Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bunny Gal's Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: SERIOUSLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Hey all! My name is Lagomorphia, but you can call me Alys! I'm in my early 20s, I enjoy roleplaying and after being on this site forever, I'm getting around to making an actual request thread! I don't want to be too super formal yet? But I do have an F-List!

https://www.f-list.net/c/lagomorphia

And you can see all of my favorites, my kinks and my no-ways on there!

As for a few ideas at the moment?

1) I'm always in the mood for an RP at an all girl's catholic school, where one character is blackmailed or otherwise corrupted by another and forced to secretly become her plaything.

2) Almost anything sci-fi. Spaceships, robots, aliens, you name it? I'm in!

3) Dueling magic-users. I love the idea of magic users, maybe at an academy, getting into a duel and the loser having to submit themselves to the winner.

4) Maybe something at either a strip or BDSM club? I love the idea of someone being worked into a live show either by force, or volunteering for it and biting off more than they could chew.

5) Almost anything where I get to play a bunny girl (Specifically, Kemonomimi. I.E. bunny ears and a tail, but otherwise human). Or hell, even anything where I get to play a woman in a bunny girl outfit

Okay, I'll definitely be revamping this to hell and back later, but for now, it's up there!

If you'd like to RP, just send me a PM! Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom