Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Island :-[Haru & Letty]-:

James didn't let her linger like that very long and soon shoved his cock back into her mouth, not gentle in the slightest as he began to fuck her mouth hard, pressing in further to fuck her throat, feeling that tightness as he slipped back further, the tears slipping down her cheek now just as much due to his rough throat penetration as it was her frustration.

Things with his daughter had started a certain way, but her continued obstinance and the fact she refused to believe he cared for her in any way was quickly turning him against her. Her welfare was becoming secondary and James felt more and more alone. He might as well have taken some stranger and brought them to this island for all the understanding Chloe was giving him, and yet that was against the rules of the place since only family was allowed. He was stuck with her, the ungrateful whiny bitch. This did little to help his attitude and James punished her mouth because of it, fucking her face, pumping his cock in and out of her wanton little mouth as she moaned like the whore she was.

She groaned constantly as he began to fuck her mouth without any hint of mercy. Chloe was about to break looking at him with different eyes, he was mad... no he was furious. Tears flew down her cheek as she now began to willingly suck and lick his cock as he fucked her, it was a moment of clarity the drug was becoming less and less effective as she began to accept it all. She looked at him as he face fucked her, finally when she got a chance to recover her breath she looked at him and then began to cry, "I am so sorry... I been a bad girl I am sorry daddy... I promise... no I swear I will behave... I know you love me and I love you. I realize that now more than ever. I promise I will be the most perfect slave you ever seen but please give me another chance". Something on her look, something inside of her mind had broken, all the resistance was now gone.

Back
Top Bottom