Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Toriel's Original and Fandom Cravings~ (MxF, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toriel

Meteorite
Hello! I'm Toriel, but you can call me Tori if you'd like! I just recently signed up for this site, and I'm very much looking forward to roleplaying here!
That being said, I'm looking for some partners to roleplay with. I'm very much open to various ideas and genres, but please take a look at the following rules, which describe what I will and won't do!

However, I should note that from Monday the 25th, to Thursday the 28th, I will be on a trip and won't be available! If I don't answer, that is why!

- I like both story driven and smut-driven RPs.
- Please have good grammar, spelling and punctuation! There's no need to be perfect! But try your best!
- I'll do private messages and threads!
- I prefer to use anime-style images for characters.
- I will roleplay as female characters only. I'll do FxM, FxF, but not MxM.
- I will not roleplay anything involving waste, feet, necrophilia, feral animals or huge age gaps.
- I love fantasy settings.
- I do not type out full character profiles before starting an RP. I usually give a name, appearance and some personality details.

Prominent Kinks
  • Lactation
  • BDSM
  • Humiliation
  • Exhibitionism
  • Leash and collar
  • Breeding/Pregnancy
  • Breast worship
  • Cock worship
  • Pet Play

Plot Ideas

Hucow - A rich businessman/businesswoman has started his/her own farm of hucows. However, she does have a select favorite who is her personal pet.

Pet Turned Human - While out in stormy weather, a young woman discovered an injured dog, which she takes home and nurses back to health. However, little did she know, was that this dog was a male shapeshifter, who reveals himself to her, declaring his loyalty towards her.

Little Red x Big Bad Wolf - A young woman has escaped an arranged marriage, fleeing into the forest wearing a red cloak. After days of traveling, she faints, only to wake up in a small cottage. The guardian of the forest, the wolf, has rescued her and has become infatuated with her. (The wolf should be a human with animal features, not a complete furry.)

Doctor, Doctor - After the death of her best friend, a student has reason to believe that the handsome, abet odd school doctor is a serial killer. Now, she's determined to investigate. From then on, it's a deadly tango between the two of them.

Omegaverse - Alpha/Beta/Omega or Alpha/Omega (occasionally Alpha/Beta) is a kink trope where some or all people have defined biological roles based on a hierarchical system, with the terms originating from animal behaviour research. There may be werewolf, knotting, or other animalistic elements involved, or the characters may be otherwise purely human.

Alphas are generally dominant and able to impregnate Omegas. Male Alphas usually have a knot when aroused.
Betas are subordinate to Alphas and may or may not be able to impregnate Omegas; in some fanworks Betas aren't present and the trope is known as Alpha/Omega, in others they take the role and functions of Omegas and Omegas aren't present.

Omegas are generally lowest on the hierarchy, but they're rare and prized. Lovers may form pair-bonds with a special connection with telepathic or empathetic qualities. Paired Alphas may be jealous and possessive of their mate, while the Omega may become submissive.

I was hoping that I could play an omega female and my partner could be an alpha male.

Fandoms
For fandoms, I prefer OC x canons. If my partner plays a canon for me, I will gladly play one for them in return.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Gaius

Fire Emblem: Fates
Camilla, Charlotte, Kagerou

Pokemon
Steven Stone, Shelly

Undertale
Toriel, Mettaton

RE: Toriel's Cravings~ (MxF, FxF)

HIATUS NOTICE: I WILL BE ON A TRIP FROM 4/25 TO 4/28. I WILL NOT BE REPLYING THROUGHOUT THAT PERIOD OF TIME.

I've come back from my trip! I'm looking for some story driven RPs now, maybe involving world-building, before I close this search!

Looking for pet play roleplays~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom