Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

May-December || F/M {Young Female + Older Male} Craving: GoT & The Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewdrop

Meteorite
Just somewhere to host the collection of my 'young female/older male' plots, super straightforward. Send me a PM if you see something that interests you. We can discuss details there.

I am looking for a ratio of around 60/40 (maybe even closer to 70/30?), plot to smut. I'm not interested in only writing sex. My posts tend to be 3-5 paragraphs in length.

Fandoms

The Blacklist
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
Harry Potter
Once Upon a Time

Originals

Criminal/Innocent
Teacher/Student
Step-Father/Daughter
Vicar/Parishioner
Vampire (or other monster)/Human
Neighbor/Neighbor
Demon/Possessed
King (or Nobleman)/Courtier

Plots

Fandom: The Blacklist; AU; Pre-Show *craving*
Pairing: Raymond 'Red' Reddington x Jennifer Reddington
Warning(s): Incest
Title: Ain't No Rest For the Wicked
Suspected of being complicit in the crimes committed by her husband, Raymond Reddington, Naomi's four-year-old daughter Jennifer is taken and placed in a separate witness protection program from her mother. Twenty years later, Raymond finally locates Jennifer. Not wanting to reveal his true identity but desperate to get to know his long lost daughter, he decides to strike up a conversation with her under the pretense of a friendly chat between strangers.

Fandom: Doctor Who
Pairing: Twelve x Original Companion
Warning(s): to be determined
Title: Every Star That Ever Was
When looking into a distress call beamed to the TARDIS, the Doctor discovers a seemingly abandoned ship drifting in space. Aboard it he finds a small group of survivors with no recollection of who they are or what happened to them. When the survivors begin dying off, one by one, he realizes they are infected with an alien disease. In the end he is only able to save one of them, and still unaware of her identity (a side effect of the disease that may never change) she joins him on the TARDIS as his newest companion.

Fandom: Game of Thrones *craving*
Pairing: Tyrion Lannister x Sansa Stark
Warning(s): Underage (17)
Title: Pride & Pack
Instead of being spirited away by Littlefinger, Sansa is put on a ship to Pentos by Varys and eventually finds her way to Meereen, where she pledges herself to Daenerys. Believing herself to be the last living Stark, and the only person with true claim to the North, she vows to try and rally the remaining Stark and Tully allies under Daenerys' name when the Queen returns to Westeros. Things grow complicated when Tyrion, still her husband though their marriage was never consummated, arrives.

Fandom: Game of Thrones
Pairing: Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane x Sansa Stark *craving*
Warning(s): Underage (17)
Title: Lady of The North
Sansa survives her leap of faith but is left alone and afraid. Before long she is set upon by a group of men, tasked with returning her to her Lord. Thankfully a rescuer appears: a large man swath in all black, atop a horse as dark as night. Sandor Clegane, alive. After accepting Sandor as her Sworn Shield, the two head for Castle Black.

Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Severus Snape x Hermione Granger
Title:
Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts the year following the final battle to complete her education. On her own for the first time with Ron and Harry in auror training, she finds companionship with someone she never would have expected... Professor Snape.

Fandom: Once Upon a Time; AU
Pairing: Rumplestiltskin x Belle
Title: A Light in a Sea of Darkness
In order to save her land from the ogres, Belle makes a deal with the Dark One: she will leave her home and become his bride. Her father objects, but he can do nothing once she signs her name on the contract that Rumplestiltskin provides. One life in exchange for the protection of many seems like the obvious choice to make, in Belle's opinion. Even if the price is spending the rest of her days by the Dark One's side.

Original: Vicar/Parishioner
Inspired by: Broadchurch
Title: Forgive Me, Father
Returning home from university, a small town girl is left grieving after the unexpected passing of her mother and must care for her young brother while her father drowns his sorrows in alcohol. She finds a friend in the handsome Vicar that visits their home after the tragedy, but soon desires more than just his prayers.

Original: Teacher/Student
Title:
New in town, a man has a fling with a young woman he meets in a bar over the summer. Imagine his surprise when she turns up in his class on the first day of school. Freshly 18 and sincerely apologetic for misleading him about her age, she promises not to tell a soul about what happened between them.

Original: Demon/Possessed
Warning(s): dub-con
Title: Don't Know My Mind
She was dead for only a few seconds before the doctors brought her back, but it was just long enough for someone to hitch a ride. Is she crazy, or is she really possessed? The voice inside her head insists that it's the latter.

Original: Vampire/Human
Title:
A university professor's life is turned upside down when he crosses paths with the woman he once loved. Just a few small details to add: he's a five-hundred year-old vampire and she's a human reincarnation of his soulmate... and also his student, because things weren't already difficult enough.

Original: Courtier or King's Adviser/Queen
Title: Broken Crown
It's easy to be unfaithful when one's husband is violent and cruel. But it's nearly impossible when that husband is the King, and could end your life with a single word: 'treason'.

(more to be added.)

RE: May-December || F/M {Young Female + Older Male}

Cleared things up in the first post (plot/smut ratio and average post length).

RE: May-December || F/M {Young Female + Older Male}

Added new original plots (demon/possessed and vampire/human).

All aboard the Game of Thrones hype train. I just wanna play Sansa so bad. Bonus points if she's raising an army, avenging her family, and taking back everything she's lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom