Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Island :-[Haru & Letty]-:

“Why... just tell me why are you doing this to me?. Why take me out of the freedom I had in college to a place where I am... nothing. I cannot even have any clothing, I lost count on how many people have seen me naked already”. She knew that she had a good body but it was no reason whatsoever to imprison her on a town that are full of sick people. She sighed standing up and shaking her head, “I much prefer being dead than being here”. She looked at her father and wanted to slap his face right there but she knew better. “Mark my words, I will get out of here, sooner or later I swear to you I will get out and you will never see me again” she looked at him seriously as she turned around and began walking to the pool.

"I've desired you ever since we lost your mother, and you're all I have left of her, except younger and better. There's no closer bond than between a parent and a child and this is just an extension of that." James explained, knowing she wouldn't understand, and he watched as she walked away, the sway of her hips and her high tight ass making him want her all over again.

"So you basically did not want me for me, I am just a replacement for mom good to know that I am nothing to you but the replacement of a broken chess piece" with that she moved to the pool. She hated her father now, replacing the loss of his wife and just putting her daughter there?. She needed to release stress she jumped on the pool once again and decided to swim from side to side. She was lucky that she at least had a bit of swimming and exercise today that would release her stress a bit.

There was no use arguing with Chloe and she had her mind made up and once that was done there was no convincing her otherwise. James had watched her grow up and no matter what answer he gave - even though he did want her for her - she'd still hate him and think he was sick. That was ok, as he'd convince her over time.

As she dove into the pool he watched her, idly rubbing himself through the pants he wore and his desire for his daughter growing once more, in more ways than one.

Chloe knew what her father wanted now, she was nothing but a replacement for something broken in his life. Now that his wife and her mother was gone he only wanted to replace his wife, for all he cared Chloe could rot on hell. She finally moved out of the water taking long deep breaths as she did. Looking back at her father she rather felt sorry for him as well, he wasn't man enough to find another woman willing to suck his dick. She sighed and leaned back against the wall of the pool while trying to cover her body with the water.

Watching his daughter get out opf the pool, her modest nature had James smiling, though he knew he'd have to break her of that. Standing and moving to her James grabbed her by the elbow. "Alright daughter dearest, I think I'd like you to get on your knees and suck daddy's cock again." he said, and unzipped his fly, his cock, already half-hard, pulled out and presented for her. "Get to it babygirl."

Chloe tried to ignore her father making his way to her that was until he opened his mouth and his fly. She looked at him and then looked up at his face. She was thankful that he did not seemed to have the needle around him, shaking her head she looked up at him “No”. She stood up and looked at him dead on his eyes something that would be seen as an insult on the island “How about you suck yourself”.

James had left the drug in his jacket pocket back on the pool chair and yet he still just smiled. "You're not seriously going to make me smack you around i front of everyone are you?" he asked, pulling her leash from his pocket and snapping the leather strap a bit between his hands.

She shook her head not really wanting to be near him, pain really didn't scared her after all she almost never had experienced it before. She stood up and began following him up to a certain point then began running in the opposite direction she needed to get some help, who was better than the police so her mind was settled in finding the local police station.

James turned as his daughter started running the opposite direction and with a sigh he zipped back up and watched her go. There wasn't anywhere she could run, not really. It was an island after all, and those here in charge, himself included, self-regulated. She'd find no help at all, and James called for a cart as Chloe ran out of sight. Soon an electric golfcart was brought and he moved off after her. She'd tire out eventually, or come to her senses, and he rode along the closest streets as he looked for her.

Chloe had no idea why her father was not going after her, that was good at least. She knew that was something to worry about for now she was content to go to the mainland. She wasn't dumb, she had seen a few police officers at the party which meant that either she had to search for the people in this department who were not dirty or go to a different one. Finally she got to the harbor and looked around, she either needed to find a empty boat or just enough to swim to the other shore or die trying. She got to the harbor and started looking for a small row boat that did not had any motor since she did not have any keys for them.

Making sure that he had the syringe full of the drug with him, James steered the cart along the streets and then realized that since Chloe also knew this was an island that she might try to get to the docks. Heading that way his hunch paid off as he saw his lovely daughter running along the wharf. Smiling to himself the golf cart quickly caught up with her.

"Get in Chloe, and just do as you're told. There's no need to make it any harder for yourself." James told her, and pulled out the needle, holding it and having it ready just in case.

“Why should I, you don't even love me. I am just a piece of meat for you, a replacement for mom!” she looked at him as she wanted to slap his face so badly but she was holding in, her fists shaking clearly holding herself back. “What respect I had for you is gone, what love I had for you is gone as well. Now I am going to get on that boat and go back to the mainland or I will swim there even if I die trying, then you will loose both a daughter and a wife”.

Getting out of the cart James shook his head. "That's where you're wrong, my lovely daughter. I do love you. I'm never going to let you go." he promised and grabbed for her, meaning to catch her by the arm, the needle at the ready to jab into her and give her the drug.

She gasped as she saw the needle, "No!, let me go!" she began pushing away from him not wanting to be near him at all. She was afraid of her father but over that she was afraid of what he could do with that needle, the changes that he could make her endure just because the drug was so potent, it rendered her useless and only able to think about cock.

James' grip tightened on her arm and he pulled her close. "If you'd just behave then I wouldn't ave to do this." he told her and jabbed the needle in her leg, depressing the plunger. Only then did he let her go, watching her carefully.

“No!.... no please... AH!” she screamed as she felt the needle inside her leg and the liquid being poured inside. “No no no no” she looked down at her body as the signs began seconds later, she dropped to her knees and noticed that once again her pussy was becoming soaked. “No!... no no no... I will not break....” she felt herself leaking on the ground as she looked up at him with wanton need. “Fuck no I cannot fight this!... oh fuck....” she began to feel really bad for not trusting him as she crawled up in front of him kissing his shoes.

"That's my girl." James said as she leaked her juices down her thighs and it pooled between her legs. Grabbing her by the hair he hauled her up to her feet and to the cart, pushing her into one side and sliding in beside her as he began to drive it back the way they came. James did stop though, outside one of the many adult stores, locking her leash in place and walking her inside while her pussy leaked all over her thighs.

Gasping out loud she did not fought back as he pushed her back into the cart her hands instantly moved between her legs as she softly began pleasuring herself. This time it did not worked she needed a cock, her fingers only were not doing anything. Her mind quickly began to understand that there were no escaping this place even if she tried and now she made him mad which was worst.

James quickly found what he was looking for in the sex shop and immediately put the locking belt on his daughter, the built-in dildo sliding easily into her soaking dripping cunt. It filled her up and stretched her out, and he locked the belt in place. "Next time we'll get one for your ass too." he promised her and slapped her across her lovely tits. The remote that he had was turned on, the fake cock vibrating inside her pussy and slowly rotating as well as James watched with a little smirk.

Chloe was out of it, her fingers were deep inside her cunt not really allowing herself any chance to recover. She tried her best to make herself cum that she had no idea what her father was up to, at least not until it was too late. Groaning she noticed he put on her some sort of panties with locks however what really made it strange was the rather large toy inserted in it not allowing it to slip off. Turning on the power on the dildo she gave out a small shriek of surprise, she tried to touch herself but she just could not do anything about it.

Her hands cupped in front of the metal chastity belt as if tring to get some more pleasure to get her over the edge, just a little bit more. She knew that with just one orgasm he drug would calm down but until then she would need someone else to make her cum, “Ah.... Fuck.... oh fuck” she bit her lips as she now began crying “I am sorry.... oh daddy please I am sorry for running away... let me cum please”.

Seeing his daughter leaking her pussy juices down her thighs and how she tried to get more pleasure from the dildo, James turned the vibration of the toy on high and pulled out his cock. "If you want to cum you better get to suckin'." he told her. There was no pause for an answer, no permission asked, and James pressed his semi-hard dick to her lips.

“Gah oh god...” she hated the drug it turned her into a mindless fuck toy and now that thanks to it she was trapped in a chastity belt she knew that she would need the keys that only he had in order to get out. Groaning she looked down at his cock and her mouth began to water as she looked at his wonderful cock on full display there. Finally without wasting much time she licked the head of his cock before taking it all inside her mouth and using her hand to slowly and softly massage his ball sack.

The way his daughter gobbled up his cock took James' breath away and he hissed in pleasure as Chloe swallowed his thick dick like a pro and began to suck him as she played with his balls, the muted vibrating whine of the vibrating dildo inside of her tight cunt barely able to be heard as he moved his hips and fucked his baby daughter's mouth. "That is such a good girl. I know you'll come around and I won't need that drug forever, but until then this is a damn fine substitue." he told her and pulled his cock from her mouth to slap her across the face with it.

The drug was clouding her mind, the only thing she could focus on was his member inside her, she needed it inside. She looked up at him as he revealed that there was not going to be much drugs for long but instead this hell of a device which was much worst. Groaning she began rubbing her own breasts as he pulled her out and began slapping her with his cock. Whimpering she felt her tears finally began to fall as she was so much in the edge and wanting that least bit to get her over.

Back
Top Bottom