Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bondage, Control & Submission FxF/ MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domination & Humiliation - Fxf / Mxm
Hello there, precious, it seems you've stumbled in to my lair. I'd be wary of the web, it's more adhesive than it seems. I'm Lady Arachnia, or Syd, depending on what you prefer. and just like the title says I'm after the darker role-plays. So, a little information about me first then, I'm British, I'm Female and I'm twenty three. I've role played for many years now and role-playing is a favourite hobby of mine. That being said I always love to try new things and I get bored of the same old routine over and over again. I don't mind normal vanilla erp from time to time when it fits the scene but too much of it does tend to tire me. I want a role-play that descends beyond the bounds of the vanilla and in to the darker underbelly of rp where domination, abuse, rape and bondage lurks. Horror is my wife and I want to see characters forced in to horrible situations and have to struggle just to keep going.

I am hoping to get a few role-plays going in which I get to play both a dom and a sub, I usually get bogged down with subversives and while I love being the dom I do like getting to play a sub from time to time.

I am happy to RP over either Aim, Threads or Pms
To add me on Aim my name is Lady_Sidney

The Kinks

Right, let me throw a few kinks at you that particularly appeal to me. This isn't every kink I like but just a few.

Forced Scenes - This ones a given, all this from a character being forced to dress as the dominant character wishes to all out rape.

Public Use - A character being left bound up and helpless with their naked body exposed and vulnerable for any and all to enjoy for as long as they please? Nice.

Monsters/Beasts - In the rp's I'd like to do I'd love to seeanything from powerful twisted demons to tentacle beasts and the likes.

Humiliation - One of my favourites, every thing from a character being reminded what a little slut they are and how they're no more than a play thing to being forced to perform acts in front of crowds.

Branding/ Piercings - What can I say? Seeing a character marked and decorated for their new owners use never gets old.

Violence - With any of my rps some of our characters will undoubtedly be thrown around, dragged by the hair, held around the throat and slapped, it's just going to happen.

Strong Characters - I love a tough feisty character, I'm not one for damsels in distress.

Limits

The only hard limit that I can think of is scat, none of that. There may be more but none are at the top of my mind.

Settings

Demons

Vampires - Big scary evil vampires, not the soppy romantic kind.

Werewolves

Dungeons & Dragons - (Especially Drow)

Spider Hybrids

A Game Of Thrones.

Mass Effect

World Of Darkness

Star Wars

Supernatural Monster Hunters

Post Apocalyptic. (Either realistic or not. It could be in a world similar to Borderands and Rage, with a group of bandits kidnapping survivors. Or it could be a more realistic setting with zombies or so on)

Game show. (Some form of game show where people are forced to enter to compete against one another, losing a round can have serious consequences)

Elder Scrolls - (there's so much we could do within this setting)

Wildstar

Steam Punk

Closing Notes

So, I hope you found something in my domain that catches your fancy, a treasure worth sticking around for... if so then there's a rather comfortable looking web to my left that you can stick yourself too... and I shall get to you soon enough, my dears... if this isn't for you then you can return from the way you came.

Upon messaging please mention the web *Her eyes shift casually over to the previous mentioned web* and ideally with you yourself climbing on to it so that I know you have read all of my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom