Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolfish desires~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtaud

Dust
Hi all.

Courtaud here. I'm new to this site, but I've been very active in roleplaying for quite a long time. My favorite types of roles are Dominant/non-con and Romance. If you had asked me why, I'd probably say it's because those are the two most difficult roles to play in real life. And I like a challenge.

Anyway, what follows is a list of roleplay ideas. They're not meant to be inflexible, but more to give you an idea of the type of roleplayer I am. If you think we're a match, PM me, and we'll see if we can work out a storyline/medium.

First of all, my no-no's:
Extreme vore
Gore
Toilet
Underage

Sample Scenarios:

Dom/non-con~Medieval

Your parents own a barely sustainable farm, so you start looking for a job. You're lucky enough to catch an innkeeper's eye. He tells you he can get you a job as a serving girl. You're hesitant because you've heard stories that serving girls are basically whores who serve alcohol. But the innkeeper and the other serving girls convince you that, although the customers may occasionally get handsy, you will never be forced into doing anything besides flirting and collecting tips. On your first night, however, and noble with considerable power visits the inn. You catch his eye, and it quickly becomes apparent that he will not take no for an answer. When you turn to the innkeeper/serving girls/patrons for help, they turn away from you with deep shame in their eyes.

Romance~Medieval

A famous assassin attempts to kill the king/queen but is caught. In a vow of anger, the king/queen's spouse vows to find out who hired the assassin. The spouse decides to question the assassin themselves and treks down to the dungeon for an hour or two a day to question the would-be killer. But, after a few sessions, the spouse and the assassin realize they have more in common than they realize. They begin to explore their pasts until they fall hopelessly in love with each other. The only things standing in their way are a set of bars and an entire social structure.

Dom/non-con~Mass Effect

Shepard and most of the crew are off on a mission while you stay behind on the Normandy to catch up on some work. Cerberus picks that exact time to attack. Since you are without your squadmates, you are no match for the powerful mercenary leader that Cerberus has hired.

~or~

Shepard sustained an injury on her last mission, so she sends the rest of the crew on the next one to cover of her. Cerberus attacks, and the mercenary leader is no match for her in her weakened state.

Romance~Medieval

Humans and elves are at war. A young elf stumbles into a trap and is caught by a group of soldiers. They take the captive back to the closest village. There, a young human overhears the terrible things the soldiers have in store for the elf. Rather than leaving the elf to its fate, the human stages a rescue, freeing the elf from its bonds. Despite war, treachery, and literal barricades between them, the two find a way to meet and communicate, eventually falling into a deep love.

Dom/non-con~Star Wars

Did you know Jedi are celibate? Strangely, the Sith try to attract Jedi to the Dark Side through reminders of loss and promises of power. My character has a different idea, however. He wants to try converting a young Jedi to the Dark Side using lust mixed with pain. He leaves enough clues to entrap a young female Jedi into following his trail. After he has her in his grasp, he begins turning her to the Dark Side.

Those are the main ideas. I will include a few lesser developed ideas just for fun,

Dom/non-con~DC

Harley Quinn (or supervillian of your choice
- or superheroine if they're having a bad time) is doing a stint in Arkham Asylum. She's currently vacationing in a padded cell (read: sound proof) and wearing a straitjacket. That's nothing out of the ordinary during her "vacations," but she soon realizes a certain orderly is leering at her constantly. It's only a matter of time before he makes his move.

Dom/non-con~Marvel

A mutant similar to Rogue develops a power that saps other mutants of their's. Unlike Rogue, the power leaves the mutant physically intact. Even more unlike Rogue, the guy can decide when to grant the mutant's power back to them.

Dom/non-con~Celebrity

Some nobody on the scene of your latest big project introduces you to a designer drug that is both highly potent and highly addictive. After a few weeks, you realize you can't live without it. You research the drug, but since its so new, you can't find any other sources. Once the nobody sees the desperation in your eyes, he begins to take advantage​
of you/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom