Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

inny's plot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

inny

Planetoid
ABOUT ME:
hello, I'm inny (short for innocence, contrary to some people's beliefs.) I play submissive females only, but there can be different levels of submissive. I'm happy to play a total doormat or a fiesty submissive. I myself am the latter! I am also a ginger, a taurus, captain of the cheerleading squad at my school, and have an obsession with the band bastille. I used to have an eating disorder, but i'm working on recovery! I'm rather energetic and talkative, but only with people I feel I can trust. I tend to be anxious around strangers, but don't be afraid to reach out to me! I won't bite unless you want me to c; I also like to type in lowercase, if you haven't noticed already. aaaand I think that's it for now. oh, my friend will be stepping in from time to time to help me handle roleplays when I'm busy with classes and such but they roleplay just like me so no worries!

CRAVING:
really wanting some femslash aus right now

ROLEPLAY IDEAS:

+ okay, so i'd like to do a few rps based off of some prompts. it will be mxf or fxf, with me playing the submissive female, no exceptions. and i ask that you be semi-advanced, no one-liners. now, without further ado, the prompt list link.

http://perfectlyrose.tumblr.com/post/101118660910/au-prompts-masterlist-of-lists

prompts that i would like to do:
"i needed a drink of water after my shower but i forgot left my blinds open and you just saw me walk into my kitchennaked" au
"i sent a selfie of myself in the tub to the wrong number and you responded with another selfie and hey you're really attractive" au
"i've never talked to you before but the teacher just used us as an example for a scenario where we were married" au
"i just tripped and fell face first into your crotch, god please end my life now" au
"i was trying to ask for directions and you accidentally pepper sprayed me cause you thought i was your stalker" au
"you're sitting in front of the only outlet in front of this entire coffee shoppe and not using it. i don't care how attractive you ae, i need that plug" au
stood up by my date so someone just sits down and pretends that they're my date so people stop throwing me pitying looks and it ends up being a great date" au
"i've been texting my friend for about a week now and they don't reply but turns out i was texting a random person and there was some deep personal stuff i sent and oh god why are they calling me" au
"person a teases person b about getting sleepy after sex. as person b is falling asleep, the last thing person a says is 'i'm gonna marry your idiot ass'" au
"going to the fair and rocking the ferris wheel seat so the person next to you clings to you like a lifeline" au
"asthma attack without the inhaler in the middle of the night and the other one has to calm them down" au
"arranged marriage" au
"got lost in an art museum while losing myself in the art and you ask if you can take my picture nd say that i could be art too who even are you" au
"huge blizzard, only one room left in the hotel and we fight for it and eventually just end up sharing a room and the bill. . .and maybe the bed" au
"the electricity went out and i don't have candles" au

prompt categories that i will not do:
business aus
assassin aus
art school aus
fake married/dating trope
meet-ugly aus
pub aus
royal aus
opposites attracts aus
theater aus
science aus
single parent aus
reverse fairy tale aus
pretend not to be dating/married aus
hogwarts aus
disability aus
hidden relationship aus
language aus
music major aus
magic in the modern world aus
florist aus
post breakup aus
combining stock aus
any of those long sectioned lists

+ BOOKS (books i'd like to make a thread off of)-

- willow by julia hoban
- the house of night series by p.c. and kristin cast
- the mara dyer trilogy by michelle hodkin
- the shatter me series by taherah mafi
- don't look back by jennifer l. armentrout
- wintergirls by laurie halse anderson
- the angel burn trilogy by l.a. weatherly
- the shiver series by maggie stiefvater
- the raven boys trilogy by maggie stiefvater
- perfect by ellen hopkins
- shadows, haze, and shimmer by paula weston
- legend, prodigy, and champion by marie lu
- the immortals series by alyson noel
- the hush, hush saga by becca fitzpatrick
- black ice by becca fitzpatrick

+ PLOTS:

this section is a work in progress at the moment, will be updated soon!

KINKS:

- bondage/complete restriction of movement
- age play
- humiliation
- choking
- biting
- teasing
- orgasm denial
- footplay
- force feeding
- oral (recieving)
- rough behaviour
- hair pulling
- edging
- overstimulation

Nah, she's still in the hospital. This is her friend, I'll be taking over her account until she's better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom