Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Quinn's RP Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychaoticQuinn

Meteorite
Hi BMR users! :) I'm PsychaoticQuinn and I've been bored lately, so I'm going to list all of my cravings (so far) in this thread of mine. If you're interested in any of these ideas, please do PM me so that we may establish it. :D

Don't worry, I don't bite.. I just suck ;)

HAHA OH MY GOD, THAT SOUNDS SO WEIRD XD

(Also, all of them are supposed to be smutty RPs :3)

(and this post is still under construction, so.. yeah xD)

A .) High school student + Teacher = Forbidden (F x M)

Info:

Allie is one of the brightest students of the academy in her state. She won a lot of academic contests and always turned out to be the top student of her class. One day, the principal announced during an assembly that there will be a new teacher arriving the state to work in the academy. At first, Allie thought that he was an ordinary teacher like the rest of them. Turns out that she fell hard for him ever since the day they made eye contact with each other, the feeling was mutual with the male teacher. Everyone knows that it is against the rules for a teacher to date a student. "To hell with the rules." Allie thought to herself. She was aware of the teacher's feelings, and that made her determined to get them in an intimate relationship together.

B. ) Demons and Angels (F x M)

Info:

Everybody knew that Demons and Angels were never the best of friends. One side was good, the other was bad. It's equal most say. Yet, nobody can balance the good and the bad. Toshiki looked down from above their kingdom, the Kingdom of Angels, she always wondered what made them stay at that side. All that Toshiki knew that Demons never did any good. Opposite goes to the Demon, he thought a lot about why angels liked being good. It's almost like being stuck with one meal and eating it every single day. Being bad is like being a free bird. One faithful day, fate decided to make the angel and the demon meet by a tragedy. It was tradition for the ruler of both kingdoms to decide a person's death based on what good they've done and the sins they've committed. The Lair of the Demons decided to send out (insert male demon's name here) for the task, while the kingdom of Angels sent out Toshiki to get things done. One thing led to another. Their destiny by tragedy.

C.) Maid for me (F x M)

*under construction owo*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom