Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A friendly Ad. ||Lagertha x erotic_interludes||

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
Raneem Botros had grown up in a relatively good life with a good house hold. That had been the first six years of her life. She had always been happy and smiling, always pleased to see her father until she had come to the true reality that life was; her mother was a lesbian, her father had raped her when she had been only fifteen, and the man she had grown up calling her daddy had only been her mother's father. Raneem wasn't displeased about the fact she had two mothers instead of one, and they loved her terribly. Actually, her second mother loved her better than the mother that had given birth to her. Raneem had gotten close to her second mother, though her happiness had dwindled the more she grew, her birth mother pulling away and neglecting the girl more and more.

"You'll understand when you are older.." Her mother Teresa said, a pretty woman, black eyes, deep olive colored skin, long black hair, beautiful told her. "...I know you don't understand why she is pulling around but listen to this Rah. It isn't you. It was never you, it's not your fault. Don't ever hate her for mistreating you." Raneem had listened to the words carefully, but it never made the hurt go away any sooner when she would run to her birth mother Mai; light green eyes, long brown hair, peach colored skin. Mai would only scorn Raneem, sending her away before Mai had turned to Raneem's other sisters and gushed on them. It had made growing up unpleasant, and her mother Teresa was the only one who understood the girl's woes.

Needless to say, Raneem had prospered despite the events and lies she had been told for her first six years. She had hated men, she had hated her grandfather for the longest time. She had wanted them to all die, but by the time Raneem had turned ten she realized she was being too hateful and she had worked on her relationship with her grandfather Omar. There had no point in her hating men, it wasn't all of their fault she had been through this life. It was not all of their fault her mother had been raped, had gotten pregnant and hated her daughter Raneem as soon as she stared looking like him. Raneem understood that at the full age of eleven, and had worked to get better grades and do better things. Though, she acted out every now and then in school, getting in fights and breaking school rules and bullying other girls. Her mother Teresa was the only one that took care of her besides her grandfather Omar, Mai not wishing to have anything to do with her. Thus things were difficult for the girl.

Things had gotten worse in high school, when kids in her grade and older had found out Raneem was a product of rape by word of mouth of one of her childhood friends. She had told her best friend in confidence, that no one else would know, that the other girl would help burden some of her pain from neglect. Never did it work the way as it was wished. The word of mouth had spreads, and some kids had started bullying Raneem in return for times she had bullied them in middle school. Her siblings never came to her defense, glad that the bullies were off their shoulders for once and Raneem turned sour and lonely.

By the time she turned fifteen, she no longer had any friends in her own school dissect. Instead, Raneem had been to concerts and church gatherings to make more friends, or to spiritual meetings where they welcomed her with open arms. She once had met an older man; long beard and hippie looking, that had grabbed her and pulled her off to the side. "I know." He had said, and Raneem had looked at him with questioning eyes. Wondering what he knew that she did not. "I know what you've been through. What you blame yourself for. Stop it Rah. Stop it." Raneem had cried at the words, the man had only hugged her. It had been such a weird thing to go to, an interdenominational meeting where they talked about outer space, but the man had an insight into the girl's life without even asking her. Quickly, Raneem had become friends with the forty year old man, a platonic relationship.

After her sixteen birthday, the forty year old named Quest had shown her a website where she could put her age and look for friends around the country or near her. Raneem had only laughed at the idea. After all Quest had been enough of a friend she had needed, she hadn't needed anyone else. Though, Raneem had yet to actually hit her puberty stage fully at that point. Still, she had watched the website, watching it develop and grow. It had been fun to watch it blossom. Anyone from the age 16+ being able to get on it, post a profile, and makes friends. Though, 16-17 year olds were only allowed to click the option looking for friends, everyone else was allowed to click whatever else they like; casual sex, long term relationship, life time relationship, short term, event buddy.

Raneem had watched it over that year. She had turned seventeen, developed into herself. She had grown the breasts she had always wanted, large enough to be just enough for a handful; 38D, her ass had grown as well, plump, round, firm, and she was toned. The girl enjoyed working out with her mother Teresa who was a professional trainer. Raneem was a pretty thing; fair olive skin, bright vibrant green eyes like her mother, long raven hair that had a soft hue of red in it, large eyes, long lashes, plump lips, a heart shaped face, small ears, rounded brows. Raneem herself was short, only being about 4'11, though the girl had picked up a thing for three inch or higher heels and she loved to wear cute modern dresses.

Raneem had turned seventeen and she had finally taken Quest's advice to join the site. Setting up a profile with no pictures for a while, her real age, a general area she lived at, and everything about her. Well a majority of things she enjoyed doing. Then, after a few months she had uploaded pictures of her. Full body ones in cute clothing with her smiling, or working out with her mother Teresa. Then the flood of messages had started, some were bad, some were nice, most were asking friendly things and there was one guy she found the most intriguing.

Raneem only knew the guys user name, and they had chatted a while back and forth. It was friendly, clean at first, and he was much older, but then she had started to flirt, turned on by handsome he was, and he had flirted back. However they had eventually gotten onto taboo subjects and Raneem was not really sure how it had happened, talks about BDSM; chains, collars, shackles, but the one she found the most interesting was spanking. She did not remember if he had brought it up, which was likely since he was older, or if she had. It hadn't have mattered, the only thing that had mattered was that she had admitted she enjoyed the thought if he would do it, if he would spank her.

Rafe sat down at his computer and clicked on the website which had quickly become his favorite. He was 32, 6'3" and well built. He wasn't in quite the shape he was in when he was 25, but he still was active and went to the gym regularly and enjoyed keeping in shape. He had jet black hair, and a few days growth on his face, which showed up because of the darkness of his hair.

He had known he was Dominant since he was in HS, after playing with a cheerleader friend of his, and had spent the last 14 years learning and exploring all he could. He craved the power and the control that came from a woman submitting her mind and body to him. He got a high off of showing a curious girl the ins and outs of submission...and lately he had been pushing further and further into some of his fantasies.

And while he had plenty of experience, the conversations he had with the young girl the last few weeks had been some of his most exciting. He wasn't even sure why. She was intelligent and at first they had flirted and conversed in a way that was very mature for her age. When she had shown him her pictures his attention on her had become full. A mature body and a young face, with curves he couldn't resist, his first thought and been 'I must get her over my knees'

He had approached the topics jokingly at first, but she had willingly joined in the conversation. Lately the talks had become more and more exciting.

He clicked on his incoming mail and was pleased to see an email from her. He scanned through the initial lines, her describing her day, and her current mood, then he caught the line he was looking for. His mind whirled. She did want the spanking he had offered. She not only wanted it, she asked for it.

He looked briefly at her profile and saw with delight she was online.

Clicking on her name, he typed.

"Hello there my dear. I'm glad your day has gone well. I believe it's time to make some concrete plans."

Raneem had wanted anything to be doing this right now, but her Mother insisted. Raneem looked annoyed, but Teresa insisted on throwing the medicine ball her way and Raneem caught it, though losing her balance slightly at the thing. She stumbled back and her mother Teresa smiled, clapping her hands at Raneem. Her Mother Teresa was a personal trainer, and despite the harsh reality Mai gave Raneem, she never went light on the girl.

"You are getting better Rah!" Teresa called smiling at her as Raneem grunted and dropped the medicine on the gym floor. "Still need more work on your upper body though. We need to do more pull ups, lift some more-"

"Mommm! I'm tired, can we stop? Eat something?" Raneem grabbed her knees panting as the sweat rolled over her body. As enjoyable as working out with her mother to get her frustrations out, it never made it any easier. That, and she could hear her phone buzzing in the corner.

"Sure. What would you like to go eat? There are a few places around the corner we haven't tried!" Teresa loved to try new places, and Raneem had gotten her enjoyment of food from her as well. Though Raneem was more focused on her phone as she ignored her mother and walked over to a bag at the stairs. The gym was empty despite the two of them there. "Here!" Teresa threw a water bottle at Raneem who quickly turned and grabbed the ice cold thing.

"Thanks." Raneem said softly before moving around, grabbing her phone to see the app blinking. Raneem frowned at first, she had been getting some odd messages lately and hadn't heard from the guy she had been flirting with all day. I wonder if I shouldn't have asked to be spanked.. Raneem thought, but the idea was enticing and as she opened the app a smile pooled on her face, his reply. Raneem had wasted no time after reading it, a reddened face and heart racing as she replied quickly; 'Alright, where would you like to meet? I don't even know your name, my name is Raneem. What time?' Raneem sent the message as Teresa came up to her. "I'm ready. There is a Vietnamese place around the corner we haven't tried?" Raneem and Teresa smiled nodding.

"Race you there Rah!" Teresa was out the door with that and Raneem groaned, picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder as she gulped down half the water bottle while eyeing her phone.

"Can't you go easy on me?" Raneem cried as she ran out of the gym door after her.

When he read the reply Rafe felt the familiar burn in his chest. It was such a high to imagine breaking in a new girl, one who appeared this sexy, and was also this eager and young. His favorite element of Dominance was taking someone down the path, leading them gently, and not so gently, into sexual aspects they never imagined they would participate in. he didn't know how far this girl would go, but he knew would find out over time. At the least, he would see if she liked spanking as much as she said...or at least his style of spanking.

He responded quickly. 'Let's not waste anytime. Your current spanking count is at 15, every hour I have to wait to spank you, I add on one. And as we discussed, the more I spank, the more I get warmed up and the harder they get. How about tonight, at Rujuio's Italian restaurant on Broadway. We will meet in the waiting area. If all is satisfactory we will go to my apartment without dinner, if I' hesitant we will eat and then discuss. Respond if this works, and I will send you instructions on how to dress."

Raneem had caught up to her mother when her phone started blazing again, she had just sat down when her mother had went to the bathroom after ordering a drink. Raneem's face turned bright red, her breath catching at the message. It was exciting and the way he had made it sound made her all the eager, she really couldn't wait.

'Okay. I'm excited, I know where that is. How should I dress? What happens if I'm late or early?' Raneem was teasing in part of it, the other part of her was truly curious what he was going to make her wear.​

The quickness of her reply made him smile, this girl truly was eager to explore her submission, and that was just what he wanted. That doesn't mean she would want to be owned the way he wanted to own her, but this was a great start, and it certainly seemed she had the interest.

He responded.

"You should know enough about me to know that I find tight tops and skirts. I will allow you to decide what you wear on the outside, just make sure you please me. The more pleased I am, the more fun the rest of the night will be. Underneath, however, you will wear a red thong, and the red lacy bra you told me you bought 2 months go. For every minute you are late, i will add to your spankings."

Raneem bit her bottom lip when she watched him type and read the response. The reply made her shiver at how eager he was, how dominate he was and she gasped a bit in surprise at the rush she was getting from it. Raneem's face was bright red as she started replying.

'I'm surprised you remember I said that jokingly, but alright I'll wear the red bra and thong I got, and I'll try to find a tight top and skirt you'll enjoy. What time?'​

Once again, the response was quick, and he could almost sense her urgency...unless he was once again projecting and all he felt was his own excitement. Still, she was obeying thus far, why not assume she would continue. His MO was to continue to push obedience until there was some resistance, and then work on breaking that resistance...so far so good.

"7:30. Sit down in the waiting room when you arrive and wait for me. I will know if you are late."

Raneem grinned at his fast reply, she could almost taste his want for her and she had never felt such a thing before. And Raneem was kicking herself at the time as she giggled at his response.

'Alright Mister Stalker, I'll meet you there then, tonight at 7:30. Though I'm tempted to come late just for more spankings.'​

The Mister Stalker response made him laugh inside, he had always liked both her sense of humor and her sexy look, In fact it had been their pleasant conversation which had made him interested first.

"See you there." he texted back, and he began to get ready. His apartment was always clean, but he straightened up some anyway. Supreme confidence swelled up that he would be back there shortly. He put on nice jeans and a blue button down, with black shoes. Appearing to not dressed up,but classy, and he walked out the door to his car, driving to the restaurant a few minutes early.

Raneem couldn't wait and see didn't reply to his next text, she simply waited for her mother to get there, telling her she was going home to eat and Teresa only smiled at her.

It took Raneem about fifteen minutes to jog all the way home, and she had to take a cold shower when she got back. As soon as she stepped out she was rummaging around her room until she found the bra and thong set and slide them on. Raneem pulled on a skirt that stopped a few inches above her knees, a cream color thing with black lace, and she pulled on a tight fitting peach colored top before pulling on some heels and heading out the door with her purse.

The drive had been shorter than Raneem had expected, and she was thankful for that. Though she quickly braided her long hair off her left shoulder before she put mascara on and steeped out of the car. Raneem looked around, expecting to be able to see him as she slipped inside, though the place was already packing up with lines as Raneem looked around for a space to sit. Simply put, there was no place to sit and she stood by the door checking her phone for the time; 7:35, so she had been a bit late.​

Rafe had selected his place at the bar carefully, he could view the waiting room, but it wasn't easy to see him in the darkness. He saw the girl come in, and his breath was caught. He had many experiences with the internet where the looks didn't live up to the picture, but not today. Her curves jumped out in the outfit she wore, and she was an innocent looking girl, dressed to be sexy. Just like the virgin with naughty fantasies he knew she was.

He let her stand, noting on his watch exactly when she walked in. After a few minutes, he couldn't wait any longer. He walked up to her side, stepping behind her, and moved in close, brushing slightly against her ass in the tight skirt. "Well done my obedient girl. You look fantastic" he whispered in her ear.

Raneem couldn't exactly put her back to the wall with how crowded it was and she wondered if he really was who he said he was. She had heard about people being catfished before and Raneem frowned at the thought, that was until she felt someone brush up against her.

Raneem jumped forward at the feeling of something brush against her ass, she pulled down the skirt, her face turning bright red as she heard the voice. Raneem reeled around, though she had to tilt her head back to look up to see the man. "Ah!" Raneem couldn't remember him telling her his name. "You never gave me your name." She pushed some loose strands behind her ear, looking away a bit embarrassed. "So, are we going to sit down or go to your place?" Raneem raised her brows a bit curious.​

Feeling her jump against him was a thrill, and then her question was even better. Obviously she was not joking around, and he was more than ready. In fact, the sooner they went the naughtier it felt, because that just wasn't how it was done. And the naughtier it felt, the more he liked it.

"My name is Rafe...but you can call me Sir. And you were late."

He reached down and grabbed her ass, without any embarrassment. "This right here will do though. Let's go to my place"

Raneem was defiantly shy about this, she couldn't look him in the eye when she had asked the question. She was really nervous, her hands shook slightly as she tilted her head back to look at him again. So his name was Rafe, she smiled softly.

"Sir?" The Word felt weird in her mouth but she nodded in reply before jumping forward into his chest as he grabbed her ass making her duck her head away shyly. Especially since other people were looking at them curiously.

"Y-You shouldn't do that in public." Raneem said finally biting on her bottom lip, though when he said they could go back to his place she smiled. Her heart was thundering in her chest and she felt like she might die at any second. "Alright, should I follow you in my car?"​

He turned towards her and grabbed her ass harder, squeezing this time. Still with a very calm voice, but with a firmness in it, he said "I'm the one who decides what we will and won't do."

he let go, and grabbed her hand as if they had been dating for months. "Yes, I will walk you to your car, and you can follow me home, it's not far."

He guided her to her car, then pulled his car around in front so she could easily follow. He pulled up to his house, and into the driveway, showing her where she could park, and then guided her inside. He could feel her nervousness, but he was calm. This was his element, what he truly loved the most.

Raneem watched him gasping when he gripped her ass again and squeezed it firmly this time. Raneem was toned, no doubt he could feel that with the handful of her ass he got and her face was beet red as she looked up at him. Raneem gulped at his words, nodding slowly.

"O-Okay, sorry." She looked away embarrassed as he grabbed her hand effortlessly and she followed him outside. Raneem gulped, watching him as he found her car exactly. That meant he had been watching her from inside. "Alright." Raneem said finally sighing.

She followed him easily, tabbing on her wheel as she went, watching him park and get out to show her where to park, so she parked next to him. Though, Raneem hesitated on getting out of the car for a moment. "Maybe I should back out." She mumbled to herself before shaking her head and getting out of the car. She looked at him, following him inside to the apartment, her hands shaking quite wildly and her jaw tensing as she looked around.​

Safe took her to the exact center of the room. "Stand here" he said. Normally, he would get the girl a drink, and he probably should tonight. Calming her down would be wise, he knew how nervous she was. But she just kept going with the flow, he kept thinking she might back out...and he would let her, he wasn't going to force this on her. But she kept going, and that had him so aroused he didn't think he could calm it down.

He then walked over to his big long couch He sat down and looked at her,giving her a bit of an uncomfortable stare.

"Now..pull your panties down to your ankles...and get down on al fours"

Raneem couldn't really take notice of his apartment, besides the fact it was really clean. She was shaking so bad she was trying to stop herself as she moved into the center of the room and stood still like he said. She watched him carefully, wondering what he was doing as he moved to sit down and then...that stare made her muscles tense. He was looking at her like some mouse he wanted to pounce on and eat alive.

"W-What?" Raneem's brows furrowed in stress at the idea of pulling her panties down and she shifted uncomfortably. "I'm not comfortable with that idea." Her jaw tensed and she adverted her eyes from looking at him and pulled down her skirt more as if she needed to, to cover herself.​

He knew he would reach some resistance at some point, and here it was, for the first time. But that was natural, and he watched how uncomfortable she was Standing there.

"Fine" he said. "It's not a problem, I always said it's your choice for now." He got up and went to the door. "You can always leave, no hard feelings"

Raneem released a breath she didn't realize she was holding onto as he passed her. She looked at him standing at the door and shock her head.

"I don't want to leave...I'm just uncomfortable with doing that."​

Back
Top Bottom