Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trained Nurses (TheAnna x RoleplayMaster)

TheAnna

Planetoid
It was a beautiful summer day, outside in the green trees and bushes birds were singing and the wind rustled gently through the leaves. The air smelled of flowers and cut grass and the bugs buzzed in the background. Small white clouds floated up in the light blue sky and the work pace at St Tomas Hospital was low from not that many patients at this time of the year. The hospital was in a big old building on the countryside yet not that far from the big city. It was in stone and had an early 20th century architecture to it. Privately owned and famous for good care and knowledge. Like alot of hospitals the nurse staff was made entirely out of women. The former owner had recently passed away and his son had now taken over the family buisness. Not that much money came in since not that many people anymore searched their way out to hospitals outside of the city. The hospital needed a change, a niche to survive.

Mia was a young medical student of 22 years old lucky enough to get a summer job as a nurse at just this hospital this year. Her dreams were to become a doctor one day so she could save people and she really looked up to her new boss who helped so many by keeping the hospital up and running even if it didn't bring in that much profit anymore. He was older than her and she found him very attractive, perhaps it was because of him being her superior but she saw nothing but perfection in him. He was everything she wasn't. He had money, confidence, charm. All of these being things she either didn't have or didn't believe she had.

Mia was naive, she had problem seeing the bad side of people. On the other hand she was a smart girl with top grades. She always tried to do her best even if it ment putting herself health in second place. It was just the type of person she was. She loved helping others and always wanted others' happiness first.

Mia's steps echoed through the light clean empty hallway as she quickly moved through it on long legs on her ways to her boss's office since he called for her. Dressed in her nurse uniform, a white short sleeved dress ending far above the knees her dark red hair hung freely down her right shoulder. She had an innocent face that often had a small cute smile on its lips. After arriving at the door to the office she stopped and took a deep breath and quickly brushed her hair with her fingers before knocking and waiting for permission to enter. When she was inside the light office with the dark furniture and big desk she curtsied and said, "Anything I can help you with Sir?". Her heart pounded hard inside of her young ample bust.

Curtis smirked to himself as he looked at his office. A few weeks ago, his father had passed away, leaving his fortune and legacy to his only living relative. The man didn't necessarily care much for his son, but felt like maybe giving the hospital to the boy might force him to learn some maturity and respect for others. Of course, the old man was too naive if he really believed that.

On the outside, Curtis Smith seemed like the best kind of guy: Smart, listens to others, attractive, and strives to complete his goals. Unfortunately, those positive characteristics hid traits much worse. Often described as manipulative to those that ever dared get close, the 25 year old used other people for his enjoyment and amusement, and usually got his own way. So now that he was the boss of an entire hospital, he knew he would have some fun.

Hearing a knock on the door, the man gazed up to find Mia, the attractive nurse he hired to be his close assistant, waiting outside the glass doors. She had incredible tits, and thanks to the nurse uniforms, he got to gaze at them as much as he wanted. "Enter." he said simply, pretending to look busy. As she approached, he shut his laptop, and gave the girl a small smile. "Two things Mia. Firstly, I need your help. Income has been dropping over the last few years, so whatever my father was doing was not helping this place economically. I need you to help me get up to speed with what you believe needs to change around here." This request was very helpful in his goal to manipulate the young redhead, as it seemed as if he valued her opinion.

"Secondly, disturbing new research has shown that breast cancer is increasing significantly in woman that handle medical chemicals and equipment. As I wish to know that my hospital staff is healthy, I will be performing breast examinations, starting with you." He paused waiting to see if she would argue or agree, before quickly cutting her off as if he didn't hear her. "Before my father.. passed away, this was one of the few things he taught me." He lied, sounding teary and choked up. "I want to feel useful to this hospital, and feel as if I earned my spot here. Besides.. my mother died of breast cancer, and my father would never forgive me if any of his or my staff suffered from it silently." Wiping away a tear, he took a moment to 'compose himself', before returning Mia's gaze.

Mia stood with a straight back and her shoulders low, her hands over her stomach as she listened to and observed the man of her dreams. A healthy red colour spread over her cheeks as she stood before him, her crush on her boss was something she was well aware of but she never told anyone. It was best that way, she didn't want to lose her job. Her green innocent eyes rested softly on his while she kept quiet. She just couldn't see Curtis real self, she was just like every other girl that had fallen for him before her. She was blind towards reality and he did a good job hiding it. He had the charm every woman wanted in a man. Mia stood in front of his desk while he asked her what her opinion was and it made her heart fall even deeper for him. He cared about her, he saw something inside of her she herself didn't trust herself with. She blushed a little more and opened her mouth to put in a suggestion but he interupted her and continued speaking.

Her eyes widened a little as he said he would examine her breasts and her face got more and more red from her blush but she calmed herself down. She had nothing to be worried about she told herself, Mr Smith were a professional and it was all for her own health. He had probably seen multiple naked women before so it was nothing special right? It was just that Mia usually felt very shy towards nudity. Then he started talking about his father and it almost brought a tear to Mia's eyes. Seeing how he missed his father and how much Curtis cared for the hospital she just couldn't say no, could she?

"Absolutely Sir, I understand how important this must be for you and how hard it must be taking your father's place this suddenly after his death. I will do what ever I can to help and support you." she said believing his lies. "As it comes to changes for the hospital I think we should get a niche." she continued trying to help. "Perhaps focusing on a certain type of patients?" she suggested and what she were thinking in her head was children, cancer patients or recreation but Curtis probably had other ideas. Mia's voice was soft and girly. Soothing and innocent.

Too easy. Shed a tear and value her opinion a little, and any girl with low self-esteem was putty in their manipulator's hands. Getting up from his desk, the man, who stood a few inches taller than Mia, walked to the doors. Quickly shutting the blinds, he approached Mia, and guided her to the other side of his desk, where his chair rested. Silently listening to her, he sat back down, and slowly began to undo it, and letting it fall to the ground. The redhead was left in her underwear, but soon, just her panties were left on.

Mia's blush was quite a cute trait of hers, matching her red hair. Giving a gentle smile when her breasts were revealed, Curtis began to fondle her. His touches were innocent, stroking the soft skin, and giving a few gentle squeezes here and there. Eventually his methods got a little stranger and even a bit erotic, as he licked his hand and ran his saliva over some of the skin, seemingly inspecting for bumps. His gentle squeezes on small parts of the breast soon turned into large gropes, testing the firmness and sensitivity, or at least, that's what he was telling her he was doing. The examination finished with a test on her nipples, pinching, pulling, twisting, and even sucking on them. "Congratulations, you are negative for breast cancer." he told her, seeming totally professional despite the completely sexual activity he just undertook. Confidence in his own abilities meant he was less likely of being doubted.

"You are correct, we need a niche of some sort... Unfortunately, the only 'type' of patients we can focus on, are the wealthy kind. At least for now, that is, because our hospital is in danger of closing down in six to twelve months." he sighed, seeming quite concerned. He actually was, because without this job, he would have noticeably less nurses to fondle. "I believe we should design a premium service for care by the nurses. Better beds, food, treatment, etcetera" He suggested out loud. He intended more than just that, but Mia did not need to know that.

Curtis stood up, intending to leave his office, when he noticed his erection, clearly poking out of his pants. "Wow, excuse me." The man apologised, knowing that his arousal was quite obvious. Even if it wasn't, his apology would soon bring attention to it. "Normally I wouldn't admit this, but you're a nurse, so it's fine, but... ever since dad passed on, I've had difficulty getting an erection. Been too distracted by the bad thoughts I suppose. But I've tried to masturbate, which hasn't worked for a while, even before dad's accident..." he sighed, taking a deep breath as if he was struggling to ask something. "I know I should not ask this of you, as it might be considered sexual harrassment, but would you be able to help me out with my erection?" he asked sheepishly. "If you don't, I'll be stuck with an erection all day, so I'll either be confined to my office, or embarrassingly walking around the hospital dick-first."

Mia stood perfectly still as he shut the blinds to his office and then guided her. She followed without questioning and he started taking off her dress sitting before her. She felt nervous and unsure about it but being shy, she also couldn't complain and say no. Not that she didn't want this, he was doing it for her she told herself. The white dress fell to the floor and revealed her white cotton underwear set. He took off her bra which left her in only panties and shoes. She was exposed, her naked skin before her boss. He saw every inch of her skin and every curve. She brushed her hair through her fingers nervously while keeping her eyes at his just to look away from time to time in embarassment. Her breasts were young and round, firm and perky.

He smiled and touched her breasts and she felt his hands against her skin. It sent a signal through out her body and she got tense but soon learned to relax. It was just a medical exam right? He started using methods she didn't know about, using saliva but she guessed it was just she who didn't have knowledge enough. She was not done with her studies yet after all. As he groped her breasts she held in a sigh of comfort and pleasure but when he got to her nipples where he got a little rougher, pinching, pulling and twisting she could hold her sigh inside and let out a soft careful moan. He put his lips around her nipples and sucked on them and it sent a tickling feeling through her that spread all over her body. Her cheeks were red, she was embarassed but happy that she was healthy. Curtis acted professionally so perhaps the things he had done to her nipples just was something she yet had not learned or heard about.

Mia didn't like the idea of focusing on wealthy patients since she wanted to help those that needed the help the most but she understood. Curtis was smart she told herself, he knew how to take care of a buisness and they needed money so they would have to focus on where the money were. He sighed and Mia believed it was for the same things she felt. She felt like they were ment for each other. His idea for the nurses she found clever but she didn't knew what he really ment. She just stood there, unsure if she could take her nurse uniform back on. Best to wait until she knew for sure she told herself.

It was unavoidable for Mia to see the man's erection in his pants and she blushed deeper. She could not imagine how embarassing it must have been for Curtis so she felt sorry for him and he opened up for her. Of course it was a lie but she didn't understand that. To her he was a tortured soul in need of help and she couldn't turn him down. He asked her for help, her of all people. She felt so sorry for the man that she didn't even see anything sexual in his question. She was so naive. "Please, don't worry about it. I will try to help. Please sit back down..." the young woman said and pushed him softly back down into his chair. She smiled at him, trying to bring him confidence and trying to tell herself that this was not awkward at all but she knew it was and it was hard on her to do what she was about to do. "I just want to help and I don't know how it is losing a father but I can imagine so please let me help." she said while getting down on her knees before him, her hands starting to unzip his pants and pull them off. The less tension the pants got around his crotch the larger the arousal pointed out. "Don't be embarassed, just relax." she continued saying. How bad could it be? He had touched her breasts and been professional about it so she could do something simillar to him. She wanted to be professional.

Pulling down his underwear his cock sprung out right before her and her eyes widened at the sight of it, suprised. She soon looked back up at Mr Smith and took the cock into her right hand and started moving it up and down, jacking her boss off. Her actions were done carefully and in a repeated motion, nothing special as she tried to not make it personal in any way. "Is this helping?" she asked sitting on her knees with a straight back, looking straight up into his eyes, wanting to know if she was doing right.

"You're so caring.. Thank you." The boss smiled at his employee, surprised slightly. God she was so gullible, it was amazing! He made the right choice for his assistant. Smiling at the slight dominance she showed by gently pushing him into his chair, he relaxed as the still-naked nurse stripped him of his pants and knelt in front of him. Before she began, he grabbed her uniform and threw it underneath his desk, and asked her to move into the space too. "Please go in there. My door doesn't have any locks on it, and people might get the wrong idea if you were seen doing this." He explained.

His penis was definitely an impressive length, and her soft hands wrapping around it felt amazing. It was a little out of rhythm though, so it didn't bring too much pleasure to him. "One problem with masturbation is that all I can do is stroke myself with my hands. Essentially, what you're doing is making me masturbate, but with someone else's hands. I need you to.. use your mouth." He requested of the girl underneath his desk. "I'll guide you and be gentle, I promise." Again, the gentle smile appeared on his attractive face.

As the girl's head approached his dick, a hand could be felt wrapping itself through her red hair and behind her head. The wet and warm feeling of her mouth wrapping around him felt amazing, so much so that he almost didn't realise someone was knocking on his door. "One second." He called, ensuring there was no evidence of Mia in the room. "Keep going. Sooner I'm fixed, the sooner I can do my job." He softly told his nurse, before encouraging the mystery person to enter.

It turned out to be his accountant, who took a seat across from his as he explained the financial problems occurring in the hospital, and the cutbacks that have already been made. Curtis ensured that while this happened, Mia never stopped bobbing her head. Occasionally something might in Curtis' positioning, such as leaning forward to check something closer, with his cock becoming lodged deeper down her throat. Still, he managed to remain nonchalant about the whole thing.

The accountant was there for a full thirty minutes, and Mia wasn't allowed to stop once. For the most part, Curtis was honest when he told her that he would be gentle. There were times when she would be suddenly and violently pushed back and forth on his cock, her hair gripped tightly. This seemed to correspond with the bad news about the hospital. This was done so if Mia was listening in, he could get away with violent sexual acts, as it seemed as if he was taking out his anger on her, for how badly the hospital was doing. It showed he 'cared'. He was also violent in the three orgasms he had in the 30 minutes, forcing Mia into a deepthroat, and keeping her head there by tightly clasping his thighs along her head and cumming. All three loads were quite large, so he wouldn't have been surprised if any overflowed onto her, but he never stopped to check.

Finally, the accountant left. "Thank you Mia. You were incredibly professional for all of this, you have been a great help." Curtis groaned softly, pulling his chair out so Mia could get out from the hole. "You were amazing." He muttered, eyes closed as he caught his breath. "Now that I can get onto business, tell me my schedule for today."

Mia was forced in under her boss's desk and she didn't have much to complain about it. He made understandable arguments and so she understood the value of not being seen. Under the desk it was not much space left and she was forced into an uncomfortable position. It was dark and warm, her neck in a weird bent position. Her small hand wrapped around his big impressive cock moving up and down, softly. He told her it wasn't enough and hesitant she moved closer to the cock with her head and soft girly lips. As she got closer she got more and more hesitant and decided to pull back and not do it but just as she was about to do so she felt his hand in her hair telling her there was no turning back now. Her lips split and she felt how they travelled over the skin of the penis while moving deeper on the dick. She heard the knock and her heart raced, she was blowing off her crush and another person was about to enter the room. He told her to keep going, to do her very best so he would be done sooner and so she started sucking.

Curtis made sure she never stopped moving her head. Forcing her to move her head up and down on his big cock, sometimes pushing it deeper down her throat. She wanted to make a sound but she couldn't or she would be noticed by who ever it was that had entered the office. After some minutes she felt the penis pulsing and he released his cum down her throat. She couldn't do anything else but swallow all of it. She had to continue suck it for multiple minutes, 30 minutes and three orgasms. He was rough with her but she understood that it had something to do with the conversation she had problem listening to from the sound of his voice. He had a hard time and she helped him. She was doing good. The minutes she was stuck sucking his cock seemed like much longer since it never ended, he came and forced her to continue. Half way in the motion became a reflex and she obediently follow along the motion without thinking about it, drips of his cum tracing down her lips down her chin as he over and over filled her mouth with his cum.

Finally they were alone in the room once more and he let her out from the tight spot she had been in so she once more properly could move her legs and back. Mia crawled out of the desk she had been in, looking up at Curtis while she did. He had shown her sides of her job she had no idea about having but now they were reality. Sitting on her knees by his side on the floor, exhausted from sucking cock for so long she told him his schedule. "Your meeting 13.00 (the coming hour) is canceld, Mr Branch couldn't make it and it is rescheduled for next week so you have one hour free. After that, 14.00 you are to continue the interviews with the other nurses to see how they work and learn to know them..." Mia said. She had gotten horny from pleasing her but she was all to embarassed and shy to admit it. She wanted him to take her, she wanted to be his girl. His lover. He towered over her as he sat in his chair over her and she felt so small while she sat there on her knees with a bent back.

Subtle movements Mia made gave away a lot for what she was feeling. Her arms crossed over her front with her clasped hands over her crotch, he could see gentle rubbing against her pussy. She was horny and needed more, but it was fun having horny nurses. Especially since when he would finally give them what they want, it would feel so much better for them. So despite her needs, he simply smiled and listened to his schedule. An hour free to do whatever he liked? The idea of actually fucking Mia now was quite tempting.. but her horniness was such a turn on that he wanted her to stay that way, and resisted the urge to bend her over his desk.

"Put your clothes back on please." he smiled, handing her the clothes she had discarded for her exam. "Now, I need ideas on what to do in my free time. I'm not a qualified doctor, so I cannot directly help patients, and my position is too high for something simple like secretarial duties... Mia, do you have any ideas on what I can do in my free time?" he asked. It would be curious to see if Mia would ever voice her feelings, romantic or sexual. The moment she did, he would probably give her the sex she so badly craved just to reward her, but he knew she would never hold that level of confidence.

Suddenly noticing his sweatiness from the amazing blowjobs Mia gave, he halted his instruction for her to put her clothes back on. "Actually.. I need a shower, and my shoulders are quite sore." A lie. "I don't suppose you'd want to help? I could uh.. help you out a bit seeing how you helped me under the desk.." His sudden shyness was to ensure she felt as if she had more confidence than her boss, so she would be quick to accept. It had been a while since he had a woman actually wash him in the shower, but not that long since his last bout of shower sex.

Mia felt confused as Curtis played his game with her. Changing personality while keeping to the formal acts to not let her realize the true sides of himself he showed her. As she realized and he mentioned that she was still naked she blushed once more. Her cheeks turning red and quickly took the clothes she was handed. Once more he showed her it was nothing personal what had happened here and it was nothing more but favours done from one to the other. Curtis had left her in such a position that fucking her would leave them even. He would get all from using her like he had done under his desk. She could still feel the tasty taste of his cum on her tounge and it reminded her she had some of it left over her lips. She wiped it off with the back of her hand.

While she got into her uniform, trying her best to do it quickly to avoid further embarassment she got another question. One more sign of him trusting her and valuing her opinion. She loved him, she really did but she couldn't admit it because she didn't believe he felt the same way. He treated her like a friend so that was what she saw herself as. She opened her mouth to answer but once more he spoke before she could answer and she shut her mouth to listen to what he had to say. She stood there, the dress halfway on as he continued. Mia felt confident as he spoke to her. He made her feel like a leader somehow even if that was far from what she naturally was, she felt like a mother. What she did not know was that he was playing her and he did very well at that.

"I can help you... I can massage your shoulders if you would like..." she answered a little bit to quickly, not giving herself time to think. It was clear that she wanted him and had great interest in the man and she wanted nothing else but to be alone with him, both of them naked. She wanted to feel his skin against her, she wanted wrap herself around him. She wanted him to feel for her what she felt for him. She quickly blushed as she realised how quickly she had answered his question and what he had ment by it. "I would love to spend the next hour with me... If that is what you want?" she asked nervously. She was in a fragile state, she had fallen for him. She had fallen for him hard.

She wanted him, he could tell. Curtis could ask her to kill someone and she'd probably do it to gain more favour with him. Her quick reply to his 'shy' request made the man smile. "I would love to spend time with you Mia. But act confident, you'll get what you want more often if you are confident in your words and actions." While that piece of advice wouldn't work for everything, Curtis knew exactly what she wanted, and that was him. And he found confidence an extremely attractive quality, so maybe Mia could learn.

Mentally shrugging his shoulders, Curtis escorted his assistant to the office's bathroom, which had a shower stall that would barely be able to fit the both of them. Mia had entered the bathroom first, so when she was looking the other way, the man slipped out of his clothes to surprise her. "Slip off all your clothes and join me in the shower." Her boss requested, entering the shower and turning the water on.

"The reason I asked for your help is because with my sore shoulders, I cannot reach most places and wash myself, so I'll need you to help me out." He told her, handing her the soap when she entered. "And if you do well, you can play around with this in whatever way you like." He added, gripping the base of his cock and tapping her hip with it. Due to the size of the stall, you could barely outstretch your arms. It was so small that there was not much space between the two, so they were almost hugging just to make room.

Mia took the words about confidence in and decided that she had no reason to be embarassed. Not after all that allready had happened. Even if she believed she would have done anything for Curtis, killing someone she probably wouldn't do. Not yet. But she decided to be confident, he had said it himself, she could get what she wanted if she just were confident so perhaps she had a chance at getting him.

Leading Mia into the bathroom she looked around just to find the man she had a crush on naked. His body looked perfect in her eyes and made her bite the side of her lower lip. Her eyes slowly travelled over his naked skin. Down his chest to his stomach and finally down over his crotch where her eyes stopped as she once more saw his cock. Earlier the cock had been so long in her mouth that seeing it now again made her mouth water. She couldn't look for long though as her boss entered the shower and filled the room with the sound of hot water hitting the cold floor. Mia quickly got her dress off and let it fall to the floor, her bra still laying by the desk. She hurried to getoff her shoes and pulled down her panties, leaving her fully naked. Her body was beautiful with soft curves. Her breasts ample and stomach flat, her skin soft and hair free. She stepped into the small shower.

He teased her with his cock and it was working. Mia was young and easy to mannipulate. There was almost no room and Mia was pressed against Curtis back from behind as she began to wash and massage his back. Her hips pressed against his good looking ass, his skin warm against hers. She rubbed her hands and slim fingers over the strong but tense back with the soap in her left hand. Her breasts soon squeezed between them over his slippery soap covered back and she felt and urge to take it to the next step and taking a deep breath she decided to do just what he had told her earlier, to be confident.

The young redheaded woman reached up on her toes and whispered into his ear, "I want you to take me Sir, I want you deep inside of me!" Still after saying this, her naive side still kicked in, making her scared of having missinterpeted the whole situation but she went with it and took a squeeze of his butt in her hand, an action that Curtis may or may not like. It was sexual sure but Mia at this moment took a dominant position in their sexual relationship. All she wanted was to be sexual with him though and had no idea what a dom/sub relation actually ment.

Her skin was soft and smooth, doubly so due to the water running down her body. Sighing at the feeling of the gentle massage, her large breasts pressed against him, he was a little surprised to feel the squeeze of his butt. Not a motion he particularly got excited by, but her words and confidence did make him smile. "And if you're lucky, you will get that wish..." He whispered back. "But first, you have to make sure I'm up for the job." He told her, grabbing her hands from his ass, and wrapping her arms around his body. Soon, her hands were being wrapped around his cock, which was not yet fully erect.

His silent request was clear, as he needed her to get him hard. When he was younger, just the mere sight of a naked woman could drive him to an erection, but over time, he required more stimulants. Mia was definitely a beautiful woman, and if he had seen her when he was younger, her beauty may have even brought him to orgasm without a single touch. Just the idea of a teen version of himself fucking Mia, combined with her delicate hands on his cock, soon made him ready for another round.

Curtis slowly turned in her arms, and turned Mia away from him. His actions did not include penetration yet, simply allowing his hands to roam the front of her body while his lips teased Mia's neck. Breasts were squeezed roughly, her clit was lightly teased, and earlobes were lightly nibbled on, all while his cock lightly thrust up and down between her ass cheeks. But soon, the boss felt it was time for the main course.

"You want me to take you. To have me deep inside you." He repeated, though it was about five minutes after she had told him. "You may have those things, and much more that you desire, but in return, you will become mine." This step could result in something very good, or it could ruin the progress he had made with his young assistant. He hoped that her love for him would ensure her complete obedience, though human behaviour could not be predicted. "You will do what I ask, when I ask, with no hesitation. You will worship me. Idolise me. And in return, you will have your heart's desires." He breathed in her ear, the tip of his cock pressing against her pussy. The words he spoke had the meaning of essentially enslaving her, owning her for his own desires, though he still promised her that she would get whatever she wished... a comment that may or may not end up being true.

While she thought over his proposal, his cock thrust inside of the girl's tight cunt, a thrust instead of a gentle ease while entering her. "Talk dirty for me." He requested, holding her hair in one tight fist, while his other hand was on her back, pushing her softly into a bent position. If anyone was to talk into the bathroom, they would only see a foggy shower stall, with Mia's large breasts and face pressed against the glass. His thrusts began, an easy tempo, not quite rough, but not gentle either.

Mia wrapped her soft small hands around the big cock and started moving them up and down over the wet skin. Her hands bubbly from soap made the movement slippery and she could feel it grow in her hands. She felt it rising and standing up, for her. She had to do good if she was to get anything, Curtis had made that part sure and there was nothing she wanted more in this moment. She was horny and hungry to get fucked. Compared to Curtis, her younger body easily found arousal from being single for months and therefore been left alone with her sexual desires. She breathed heavily as she stood behind the man. The water in ways took away the need to think and the pouring sound filled her with the will to just be, to just fuck.

Mia soon found herself face to face with the man as he had turned, his cock standing out hard and in full glory but he turned her around as well so he would be behind her, so he would be in control. He played with and explored her body, his hands felt as if they were everywhere at once as they moved from her juicy breasts to her shaved clit. His lips kissed her neck and quickly moved to her earlobes. He knew what he was doing as Mia's arousal just grew and grew. She moaned from just his presence. When she least expected it, he took her.

He repeated her words, she wanted him to take her, she wanted him deep inside of her. He could give her what she desired but she had to do sometihng in return, she had to be his. This she didn't saw as something negative, she loved him, she wanted to be his. She wanted to make him happy, she wanted it to be her purpose. Her whole body felt like it was melting, she needed it. She needed it bad. His cock moved from between her ass cheeks to the outsides of her pussy, resting against her pussy lips. It teased her, she couldn't take it much longer. It was driving her crazy. She didn't have time to answer before she could feel him inside of her. He didn't enter easy on her and she felt how his cock filled up her tight hole fully. Her lips split and let out a hard moan of pleasure in suprise. His hand took a hard grip of her dark red hair and the other hand showed her how to stand. She spread her legs on the wet floor and had her upper body bent straight forwards while her back arched up. The glass to the shower was right before her and the shower was so small that she was pressed against the glass. Her big round breasts squeezed against the cold glass that they happily pushed out over. The cold made her nipples hard. The right side of her face was also pressed against the glass as she looked to the left. Her mouth half open as he thrusted her in against the window over and over. She had never been used like this ever before, suprising her with immense waves of pleasure with each thrust.

"Yes, please!" she moaned out. "Fuck me like aah you never mmh fucked anyone beforeaaaAAah!" she continued ending the sentence in a moan as he once more thrusted into her. "I will be your slut, (moans) I want to be your slut!" she said all caught up in the moment and that was what she wanted, at least in this very moment. "Please use my body! I will... AAah... Mmh... I will do anything!" she continued. The young girl didn't really think of what she was doing, submitting to a man like him. She didn't know his true self and how that would change her life but nothing was ever going to be the same again. He could make her his pet, he could make her swear an oath and with her loyalty she would be stuck in his grasp.

Too easy. Smirking as he used her body for his own pleasure, the man thrust a little faster, knowing how badly she needed and wanted this. "You will swear to me that my word is law. That you will obey my every word. My cock will be the only cock you taste or feel. My cum will be the only cum you taste. Swear it." he instructed, his cock pulling out of her completely, leaving her unsatisfied and feeling empty. He waited for her positive answer, and then he would penetrate her again.

Once he received her reply, the shower was turned off and he moved into the bathroom. Laying down on the matted ground, he gestured for Mia to come down to him. "Ride me. I want you to stick my cock up your cunt and ride me, telling me your deepest, darkest fantasies with your slutty little mouth." He instructed, gripping the base of his cock and shaking it to excite her. "And I promise, disappointing me will bring punishment." He smiled, yet she would still be able to tell he was serious.

Mia was easy, she was way too easy yet it was who she was and this side of her had never gotten out before now because no one had ever abused it as far as Curtis had. This mostly because of the fact that not many believed it to be in there, deep inside the back of her brain. Everyone had always seen her as the innocent top A student that she was but it hid her sexual self. Even she was unaware of her submissive side. The side of her that easily could turn her into a cock craving slut and that was the path he took her.

She wanted him more than anything and didn't hesitate to swear his words and so she moaned out, "Your words are my law, I will obey every word and your cock is the only I will ever taste or feel. Your cum will be the only cum I taste. You are my Master and I your slut!" After these words she watched her boss lay down on the floor and so she tripped over towards him with a big grin on her face. As she stood over him he could look up at her perfect curves in their full glory and so she got down on her knees but before putting the cock inside of her she sat on it, sticking out between her wet pussylips as she grinded against it as well as his flat muscular stomach. Her hands reached out and fingers gently touched his chest for balance as she moved her hips back and forth and around teasing both him and herself.

"You cock feels so good against me, I love your big fucking cock!" she moaned before she couldn't take it anymore and put it inside of her. It easily filled her up as she started to ride it, at first carefully and gentle while she moaned for him. "I want to be your little slut, it feels so good! I want you to use all of my body, I want to live for you, serve you with my body!" she moaned and took up a higher tempo, moving much faster now on his cock as she moved her hips back and forth. After moaning out a "Fuck!" in pleasure she stopped moving back and forth and instead bounced up and down on it fast. Her moans got louder and louder and filled the room with whines and screams of pleasure. She needed stability and therefore took his hands in hers and put them on her waist. "Fuck me! I think I'm going to cum!" she said, her big breasts bouncing along with the movement of her body.

And then she came. With her mouth in a big 'o' and her eyebrows leaning outwards she fell forwards over him, her hands seeking balance once more over his chest as her hips twitched from the feeling. When she could, she spoke between the moans saying "fuck fuck fuck, I..." she took a pause to moan, "I feel so good! Please I..." more moaning. "Curtis!" she said and squirted over his cock. She could not remember last time anyone had made her feel this good. She once more started moving her hips back and forth on his cock while she now rested over his chest, leaning in to kiss his lips. She wanted it to be romantic because she still loved him, even more now than earlier.

The man smiled as she recited her oath to forever serve him, happy to have such an obedient slut. Thinking back to his desk, the man remembered the bag of dog collars he had confiscated... He might be able to put them to good use.

Curtis was brought out of his thoughts as Mia lowered herself onto him, teasing them both as she ground her pussy against his cock. She was incredibly aroused, as his cock was becoming drenched in her womanly juices. He obviously didn't mind, instead pulling Mia's upper body down for him to play with her breasts. Her tits were absolutely magnificent, and he knew he would need to get a titfuck someday soon. For now though, he simply took one stiff nipple into his mouth, playing with it. Sucking, biting, pulling, pinching, and even massaging her nipples seemed to be what the boss wanted to do, at least until she let him enter her at last.

Mia was not a fat girl, nor was she anything close to fat, but the weight she put on him felt amazing, and better than the younger girls he has had in the past. Resting his hands behind his head, Curtis let Mia get to work, allowing him to see how well she could fuck without assistance. She brought herself almost to orgasm without his help, which was quite impressive. Wanting to help her for the last part (and see if he could make her orgasm multiple times), the man lifted his knees and gripped her ass, thrusting up into her tight cunt at a rapid pace, not caring about the romantic nature Mia wanted at the moment.

Feeling the orgasm take place, he did not slow down, instead wanting to see if her now hyper-sensitive pussy would bring more squirting. His own orgasm was close too, and not too long after, his cock slid in all the way and emptied it's load. For his fourth cumming today, it was his smallest load yet, though still fairly big. Lowering his legs at last, Curtis softly pecked Mia's lips in return, before closing his eyes and resting for a bit on the bathroom floor.

Mia felt her orgasm rush through her body and slowed down but Curtis had other plans for her and decided to join in with the thrusting, he fucked her hard and well leaving her with a second orgasm not far from the first one. Her ass and legs started to twitch in the pleasure as she couldn't control herself. She got really tense as he continued to fuck her and she felt him reaching his climax just as well. The cock pulsed out its liquid into her body and she felt how it filled her up. She fell over the man and kissed his lips, he showed great signs of being tired which wasn't very suprising after cuming four times. It didn't feel that much as if he kissed her back which made her worry if she good enough. She wanted to do better next time, that thing was sure. She lay down next to her new lover and master but found it awkward. She bit her lower lip while running her hand over his chest for a last touch of his skin before standing up and putting on her outfit once more. Having no idea where the bra had dissapeared she skipped it and left the room without it. Before she left she curtsied, not knowing if Curtis saw her or not and said "Thank you Sir..." but quickly got embarassed over how she had thanked him for something such as this. Without another word she left him on the bathroom floor and got back to her work.

The day passed with Mia constantly thinking about her boss and his, in her eyes, perfect body. She didn't see him though during the whole afternoon which just made her miss him more. At home she went to bed early but had troubles sleeping, only thinking about Mr Smith. When she finally fell asleep she dreamed dreams about him. How she served him and found happiness in her life. She kneeled for him sitting on his office chair while the light shined over him, she was at the same time beautiful like a goddess with her thick dark red hair flowing in the wind.

Next morning she headed back into work and knocked on her boss's door and stepped inside. She had taken extra time to look good and was dressed in her nurse uniform but with the top buttons open showing her bust. Under it she wore a black lace underwear set that, half naked, showed off her body perfectly. She curtsied for her boss and said, "Would you like my service Sir?" After how he left her, climaxing twice she wanted nothing more than to be sexual with him, to be the slut he showed her she was. She was ready to do ANYTHING just to feel him inside of her again.

For Curtis, the rest of the day consisted of interviewing nurses and figuring out how they worked in the hospital. These would be some of the women he would be choosing for his premium staff, though a couple of them would be much tougher to convince to join. Knowing that he would need these nurses for him to succeed, the boss of this hospital spent the night shopping for a great deal of equipment, as well as some clothing for the premium staff.

The next morning, Curtis was greeted by Mia at her usual time. Today however, she wore her nurse's uniform with more of a bust being revealed, which looked great. It would be pointless, however, since she would soon be wearing something new.

Behind the man was several shopping bags filled with clothing and equipment he may need. When Mia had entered, she would have seen him grabbing the closest bag. "Good morning, Mia." The attractive man smiled. "I would like to welcome you to the premium staff." He told her, handing her a bag. Inside was a new uniform for her to wear. It contrasted well with the normal nurse outfits due to the black colour. The red highlights worked well, and these outfits were custom-made so that on the back, the word 'premium' was displayed on the red ribbon holding the uniform together. Additionally, there was a red collar for Mia to wear. It was nice and simple, and would be worn by those in the boss' personal service.

"Put these on please, to signify your position in the staff. As the first member, I would also like to make you the head of this staff. All other members will report to you, and you will report to me." The man watched in silence as she got changed. "Now, I left a notice on the board in the staff room, letting everyone know about the premium positions available. As the head of staff, I would like you to find an attractive nurse to hire. Find them and invite them to my office. You will enter first, and deal with my morning horniness underneath the desk while I conduct my interview. Does this sound alright to you Mia?" Curtis asked, glancing at the attractive redhead. "Oh, and if you're lucky, after the nurse leaves, I'll bend you over my desk." He winked, giving her an extra incentive to find someone good.

Mia blushed, she was part of the premium staff and saw it as a great honour. Curtis liked her, she knew he did. If he wouldn't, he wouldn't put her in such an important situation after all. She took the bag without question and started to undress right infront of her boss so she soon stood before him in only her black underwear, she glanced over at him to see if he was checking her out while she had a gentle, healthy blush on her cheeks. She then put on the black dress that clung perfectly to her curves. She put on the gloves and the little headwear. She instantly looks sexier, sluttier but at the same time the uniform had class. It separated her from the rest of the staff, she was a premium nurse now. She was Curtis' first premium nurse. She found pride in that. The black colour made her stick out from the rest, white uniforms and the colour difference gave her confidence in a way where her colour showed of dominance over the other nurses.

Mia then put on her transparent stockings and stepped into her new high heels. Everything fitting perfectly. Last of all Mia wrapped the collar around her neck and it told her subconcious that she now belonged to Curtis. She was his now. A pet. Mia who couldn't tie the ribbon on her back for herself turned her back to Curtis and asked him to tie it for her. When he was done, she stood right infront his desk, listening to his instructions in her new slutty uniform. To Curtis, this was the first clear sign it all actually were happening. He was creating a harem out of a hospital.

Mia left the office curtsying to show respect to her boss who she looked up to like a god. Around 15 minutes later she came back and entered the office with a knock on the door and said, "Rebecka will be here shortly Sir." and with that she tripped over to his side on her black high heels and kneeled next to his chair just to crawl in under his desk. Mia was just about to unzip his pants when she heard the door open. Into the office stepped Rebecka in her white nurse uniform buttoned all the way up. She didn't smile or show any sign of emotion besides work related stress. She was one of those people who lived for her work and had no time for fun. She sat down on the chair standing infront of the desk and looked up at Curtis with a look that said, "You wanted me for something? Please hurry so I can get back to my job." Rebecka was one of those who knew Curtis was terrible for the job at a hospital. She saw right through him, he didn't want to do this job.

At the same time Mia got out Curtis cock under the desk and dived right over it, letting it slip into her wet mouth. She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth and she believed it may mean she would get fucked later.

Mia looked amazing no matter what she wore (or what she wasn't wearing). When she was down to just her black underwear, it was clear he was looking at her body, making him nice and hard for when the girl would later return. The way the redhead now held herself showed him that she felt that it was a great honour. Unfortunately, in Curtis' opinion, it felt almost as if she was the lowest of the low; Mia, who possessed great medical abilities, would now result to sex for her job. She would be essentially a hospital hooker, yet paid less. Thankfully she was one of the more gullible ones that would believe anything he said. The man was knoced out of his thoughts when she approached him, waiting for the man to tie her up. Smiling, the ribbon was done up a little loosely, meaning the slightest tug would let everything be revealed...

The nurse Mia brought in was definitely a MILF. Possibly in her late 30's, Rebecka looked as if she needed a break. This seemed to be the way he would need to get her on his staff. "Rebecka? Thank you for coming. I've been interviewing and reading the staff files about all my nurses. Your file stuck out to me; a loving wife and mother, high success rate in the tasks you've been assigned. Due to the direction of my late father, you had to spend many nights here in overtime, without even getting paid for your extra time here." This was the start of his manipulation, describing her with many compliments, and the lack of gratitude she's received. "I would like you to join the premium staff I am developing. This staff team will work on specialised cases, rarely going into overtime. The pay would be better, the hours would be better, and the work you would be doing would be fun and interesting, as well as doing very good work for the patients and the hospital. Will you accept your new role at the hospital?" Curtis asked, grabbing a bag from behind him and placing it on the desk. That felt good, so the chances of her saying yes seemed high. If she said no, he would be annoyed, but he did have other plans.

Rebecka wrinkled her forehead as he spoke, of course she found the compliments flattering and she believed in his words about her but something wasn't right. Her thick blonde hair sat in a sloppy ponytail at the back of her head and her eyes were tired, yet she shined of attraction. She had beautiful skin and her light blue eyes had something hidden in them. Meanwhile Mia sucked on the big cock under the desk. Just deep enough to not gag on it and make a sound. She wanted to have attention from Curtis, she wanted him to talk to her but she knew he couldn't. He did his best she told herself. The feel of the rod moving over the inside of her mouth sent shivers through her body as she felt the taste of it over her tounge. She felt so lucky.

"I am happy for you to consider me for this position..." Rebecka said to be kind and not disrespectful. "But I must sadly say no, I have been a nurse for so long I feel like that is where I belong." She glanced at the bag Curtis had put up before her, unaware of what was inside it but she didn't look despite her curiosity. "I think I should get back to work and take care of my patients." she continued which was a lie, they didn't have that many patients and she didn't have much work to do at this moment, Curtis was well aware of this as well. Rebecka had a hard time at home with the family economy sure but her husband had a somewhat well paying job so she felt as if she could survive and still keep her old job which she liked despite the bad hours and pay.

Curtis looked disappointed that she couldn't accept the job, but the disappointment mainly stemmed from the fact that his manipulation did not work. Sighing as he thought of how to approach it differently, he soon remembered one of the items he had purchased the previous night, which was now in a desk draw. With one hand forcing Mia down his cock, Curtis used his free hand to find an expensive looking medallion.

"I understand completely that you feel most comfortable in your current position. I offered you the position as not only are you a good nurse, but I felt that the promotion could help provide better for your family. If you insist though, I won't persist." He told her, falling silent for a moment.

When Curtis began speaking again, the pause made it seem as if he dropped the idea for the job, but this was actually completely related. "One more thing before you go. One of the patients that entered the ICU earlier is a child that has gone from hospital to hospital with pain problems. I will show you one of the only methods that have worked to help him ignore the pain. To put it bluntly, it is hypnotism." He smiled, gesturing to the medallion. "I will show you how it works, so you can perform it on the child. Just let the medallion swing from side to side like this... and have the patient stare into the swinging medallion." The pendant slowly swung back and forth, and Curtis could see the eyes following it, becoming weaker as they began to shut.

"Fall asleep and listen to my voice, and nothing but my voice." Curtis said gently. "Nod if you hear me." Curtis knew she would nod, but spent the time adjusting Mia. Feeling an orgasm coming on soon, the man pushed her down to deepthroat him, his thighs clamping over the sides of her head tightly. This had the added effect of making it difficult for her to hear what was being said.

"Now, Rebecka. When you awake, you will want to join the hospital's premium staff. Everything suggested to you by the boss of the hospital, Curtis Smith, will sound appealing and good to you, no matter what you may think. You will do any task without complaint, instead feeling excited, happy, and honoured to be chosen. Sex is not a taboo subject for you. Instead you are happy to talk about it and do it, no matter where you are or what you are doing at the time. Finally, the specifics of the job will not be explained to anyone other than those involved. Nod if you understand." Pause. "Good, now, awake." The hypnotist instructed. While she began to awaken, Curtis used the opportunity to cum down Mia's throat. His thighs began to unclamp around her head.

"...And that's how you hypnotise the patient, understand? Good. Now, are you sure you can't join the premium staff? It will be unfortunate if you can't join us..." He said, sounding disappointed again.

Rebecka was ready to leave. Thinking about Mia, dressed in that slutty black nurse uniform she knew this was nothing for her and had high beliefs of this hospital reaching its end. What ever was happening it was bad. When Curtis started talking about a patient she didn't know or had heard about she understood she would have to listen. It sounded serious and she guessed she could stay some more minutes in the room with the man she disgust just so she would be able to help the boy in question.

The pendant moved back and forth before her eyes hypnoticing her and she didn't have time understanding what was happening before her eyes shut leaving her only listening to his voice. Her conciousness heard his voice but couldn't think, there was only the voice. Nothing else, she didn't exist, only the voice did. She nodded, she heard him. Mia was gagging as Curtis pushed her down on his cock but Rebecka didn't hear her and Mia didn't hear what Curtis said to Rebecka. Mia was all to busy being used that she didn't think of anything herself. In a way, he was playing two minds in this very moment. Both in simillar directions.

Rebecka nodded once more before waking up. She looked confused at Curtis as she felt the feeling of just waking up from a long nap. "I'm... I'm not sure I understand... No sorry..." she said not remembering much more than entering the office and being offered a promotion. A promotion she wanted more than anything. "I really want the job, I'm feeling a little confused but I have been so stressed out lately." Rebecka said believing her own words since she couldn't remember what happened earlier. "I really want to join the premium staff, is there anything I can do to show my qualifications for it?" she continued.

All while this happened Mia was forced to swallow huge loads of cum that Curtis unloaded down her throat. She was getting used to the feeling of being a cum bucket for her boss and it made her happy, weirdly. She continued sucking on his cock even if he just came.

The hypnotism worked! Sure, the girl that gave it to him promised it would work, but it was amazing how well it worked. Giving her a small smile, he pushed the bag closer to Rebecka. "Inside is your uniform. I would like you to get dressed into those clothes right now for me. Don't worry about modesty, we're all doctors here, and we've seen it all before." He promised her.

Looking down at Mia, he smiled and winked at the younger girl, before coming up with an idea. "To show you have qualifications.. Hmm.. I have an idea on showing your willingness to comply with orders." He told her. "Strip naked and lay down on your back on the ground." He told Rebecka, and then looked at Mia "reward time." He whispered, helping the girl stand.

Pulling his pants up, Mia was led over to the hypnotised nurse. "Rebecka, Mia will be your boss from now on, though I am still her boss, which makes me your boss... Nevermind. My point is that you need to do anything Mia or I ask. So, Mia, sit on her face. To prove her willingness to do her job and listen to orders, she needs to bring you to orgasm." Curtis informed the redhead. "Leave the uniform on, just remove the panties and then sit." He added.

"Yes Sir." Rebecka said and felt a weird happines spread through her body from getting orders. Unaware of being hypnotized she for now didn't think more of it and stood up and took of her white nurse uniform with a smile on her closed lips. She soon stood there in nothing but a black bra and panties. Her body was stunning and more mature than Mia's and was more the body of a woman's compared to Mia's younger, more girly body. Rebecka started taking out her dress but Curtis stopped her and gave her new commands and without questioning Rebecka took off her bra and panties and layed down straight on the ground. She was happy, at least so she believed she wasn't sure. She loved her job and this was her job, right? She layed there perfectly still, looking straight up into the ceiling. Then Mia was there, in the same room. Rebecka was not sure where she had come from but it was clear she also enjoyed following orders.

Mia felt her body rushing with nervousity as she stepped out from under the desk but Curtis gave her confidence by making her the boss of Rebecka. She looked down at the older woman, who lay on the floor and couldn't help but grin. Since Mia hadn't heard the hypnosis she believed Curtis just had a great way with people. He was, surely, godlike and worth worshiping. Mia took of her panties and then sat down on Rebecka's face on her knees with one leg at each side looking down at Rebecka's naked body. Moans soon escaped her lips, not moans like the day before when she had been fucked roughly but instead soft, gentle moans. She moved her hips and as gently up and down as if she was riding a fragile horse. Mia bit her lower lip as she kept moaning, looking up at Curtis. "Would Sir like to join us?" she asked, her voice soft and seductive as she kept moaning, her pleasured eyes locked on him. "I'm so happy to have been given this oportunity." Mia continued while Rebecka just continued to lick her wet cunt.

Back
Top Bottom