Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F☢CK IT | Apocalypse | Mad Max [IM, MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurmag

Planetoid
Some ground rules before we start.

1. Be literate and descriptive. I don't require 6 paragraphs going into detail on how a character's hair flows through the wind, but I can't do anything with three sentences either. Give me something to work with, inspire me to do the same for you. Two is the absolute least number of paragraphs I post, and it's usually more - considering I have something to bounce my shots off of.
2. Please don't try to convince me of roleplaying by any means other than IM services. I understand that most people here like threads, PMs, Email. I'm not the kind of guy. I can't take days to get a scene over with. I need to be into it, hyped up. Please respect this.
3. Kinks. If I'm honest, I'm a regular dude. I like most things, and I dislike most things most people dislike. I won't do vore/watersports/scat/feet. If you're unsure about something, you can always ask.
4. Timezones! My timezone is GMT+4. Yes, I'm in Russia. I can pretty much always devise some sort of schedule, so don't get your hopes down! Do understand that people have lives outside the internet. I won't leave you hanging if I need a couple days off, telling you in advance. Please do the same.

If a man has the ability to live out 80 years in his sleep, all under his control, how long before wildest fantasies begin to bore? Give it a few nights and he'll be making challenges for himself not unlike his actual life. Worse, even. That's our nature.

Fuckeeeeet.

I love me some humanity wrecked off its face in a rusty blaze. Has its charm, the atmosphere that got me into things like urban exploration. When it comes to RP, it's a robust writing route that keeps you on your feet, keeps you relating to the characters. Might as well be anyone in their shoes. Might as well be you.
Lots of ways to do a Post-Apoc setting, lots of ways to make the one legendary bad day for all. You can go maximum grit, crank up the suffering and horror, heavy on the heart enough to keep you up at night. On the other side of the spectrum is what I'm here for today - out for blood and looking to sate my appetite for speed and carnage with a hearty dash of toothy grins for all.

Keep it simple. The big day is long gone - world's a dry dustbasket where you're as good as dead without some wheels. What to do, how to go on?
Live out your days in a spiky stronghold, fending off invaders?
Dwell in gutters, sneaking at night for a slit throat and a serving of flesh?
Amass an army and rule as warlord over the lesser masses?

Nah.

Roadtrip.

Let's go.

*There are no Mad Max story elements or characters present in this RP.*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Open to all other types of post-apocalyptic settings as well (except zombies, bloody hate the whole trend). Hit me up and watch it burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom