Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Undertail (Hooloovoo X JmBz)

hooloovoo

Supernova
Frisk's life did not flash before his eyes as he fell down the hole, not that there was much to go through anyway.
He had lived in a nearby suburb under controlling parents. Almost all his life choices were made by them. Even after his recent eighteenth birthday his mother still picked his clothes, school, even hair cut! Exploring mount Ebott was one of his few instances of freedom. It was his one place to be alone, no one else came up here with all the rumors and legends about monsters living inside. Truthfully monsters sounded better than what he lived with.

But all that didn't matter as the young man closed his eyes, wishing he had just stayed away from the hole as he waited for death... but it didn't come.
Instead he landed with a firm thud on a bed of soft golden yellow flowers. He could hardly believe it, he was still alive! Sure, his ass was sore from the impact but other than that he was fine. Using a nearby stick to prop himself up he Slowly rose before taking note of his soundings. It was a dark dank looking cavern with a tiny pinprick of light shining down from where he feel, still amazed he survived the drop.

With nowhere else to go he wandered down the hallway to the ornate door. Passing through it he saw something in the distance, another beam of light shining down on what looked like a smiling flower.

In the beam of light that pierced the otherwise total darkness of the room, there was indeed a flower sprouting in the center. It resembled the flowers that had served as the human's impromptu cushioning, with six golden peddles and a short, somewhat curved stem possessing two stubby leaves, all a healthy shade of green. If it weren't for the pure white center hosting two beady eyes and an almost saccharine smile, it likely wouldn't have seemed so out of place.

"Howdy!"

There was no mistaking it. The flower had just talked, and was now looking up at Frisk, eyes partially lidded and their already large smile seeming to have gotten even bigger. "I'm Flora! Flora the flower!" the apparently feminine plant continued, not moving its gaze from the human. Her tone of voice was just as cutesy as the smile that she sported, each syllable seeming to drip out of her mouth like drops of sickeningly sweet honey.

Flora's left leaf gave a "come closer" motion to Frisk, the flower's stem gently and idly bobbing from side to side.

Frisk blinked a couple times, as he stared at the bobbing flower, eyebrows raised. Was it some kind of animatronic or hologram? No... even from this distance it looked too real to be artificial. The flower almost seemed to have a seductive look on her face as it beckoned him forward. Slowly and carefully he crept forward until he was also in the beam of light, standing before Flora.
"Um... Hello? I'm Frisk." He said nervously, looking at the being at all angles, still looking for some strings or microchips, anything to explain how this flower could be talking to him. Perhaps the rumors about monsters were actually true.

Flora didn't move save for her bobbing as Frisk closed the distance between the two of them, that big grin on her face unwavering whilst she looked up at the curious human. "Hmm...You're new to the underground, aren't you?" she questioned, watching the young man inspect every inch of her with obvious amusement in her voice. Her eyes lidded further and her leaves swayed, her voice slipping into a more teasing tone. "You liking what you see, handsome~?"

Frisk couldn't help but chuckle as he realized this flower was flirting with him. It was weird but not entirely unwanted, there was something quite sexy about her bedroom eyes.
"I would be lying if I said I didn't." He said with a wry grin, deciding to play along. The way he saw it, he was either actually talking to a sexy flower or he had gone completely insane. Either way he was going just have fun with it.

"Hmm," Flora hummed in reply, matching Frisk's grin with one of her own. He likely wouldn't notice it at first, but small vines started to bud around the human's legs. "Someone ought to teach you how things work around here!" she stated coyly, bedroom eyes in full effect as the vines gently traveling up Frisk's legs and towards the hem of his pants. "I guess l'il old me will have to do!" The thin green lengths of shrubbery slipped under the trim and against any undergarment the human wore, briefly tickling against his skin, before pulling them down with a sharp yank.

"But I have a feeling that you won't mind, now will you~?"

Frisk didn't notice the vines at all, his eye glued onto Flora's face, her rhythmically swaying petals almost haveing a hypnotic effect on the boy. He did feel a papery scratching sensation on his leg moments before his pants and briefs were pulled down. Instantly his massive cock and balls spilled out, his rod as thick as a can of soda, almost reaching ten inches as it seemed to instantly harden in front of Flora. His two big red ball hung underneath, waiting to provide cum to the next lucky lady who wanted it.

"Holly shit!" He said, surprised by both the sudden pantsing and how quickly he got hard. It was clear what the plant's intention was by the look on her face. Frisk took a couple moments before shrugging, deciding to once again just go with the incredibly weird situation.
"I don't mind at all!" He said with a smirk as he pushed his cock closer to Flora.

Flora tittered at Frisk's startled reaction, unabashedly gazing at his swaying tool with a mischievous lustful twinkle in her eyes. "Oh, you're definitely new to these parts~," she teased, and as the human thrust his dick towards the flower, the vines gently coiled around his right leg and slipped between his thighs. The greenery slid and caressed those hefty orbs of his, as if weighing the amount of sperm they held, whilst the flower steadied his shaft with one of her leaves.

"Ready~?" Flora questioned sultrily, briefly moving her gaze from Frisk's cock to his face. However, she did not wait for him to answer as the vine that was fondling his balls moved past them and started coiling against his thickness, stopping just short of the crown of his glans. A couple more appendages pulling the human closer to her, and the flower flicked her eyes up at the young man before her lips parted.

"Here we go." Frisk would soon feel the flower's wet, somewhat sticky tongue against the head of his cock, alternating swirling against the fat tip and teasing his slit. All the while, the vine against his length jerked and squeezed against the long, thick flesh, and the combined feelings would be quite the unique experience for the human.

Frisk let out a few groans as he felt the vines surround and move along his cock. The one messaging his balls felt heavenly as Flora began sensually licking his large red tip. All of it together produced a long lusty moan from him as the new sensations made him shiver in delight. It felt so good he almost didn't notice the little floating red cock that appeared in front of his chest.
"What... the fuck is that?" he panted out, still getting used to the plant's superb oral skills. His hand rested on the back of her petals as he watched the flower head do her work.

"Hmm?" Flora momentarily paused her oral endeavors, looking up at Frisk's chest and the phallic red shape that now pulsed in front of it. "Oh silly me, I should've mentioned that earlier." The vines gently lifted the human's pole upward, the flower staring hungrily at hjs balls before leaning forwards. "That is your LUST," she explain in between her trailing her tongue against his testicles. "The zenith of your sexual being."

Flora continued her oral caressing for a few moments, her vines still jacking off against his length before bringing jis rod back to the forefront. "But even with how mucht you're packing," she mused, the vines stopping their movements but keeping Frisk's cock steady. "It's not even close to its full potential. But you can increase it with LV."

As if anticipating his questioning, the flower continued, "Which stands for LOVE, of course." She looked up at Frisk, a faux pout on her lips and her voice still having that innocent tone. "Do you want my LOVE?" she queried, before she suddenly wrapped her lips against his crimson tip. With how thin she was, Flora couldn't take much of him, but she worked valiantly with what she could. She suckled against him, looking up at Frisk expectantly for his response.

Frisk's eyes fluttered a bit as he felt her sticky tongue traveled all over his ball, all the while the vines continued adding to his pleasure. He still managed to listen to what she said, at this point just accepting anything she said as true. His eyes shot up when she mentioned that he could become even bigger with more LOVE, sounded like a good deal to him.
"Oh, god yes I want your LOVE!" He said while grinning like an idiot, his hand softly caressing her petals.
It was geting increasingly hard to keep his load in. He somehow managed, taking pride in lasting as long as possible, but her soft suckling was quickly bringing him to the edge of cumming.

Flora's eyes had a glint to them once more when Frisk answered affirmatively. He would suddenly feel her lips pull away from his glans, and the vines tighten around his dick almost painfully. They felt less papery this time, more prickly, and the human was slowly lifted up into the air. The flower was now sporting an unsettling toothy grin, her eyes' flirtatiousness replaced with pure malicious intent.

"You fuckboy!" She chided, her tone of voice no longer possessing its former diabetic sweetness in favor of a deeper, more husky timbre. "In this world, it's FUCK or GET FUCKED!" The flower's tongue trailed out and lewdly licked her lips, her eyes pitch-black as three more green tendrils appeared underneath the young man. They were much thicker than the others, the middle one abundant with thorns.

"And why would anyone pass up an opportunity to stretch out that tight ass of yours?" As Flora spoke those words, the vines wrapped against Frisk's rear, spreading his cheeks apart whilst the middle appendage wriggled underneath him. Where she was planning to stick it was quite clear...

Frisk imitately felt something was off when the vines tightened and started feeling more thorny. His feelings were justified as the sultry flower quickly turned into a sadistic nightmare. Everything about Flora changed, her slutty smile was now a cruel grin as her sweet voice also turned dark and menacing. He tried his best break free, his arms tears at the vines but it was no use, they were too strong.
"FUCK FUCK FUCK! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM MY ASS!" He yelled while going into full panic mode, flailing around. At this point he would do almost anything to get away from this flower.

Frisk's protesting fell on deaf ears, Flora clearly showing no intention of letting the human go. The vines tightened around the human to keep him immobilized, the flower laughing maniacally as the prickly rambler slowly advanced towards his puckered hole. The sadistic plant seemed to take delight in prolonging the moment of penetration, her tongue lolled out perversely as her cackling continued without end.

Just when the very tip of the prickly vine pressed against Frisk's ass, there was a small but intense flash of light from Flora's right side. The cruel plant's insane giggling was finally halted, confusion quickly turning to shock as a ball of fire was shot at her. A shrill shriek left Flora, abruptly cutting off as the flower retreated into the ground, the vines leaving with her, subsequently dropping the human onto the ground.

"What a terrible perverse creature; forcing herself on a poor, helpless...male..."

The source of the motherly voice now stood in front of Frisk. Her skin was covered in snowy white fur, feet bare and her legs covered by a purple apron-like garment. The human's mysterious savior seemed to be a good two feet taller than him, her face partially obscured by an obscenely generous bust, the apron having a peculiar winged symbol on her chest area. The woman leaned downwards a bit, giving Frisk a better look at her face, as well as the cleavage she sported. Her ears were long and drooped a ways from her shoulders, and two nubby horns sprouted from the top of her forehead, revealing that she was...part-goat?

"Are you alright, young man?" She questioned, her tone concerned as she studied Frisk...her gaze lingering far longer than what seemed to be necessary on his cock.

Frisk's panicking intensified as the thorn covered vide touched his ass, ready to penetrate. Luckily for him this nightmare was interrupted by a flash of red light followed by him being dropped to the ground, his log of a cock making a loud thud sound as it hit the floor. Still a little dazed he looked up at his savior. To his surprise it was an incredibly hot looking female goat with the biggest breasts he had ever seen in his life. His giant member twitched at the sight.
"I... I think so." He said while trying not to stare at her chest but failing miserably. Slowly he stood up, quickly realizing his cock was still out in the open. Blushing slightly he quickly pulled up his pants as it almost magically shrank to fit back into his jeans, his lust also disappeared.
"What was deal with that flower?" He asked with a frown, looking back at where Flora once was.
"Oh, right, sorry! How rude of me. Thank you so much for saving me! My name is frisk." He said was extending his hand, trying to look her in the eye but it was hard with her chest in the way, not that he minded.

Frisk's answer seemed to satisfy the goat woman, smiling down at the human as he lifted himself upwards. However, her eyes seemed to stay focused on his large cock, a starstruck look in her eyes that only dissipated when the young man somehow managed to squeeze his rod into his clothing. She did not answer his question about Flora-whether she genuinely didn't know the answer, or was distracted-but nevertheless accepted his hand and enclosing it in hers, her fur soft against his skin.

"I am Toriel, caretaker of these Ruins," the goat woman introduced herself, gesturing her free arm around the area. She soon loosened her hold on Frisk's hand, the size difference between them all the more apparent now that he was on his feet. "I venture here daily to check for anyone who has fallen down from above," she continued, folding her arms underneath her chest, which only accentuated her breasts. "I must confess, you are the first male to cum--erm, come here in quite a while."

Although it was hard to tell if she was blushing, with how furry her face was, Toriel did seem a bit flustered by her inadvertent slip of the tongue. The goat woman quickly regained her composure, however, smiling warmly at Frisk. "Please, follow me. The catacombs can be quite daunting for newcomers, and so I will guide you through them." With that, she turned around, and it was revealed that she wore nothing underneath the apron; although her womanly bits were concealed by her fur, the human would get quite a nice view of her wide hips and round, fluffy rear as a consolation prize of sorts.

Toriel moved forwards about a foot or so before looking back at Frisk expectantly, waiting for him to follow.

Frisked noticed the female goat's stares as he pulled up his pants, his blush intensifying. It wasn't hard to tell what was flustering her. It was tempting to jump her right then and there, but decided to wait. Besides being rude to his rescuer, the ruin floors probably weren't the most comfortable place to fuck on. He was a little surprised abut how much bigger she was than him, but again he didn't mind it too much.
"Thank you so much! I don't know what I would have done without you." He said before quickly following the woman, his eyes growing wide again as he realized she wore nothing underneath that apron. His eyes stared at her large bubbly ass, this causing a huge bulge to form in his pants.

He started following her closer and closer until his bulge was rubbing up against her firm ass, fitting nicely in between her cheeks as he almost dry humped her, curious to her reaction of following behind her so closely. He let out a contented sigh, even with the pants in the way he could feel how soft her fur was.

The two of them entered a large room with stairs leading upwards, an abundance of red leaves scattered across the area. Toriel headed up the leftmost staircase, entering the doorway that it lead to. Her movements slowed considerably, however, as Frisk's erection pressed against her ass, though she didn't stop her movements completely.

He wouldn't be able to see it due to her facing away from the human, but there was a look of hesitance on the stacked goat's face. That thick, clothed cock hotdogged almost perfectly between the furry roundness of her asscheeks...It might have just been a product of a horny imagination, but for a few moments, it would feel like she was grinding her rear against his bulge, a soft huff escaping from her...

Regardless, the clearly ruffled Toriel quickened her pace, stepping on a few pressure plates to open the door that currently blocked their passage before hurrying down the hallway. Switches lined the walls, labeled as if a point of guidance, and the goat woman pushed a few of them down, unlocking another door which led to yet another hallway. A sharp left turn lead to the next area, but lining the wall was something that could've easily been mistaken for a combat training dummy...were it not for the provocative position that it held, legs splayed out and a vaginal facsimile prominently displayed.

Toriel hesitated in front of the rather lewd doll for a moment, as if deliberating on whether to explain its purpose, before shaking her head and continuing to guide Frisk into the next room. A little ways ahead, the sound of burbling water could be heard. The goat woman started to head in its direction, but was interrupted by a rather unexpected noise.

"Ribbit."

The vocalization came from the left corner of the room, a silhouetted figure leaping into the view of both of them. Although its gait was similar to that of a frog, the creature before them looked remarkably humanoid, black hair running down her face and full rounded lips on her face. The short frog-like woman's skin had a slippery-looking sheen to it, supple breasts bared and a skimpy loincloth covering her nether-regions.

The Frogette regarded Frisk-or rather, his tent-with curious black eyes, ignoring Toriel's presence entirely. She hopped closer towards the human, whilst the goat woman tentatively backed away from what was about to ensue. He will have to learn about it sooner or later, she thought....

The effect his grinding had on Toreil wasn't as strong as he would have liked but it was still noticeable. As he followed he didn't ride her ass the whole way, but occasionally his bulge rubbed up against her. He was a little curious when they passed the sex doll but overall it wasn't all that appealing.

After several puzzles were passed and switches were pulled they came across a very well endowed frog girl. She seemed both humanoid yet feral. He looks towards Toreil for any guidance but the motherly goat seemed to back off for once, leaving the young man to figure this out on his own.
"Um... hello, You're a very beautiful frog girl." He said with a warm smile, unsure what to say, he decided to complement the strange creature. As she got closer his LUST suddenly appeared in front of his chest as his giant cock and ball broke free from his pants, thumping onto the floor.
Frisk yelped in surprise, still getting used to his cock becoming hard instantly like that. He looked back at the Frogette, guessing what was coming next, or should I say who would be cumming, and he was very ok with that.

If the frog girl had a reaction to Frisk's compliment, she either didn't show it or it was very subtle. What did get a rise out of her, however, was his cock springing out of his pants, with his LUST appearing indicating that their "confrontation" had begun in earnest. The Frogette's eyes briefly widened in surprise, before hopping towards him once more. The distance between the monster girl and the human's endowment rapidly closed until the frog was but a foot away from his swaying tool.

The Frogette gazed at his one-eyed monster for a couple of seconds, before her lips parted and her very long tongue shot out, connecting with Frisk's balls. Like with Flora's vines earlier, the sticky muscle lavished against the human's sizable globes, its prehensile movements suggesting that the frog woman had a great degree of control of her tongue. It then moved towards his shaft, the slickness licking against his girth before coiling around it from base to tip. The monster girl's wet tongue flexed and squeezed against Frisk's cock, occasionally stroking up and down against his manhood, all the while she stared up at him with her big beady eyes.

Toriel, for her part, remained silent during this endeavor, content with letting the impromptu quote-unquote lesson play out on its own. However, the goat-MILF did seem a bit hot and bothered by the sight, a subtle tint accumulating against her furry face and her legs subtly shifting.

Frisk gladly stood there, waiting for what this frog girl would do next, and he was not disappointed. Almost faster than he could see her long amphibian tongue shot out straight for his balls, rubbing and traveling all along them, making Frisk moan once more. A pure grin appeared on his face as the wet sticky tongue traveled up to his rod. Reaching down he roughly kneaded one of Frogette's breasts as she did her work. Her breasts had a smooth almost slimy feel to it, a pleasant texture for the most part.

Glancing over at Toriel he could tell she was getting horny at the sight.
"Do you want to join in? It's big enough for two mouths!" He said with a grin as he invited the MILF over.

A muffled noise that might've been a groan escaped from the Frogette as Frisk groped at her breast, her large nipples budding from his touch while she continued her tongue's administrations. Toriel was taken quite off guard by the human's offering of joining the fray, blinking a few times before pulling her eyes away from the young man's occupied cock. The goat MILF's mouth parted open and closed a few times as that flustered look returned to her face. Thankfully for her, it seemed like the frog girl wasn't very keen on sharing the large dick, sparing the apron-clad woman from stammering out an answer by hopping against Frisk, now on top of the prone human.

Her tongue unfurled from the human's now slicked shaft, her slightly stubby legs straddling his bare waist for a couple of moments before the Frogette lifted herself upwards. She placed Frisk's thick pole in between her slippery but ample bust, pushing them together with her shoulders to tighten her cleavage's hold against it. The monster girl began to rock herself against the hung man's cock, her almost oily mounds moving upwards before thudding against his lap with a satisfying squishing noise. All the while, she went to town against his red tip-which poked quite a ways out from her breasts-swirling her tongue around and noisily slurping against it with her warm, wet mouth.

Frisk was a little disappointed Toriel never got to answer, though her flustered stalling was incredibly cute. That was all soon forgotten as the frogette jumped up onto him, forcing him to lay on his back. He closed his eyes as he happily enjoyed the tit job, the combination of her smooth oily breasts and her sticky wet tongue sent frisk straight to heaven. But even so he was starting to get restless. He had been touched, sucked, and fondled so far, all very pleasing but he was starting to long for the main course. He wanted to be inside this frog girl, his LUST seemed to pulse with this desire.

Without warning the young man grabbed her by the shoulders and flipped the green girl onto her back, ripping the soft mouth from his cock. As hard as that was to do he knew what was coming was going to feel even better. He positioned his body over her's, smiling down at the girls before suddenly pushing as much of his monster cock as he could into the frogette groaning loudly as his hips began thrusting, hammering her hard as his chest rubbing up against her's with every thrust. He had almost forget Toriel was even there as wave after wave of pleasure washed over him.

The Frogette's eyes widened at Frisk's sudden taking of the initiative, although it didn't exactly offer any objections either as she was positioned spread-eagled underneath of the human. Her loincloth had been jostled out of the way, her hairless mound just as slimy as the rest of her body, if not more so from her arousal. She looked up at the young man right before she felt him plunge inside of her, eliciting a small gasp from the frog girl. Her lower lips stretched obscenely from the thickness of his girth, although she didn't show any signs of discomfort towards his size.

Her heated inner walls were even more slick than her body, fiercely squeezing against Frisk's cock and milking it for all it was worth. His length filled her up completely, and more explicit moans left her lips whilst he rammed into her, her webbed fingers wrapping against the back of his shirt and her breasts jostling madly against his chest. Her natural oiliness stained his striped shirt somewhat, but it's unlikely either of them would care at that particular moment.

Toriel continued to watch the display in silence, having gotten over the perturbance Frisk's offer had gave her. Still, she was a bit taken aback by how quickly the human had gotten into the swing of things, railing into the Frogette like the goat woman wasn't even there. The restless energy that he displayed, the first male to fall down Mt. Ebbot in god-knows how long...

But she would have to put such thoughts aside for later; for now, Toriel simply continued to observe quietly.

Frisk shivered as he rammed his cock all the way in, savouring her sticky pussy before continuing the fuck. His lip started at her neck, licking and kissing the nape. Surprisingly her oils had a pleasant savory taste to them, he had to wonder what her pussy might taste like. His lips soon traveled to the frogette's mouth as his tongue explored it, tangling up with her own very long tongue.

Frisk strained as he felt his orgasm building. He tried to keep it at bay for as long as possible but this encounter combined with what Flora did to him, there was just no way.
The young man broke the kiss as he yelled out in pure pleasure as a huge flood of sticky white cum hit the frog girl hard, thread after sticky thread of cum shot out until her tight pussy overflowed with the stuff. Pulling out he sent a couple more load all across her chest and face, his eyes rolling back as his mind went blank and only pleasure existed.

Finally, after a couple final squirts he was finished, laying on his back panting, a huge grin on his face. It had been years since he had a fuck like that. No, scratch that, he had never had a fuck quite like that.
He peered up at the hot goat who was still watching the two of them.
"I'm gonna... need a minute..." He panted out, still recovering from the screw.

Back
Top Bottom