thinking –very- clearly about what was being offered…unfortunately her wolf was not doing the same. For most civilized werewolves, the human consciousness dominated the inner wild wolf so completely that the animal inside manifested as impulses, needs, intuitions, and desires. But for a werewolf like Thea, one who shifted so easily between forms, her wolf was more than just a feeling, it was it’s own being. It was like having two consciousnesses inside of her head: one, an animal that roared to be free and to mate, and two, a logical human who was honor bound to do the right thing.

We always do the right thing! The wolf cried exasperatedly inside of Thea’s head. The right thing was to become a High Guard, to leave home in a few months when the princess turned 16, to dash any hopes of finding a mate. Because what woman would want to play second fiddle to the princess?! Even the girl who is promised to us will not want us once we leave. Thea knew the last part, knew that Nissa was already having second thoughts because a High Guard’s life was consumed with the task of protecting their charge. Thea would have precious little time for herself, even less for a mate and potentially pups.

“How do I know you mean what you say?” Thea eyed the older woman skeptically. Part of her training included some reconditioning of her ability to trust. Thea had always given people the benefit of the doubt, had always taken someone at their word, but after her training she had learned to be more wary of strangers. Even though she knew that Lauren was surely able to provide the gifts that she was listing off, that didn’t mean that she knew whether or not the other female would actually –deliver- them when this was all through.

The sudden bite to her neck made Thea almost transform right then and there. She let out a groan before she could stop herself. Ugh, her neck was so sensitive that it wasn’t even fair. Usually she guarded it better, but she hadn’t expected that an aristocrat would be so bold as to bite her there. Though, really, she probably should have known better because right now said aristocrat was basically ontop of her so that she couldn’t escape the couch. “You may demand all you want, but that will get you nowhere.” Thea’s voice was coated in a feral growl, her wolf evidently did not take orders well. “If I do give myself to you…it will only be my wolf.” It would be easier that way, then she wouldn’t have to think about how low she had sunk while she hid behind her wolf’s simple mind. “And I want you to swear to me that you will do the things you say, that you will give my family plenty of land and coin so that my siblings will not have to worry for their future livelihoods.” If she had to make demands, she may as well demand enough land and coin so that each of her brothers and sister would have enough land and enough coin to start their own farms when they came of age.

Lauren was clever enough to see the subtle changes going through Thea's expression, and while she didn't grin in victory quite yet she was well aware of her odds. After all... Thea was to be a high guard and they were very in tune with their wolf, it was a strong influence compared to even powerful alphas like herself. It was an advantage she was more than willing to exploit to keep the gorgeous girl from rejecting her offer and running off. Was it right? Maybe not, but being infatuated with a girl ten years her junior was also frowned upon and that didn't stop her. She really was a pervert, and that wasn't a trait she had previously. Thea was sexy enough to drive her mad, and the hesitation and resistance was only exciting the aristocrat more, causing her to squeeze Thea's thigh and tease her, to prod the girl's self-control and see whether she could truly resist.

When Thea spoke that was all Lauren needed, the grin on her face spreading as she pressed her lips against Thea's ear. "You don't, not truly, but I'm not one to go back on my word. Besides, helping your family is a drop in the bucket for me, it would be more trouble not to than to simply do it after I've made the promise." Her voice was like honey, a sweet, melodic tone floating gently into Thea's ear, and hot breath brushing against her skin as well. It was her attempt to be seductive, a skill she hadn't mastered in her years. In fact, as an aristocrat, Lauren played around much less than most, making her seduction techniques limited at best. All she could really do was be honest and aggressive, covering up the fact that she didn't know how to seduce with words by using touch and physical affection. Not that it was a bad thing, at least Thea didn't have a single chance at misunderstanding.

The only thing that stopped her in her tracks was when Thea started... Setting terms. As someone of position in the court, the minister of finance at that, she was accustomed to negotiations, but not from a young girl. It almost hurt her pride that Thea seemed to adamant, like her saying it made it so. Lauren wasn't the type to get angry, she wasn't so oblivious to think her being a noble made her a god, and instead started to grin, her body pressing against Thea more than ever. "That won't do." She said the word but waited to ensure Thea was listening. "The land I will provide beyond even your imagination. The coin... A trifling matter. Servants can even be arranged, but I want all of you. I don't just want your wolf, as sexy as it is... I want you." She leaned her lips down and captured Thea's earlobe, nipping at it playfully before moving down to her neck once more. "Of course my request comes with some benefits... This will not be the agreement other nobles would seek." She licked at the bite mark she had left previously, nurturing it as the precious symbol of claim that it was. "I will give you more freedom... To act as you wish when we are together. There will be expectations, I will be aggressive, but you do not have to sit back like some submissive pup and take it, because I don't just want a body. This is non-negotiable. No matter what you ask I will grant it, but I want all of you... And I don't fucking share."

The end of her statement had been firm and right as she said it she growled, sinking her teeth in once more and leaving an even deeper mark, not breaking the skin but leaving very clear marks. She didn't give a fuck who saw it, it was her claim, and the moment she finished she began to suck and lick the area, her tongue constantly flicking at Thea's pulse point. Only when she left an unmissable mark did she pulled back, the entire time her hands keeping Thea from running, even if she wanted to. As she pulled back she finally released Thea, a satisfied look on her face as she licked her lips. Her clear, challenging eyes looked to Thea, a confidence around her. "If you agree... Leave your mark." With that Lauren closed her eyes and tilted her head, it was time for her to choose. Lauren was very expectant, and the scent of her arousal was more than proof that she could barely keep it together.

Back
Top Bottom