Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Sentients, I Greet Thee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdtZhpm.png
iterate sentients, I greet thee!

-¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦-

Long have I been away from your azure heavenly body, your cerulean orb, your cobalt cheesecake...

   In my return, I bring a desire to accept a small number of creative projects made in a collaborative effort to construct a mutually enjoyable interactive story. With whom? This, I'm not sure of yet. However, below, those whom tarry here shall perhaps find the means to arrange it between themselves and I a chance to explore what our minds offer.

Expectations for Future Role-Playing Partners:

☼ The ability to remain calm and patient between replies.
☼ The proficiency to use the English language beyond efficiency.
☼ The empathy to relate to myself as well as our characters.
☼ The nonstop need to expand or polish one's life experiences.
☼ The imagination to keep ourselves on our toes.
☼ The sensitivity to question if you should do something just because you can.

Acceptable Mediums for Role-Playing:

☼ Forum Threads
☼ Private Messages
☼ Email

(Note: Mediums are non-negotiable.)

Idea Seeds:

Ritual Abuse[/b]]   Looking for a character to fill the role of an assistant to a devil summoner/worshiper. The summoner is an older male who lives in a lightly dilapidated small-sized castle on the border regions of a mid-sized port town. In town, he is a priestly holy man of the cloth commissioned by the ruling Earl to serve as healer and moral compass. In the evenings, he takes to his slightly secluded home where his life takes on a darker aspect. His flock of parishioners are brainwashed into following his choice of devils and eagerly live to serve him. This plot will include rape; abuse of minors (15-17), elderly (70+), and infirm; ritualistic abuse, scarification, sacrificing undesirables, and perversion of religion. The character desired to fill this role should be 60% willing to participate in assisting the summoner, but not overly rebellious. (Note: Character death is possible in this plot.)
Witchy Woman[/b]]   In this plot, I will play a cursed old crone who practices witchcraft for several local villages. Her clinets range from the loacl pauper to the princess herself. She, herself, is a young woman ravaged by the pact she set up with the devil to aid others in their life. She can handle most problems from abortions to zits. Looking for a character to see past her affliction/get to know the crone. The character can be either sex; either would make for interesting reads. Character can be of any class; wealth is not important. This plot may become a love story.
Love in Small Packages[/b]]   In this scenario, size difference is key. I'm looking to play either party, but I am seeking a fantasy based RP with one character is of a larger size while the other is of a smaller size. A good example would be an orc and a halfling or a dwarf and a half-giant. Either character can be any fantasy race within reason. I prefer not super powerful creatures or races as I like some semblance of realism. In this story, you can expect some adventuring and possible party additions of other characters.
Dr. Moreau's Basement[/b]]   A medium-sized island has been neglected for several decades after the mad scientist was killed by his creations. The islands inhabitants are hybrids of animal and humans, but not as cute or friendly like the anthropomorphic animals of the furry fandom. They range from avian, mammal, and reptilian while lead by a fierce jungle cat male. The character for this scenario can either be a shipwrecked human discovering the isle or one of the creatures on the island itself. This plot is very much animalisitc and a survival-of-the-fittest driven plot. It should be expected that this plot can and probably will end up in Taboo.
Run for the Hills![/b]]   In this story, we have a zombie apocalypse, but with a twist. In previous years to the zombie swarms, we had the 'monsteriszation' to the human populace. The time when the races of fiction and fantasy began to appear in in our midst. This monsterization materialized in a painful process of bone structures shifting and shaping into several different types of new races. Huge eight foot tall horned ogres, sixish foot green skinned and tusked orcs, pointed eared elves, three to four foot and slightly hairier dwarves. And yes, leaving humans in the mix. Not everyone shifted, but a good third of the world's population changed during that week. For this plot, it's based in a about 2065 with various crude yet efficient futuristic technology like bio-implants and cybernetics and nanomachines. We would be for-hire mercenaries trying to intercept a government weapons shipment. Finer plot discussions will take place once more details are described. (I'm particularly looking for someone for this. If you understand Shadowrun, that is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.)
~Pending~[/b]]   
~Pending~[/b]]   
~Pending~[/b]]   
~Pending~[/b]]   

Casting:

Click Here for Female Characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom