Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a King Without His Queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfking69

Planetoid
Hey there ladies of Blue Moon. I'm Wolfking, but you can call me wolfy or pup. Either is fine with me. Here lately people have been dropping out of the rp and not saying a word. If you don't want to rp any more please tell me. It would be much appreciated. I generally only do rps over the pm system but if its a problem with you I'm sure we could work something out. To start I'm a strait male, 21 years old, and I am an in listed soldier in the U.S army and am home on a three year leave. I'm currently working mostly day and will be on most of the night. there's a little about me.

What I generally like:
Animorphs
furries
incest
Regular relationships
Supernatural
angels
demons
Here are a few parings that I would like to do, or already have been done and I liked them.
Human x furrie
Animorph x human
brother x sister
father x step daughter[/i]
angel x human
demon x human
human x human
I have a few ideas. One is something I really want to try.

Nazi war time, My character, either a decorated soldier or General and your character, A British, American or Russian Spy fall in love.

My character is a transfer student to a new school, only he isn't going to a regular school. It's a school for all different types of monsters. Those of you who can guess the anime this came from can have a cookie.

Of course any of these can be mixed up to make a totally different rp. Also I'm open to new ideas; just ask me, I swear I wont bite....hard. So if you are interested please 0m me. Thanks Wolfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom