Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock & Roll Hoochie Koo (Casket & Juliet)

The rock band Seppuku had been touring year round since their sophomore album went platinum. They had legions of die hard fans that would do anything to get tickets to the countless sold out stadiums which hosted the hard rock band. Girls in particular liked them because most of the guys in the band were fairly good looking and often dressed scantily while on stage. Their music was hard and driving and just pop enough to make the girls squirm in their panties.

Liam Vader was the lead singer and would just about sing the clothes off any girl that dared listened to him croon. He was tall, handsome and with an athletic build and the eyes of a fallen angel. He'd recently gotten into so legal trouble concerning drug charges but after a quick stint in rehab he was back and supposedly healthy. His sexual appetites are well known to his fans as TMZ has caught him leaving clubs with countless women, ranging from supermodels to average groupies.

Kurt Hebdon was the lead guitarist and a man steeped in as much mystery as he is talented. His guitar shreds and nobody can touch him on solos, but what makes him mysterious is the fact that he's rumored to have been studying the occult and claims that he is an apprentice of the long dead sorcerer Alister Crowely. Much like his hero Jimmy Page he thinks that the key to true greatness is through the mixture of magik and music. Media though has been less than kind to him as several stories have surfaced about estranged lovers; both male and female; concerned some truly sadomasochistic themes, which have to do with strange rituals.

Amber Pain is the group's bass player and loves to smash the funkiest basslines she can come up with, even Les Claypool says she's one of the best up and coming bass players on the genre. She's also a well known bi sexual and diagnosed nymphomaniac, but doesn't let her condition stop her from being fulfilled artistically. She is currently in a commited relationship with her own personal Roadie named, Gigette Glamoore.

Finally we come to the drummer, Lars Hedrick He's by far the most level headed of the bunch, but his epic drinking and hotel room thrashing keeps him in the celebrity news reels. He's wild and crazy and loves to have a good time.

Tonight in a little over 5 hours, Seppuku is playing at the Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh PA. It's the bands hometown and it's expected to be the biggest show of the year. Their fans are called 'Hari Karies' and they are the most rabid enthusiasts of this music. Tickets were sold out almost as soon as they went on sale. Back stage passes went of astronomical prices and only the elitist of celebrities could afford them, but that won't stop the band's groupies from trying to make their way backstage to meet their idols. The roadblock being the Roadies and Security which stand between the fans and the group. What will they do to achieve the goal of spending some serious one-on-one time with these rock legends....only time will tell.

Juliet was resolved to get into the stadium by ANY methood at ANY cost, or at least those were the words she used as she was trying to seduce a bigass security guy to let he in. It would probably don't work, he must have heard that insinuation a thousand times, but it wouldn't hurt to try right? Plus, Juliet was not just an average Hari Karie, she had some weapons in her arsenal, her thight black short jeans that were squeezing her big butt, and also her short t-shit, that barely covered her generous breast. She also had some nice black short hair and some pillowly lips matching in color. But despite all the pros and con , she insisted "PLEASE! i swear! i swear! i will pay you, i will do ANYTHING, you don't understand how much this means to me! please! if you say 'jump' i say 'how high?' , just like that!"

Cliff Green had been working security for the Three Rivers Stadium for close to a decade, and the thing he hated the most was Rock concerts. Unlike the fans of the local sports team, The Steelers, rock fans didn't show any respect to his office. They were always trying to break the rules and try and find new ways to sneak into the event without paying. Tonight was no different, the line of youths which stretched out from the entry way to the parking lot had to number in the thousands and those were the ones that had actually paid admission to see the band, there were at least another few hundred desperate youths that hadn't paid and now were begging to get in.

He'd said 'fuck off' to almost half of them by the time his patience started to grow thin and it was then that Juliet had approached him. Cliff stood at an imposing 6'5" tall and weighed somewhere in the range of 390lbs. He had a giant belly and man tits to match, this coupled with his scruffy beard and oily black balding hair made him less than attractive to most of the girls' ages at this particular venue which is why he actually took note of Juliet.

There was a certain look in the young hot girl's eyes that made him wonder when she'd said 'Anything'. Not seeing any boyfriend standing around with his jealous arms folded waiting for her, he had to wonder if this wasn't his lucky day. "You really like this stupid rock band huh? Well I wonder how much? You said 'I say jump'....Well I don't want you to jump huney....I want you to suck, and I'll say how long!" Cliff said as he callously reached out and grabbed her giant right breast, giving it a squeeze. "There's a bunch of dumpsters around the corner and I'm gonna go take my smoke break in 5 minutes. If you were to come back there and suck the cum out of my fat cock, I might be persuaded to let you in....What do you say little Harry Kerry?" Cliff asked, mispronouncing the slang term for a devote fan of the band, laughing so hard that shook his fat gut.

After years of insane fanatism , Juliet learned to ignore stupid and bothering people messing with her idols. Beyond that , the way that that gross man talked to herand the way that he unrespectfully touched her breast made her very angry, but before she reacted violently. She took a deep breath and tried to relax, this was probably her only chance to sneak inside, so she had to play it cool. Juliet limited herself to put a clearly fake smile at the pig in front of her "deal..." she say softly but looking him right into the eyes with a challenging face. And them she walked away to the dumpsters and spent the next five minutes walking in circles and blaming herself for what she was going to do.

(no need to quote my posts, this isn't pm so people can just scroll up if they want to reread what I wrote. LOL)

Trisda Meyers and Kelly Sanders stood and watched as their friend Juliet finished talking with the obese security guard and then walked off into the dark alleyway next to the security entrance.

"What the fuck is that bitch doing?" Kelly asked, smoking her clove cigarette.

"Maybe she's gotta take a pee." Trisda answered and scanned the crowd for some possible scalper who might have tickets for sale. "This is soo fucking stupid, I told you two we should've got tickets online, now we're here and we're gonna miss the fucking hottest band ever. This fucking sucks!"

"Stop fucking complaining....we'll get in...and better yet we are gonna find a way back stage so I can finally meet Liam and have like a fucking million of his babies!" Kelly said and laughed.

"Yeah right bitch...after me, you mean!" Trisda added and they both laughed. "Holy shit....check it out....now that fat ass security guard is headed back into that alley. You think Juliet is gonna do some dirty ass shit to get us in the concert, I mean I know she's a really big fan but you think she'd actually fuck that pig for admission?"

"Only one way to find out, come on, you know if she gets in she ain't gonna bring our asses with her, let's go get some good blackmail on her , gimme your iphone!" Kelly said as both the girls started to casually walk in the direction they'd seen Juliet and the Security guard go.

Back in the alley Cliff lit a cigarette and casually strolled back to find Juliet pacing in circles nervously. He was honestly surprised as he didn't actually expect her to go through with it.

"Well I guess you are the 'hairiest of the Kerries', I'll be damned. Well no need to pace around sweet cheeks, I got what your looking for right here!" Cliff said as he used one hand to prop up his gut and the the other to unbuckle his pants. He unzipped them and pulled out his large unwashed dick which was completely covered in dark curly pubic hair, stroking it and staring at Juliet's big chest. "You can either swallow my load or I can blow it on those tits if ya pull them out, but i gotta warn ya baby, I've been eating a lot of garlic lately so it might taste a little odd." Cliff said with a laugh and approached her.

After recovering for the shocking though of she pleasing that ugly orc, she took a deep breath and shook away all her disgusting and awful feelings. "Let's get over this. Remember, just 5 minutes, once you are back on position, you let me in. And no hands!" she tried to sound confident, and also tried to show herself as if she was handeling the situation. Juliet looked around one last time to make sure no one was looking. And them she took her place hidding beetween a dumpster and this man fat body. She got on her knees, closed her eyes and started to mentally prepare for the worst.

Back
Top Bottom