Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The rude awakening (pony and lord dakol)

Elizabeth stood in her room angrily she was to meet that man that they had been arranged to be married since she was six years old. She had long curly dark brown hair that trailed down her n the back of the tightly fit dark green gown. She was thin but with slight womanly curves she was truly beautiful but did not want to share that beauty with any man it seemed she hated most of them they were all self centered pigs as far as she was concerned yet she would meet her future husband today for the first time they would marry soon and she hated that idea. She did not want to belong to anyone. She felt disgusted and repulsed by the idea. She slowly came down the stairs towards the entryway knowing he would soon be arriving and he would expect some ninny and well he was in for a brutal awakening. She was not at all like that and she wasn't about to let him touch her in any way not even after the wedding. She was going to give him a real run for it.

Caine huffed, straightening his clothes as he walked down the hall. Moving his hand through strict black hair, he kept an eye on the door his soon-to-be bride was supposed to be in. He was told of the girl recently; she had changed somehow. Shaking the thought off, he knocked on the door briskly before waiting for an answer. "Elizabeth?" he called out, trying his best to be civil. It was hard to do, since his father had scolded him on his behavior. But if she pushed him even just a little...

Elizabeth opened the door and raised an eyebrow rather annoyed that she had to be so near him. "Hello" she said her lack of happiness was obvious in her tone. She moved away from the door into the middle of the open room. She would avoid contact with him as much as possible the many door the room remained open but the maids left she crossed arms staring him down a bit. since her father wasn't watching her like a hawk she could be as mean and harsh as she wanted but for now she held her tongue.

"Elizabeth." Caine replied with a soft tone, but still obviously struggling to keep calm. "How are you?" he inquired, trying to take a step towards her in a sign of peace. His other instincts were telling him to tame the bitch right then and there, but he maintained himself favorable.

"other than being forced into a marriage with a man that thinks he's owned me since I was six I'm great how ever I think I'd take the rodent under the steps over you any day" she said coldly she took a step back away from him she balled her hands into fists in irritation she could tell he was thinking something that neither of their families would approve of. She watched him carefully but she was not afraid of him nor would she ever be.

((Sorry, busy yesterday.))

Caine bit his tongue and inhaled deeply, keeping the anger aside... for now. "Something wrong...Elizabeth?" he said with tight teeth, taking another step towards her.

"You are what's wrong." she said coldly she remained in her place not backing up or stepping forward. She stood her ground She would be more than will to strike him if necessary what he didn't know was that her older brother had taught her well how to defend herself but she was not entirely sure how well that would do against him since he was a soldier.

Caine glared at her and growled deeply; that was it. "You..!" he hissed. Clenching his right fist, he stepped forward and raised his left hand, aiming to slap her sharply. He had tried his best to act civil, but the combination of her tone and words set him off completely. He was going to have to teach her a lesson, one way or another.

She blocked his strike and reached back pinching a nerve behind his neck which generally caused a slight head ache the feeling of isolation. "do not ever raise your hand to me." she said coldly she walked around hi,m and kicked the back of one of his knees and walked away from him. "you have no right to strike me I am not your slave nor your pet and I am not your property." she said icily.

Caine growled as he wheeled around, growling in anger. "You shall be soon, after," he threatened, fuming with rage. His head throbbed with pain, though he tried his best to ignore it. With a swift step, he took the opportunity with her back turned to grab her right hand and place it behind her back. He then placed his free hand on her neck and pushed her down next to the bed. With the position they were in, Caine knew that Elizabeth could not get up at that moment. "I will save a moment like this until after we wed, in honor of your father. You should be so lucky," he hissed in her ear, not letting go.

She slid a leg softly against his inner thigh trying to make him lower his guard slightly,she looked him in the eyes as she turned her head to the side she hated the thought of doing this but had no choice she kissed his lips softly trying to get him to relax a bit more she would never be truly his not ever. Based on how he acted and seemed to want to take what was promised to him right now she hoped he would respond to the kiss.

Caine's head slightly reared back as Elizabeth turned her head, expecting a head-but of some sort. But instead it was... a kiss. It was not a forceful one, even; a soft touch of the lips that felt it suited her perfectly. For some reason, his entire demeanor changed in that moment. His eyes at first shocked, they slowly softened and felt his hands let go of her completely. He knew exactly that this was a ploy, but for a reason he couldn't explain... he didn't care.

Elizabeth continued to kiss him until she felt his hands loosen on her, she waited a brief moment just to be sure that he was calm then rammed her knee into his groin and pushed him off. She spat at him "you disgust me. You think you automatically own some one because you have been arranged to marry them since childhood. You will never own me only if I choose it. And don't expect a kiss like that again those are for some one that actually cares about some one other than them self." she glared at him and ran out a tear running down her face. She slammed the door behind her and ran to her bedroom locking the door behind her.

(sorry I hate using that attack but I thought it was something a woman of that time might do.)

Caine grunted as he was slammed onto the floor, a bit of blood seeping out from the corner of his forehead. Slowly turning to her while on the ground, he wiped his lip for any traces of blood he might have lost. He listened to her words, his eyes completely complacent and in deep thought. As she rushed out of the room, he laid there, thinking about that kiss. Sure, it was a foul ploy, but it was still a kiss; a soft one...

((lol, it's quite all right. He deserved it.))

(that's what i thought but I would never use it unless out of desperation)
Elizabeth went and laid down on her bed and started crying she had begged her father not to force her into and arranged marriage and give her a chance to meet some one she actually loved and his only reply was that love would come with time. She slammed her fist into the bed angrily she felt so angry that she had kissed him she shouldn't have but had no choice that was the only way he was going to relax so she could escape him. This entire situation made her feel so much pain. She half expected him to try to force her down again and punish her for how she might have damaged his ability to create a family but she didn't care she didn't want a family with him.

In truth, her knee hadn't injured him that much, to his surprise. She had mostly hit his thigh, but since he was relaxed, he was pushed off anyhow. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he began thinking again, and this time for a while...

Half an hour later, a knock came at the door. Caine had actually expected Elizabeth to be there. What a fool he was; instead, a servant had told him that Elizabeth's father requested a dinner with the soon-to-be couple. Caine absentmindedly said okay, and watched as the servant rushed down the hall to Elizabeth's room. With a quick fix, he rummaged through the dresser to find a likable dark blue robe. He hadn't normally worn such loose clothing, but again... he wanted to try to impress Elizabeth. In the back of his mind he knew that he was thinking too much into this, but he kept on dressing.

Elizabeth answered the door for the servant and nodded and said she would be there she sent for a maid to help her get ready for dinner. She need to freshen up a bit. The maid brushed and pinned up her hair leaving a few loose curls to frame her face. She washed her face and applied a bit of perfume. She had the maid tighten her corset she could barely breathe again. She slowly walked to the dining room to meet her father she stood waiting for their guest to arrive though she would rather just sit but it would be considered rude.

Smoothing his black hair to a suitable place, Caine sighed and walked down the hall. Through the almost complicated path to the dining room, he finally arrived two minutes after Elizabeth. With a gentle, somewhat unnerving genuine smile, he sat down, across from Elizabeth and just a few seats away from her father. "Hello my Lord. Elizabeth," he said, looking at her with a smile. Inside he was vigorously trying to get his right set of mind back before he would do anything he would regret.

She acted as if he wasn't even there until he said her name she raised an eye brow and kept her eyes down at the table but her chin high "Hello Caine" she said softly. She was still very angry and she figured he was too based on what had happened. She stayed seated she refused to look at him except for an occasional annoyed glance. She was not some one who just let things go though he seemed...changed. She ate her dinner in silence but she ate less than usual "permission to be excused father I'm not feeling well"

Caine and her father gradually began to chat, making small bites in between pauses. Caine spared glances towards Elizabeth, only slightly smiling until he looked back at her father. When she asked to be excused, Caine looked at her with a curious look, only to talk again with the other male.

She glared at Caine and left the dining room she walked outside standing on the balcony just looking out. She felt so afraid and angry about what was happening. She leaned on the stone railing for support and sat on it, she placed a hand on her face as a tear ran down her face she didn't want to do this but knew she had no choice she knew he only acted polite because he was in front of her father he didn't care about her.

Caine finished dinner, thanking her father for the food. With a prepared sigh, he walked outside to Elizabeth. "I..." he began nervously.

She quickly wiped away the tear "you what?" she said coldly not even looking at him. She kept looking out at the sky. "look just leave me alone I don't want to have to see this pig till the last second of my freedom. Don't try to act like you care about me because I know you don't you jsut want things to be easier and less work for you when it comes to the wedding night. I hate you. You act like I belong to you and I don't and I won't. I belong to no one" she said harshly. She kept looking out at the sky.

Without another word, Caine stepped in front of her, his eyes soft. "Elizabeth." he began, placing his hands on her thighs. "If you hate me, why was the kiss you gave me so soft?" he inquired gently, leaning into her ear and whispering softly.

Back
Top Bottom