Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Murder (Casket & Marie)

Marley didn't stop running until she found herself lost, looking around wiping her confused. What had she done? Where was she? She began to look around trying to get her bearings, but she had been so out of it as she ran out here, she wasn't exactly sure where she'd ran to... She bit her lip, this wasn't good. She wasn't very good at directions, she was wondering if maybe she she should just call out for help. Maybe Hank would hear her... Or one of the others...

She couldn't believe that Michael had done that to her... He had seemed so sweet, she wanted to believe that he was different. The he wouldn't be like every other person at school. That just because she was being raised by a single dad, that their relationship wasn't healthy. In fact, he was almost never around for it to be unhealthy... He worked so much trying to keep a roof over her head and food on the table. Even if meant she usually didn't have the newest phone, or the greatest clothes. He had tried with the shorts, only to end up a few sizes too small...

"Hank! Mia! Anyone!" Marley yelled. Trying to figured out where she was.

Mia looked up at him as he came into the main lodge.

"Hank, Freddy is missing. He and Mia were down by the lake, he played a prank on her... She broke his nose, and she came to find me... When we got back, he was gone," she explained. "We've checked most of camp for him."

"I didn't mean to, he pulled me under the water... He couldn't been anything an I..." Quinn was cut off by Mia putting a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

Dayana looked up at with a smile. Shimming back into her pants and beginning to lace her boots back up.

"I was dating Brandon, but we broke up before summer. He said that he wanted to be bang whoever he wanted at whatever this stupid event he was going to was. Whatever..." She said with a shrug.

She say him jump up as she finishing pulling on her shirt. She didn't want to stay out there any longer than they needed to. She had always been a target for mosquitoes and this place was mosquito central.

"Jay, get dressed. We need to get the fuck out of here... We need to get back to camp... Right fucking now..." She said softly.

"Well that's just great! If today wasn't going shitty enough now we've got a kid missing? Jesus Christ! Are you sure his nose is actually broke and not just bloodied?" Hank asked, obviously more than a little frustrated by the circumstances.

"What about Jason or Dayanne? Has anyone seen them or are they missing too?" Hank added in and stormed off toward the Lodge door. He walked outside and peered around, wondering which way the kid had ran off too. It was most likely a case of an ego getting smashed and Freddy took off to mend his hurt feelings, but Hank couldn't have kids running off into the woods when and if there was a vagrant in the area. Freddy was a strong kid, Hank doubted he'd have much trouble dealing with some poor homeless guy, broken nose or not.

"FRED! DAYANNE! JASON!" Hank cupped his hands around his mouth and hollered in several directions and then fell silent and waited for a return call.

Jason felt a shiver run up his spine when he heard the fear in Day's voice. He was honestly more intrigued than anything else, the thought of grabbing one of the bows from the outbuilding and seeing if he couldn't actually hunt whatever it was but then Day had suggested they leave and that was sounding like a better idea. Jason grabbed his clothes and pulled them on, noticing that his jizz had made one hell of a stain on the front of Day's shirt.

"We're probably gonna wanna stop off at the boy's cabin and get you another shirt cause it's pretty obvious we were up to the nasty." Jason said as he pointed out the stain on Day's shirt. "Don't get me wrong, I think you look absolutely hot covered in my cum but I don't want that fascist getting pissed at us for having a little fun and grounding us or some shit!" He said with a nervous smile on his face and then kissed Day on the mouth again. Jason reached out and grabbed Day's hand and they both booked it back toward the camp.

If they weren't in such a hurry they may have noticed that Marley running through the woods next to the trail in the opposite direction. They could have warned her that something menacing was out in the woods and saved her from what she was going to have to endure, but they didn't. She slipped right passed them and they didn't even notice.

Micheal walked out of the boy's cabin with a new pair of shorts on. He tossed his soiled pair into the corner by his cot and now wondered out to see what all the commotion was about. Hank was hollaring for the Goth chick, the metal head, and the jock and Micheal had to wonder why. Mia and Quinn were standing behind the ex-military man and Quinn looked pretty upset.

" Marley wasn't in the cabin, I don't know where she could have gotten off to." Micheal said as he approached.

"Oh fucking wonderful....Now were missing Dayanne, Jason, Fred and Marley! Wow I suck as a babysitter!" Hank retorted, but most of the anger had left his voice as the effects from the medication were starting to take hold. It was just then that Jason and Dayanne came jogging down the path and Hank spotted them.

"There's two of them." He said and pointed at the couple but instead of coming over they B-lined it for the Boys Cabin, running in and shutting the door behind them. "What the fuck?" Hank cursed.

"Alright somebody go and get them and take them to the Mess hall, NOBODY leaves, Understand?" Hank commanded. " It looks like those dark clouds are headed right for us, and with all the leaves turning upward that means the Barometric pressure is dropping so we can assume we're all in for one hell of a thunder storm. I'm going to hike back to where we left the vehicles and see if anybody went back there." Hank issued orders like the soldier he was.

Out in the woods the creature hunched over the top of Freddy's dead body. It had ripped open his abdomen and was feasting on the dead boy's intestines as his corpse stared up at the darkening sky. It was then that the creature saw something approaching in the woods. It was used to being hunted by humans and it knew they always hunted it after it had taken a kill. The massive beast pulled Fred's body into the under brush and hid itself behind a tree as the human approached.

But this was no hunter, no big male like the one it had just killed. This one was small and petite, frail looking and upset. She was a female wearing small clothes and had a stain on her bottom side that the creature could smell was a male's seed. But she didn't look as though she'd just bred with another human. She looked terrified and lost and this interested the creature.

The young girl began to yell and that wasn't good. Yelling brought other humans and the other humans might find it's kill. The creature dropped low and quickly crawled through the underbrush around the backside of young Marley. When it was in pouncing distance it leapt out and squealed a monstrous roar. Seeing the little girl jump in terror as she spun around to see what was charging her.

It could see the absolute terror in her eyes as it came upon her and showed her it's true form. Standing almost 7 feet tall and covered in dense hair with long thick claw like nails adorning it's huge hands. But the real horror was from seeing the Pigman's face. Horribly disfigured with a massive up turned nose and lower teeth that jutted upward like tusks on a boar. It's black eyes reflecting Marley's own terrified expression as it set upon her.

But what Marley didn't know was that the Pigman's belly was full of fresh meat and it wasn't seeking a new prey but instead a victim to fulfill it's other animalistic urges.

"It was broken, I recognize a broken nose. I've been cheering since I was four years old, I've seen plenty of them," Quinn said.

Giving him a serious look. She knew what she was talking about, while most people didn't cheerleading seriously, if you weren't careful you could get seriously hurt.

Mia nodded, she saw them headed for the cabin and sighed. She looked at Hank.

"Okay, Quinn, Michael.. Stay here and stay together. Do you hear me? I'm going to go get them," she said softly. "It'll be okay."

Dayana was quickly stripping off her shirt and wiping down with a baby wipe. She looked across the cabin, see Hank's bag open and the bottles not having been closed completely.

"Hey are those pill bottles?" She asked. "That's Hank's bag right?"

Marley heard rustling behind her, thinking maybe hank had heard her. Then had horrid squeal. She shrieked as she turned and saw what was coming at her. She turned and started running. She didn't know where she was going to run to, but she had to get away from whatever this thing was. Fight of flight had kicked in. She there was no way she could fight this thing, it was huge....

Her heart was racing in her chest as her feet padded rushed through the heavy underbrush. Branches cutting and slapping her in the face. She didn't even really notice it, she just knew she had to keep running. Then she tripped, her foot finding raised portion of underbrush and sending her and to the ground with a thud.

"No it's not Hank's bag, The Counselor's stuff is in the Main Lodge, while we're in the boy's cabin, Dayanne!" Jason answered Day's odd question and scratched his head. "Why did you find a bottle of pills? Let me see. I like pills!" Jason said as he walked across the cabin and saw the bag Dayanne was referring to. He could see why she might have thought that, there was a cylinder shaped bulge in the bag but it definitely wasn't Hanks, it was Quinn's bag. He wondered to himself how Dayanne could've confused Quinn's butterfly covered satchel for Hank's but he chalked it up to her be light headed from their sex.

Jason shrugged it off and started to snoop anyway. He opened Quinn's bag and reached in and pulled out one of the biggest revolver's he'd ever seen in his life. "Hooooly fucking shit! Will you look at this, Quinn is packing a fucking hand cannon!"

It was just then that Mia walked in the Boy's cabin and a monstrous thunder clap shook the structure.

Hank was jogging at a decent pace, he knew he wasn't going to out run the storm but wanted to make as good of time as he could. His hope was that Freddy or Marley or both had retreated to the vehicles in hopes for some alone time to nurse their hurt feelings. As he made the run he probably would have heard Marley's scream from the woods except the big clap of rumbling thunder seemed to drown out any other sound.

In the woods the giant pig monster only had to take a few long strides to catch up to his scampering prey. It watched as she fell in front of it and took the opportunity to snatch her up. One huge hand reached down and grabbed her by her tiny waist while the other wrapped around her head, literally around her entire head, muffling any further noise from her.

The storm started and the sky grew dark and flashed blue with lightning as the Monster fled back to it's lair with Marlene in hand. As it turned out it's home was a swampy area with large limestone caverns. The creature leapt into the air and dove into the scummy water swimming underneath the surface and down into an underwater cave. The distance they traveled underwater was too long for the creature's hostage to bare and half way through the swim it noticed the young girl had exhaled her breath as bubbles rushed passed the things head. It reached it's big snouted mouth down and breathed fresh air into her lungs. As they surfaced inside the the air pocketed cave the Monster tossed Marley's body up onto the hard stalagmite covered ground.

The monster exited the water, it's own giant chest heaving from the long underwater swim, it shook like a wet dog to remove some of the water. The cavern was deep enough that only the faintest rumble could be heard from the growing thunderstorm outside. Down here no one would hear her screams and there surly would be screaming to come. The monster stared down at Marley's wet body as she lay on the floor. It reached down and grabbed the waist of her shorts and ripped them off. The sight of her tiny white pussy was enough to make the monster's massive cock begin to surge. It reached down with one giant clawed hand and began to stroke itself.

Dayana shook her head, she must've been still tripping from the high or something. She laughed it off though, at least until Jason pulled out the gun from Quinn's bag.

"Holy shit, put that thing away! What the fuck! What is she even doing with that thing?" She gasped.

Mia's eyes went wide as she came into the boy's cabin and saw Jason holding the gun.

"Jason, where did you get that gun?" She asked very calmly.

She thought it may have been from one of Hank's bags, though she quickly realized the flaw in that logic. Since her and Hank's bags were at the main lodge. Meaning it had to have been one of her students that brought that gun with them.

Marley kicked and fought against the creature as it dragged her under the water, until she lost her breath going unconscious in the beasts arms until it breathed life back into her. She groaned as she hit the floor, scampering away, or trying to until the beast grabbed her shorts and ripping them from her body. She quickly tried to cover herself up, her hands cover what was necessary, but little more than that.

When it began to stroke itself... Her eyes went wide in horror with the realization of what it wanted. She began to scream for help, hoping by some miracle that someone, anyone would hear her.

As Hank approached the vehicles he got a real surprise and it wasn't the missing kids. Mia's sedan, the van and Quinn's Hummer were destroyed, the hoods ripped off and even the engines were totally trashed. Rain started to come down in buckets as Hank surveyed the damage. His first instinct was some good ol' boys must of seen the vehicles and stripped them for parts but as he investigated he saw it some very strange marks in the steel. "Claw marks?" He asked aloud. Hank felt safe in the fact that he wasn't hallucinating as he'd just recently dosed himself with the powerful anti-psychotic medication. The fact remained though, what ever was going on in this camp had some malevolent aspirations and he was right to react the way he had earlier.

The storm was growing in strength now and as lightning started to hit closer Hank knew he'd better get back to the camp and check on Mia and the kids.

"Are you talkin' to me? Huh? You talkin' to me? You must be talkin to me cause there ain't nobody else here!" Jason said as he rose up pointing the huge pistol at Mia's head. Instead of his long hair he now wore a mohawk and was shirtless. "Suck on this!" He said and blew Mia's head off.

Jason shook the taxi driver inspired fantasy from his head when he heard Mia ask who's gun it was. "Don't know, I think it might be Quinn's piece, maybe her dad's. I think he's a hunter." Jason answered as he stood up and flipped the gun over so he could hand it to Mia handle first.

"We were out at the archery range just hanging out and we saw something big moving through the bushes. I don't think it was a bear though. So it might not be a bad thing that she brought the gun. " Jason said, the look on his face was dead serious.

Micheal was pacing back and forth inside the mess hall, he was pretty upset with himself, both for prematurely ejaculating and for how he'd treated sweet little Marley afterward. He just wanted her to come back so that he could tell her how truly sorry he was. For now though he was trapped inside the mess hall with Quinn, who looked pretty shook up herself. As a large bolt of thunder cracked in the sky above he saw her jump a little.

"You okay? I'm sure Fred's fine, he's a tough guy and something like a broken nose isn't gonna kill him Quinn. He's probably just ticked off he blew his chance with you." Micheal said, trying to be sympathetic. Quinn was sitting on one of the long lunch tables and Micheal climbed up next to her and put his arm around the hot cheerleader.

Inside the monster's cave the beast stood over Marley as she cowered, covering her tiny vagina with a hand. The monster reached down and grabber her thigh with it's massive clawed hand, hoisting her up into the air. It pulled her sweet little ass up to his large snout like nose and inhaled her scent. It could smell fear coming off her in waves, but something else as well, she was still a virgin. It could smell her intact hymen and it wanted to taste that delicacy.

The monster's other hand seized her other thigh and wrenched her legs apart as she dangled upside down. It pushed it's snout into her crotch and it's massive tongue slipped out from between it's tusks and pushed passed Marley's hand and into her quivering pussy. The length and girth of it's massive tongue was bigger than any human cock and seconds later it tasted the blood of her virginity rush down it's throat.

This of course only made the monster's inhumanly large cock even harder, which Marley could see up close being that she was hanging upside down, her head was inches from the dark colored hairy phallus that was practically poking her in the face while it tongue fucked her pussy.

"Okay, lets just take a second... We're going to go back to the lodge and and give that to Hank. He's the only one of us trained to use it..." Mia said.

She held out her hand, obviously wanting the gun. She wasn't going to let them carry it back, they both smelled of weed. While it didn't tend to make people violent, she worried that it would cloud their judgement. She didn't want them running off in this storm with a gun... Not with two of the kids already missing.

"Jason, give her the gun... And lets just go back to the lodge... This whole situation is freaking me out..." Dayana said.

Dayana didn't like guns much, she may have been a doom and gloom goth chick. But her step father was an abusive prick who liked to use anything he could hold over them to get what he wanted. If that included the gun he kept locked in a safe in the closet.... Well, then so be it...

Quinn hated thunder storms, she hated it even more knowing that Freddy was out there in this somewhere missing... She Jumped as a thunder cracked across the sky. Looking out at the rain pouring down. She jumped when she heard Michael speak up.

"I just... Somethings not right about this place..." Quinn said. "He was just gone when we got back. No trace... Nothing... Freddy is master tracker, he would've left foot prints or something..."

As the creature hoisted Marley by her thigh she cried out. Whimpering as it inhaled her scent, still yelling for yelp. Hoping that someone would hear her desperate cries. When it pull her legs apart she tried to cover herself further to little avail.

A scream tore from her lips when it's tongue penetrate her, her eyes going wide as it ripped away her virginity. Tears rolling down her cheeks. She began to fight and kick her legs trying to get away from the creature as it began to use it's tongue to take her.

Micheal wasn't terribly fond of Quinn but seeing her this upset was pulling at his heart strings. Sure she'd been cruel to him when they were younger, but she really couldn't be blamed afterall she was the most popular girl in school and wasn't used to being rejected, especially by a new kid. He reached his hand across her shoulders and pulled her in tight against his chest.

"It's going to be okay, I don't know what Fred's ability as a 'master tracker' has to do with whether he left tracks or not but I'm sure he's okay, Quinn." Micheal said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

"Marley totally embarrassed me earlier, she was acting all slutty and rubbing her naughty places on mine and made me mess my pants. I don't know what she was trying to accomplish but she sure did make a mess of things." Micheal said, trying to change the subject. "You like to do that sort of stuff right? I saw the cheerleading performance you did with no panties this last year, It was good but a little lewd for my tastes. Can I ask what your motivations were for it? I only ask because I'd like some insight as to why Marley would try to give me a lap dance?" He asked and totally showed his ineptitude for social interaction.

Jason handed the gun right over, although he listened to extremely violent music and watch the same kind of movies he wasn't a violent person by nature. He looked over at Dayanne when she said she had a bad feeling and nodded his own head in approval.

Mia had suggested that they all go over to the main lodge, and given Hank had told her to have everybody in the mess hall, but neither Day or Jason knew that, so they both agreed.

Hank ran, not jogged back to the camp but even then he ended up totally soaked. The rain was coming down in buckets now and the thunder and lightning seemed to strike at least twice a minute. He thought for the briefest of seconds that he'd heard a echoed scream, but with the cacophony of the storm he couldn't be sure, either way in a storm like this you didn't want to be searching around the woods.

He made it back to the mess hall and ran in, shaking the water from his hair. When he'd felt dry enough to enter he only saw Micheal and Quinn sitting on the table talking.

"What the fuck? I told Mia to have everyone back here, Where are Jason and Dayanne? Don't tell me we have to go looking for all of them too!" He shouted angrily, but then the door opened behind him and the group of Mia, Jason and Day showed their faces. Mia had a big surprise in her hand though, a massive chrome revolver.

"Where the hell did you get that? Is it yours?" Hank asked as they pushed passed him, shaking off the rain. He was actually happy to see the gun, especially after what he'd seen in the parking area.

The monster didn't stop with the tongue fucking, soon after puncturing her hymen with its tongue it smashed her body to the hard rocky ground and forced her ass into the air. It plunged its massive cock inside her and started to pump with an animalistic rhythm. Slamming home it's giant dick into her tight pussy and feeling the virgin skin stretch and give way to the rape.

Quinn was shocked when Michael wrapped his arm around her, pulling her in tight against him. Though as he changed the subject, he began to describe actions that didn't sound like Marley at all. Marley was far too shy try anything like that.

"Are you sure that's how it went down? I don't think little Marley could give a lap dance if I walked her through it," Quinn said. "I mean, that seems more like my thing than her's. Marley is so shy that trying to ask for a pencil makes her blush..."

Mia took the gun and headed back for the Mess Hall, realizing her mistake earlier in mentioning the Main Lodge. They were all soaking wet. Dayanna's makeup now running down her face in thick black streaks from the rain. Mia was lucky, she didn't really wear makeup. But her white yoga top was drenched and completely see through. She looked to Quinn when Hank asked about the revolver.

"We might need to ask Quinn about that, Hank...." Mia said. "It was found in her bag."

Marley sobbed as the beast took her innocence, crying out as he slammed her to rocky floor. A scream echoing off the cave walls as it forced it's cock inside her. She tried to crawl away, but it had her pinned. Tears pouring down her cheeks, and blood trickling down her thighs.

"Please.... Please stop..." She begged softly.

Hank reached out and took the revolver from Mia and immediately popped the cylinder open and checked for ammunition, the big chrome gun was empty though. He looked up and saw the surprised and embarrassed look on Quinn's face.

"Quinn I know you probably think I'm going to scold you for bringing a gun to a summer camp, and normally you should be disciplined but in this case you might of saved all of our asses." Hank said holding the gun up in the air. "Just tell me you that you've got some ammo for this thing."

Before Quinn could even respond Micheal piped up, pushing Quin out of his arms and getting to his feet. "WHAT? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ADULT HERE AND INSTEAD OF TELLING QUINN HOW FUCKED UP IT IS THAT SHE BROUGHT A GUN TO A GODDAMN KIDS SUMMER CAMP YOU'RE ASKING FOR FUCKING BULLETS SO YOU CAN TARGET SHOOT?" He yelled at the top of his lungs, spittle coming to froth at the sides of his mouth.

"Micheal settle down! I know you and I got off to a rough start but I don't think you realize the gravity of the situation we're in. I was just out to the vehicles and they were vandalized, someone or something wrecked them all." Hank started to explain but Micheal had worked himself into a fury and wasn't don't yet.

"You know who I think wrecked the cars? YOU.....You jogged out there and you disabled the cars because you want us all trapped here so you can play some kind of sick war games! That's right, I think this psycho fuck has had this planned from the beginning! Let me ask you all something. We all know each other right? We all go to school together and Mia is a teacher, but has anyone even seen this guy before? He was a hitchhiker on the road, he didn't have keys to the gate......Anybody else starting to get a little suspicious? YOU ALL SHOULD BE! For all we know he fucking killed the real male counselor and assumed his identity so he could fucking slowly pick us all off and relive some fucked up war fantasy! I say we take his knife and that gun from him and tie him up before more of us 'go missing'. Who's with me?" Micheal said making his case and then looking around the room to see who his logic called to. And as if to emphasize his point a huge lightning strike came down close to the cabin making everyone jump.

Jason was still holding Day's hand and looked over to her after Micheal had finished his rant. "Geez he kinda makes some points, maybe we shouldn't be giving this guy all the weapons. I don't know about tying him up though. What do you think Day?"

Inside the cave the monster finished quickly, it hadn't had any sort of release in decades so the feeling of Marley tight tiny pussy was all it took. It unloaded quarts of semen, at first it's dick was so far up Marley's cunt that much of the semen filled her womb but soon she was overflowing with the thick white goo and it started splashing out of her as the creature continued to pump.

The monster let out a bellowing howl as it came to fruition inside Marley, even letting go of her hip long enough to beat on it's chest. When it had finished filling her to the brim with it's seed it dropped her to the ground. The monster, chest still heaving stalked around the cave a few times and then walked up and found Marley's shredded shorts. It picked them up and found something in the pocket. It ripped the fabric away and found the small device it had know idea what it was. It of course was her cell phone. It picked the thing up and sniffed it, and then placed it into it's mouth and bit down, the resounding crunch, the delicate thing fell to pieces as the monster spit it out.

The huge Pigman walked over and placed her destroyed shorts into a large pile of trash in the corner of the cave. The pile was an assortment of items that the monster had taken from it's victims over the years. It knew Marley didn't have the breath to swim out of the cave and the only other passage to the surface was a tiny air shaft hidden in the back of the cave. The monster was massive and never even considered the shaft an exit, so it didn't consider it an escape for it's hostage either, but Marley was small.

The monster walked back over to Marley's whimpering prone form, squatting down near her head. It gently reached down and stroked her hair out of her face in an unexpected act of what appeared to be kindness. The Pigman than stood back up and grunted as it pointed to the ground, trying to imply that she stayed here. It walked back over to the water and dove in, swimming out of the cave, afterall there was still more hunting to do.

Quinn yelped in surprise as Michael pushed her out of his arms

"Ow you fucking psycho! Maybe after the way you acted with Marley it's you we need to fucking worry about..." She spat. She then turned her attention to Hank. "I... Well... Yeah, I brought ammo... I brought it in case there were animals or shit. I knew the camps reputation. All of us did, well, everyone but Marley."

Mia stood between Michael and Hank. Her eyes obviously scolding.

"Michael, that is enough! You are way out of line! I didn't have the key either, does that make me suspicious?" Mia asked softly.

"Miss V, we know you though..." Dayana said softly. Moving into Jason's arms. "We don't know this guy from J Christ... He could be the guy that killed those kids here all those decades ago for all we know..."

"Dayana, he would've been far too you. I trust Hank... I think that should be enough for all of you," Mia said.

Marley sobbed as she felt the thick, sticky substance begin to pour out of her. She was glad her shirt had been fairly long. Long enough to almost cover those stupid shorts... She felt it stroke her hair from her face, almost expecting it to hit her, but it didn't....

When it retreated out of the cave and into the water, she began to look around. Trying desperately to find another exit, there had to be another one. Another way out of here... She couldn't stay down here. Then she saw the air shaft. She rushed over to it her shredded shorts in hand and began to climb out. Eventually finding herself only minutes from the camp grounds. She took off running as fast as she could.

"No I am sorry but we all know you, just like Dayanne said, so we know you're not some psycho....sure you might drink wine....a lot of wine but we see you everyday in school Miss V. and if you were going to kill anybody you'd have a way hard time doing it than this trained killer would!" Micheal added in. He turned back toward Quinn and shot her a dirty look.

"Alright enough everybody just settle down." Hank commanded. "There is no reason for everybody to lose their heads here, especially with campers still missing and possibly somebody or something out in the woods that might be dangerous."

"What the hell is this 'Something' you keep saying? Like what an animal? A bear or something?" Jason asked.

"Yeah I don't know..." Hank started to say but again Micheal cut him off.

"It's bullshit.....he's just saying that shit to keep us scared and thinking about anything other than the fact that none of know shit about him and if we are thinking about some mysterious monster out in the woods then he's free to stalk us at his leisure." Micheal said.

"Enough goddamit Micheal! I want you to go and sit down next to Quinn. I realize that you're scared and freaked out but spewing this hate speech isn't helping anybody right now. Mia trusts me and if you all trust Mia than that should be enough at least for now. Yes I say 'something' because those cars had some pretty distinctive claw marks in them and I don't think it was a bear. It was big whatever it was, but they didn't look like bears. Now I'm not ruling out some person making it look like an animal but it would take and incredibly strong human to do what I saw. For now I want no one alone, if you go anywhere you go in pairs. Right now Quinn and I are going over to the Boys cabin and retrieve the ammunition for this hand gun. I am not opposed to letting her hold onto it if it makes any of you fell better as long as she uses good gun safety." Hank finished and for now Micheal seemed to be calmed down a little bit.

Mia ran her fingers through her hair, she needed to find a way to diffuse the tension in the room. Everyone was fighting... She didn't have much time to think about it before Hank brought claw marks on the cars. She bit her lip, was there really something out there? There had always been childish rumors about what had killed those children all those years ago, but Mia had never believed any of it... Though she may have been beginning to now...

"Michael, just calm down. You're getting entirely too upset," she said. She gave Hank a soft smile. "I think we're all a little scared right now, and we need to take a step back. We need to think objectively about this, and then proceed from there."

Dayanna shook her head, she didn't like this... She didn't like this at all. She clung to Jason, hoping that this entire mess was just some kind of prank... She hoped they were being punked and that any minute Marley and Freddy would show up and the joke would be over... The more Michael and Hank began to fight though, the less likely that seemed.

Quinn was a little worried to go anywhere with him, he seemed a bit like the type that would cop a feel the minute they were alone. When he offered to let her hold onto the gun though, that made her feel safer.

"I've been training with that gun since I was a little girl. My dad hunts every weekend, and since he never got the son he wanted... He took me instead," Quinn said. "I know all about proper gun safety. Like you holding it up in the air early, not knowing if it was loaded or not... Real bad move..."

Marley was running through the woods. Her chest burning from the running. Her adrenaline had been pumping so hard, she hadn't been real sure how she even really got out of that cave. She stopped for a minute, trying to catch her breath. Looking around to try and get her bearings. There had to be some kind of landmark... Something she could use to figure out where she was....

She was sobbing, tears rolling down her cheeks. She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Oh god... What's happening?"

She wiped her eyes. Looking around, her entire body shaking as she tried not to puke. She hadn't even looked which way she'd gone when she gotten out, she'd just started running.... Now she had no idea where she was, or if she was even headed in the right direction. She didn't know what direction camp was in if there was a road near by... What was she going to do? She had to figure out something, before that creature found her... She tugged her shirt downward, trying to get it to cover her reddened pussy to little avail. Wishing her shorts weren't torn to hell, sure, they were way too small... But they were something at least.

She began to walk this time, her lungs still burning from the running. Her legs aching. She simply couldn't forced her body to run anymore. She had to find somewhere to either hide, or find her way back to the camp...

Hank smiled when Quinn made the childish remark about not holding the gun up in a safe position, she obviously thought she knew more about gun safety than she actually did. It was cute in a way, she probably hung on her father's every word as he explained his own jaded views on the subject, but Hank had run into countless weekend warriors over the years and none of them seemed to know anything about how to actually handle a weapon. Most of their hunting trips revolved around catching a beer buzz rather than actually stalking prey, not to even mention hunting other armed men as he'd done for so many years.

"Thanks for the advice Quinn, just keep your finger off of the trigger until you're ready to fire ok?" He replied with a handsome smile and gave her a playful swat on her ass. "Let's get back to the mess hall, maybe seeing you with the gun will settle Micheal's suspicious mind and calm his temper."

When Hank opened the door though he realized how serious the storm was getting as another huge branch cracked above their heads and came crashing down in front of the boy's cabin door. It clipped the gutters above the door and dropped gallons of rain water down on them. Hank had to grab Quinn around the waist and lunge backward so they weren't injured by the heavy wood debris. The two came crashing down back inside the cabin's floor just in time. He had to wonder if the Hurricane that the weather service had thought was going to blow off shore last week, had turned unexpectedly at some point and made landfall afterward.

"You ok, sweetheart? That was a close one, maybe we should wait a little while before we try going back out." He said as he hopped back to his feet and offered her his hand to help her up. They were both drenched and Hank couldn't help but notice her perk young nipples standing out under her nearly see through shirt.

Inside the mess hall Micheal paced back and forth angrily. He couldn't believe the only people that agreed with his assessment of Hank's unstable personality were the two stoners, Jason and Dayanne. He would have assumed that someone as intelligent and beautiful as Miss V was blind to it. Then again he was aware she'd recently separated from her husband and he was guessing that she was probably hot for that neanderthal idiot.

Jason and Dayanne watched out the window for Hank and Quin. "Man, it's getting really nasty out there. I thought the news said that Hurricane wasn't supposed to hit us, but it sure looks bad." He said as he wrapped his arm around Day's shoulders and squeezed her tight. "Holy shit! a branch almost just took them out! Did you see that!" Suddenly Jason called out as he pointed out the window and drew everyone's attention.

Out in the forest the trees swayed and cracked as the storm intensified. It was then that a sudden and startling voice came from behind Marley.

"Hey! Hey are you ok? Hey young lady!" Someone was hollaring but nobody could be seen. "Over here! You need to get out of this storm Come over here!" She heard again but still saw no actual person.

It was then that the forest seemed to come alive, but it became evident that it was just a small group of hunters in extremely good camouflage, waiting out the storm in their pig hunting blind. "Hey little girl! Get over here! You can wait out the storm with us!" He said as he waved his arm in the air at her.

"I know where to keep my fingers," Quinn said.

Yelping as he swatted her on the ass. Her eyes narrowing a bit. She looked up as she heard the cracking, freezing in fear as she realized what was happening. Water pouring down over her. She barely even noticed Hank grabbing her by the waist and pulling her out of harm's way.

"Oh my god... That branch almost killed us..." She said. Her eyes wide as he offered her hand.

Reaching out, her hand shaking as she did. Her white tank top completely drenched. Her hair sticking to her face she stood to her feet. She had forgotten to put her bra back on after she'd kicked Freddy in the face out by the water, so it was still sitting out by the lake.

"I... Freddy's missing, Marley's missing... There's a fucking storm raging... Michael is going fucking berserk... Flipping out on everyone... I didn't sign up for this shit..." Quinn said.

Mia was sitting at one of the tables, worried that her students were out in the woods injured or worse. She ran her fingers through her hair. What if Hank had been right, and there was someone out there? Some vagrant that had been living here and felt this was his home and they were invading?

Dayanna watched out the window with him, biting her lip. Burying her face in Jason's chest with a yelp as the branch nearly hit Quinn and Hank. She didn't like Quinn, but it certainly didn't mean she wanted her dead... This was getting way out of hand. She was beginning to wish she had taken the juvie option...

"This is bad... And where's Marley? She's gonna get torn up out there..." Dayanna said.

Marley yelped and covered her ears as the storm got worse, tears rolling down her cheeks. What had she gotten herself into? Marley nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a voice. Looking around, her eyes wide and her breath still. She thought she was going crazy, her mind playing tricks on her as she heard the voice again and again. Then when she realized it was hunters she rushed over. Finally, someone who could possibly protect from that beast.

"Oh thank god..." Marley sobbed.

Modesty be damned, she moved over. Using the remnants of her shorts to cover herself. Her face and skin bruised and dirty from her encounter as well as running.

"Thank god you have to help... There's something out here... I... I don't know what it is... It attacked me..." She stammered.

"Alright, alright, it's ok Quinn, just try to stay calm. I don't think any of us expected this, but panicking won't help, it never does." Hank said as he wrapped his arms around Quinn's shivering body and pulled her into his chest. He could feel her perked nipples against his own chest and he tried to put the sexual feelings out of his head. Quinn didn't need some handsome older man molesting her right now she needed a shoulder to cry on.

"Hey look at you your soaking wet, atleast you've got your bag, so you can change into something dry, My bag is all the way over in the Main lodge. Go get changed and take a minute to gather yourself." Hank said as he caressed her back.

Well shit, it don't like it's gonna let up anytime soon and I've got the munchies, wanna raid the kitchen Day?" Jason said as he pulled away from the window. He was hoping that they might get some alone time in there because the only thing he was really hungry for was that pussy. He'd been thinking about it ever sense he'd gotten his first taste and even though things looked pretty dire, he hoped it might take his mind off their current situation.

"I'm actually fairly hungry myself." Micheal put in and quashed any shot at Jason getting some more.

There were three hunters in the blind, two large older men and one young man , no more than a teenager himself. As soon as Marley got into the safety of the hunting blind they all stared at the half naked young girl.

"Holy shit, are you ok? What happened to you? Why are you naked young lady?" The large man that had waved her over asked. He was dressed in a Mossy Oak camouflage hunting outfit complete with a large brimmed boonie hat.

"Stop grilling her Tom, can't you see she's obviously in shock." The second older man reprimanded his companion.

"Jeez she's all scratched up, look at those marks." The youngest one put in, pointing at her.

"It's gonna be alright, you're safe now, try to calm down. Nothing's gonna hurt you ok. Once the storm lets up a bit we'll hike back to our truck and get you some help little lady. My name is Gerald and this here is Tom, and the young idiot gawking at you is my boy Rick. RICK GODAMMIT, quit your staring and give the girl your coat. " The big man said and scolded his son.

Rick took off his coat, a bright red blush covering his cheeks and handed it to Marley. "Sorry...." he muttered.

Quinn felt him pull her in against his chest. Quinn was a tall, leggy blonde. Around Hank though she felt somewhat short. Barely coming up to his chin. She looked up at him, her makeup dripping down her face from the water. Glad he suggested changing, she likely wouldn't have even thought of it herself. She moved over to her bag, digging through her clothes. She needed something that would be warm, but that she could still be cool in once the storm passed. She grabbed a pair cut-off shorts, a tank top, and a hoodie. She couldn't remember why she packed the hoodie, probably her father nagging about being prepared... She was glad for it now.

She moved looked around, there was a bathroom she could go change in. Though she worried about leaving with the others missing.

"You... You said that there was something out here right? Like... Something could've taken them? I... I don't think I wanna go into the bathroom by myself... Could you maybe just turn around?" She asked softly.

She bit her lip gently, offering the gun over to him to that she could change without it hindering her.

"Kids, please be careful..." Mia said softly.

Moving to the door to look outside. Worried about Marley and Freddy. While she may have been a bunch crazy kids, they were her crazy kids... Kids that she'd been teaching since most of them were freshman. Seen most of them go through so much. Watched them develop into the young men and women they were. To think that someone.... Something.... Might threaten that...

Dayanna looked at Miss Varon, she was worried about her. She seemed more shaken by this than any of them. She went with Jason and Michael though. Biting her lip gently as she began to look through the drawers.

"There isn't much in here, they probably weren't gonna get the food in until tomorrow..." She said. "I should have grabbed my fucking bag... I had food in there."

She was bet over, looking through one of the cabinets. Pushing some old pots and pans out of the way as she searched. Those skin tight jeans shifting with her skin as she moved, a little dark spot had actually formed on her jeans because she'd been so wet when she put them back on.

Marley heard the barrage of questions, biting her lip and trying to think of answers that seemed rational.. Nothing she came up with though, seemed rational... It all seemed liked she was crazy. She was beginning to believe it herself. She rubbed her arms as she tried to warm herself, looking up as the younger one... Rick offered his jacket. She slipped into it, thank him briefly.

"I... I don't really know how to say what happened without sounding completely crazy..." Marley said softly. "I was attacked by something... I... I don't even know how to describe it... It was... Like a a giant man.... But... It... It looked like a beast... I... I felt like I was going crazy when I saw it..."

She shivered at the memories, her groin throbbing in pain. That thing had torn away her virginity, her innocence... Something she had intended for the man she would eventually marry. She wrapped the jacket tighter around herself, tears welling in her eyes. Trying to blink back the tears that were threatening to fall.

Hank took the gun and couldn't help but smile when Quinn asked him to turn around. "Sure of course." He answered and did as she asked. Fortunately there was a mirror on the wall and Hank was treated to a show well worth the price of admission. He watched as the beautiful young girl stripped off her wet clothes and showed her amazing young perk body. It had been a really long time since he'd been with a woman and the sight of her, reflection or not, was enough to push his hard on into overdrive.

"Jesus young lady you are incredibly beautiful." He announced and brought attention to the fact that he'd been watching her in the mirror. When he saw her look up and see that the mirror was framing her naked form, Hank turned back around so that he could see her nudity in person. "I have an idea that might help us get our minds off of this shit situation and help pass the time while we wait out this storm." Hank said with a handsome smile on his face and a winked eye.

Inside the kitchen Jason was cursing his luck as Micheal helped look through the cabinets. Day had bent over and was looking through the lower set of cabinets when Micheal saw the wet spot in her jeans. Shock and surprise washed over him at the thought of why she'd be moist down there. Micheal looked over and saw Jason and then the reasoning seemed to make sense, these two had snuck off and got busy earlier. Micheal wondered what sort of body Day had hidden underneath her clothes, he knew she had a big set of tits from seeing her in provocative clothes during school and cursed his luck for having blown it with Marley.

Micheal walked over to Jason and Jason looked at him with a puzzled look on his face. "What up dude? You look like you swallowed a spider or something." Jason asked.

Micheal leaned in close to Jason and at first Jason thought the weird guy was going to kiss him but Micheal whispered something into his ear instead. When Jason heard what the kid asked he laughed and slugged Micheal in the shoulder, "Is that all bro....jeez man." Jason said with a lighthearted chuckle.

"Yo Day babe, Get this Mikey here says he's still a virgin and he wants to know if you'll teach him a thing or two so that the next time he see's Marley he doesn't blow his wad in his pants. You think you can help him out?" Jason asked with a big smile on his face. Jason didn't mind sharing Dayanne, he wasn't the jealous type and after all it wasn't like he had any worry of some scrawny dork like Micheal taking Day from him anyway.

"The PIGMAN! She's talking about the pigman, I knew it, I told you he was real Dad!" Rick said and Tom coughed out a small laugh at his nephew's statement but quickly brought his hand up to his mouth to stifle it as laughter wasn't appropriate with the traumatized girl present. But Gerald didn't seem to amused at all, he had a look a seriousness on his face as she recounted the events that had brought the girl here.

"Enough Rick, I told you that's just an urban legend and this young lady has certainly been through something horrible but it ain't some half pig half man creature you kids made up." Gerald scolded his son, but the expression on his face was still slightly unnerved.

"Well don't worry little lady, you're safe now, My brother Gerald here is the sheriff of these parts and your with three armed men so you ain't got nothing to worry about now." Tom said, trying to calm her further.

"Tom, I think we shouldn't wait, I want you to take Ricky and head back to the truck and go and fetch my deputies. It's still to nasty for her to try and make the hike so I'll stay here with her and keep her safe." Gerald said, his eyes locked on Marley's shivering form.

"What? Gerry it's a fucking hurricane out there right now, we should just wait it out." Tom objected.

"Don't argue with me Tom, I said go and fetch my deputies. This young lady was attacked by someone, it might not have been some monster but it's still a dangerous person out there and we can't be letting that sort of person get away with it. You go and take Rick, I'll keep her safe." Gerald restated his position and this time with a more authoritative tone that made his brother drop his head in agreement.

"Alright I guess. It's gonna be a bit though, even in good weather the truck is an hour hike away and then the drive back to town will take another 45 minutes." Tom said begrudgingly.

"Exactly which is why I want you to go now, every minute we wait is another minute whoever did this to her is getting farther away and their trail is getting colder." Gerry finished and clapped Tom on the shoulder. "Rick I want you to go with your Uncle and once you get back to town, I don't want you coming back, you understand?" Gerald looked at his son.

"Come on Dad, I'm almost 16, I'm a good shot too..." Rick started to protest but his father's stern look shut him down immediately. "Yessir" He answered and looked at Marley still wearing his coat. "Scuse me miss, do you suppose I could get my coat back?"

Quinn hadn't really paid much attention to the mirror. She began stripping out of her clothes, letting the dripping wet clothes slide off of her tight body. She was in incredible shape. Years of cheerleading, as well as the gymnastics she took to keep up with the harder parts of it, kept her in excellent shape. She had tight, shapely legs that seemed to go on for days. A perky, bubbly little ass that stood out a bit from her back, one of the benefits of squats she always said. Taut abs that put some of the football players to shame. A perky little breasts, that while they weren't huge, they were a decent little handful.

She gasped when called attention to the fact that he'd been staring at her in the mirror. Her eyes going wide. Then he turned around, taking in her naked form with his own eyes, making her begin to cover herself. Though upon hearing his suggestion... She couldn't help but feel intrigued... He was handsome, and she'd always had a thing for older men. She was currently dating one of their teachers after all...

She bit her lip gently as she moved over to him. Still covering with her hands, still vaguely attempting to covering her pussy and a bit of her breasts.

"I do have a thing for older me..." Quinn said softly. Licking her lip gently. "Something about their experience... Makes their so much capable of giving me what I need sexually than these... Boys..."

With that she dropped her hands, giving him full view of her body. Swallowing nervously, She knew she'd have to disclose this to her teacher when they arrived home.

Day looked up as she heard Jason called her name. Then she heard the request from Michael. She couldn't help but smile a bit. She knew there was a risk of Miss V walking in on them at any moment. But as long they kept her plugged on both ends it would keep her quiet.

"Aww baby, I can show you a thing a two," she said softly.

She crawled across the floor to him. "Lets start with rule number one... Oral," she said softly.

She undid his pants and looked up into his eyes, licking her lips which were still painted with a combination of bright red and black lipsticks. The black fading into the red. She slid his pants and boxers down. Looking up into his eyes as she wrapped her lips around his cock.

Marley saw them go back and forth, her mind racing. She wasn't sure which was up as they talked back forth for what seemed like an eternity. Before she finally heard Ricky asking for his jacket back. She stammered and slid out of it. Feeling exposed and naked as she did... Which really she was. She handed it to him. Her face a little a red.

"Thank you for letting me use it..." She said softly.

Biting her lip gently. Smiling up at him. Her eyes showing just how grateful she was. Even if her face was slightly bruised. She wiped her eyes. Her legs blocking most everything from sight. Thankfully. She hoped that she had everything covered anyway. It felt odd to there mostly nude in front of people...

Hank chuckled softly when Quinn approached him and dropped her hands, he'd already had a pretty good look at her body via the mirror but seeing it now in person did the trick. Instantly his pants got tight around his crotch and he could feel the pressure begging to be released. The real problem was the last piece of ass he'd had had been a series of prostitutes in Thailand and during that period of his life he'd grown increasingly aggressive during sexual encounters. Those hookers never really complained but he wondered how someone young and inexperienced like this teenaged girl might react when he started getting rough in order to get off. There was really only one way to find out and that was to test the waters.

"So you like older guys huh? That's good cause I like my girls young sexy just like you Quinn, you have to promise not to speak a word of this though....ok?" He asked as his hands first fell on her slim hips and then rose up her sides cupping under her small perky tits. His strong hands gripped down on them and squeezed them hard enough to press the blood up into her nipples and made them swell even further than the cold had. Hank released one of his hand's iron grip on her tits and slid it up her chest and on to her neck and he gave a squeeze there as well. The feel of her pulse hammering under his thumb made him want to punish fuck this hot little cheerleader.

"Do you like it rough Quinn? I like it a little rough and I just want to make sure you're ok with that before we go any further, nod if you'd like to proceed." He instructed, knowing his grip on her throat would make it hard for her to speak.

Jason laughed with excitement when Day crawled toward Micheal and offered to blow him, what a wonderful girl. He quickly looked out the kitchen door and saw that Mia was still staring out the window longingly, poor thing, she probably wanted Hank, but knowing what a filthy slut Quinn was, they were probably already fucking over in that other cabin and the old spinster was left alone. But this wasn't his problem right now, right now he wanted to turn Dayanne into a pair of human finger cuffs.

Micheal was staring down in disbelief as Day's goth lips parted and took his penis into her mouth. His nerves made his dick limp but as soon as he felt her expert mouth slide over the head of it, he started to grow. "Aaaah I don't know about this.....Miss V is right outside and what if she walks in......aaaaahhhhh god that feels good." Micheal had started to protest but the amazing head Day started giving him made him shut his mouth and his head rolled back onto his shoulders.

"Quit being a bitch and enjoy the ride man!" Jason said as he jogged over behind Dayanne and grabbed her ass, feeling the warmth off her groin rippling off her. With Day bent over in front of Micheal it was going to be hard to get into her jeans, but there were other ways to get at that sloppy wet pussy. Jason reached down and grabbed the seam of her jeans with his fingers and ripped the jeans down the crotch.

"Hey....what are you doing?" Micheal's head popped up when he heard Day's jeans ripping.

"Getting some bro....." Jason said quickly dropping his own jeans and exposing his tattooed dick, stroking it with his hand to get it hard enough to bury inside Day's pussy.

"But.....I mean I don't think I can do it with you in the room." Micheal said, but his body didn't agree as his hand came down and grabbed Day's hair, pushing her head down deeper onto his cock.

"So leave then man....I'm getting some though." Jason said laughing and slammed home the big head of his cock into Day's swollen pussy.

Micheal shook his head disapprovingly but didn't leave, instead he closed his eyes and started to mutter under his breath. "oooh Marley....I love you Marley.....Ooooh yeah you suck my penis so well."

Once Tom and Ricky had left back out into the intolerable weather Gerald turned back to Marley. "So....the Pigman huh.......What if I told you that I believe you. What if I told you that I've seen it too? Yep that's right I've seen it and I've known about it's existences for almost 25 years now, long before I was the Sheriff." Gerald said as he got up and walked over to the door of the hunting blind and sat back down in front of the door of the shed.

"I was just a boy back then, younger then Ricky by a few years actually. My Dad, he was the Sheriff back then, he used to take me hunting out in these very woods. Course we weren't hunting pigs back then, You see Dad was it's keeper back then. Wait, wait wait.....I can see the look of panic in your eyes, but you should probably hear me out first." Gerry said, clutching his shotgun in his hands and rubbing the wood frame like a pet dog.

"You see it's been in these woods for generations, and not just a few either, probably since the days back when the Indians used to call this place home. They said it comes from the 'other place' and the Lake is a doorway to that other place. Sure it's scary as hell, but so is a tiger or a lion and people go to the fucking zoo to gawk at those. No, it ain't meant for cages though, some folk say it's closer to a man than a beast, it thinks, is what I mean. But it still hunts like a beast and if not properly fed, that beast will eventually start to stalk prey outside this....this....well hell, I guess you'd call it a game preserve. You see it's content to stay here by the lake, just as long as it has some prey to stalk every so often, it don't go wandering too far at all, but if it ain't got the type of prey it likes to hunt for long enough.....well.....then it starts to go in search for it. People in town start missing dogs, and cats, then maybe a kid will go missing. So you see, just like my daddy did, I keep it in prey. I know it seems malicious but it ain't. I want you to know I don't like what my family has had to do to keep the beast at bay, but I can assure you it's a necessary evil. You see by offering it you few troublesome kids it'll save the town years and years of hardship." Gerald said, staring at Marley's terrified face with a stony stare.

"The thing is, young lady, in all the years I've been its keeper its always just killed and been done with it. But I smell you, and I can smell that thing's swampy musk all over you. It breeded you didn't it? Come on you can tell ol' Gerry, it fucked you and put its seed in your womb didn't it?" Gerry said as he leaned forward getting inches from Marley's terrified face.

"Of course... I... I do have to tell one person..." Quinn said. "But that won't be till I get back home..."

She moaned as his hands gripped and squeezed her breasts, shivering as his hand slid up her chest. Noticing it was moving for her throat. She knew what he was into then. A moan escaping her lips as wrapped his hand around her neck. Looking up into his eyes, her mouth dropping open.

"Y.. Yes Sir..." She moaned out.

She could feel herself getting wet from the way he held her throat. She couldn't tell him that her teacher had been dominating her for months... Licking her lips as she thought of all the times he'd fucked her right in his classroom after hours. Shivering a bit she looked up at Hank.

"Punish me Sir...." She whimpered.

Dayanna looked up, smirking a bit around Michael's cock. It was cute that he worried about getting caught. That was probably the hottest aspect of it. The idea that Miss V or even Hank could walk in one them at any moment... It be almost hot if Hank walked in. She kind of wondered if he'd join in... Was he the type? He certainly seemed like it from the way he was eyeing Miss V...

She moaned as Jason began to play with her ass through her jeans, but the she felt him tear them open at the seams and her eyes went wide. She reached back swatting his thigh. She didn't have another pair of pants. How the fuck was she supposed to explain this shit to Miss V? Though she had to admit the idea of walking around with the crotch of her pants torn, no panties on... It was kind of hot...

She was shocked when Michael's hand went to her hair, forcing her further down on his cock. She was glad that her gag reflex was piss poor. She could take a pretty big cock before gagging. A loud moan vibrating his cock as Jason slammed home into her pussy, causing her to grip Michael's hips as she bobbed her head on his cock. Leaving little smears of red and black along the length of his shaft.

Marley looked up at him as he told her believed her about the Pigman. her eyes going wide. Her lip quivering. She couldn't believe that he believed her... Then he began to tell the story and her eyes went wide in terror. beginning to back up against the wall of the pig blind. But him stroking that shot gun made her pause. She was shaking as he told her about the days when the Native Americans believe it came from the 'other place'. How could he be giving this thing people? Sure, kids like Freddy were assholes, and Quinn could be a bitch... But none of these kids were bad kids really... They were just teenagers... With their whole lives ahead of them and he was taking that away.

Tears began to fall down her cheeks as she looked up at him. Then he brought up her... It 'breeding' her. She shook her head. She was never going to admit to it.. She couldn't. She couldn't admit to herself that it had happened, let alone to someone no.

"No... I... I just... I got away..." Marley said softly. "I don't really remember how... It's all a blur..."

She tried to back away as he got closer, tears falling down her cheeks. She was petrified. She glanced around with her eyes, trying to figure out if there was some way she could get out of this... Get away from this psychopath... She had thought she was safe... As it turned out she'd put herself right back in the hands of danger.

"You're not going to tell anyone you little sexy bitch!" Hank said as he picked Quinn up by the throat and slammed threw her across the room onto a cot. Watching as her naked body flew through the air like a rag doll and flopped down onto the bed. Hank reached down and pulled his belt from his pants, the sheathed knife falling to the floor next to the big revolver which Quinn had handed to him. "So, You like guns? huh?" Hank reached down and picked up the revolver and walked over to the bed where Quinn lay prone.

"You're gonna fuck this loaded gun, you're gonna take this big barrel and fuck your pussy with it and if you don't do a good job I'm gonna whip your ass with this belt, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU LITTLE SLUT?" Hank commanded and tossed the chrome revolver down onto her flat stomach. "Let's go! Suck that gun dick and then fuck your pussy with it NOW!" He yelled and brought the leather belt down across her thigh with a loud smack which instantly left a welt. "You want your daddy to punish you, then he's gonna do just that!"

Inside the kitchen back in the cafeteria Jason was pounding the shit out of Day's pussy. He was slamming it so hard that it was shoving Day's body forward into Micheal, bumping the smaller man backward as Day's mouth easily took all of Micheal's cock.

Micheal took a step back, knowing that Dayanne's expert mouth was almost more than his virgin control could take. "Oooh god I can't believe I'm letting some goth slut suck my penis and it feels so good. I think I'm gonna cum." He announced.

"Don't blow your load yet, bro. You haven't even fucked a pussy yet and this is some pussy you're gonna want to feel man. Day's got the hottest snatch I've ever fucked. Come on back here and we'll double team her!" Jason said with a laugh.

"Double team...what does that mean?" Micheal naively asked, his eyes falling down to Dayanne's looking for permission.

"You sit up there on the counter and Day can climb up on you and then I'll come up from behind and we'll share her cunt man, You can blow your load in her, she's on birth control. She looks sexy as fuck riding a dick man, plus you get to suck on those huge fucking tits man, it's great."

Micheal looked nervous and unsure, his eyes jumping from Dayanne's to the door, checking to see if Miss V was still preoccupied. "Well I don't know.....I mean aren't are dicks touching, kinda like....you know.....gay?" Micheal asked.

"HAAAAA not when they are buried inside one of the hottest girls in the state man! Plus Day will probably cum so hard she'll squirt!" Jason reassured him, but could still see the apprehension in Mike's eyes. "Jesus.....Day will you please tell him it's ok?"

"It might've been a blur.....but I've got a feeling you know where that fucking thing lives....You do, don't you girl? That thing wouldn't wanna fuck you out in the woods, It would take you back to it's safe place to breed you. You're gonna take me there, you're gonna take me there to where it lives and maybe I can finally kill it." The Sheriff insisted, swinging his shotgun around and pointing it at Marley.

Of course the Sheriff didn't know that the only entry way to the cave was an impossible swim underwater and that the only other entryway was the small claustrophobic air shaft that only some one as small as Marlene was able to escape through, certainly not some one as big as himself. But telling him that might bring on his rage, and then what would he do to Marley?

Quinn yelped as he picked her up by her throat, her eyes going wide. She used to being dominated but this... This was a whole other level... She looked up at him, a bit of fear in her eyes as he walked over to her with the revolver in hand. She was beginning to regret this decision... Then he mentioned fucking the gun. No fucking way, that was too dangerous, way too dangerous. That would kill her if something went wrong.

"Th... That could kill me if something went wrong..." Quinn said softly. Crying out softly as the belt came down across her thigh. Looking up into his eyes. She was scared, but she was also aroused....

She didn't know what to do... Did she trust him? Take the gun in her mouth, then her pussy... Risk her life? Or did she call it quits right then? Still risking her life because this guy seemed a little unhinged... She swallowed, contemplating her decision, trying to figure out what she was going to do...

Each thrust of Jason's cock in Dayanna's pussy shoved her throat down onto Michael's. Looking up into his eyes as she moaned against him. Then he stepped back. Letting her moans be heard.

When Michael voiced his hesitation she looked up at him. Her eyes focusing in on his as she began to grind on Jason's cock. Obviously wanting more. She was not satisfied that he'd stopped to talk to Michael.

"Come on baby... You wanna impress Marley don't you? A man with experience, who knows how to make a woman scream..." She said. "She won't know how to stop begging you for more..."

"I... I don't even remember how I got out..." Marley stammered.

She yelped as his shotgun swung around and trained on her, tears rolling down her cheeks. She wasn't sure how to tell him that she'd gotten out and just ran until her body gave out and she couldn't run anymore... That she didn't even look at which way she'd run... That she had no clue how to get back there... Not to mention that he would never make it through that air shaft... And he'd die before making it to the cave through the water.

She had to think of something... Something to save herself. She knew if she told him the truth, he would kill her, maybe more... She bit her lip gently.

"The... The main entrance though... We.. We can't get to..." She whimpered. "It through the lake and if hadn't breathed into my lungs I would've died..."

Hank smiled when he saw the look of confusion and anxiety on her face, of course it was dangerous, that's why it was so damn hot. He walked closer to her and seized her by the hair holding the belt in front of her face. "You suck and fuck that gun till you cum like a good little slut and I'll pound your teenage pussy like you've never been fucked before." He said as he pulled her hair and yanked her head around a little.

Hank's cock was raging hard by this point and was standing out from his pelvis practically poking her in the tits, a tiny drop of precum dripped out of it's head and ran down Quinn's tiny tits. "Don't make me ask again young lady!" He commanded.

"Yeah of course I want to impress Marley..." Micheal said, his face still looked concerned as he climbed up onto the counter and sat down jerking his cock. "Ok I guess." He said as he looked up as Dayanne climbed up on the counter to ride him.

"That's my boy!" Jason called out in a loud excited tone, forgetting that Mia was right outside the kitchen door. Jason waited until Dayanne was squatted on top of Micheal's dick and then walked up behind her. "Goddamn girl, you are the hottest thing. I love watching you bounce on another motherfucker's cock!" Jason said as he peer at Day's big ass spread wide as she rode Mike. He bent over and licked her ass a little, jerking his own cock as he tongued her asshole. "We gonna call this trick, two dicks, one pussy!" He said as he stood back up and slid his dick into Dayanne's pussy with Micheal's dick and began pounding her.

Double penetrating Dayanne was making Jason so hot, he almost wanted Mia to come in and catch them in the act. Maybe seeing Dayanne getting two dicks slammed in her pussy would be enough to make the hot teacher forget her position as a councilor and join in the fun. He'd love to watch sexy ass Day eat that old bitches pussy.

"Get up, you're gonna take me there now, storm or not." Gerald said as he waved the shotgun toward the door of the hunting blind. "LET'S GO, I'M NOT GONNA SAY IT AGAIN! GET YOUR NAKED LITTLE ASS IN GEAR!" The Sheriff commanded, cocking the shot gun. "If you try and run I'll gun you down."

Quinn yelped as he took hold of her hair, holding the belt in her face. Making her whimpering softly. How could she do this? This wasn't even remotely safe. She looked down at the gun, making sure the safety was on... Okay, slightly less risk that she would end up killing herself while following what he wanted. She was quaking as she reached her hand down, shaking as she picked up the revolver. The anxiety running over her fan as she put her to her quivering lips was matched only by the shakiness of her breath.

She slowly began to slide her lips along the barrel as she looked up at hi, tears welling in her eyes. Shivering as she felt the precum drip onto her breast. Was it really worth it? Was this really worth the fucking? She could die if this thing accidentally discharged... But if he turned him down now... She was almost more afraid of what she would do... What if Jason and Michael had been right?

Dayanna watched him climb up onto the counter, she moved in between his legs at first. Licking his cock, all the way from his balls to the tip as she slowly moved up. Climbing up onto the counter, positioning herself so that she could slide her pussy down over his cock.

"Shut up Jason! Keep it down! Miss V is gonna fucking hear you idiot!" Dayanna hissed softly. Looking at him seriously.

Though was his tongue went to work on her ass she could help but moan, her pussy clenching a bit around Michael when he did. Biting her lip to herself fro being too loud. Looking back at Jason as he began sliding into her pussy alongside Michael. No idea he was fantasizing about he and Miss V. Which while she would've been totally down for, Mia would have been completely against.

Marley whimpered as he yelled at her, standing up. Trying to cover up as as she moved toward the entrance of the hunting blind. She had to figure out a way to get away from him. He was leading her right back to that thing. Then again, she didn't even really remember where she had come from. She couldn't take him to the way she had gotten out... The entrance she could take him to was the one it had used to get her in, the way through the lake.

Which was impossible for a normal human being to get to... She really didn't remember that all that well either... Everything had blurred together in fear and trying to block out the memories of what it had done to her. She looked around, trying to remember which way she had even come from.

"I... I don't even remember which direction I came from..." She said softly. "It's all a blank..."

Back
Top Bottom