Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Aggressive and/or Dominant Females for Power Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, welcome to my little thread!

I’m an experienced role player and have been doing it for years. I’m a huge fan of writing in first person, but that’s not a requirement. When it comes to writing length, I tend to match my partner; however, I hate to put a minimum or maximum post length because frequency of posts mater as well. If we’re writing back and forth, expect a few sentences from me. If it’s a once a day sort of deal, expect multi paragraphs.

I’m exclusively looking for female partners that are able to play aggressive or dominant roles. I think it’s definitely worth mentioning that I don’t expect you to run the role play. I love story build up and power play; however, as you probably know, I enjoy losing. We could also swap roles where I played the villain and you played the hero; however, no matter your experience and role, I want to be defeated by you.

I enjoy any premise where I’d play either a novice or experienced man/boy on an adventure, quest or anything really. You would be playing my rival, a novice or experienced female sorceress, villainess, alien, witch, monster girl, demoness, boss, celeb, etc. We can decide on the theme and scenario through PMs, but some of my favorite are fantasy superhero and sci-fi. I’m open for my defeat ranging from a passionate and loving sex service for troubling you to utter humiliation where I’m begging you for mercy.

My limits are scarce, being toilet stuff, castration and bestiality. I encourage you to use whatever kinks you want to reform my foolishness. I’m very accommodating and would love to include every specific or niche kink you may have through a discussion before we start.

Here are a few example match-ups to consider, please note that all of these are fully interchangeable:

Adventurer x Witch
Psychic x Hypnotherapist
Superhero x Burglar
Villain x Police
Space Pirate x Galactic Admiral
Engineer x Sexbot
CEO x Secretary
OC x OC

I encourage anyone that has questions, comments, and of course interest, to message me so we can iron out the details and have some fun! I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom