Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Reality of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and Salutations!

Greetings, I am Dreaming of Reality but you may call me what you wish, creative nicknames will shamelessly get you bonus points. At the moment I am by no means new to roleplaying, I have been doing it for years. I remember back in the day when I use to do it in a notebook that was passed amongst friends and you wrote your response into it. That began my addiction. It hit me hard and I fell fast. I fell in love with creating worlds with others, watching characters tackle a situation and to see them grow as individuals. The collaboration is what I adore and getting to meet some interesting characters along the way.

When it comes to role-playing, it is my getaway, my escape from reality so I can admit with no shame that I adore plots that have an aspect of fantasy or something whimsical about them. This means I am a story before all else kind of writer, which is what will keep me coming back. So if you have a plot or something you’ve been craving to do, do not hesitate to message me. I would love to hear what you are working with and I promise I will not bite, at least not hard.

Along with that, as a friendly warning, the career path I have chosen in life is fast paced, high stress and constantly changing. So some days I work 6 hours and others I work 12. It is unpredictable; it is taxing on me mentally, which leads to me not having a consistent response rate.

• Detailed Responses
  • Cliche Pairings and Plots
  • Crazy, Complicated and Insane Plots
  • Responses That Are Not One Liners or A Single Paragraph
  • Anything Medieval, Fantasy (All Fantasy), Futuristic and Modern
  • Heterosexual Pairings (Can Be Easily Convinced to Do Others)
  • Sexual Tension (I like it when the emotions and feelings build up)

Dislikes:
  • Labels Such as Dominant or Submissive
  • Fandoms (Sorry!)
  • One to Three Sentence Responses
  • Not a Fan of Harems, At All

Possible Characters:
Since I have no pairings in mind I decided to give a list of characters/creatures that can be mixed and matched to make an awesome pairing.
  • Teacher
  • Student/Classmate
  • Principle
  • Elf
  • Dragon
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Prince/Princess
  • Demon
  • Angel
  • Werewolf
  • Vampire
  • Dancer
  • Singer
  • Athlete
  • Knight
  • King/Queen
  • Boss
  • Worker/Co-Worker
  • Secretary
  • Neighbor
  • Single Parent
  • Traveler
  • Alien
  • Gypsy
  • Monster
  • Thief/Burglar/Vagabond
  • Hero/Villain
  • Assassin/Bounty Hunter

If there is a character, creature, or other that you'd like to play I would love to hear it and I am sure we can come up with an incredible plot!

Things that inspire me or I would love to create a roleplay from:
x
x
x
x

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful messages! Thought I would give a heads up that I will be headed out of town today for at least two days. Upon my return I will reply to everyone.

Thank you again for the warm welcome and so much interest in starting a roleplay!

Have a wonderful trip =)
I say this to help with the whole posting in a forum rule so i'll simply say I hope you have a wonderful trip and get some time to relax! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom