Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The rude awakening (pony and lord dakol)

Caine gasped, moaning as he felt her perfect intimate flesh for the first time. "I will," he nodded as his hands moved to her thighs and gently rubbed them to move them apart. Once they were wide enough, the male looked into Elizabeth's eyes and whispered, "I love you."

With a small noise of pleasure, Caine began to guide his member inside her with slow precision, making sure not to go in too fast for her.

She gasped clutching at the skin of his back, she would have to get used to this she was his wife and he would want children. She arched her back a bit it hurt a bit she could feel her insides stretching for the first time. It was a strange feeling "I love you too" she whispered. she held onto him tightly and burying her face in his neck.

Caine leaned in and kissed her neck before gently nibbling on her skin as the head of his member touched her thing maidenhood, hesitating for a moment. It was then Caine decided to continue and moved it forward, breaking the hymen slowly.

She gripped more tightly at his skin groaning painfully she hoped he would be all the way in soon so she could relax for a moment and adjust after all of this. She continued to grip his skin this felt right to her it still frightened her but it was right for her to be here doing this with him.

Caine then just pushed himself all the way in, his manhood reaching the hitting her womb. Caine paused, stopping for a moment for Elizabeth's sake.

((I have to go. It's about 2:20 here and I'm incredibly tired. I'll be on in the morning, though.))

(goodnight)
Elizabeth cried out she clenched her jaw then slowly relaxed beneath him as he let her adjust to him. She kissed him softly she wanted this to be deep and passionate like nothing else they would ever experience. she gently slid her legs up and down his sides.

Caine moaned softly, beginning to pull himself out of the tight space. He then pushed himself in faster harder, gasping as he kissed her back more passionately.

She gripped his back tightly "be careful" she whispered softly she held him close nuzzling into his neck. She held onto him keeping him close this was a ver new experience for her she wasn't sure if it was for him kind of doubted she was his first since he had acted like he was going to take her before they were even married.

She gasped slightly with each thrust as she adjusted to him until with one thrust she released a soft moan "thank you for giving me a choice" she said softly. she held him close she softly started to kiss his neck gently caressing his bare skin with her lips she moaned softly with each movement he made. She had never imagined it to be like this, in fact this was a complete opposite of what she expected from him.

Caine said nothing, as with every thrust he moaned gently. His hands gripped her back slightly, his breathing getting heavier with each passing moment.

She clutched the skin of his back moaning as she felt the pleasure becoming more intense, she held onto his skin tightly she couldn't believe how good this felt she thighs gently rested on his hips as he moved with in her. She wondered how many tries ti would take for her to become pregnant with their first child.

She nuzzled into his neck softly kissing the bare skin as his hand lightly ran over her bare flesh, she had never thought she would actually feel happy doing this with him but she was it felt amazing. "I love you" she whispered softly in his ear. She rolled them over onto their sides. She kissed him deeply and passionately wanting to hold him close as they made love for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom