Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modeling Agency Hiring Regular Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlutDealer

Planetoid
My ad for my modeling agency was perfect for you. It'd been to long since you've felt appreciated in your every day life. The men in your life don't seem interested and the monotony of your day left your life extremely predictable. You need a change, you need to feel sexy and wanted.

Most people think that you need a perfect body to be a model but I'm looking for someone like you. I want you to be real, to have flaws, your age doesn't matter; all I want is for you to want to be sexy. I'll make you beautiful and teach you to make men want you. If you'd like to be seen as someone different than you normally are, apply now and we'll get started.

All of my roleplays are pretty realistic and personal. I like to gear my roles so a woman can picture herself actually in it. I do most of my playing over a messenger and only roleplay with people in the United States and Canada due to problems with time differences in other continents. If you'd like to try out a roleplay or just chat send me a message and we'll see how we get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom