Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The rude awakening (pony and lord dakol)

"no...but... but I have yet to see any reason to think otherwise. Look at how you're caressing my skin what more could you want than just some woman to fill your bed" she said softly, her body was starting to quiver beneath his touch she was afraid of him his touch made her so uneasy she wasn't sure what he was trying to do but he made her feel weaker some how and that only made her more afraid.

Caine felt her body's reaction to his touch, and proceeded to step forward and gently pull her back against him. Letting go of her hands for a moment, he took them again and wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands clasping hers on her stomach, still incredibly gentle with her.

"please stop....I do not like this....why are you touching me like this?" she whispered softly her breathing only became more nervous the closer he held her. "why are you being so gentle with me compared to before? I know you don't love me so please don't try to pretend like you do. I do not need a pretender." she said softly. She closed her eyes tightly as a tear ran down her cheek.

"I may not," he replied, "But in some weird way... I'm starting to." Leaning in, he gently kissed the tear, his lips on her cheek before putting his head back to where it was before. "If you don't want this... if you don't want me to try... then pull away."

Caine was holding her body with extreme care, loose enough that she could easily get away from his hold.

"I....I'm afraid to you might pull me back like you used to before. I'm...afraid of you...I don't trust you. I know you need me to cooperate in order to keep your honor. I know people will expect to see me carrying your child soon. I know that's what you want. I know you can't possibly truly have feelings for me" she said softly as a few more tears rolled down her cheeks.

"If you do... then I promise... to give your father my ring back, and my honor." Caine said truthfully. His fingers slowly rubbed hers, warming them lightly with each movement.

"you are giving me a..." she bowed her head more tears came as she tried to speak "you are giving me a choice. You are going to let me do what I want." she whispered she slipped through his grasp to the floor "I do not know what I am supposed to do. You are the only one who has ever asked me what I wanted. Why are you giving me choice?" she asked looking up at him she was so confused.

Caine looked down at her, then crouched down to her level. "I told you. There is something that I feel... for you. If it is love, then... I want you to be happy, and that means having a choice." he whispered, placing his hand on the floor in front of her sight. His other hand reach down and gently gripped the ring on his finger, and began to slowly pull it away. "What is your decision?" he asked.

She closed her eyes tightly and bit her lip "tell me what you want me to do. What would your choice be if I were to stay or go tell me the truth do not tell me you want it to be my choice just answer what do you want?" she asked softly. "because if you want me to stay not because of lust or any of those things then I will not stay because I am told to but because I choose to." she said softly.

Caine said nothing for a few moments. Not out of hesitation, but for the silence to allow things to calm down a little. "I want to stay. But it's not my choice. It's yours. Once I take this ring off my finger, if you choose it, then I'm gone. You won't see me again." he replied softly, exhaling to keep calm and not become unhappy.

She slowly turned looking him in the eyes hers were soft and gentle for the first time towards him. She gently reached out and touched his cheek urging him closer she softly pressed her lips against his "I want you to stay. You are the first to ever ask me what I wanted and I want you to stay. You seem to care" she said softly she leaned in and kissed him softly once more.

Caine gasped softly, surprised by the kiss, but this time, she meant it. With a small smile, he kissed her back. His finger pushed the ring back onto the finger before taking her hands once again. "I do." he said. Caine's heart thumped gently, though it began to speed up as he realized what had happened.

She slowly started to deepen the kiss she was nervous yes but she did not fear him anymore she leaned into him more she felt something growing deep inside of her like she didn't have to be afraid anymore and feelings deep feelings for him. She gently rested her hands on the side of his face gently stroking his cheeks with her thumbs.

Caine moaned softly as he began to recline back onto the floor, letting his hand lay gently on her waist as he guided her down with him. He kissed her back, the eyes barely open as they lay there, kissing on the floor.

She continued kissing him for a long moment letting him pull her on top of him "we should get off the floor. Who knows what else is on it." she whispered she slowly got up off of him and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked over at him waiting for him to join her. She hesitated but soon offered him a gentle smile. "come." she said softly gently stroking a spot on the bed.

Caine gulped softly, not wanting the kiss to be broken, but understood her reasoning. With a nod, he sat next to her and leaned in, kissing her cheeks gently before brushing his lips against hers.

She gently pulled him in closer she gently removed his coat and started unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it over his head. She kissed him deeply and passionately. She was nervous to be this close to some one for the first time but she had to trust him. She leaned into him more and kissed him more deeply she tongue lightly caressing his lips.

Caine breathed heavily as she took off his top clothing, revealing a smooth, well-toned chest. The man moaned once again as his tongue slipped out to meet hers, gently gliding across her own and sending several shocks of pleasure throughout his body.

She gently slid her hands down his neck to his chest. She moved in closer to make removing her gown a little easier. She pressed gently against him her kisses becoming more and more intense she moved her hands back up running her fingers through his hair longingly.

Moving slowly and passionately, Caine's fingers reached behind Elizabeth's gown and found the zipper. Pulling it down, the shoulder coverings fell to her arms, from which Caine slowly pushed down off her arms.

She blushed deeply as she felt her flesh beginning to be exposed to him. She got up slowly and started to remove her gown letting it drop to the floor leaving her in her thin night gown. She moved closer to him "I'm ready.... I'm falling in love with you" she whispered softly.

Caine shivered in anticipation as he saw Elizabeth's exposed flesh, barely covered in her night gown. Gulping, he found himself with an ever-growing erection, turned on by previous events and the beautiful sight before him. "I'm glad. I too am ready." he replied gently as his hands gently gripped the bed sheets.

She bit her lip and slowly slid the night gown off her shoulder causing it to slide off her now naked body. She slowly moved to crawl under the covers on their bed waiting for him join her in this way. "I'm nervous you know" she said softly. she felt so shy now that he had seen her fully exposed body.

"Wow." he muttered, his eyes trailing her as she slid under the covers. With a nod, Caine stood up and undid his belt, dropping it to the floor as well as his pants and underwear, revealing his sizable manhood to his new spouse. Slowly, he got under the covers and slipped his hand around her waist, pulling close enough to feel his arousal.

She looked him in the eyes very nervous since this would be her first time and she had heard it was painful. She gently stroked his cheek. she kissed him deeply and passionately pulling him to roll on top of her. "be gentle with me..." she whispered softly. She slwoly slid her legs up his thighs letting him feel the soft smooth flesh against his for the first time. Her hand started to gently caress the bare skin of his back. She kicked off the covers leaving just the sheets.

Back
Top Bottom