Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Island :-[Haru & Letty]-:

James was humming to himself as they exited the cottage and out on the street they soon saw more people. Most seemed to be very similar to their situation - a young girl on the leash of an older man, though some followed immediately behind with no leash, though all were collared, and now and then an older woman with a younger boy, and some couples even seemed to be siblings.

A man waved to James and came over, a slim redheaded young girl at his heels, her eyes downcast to the pavement. She was dressed like a Catholic schoolgirl, though her skirt was so short her ass hung out. "James! Nice to finally see you! I take it that this is Chloe, whom we've heard so much about?" the man asked, his lecherous gaze raking down Chloe's body.

"It is! This is my lovely daughter Chloe. Chloe, this is Mr. Blake and his daughter, Kat." James said and gave the leash a tug to show Chloe she should be nice.

Chloe looked at the scene and was left dumbfounded, there were girls in her situation all over the place, all with collars. She looked back at the man that her father was talking to, blushing heavily she looked down, “P... pleasure sir”. Chloe wanted to land a punch on her dad and every one of these people and run awa with people in collars but she knew better she knew most if not all of these girls were already broken hope was dimming more and more with each second.

She felt so humiliated!, not only she was naked but she had signs of sex all over her body especially on her thighs. She wanted to run away and try to get some help but she knew better, there must be a reason why on this island, why here. She took a long deep breath as she tried to cover her pussy with her hands especially the cum stains. By now she didn't care if her breasts were exposed she only needed to relax and try to hide her privates with her hands.

Seeing the discomfort of his daughter james merely smiled. "Don't be so modest daughter dearest. You were an excellent lay, but will only get better with time. You should be proud and not trying to hide it!"

The other man seemed to nod in agreement and turned to kiss his own daughter. "Kat is usually much more lively than this, but now and then she gets depressed. The loss of her mother hit her hard." the man explained. Giving his daughter a pat on the ass the man then said, "Will you be joining us all for dinner James? You know they have an induction for all the new members."

"Of course!" James said and then gestured. "You lead the way." and he would tug on Chloe's leash as they would begin to follow.

“D..Dad!” she was furious, she was being displayed like some sort of animal or trophy and she didn't like it. She gasped as he once again pushed the leash ordering her to follow him, she tried to not remove her hands from where they were, she did remember everything and clearly was not happy about it at all. Her father used drugs to make her horny and then used that against her however by now she was sure that her father had thrown away all of her clothing, knowing him as well as she did.

She bit her lip hard as she followed them to wherever they wanted to take her. She looked at the other girl and how despressed she looked, apparently she lost her mother as well something that she could relate. Taking a long deep breath and wondered exacly what was instore for her.

The odd thing is that, as they walked, the other girl, Kat, seemed to cheer up as her father bestowed small touches and kisses. It was obvious she was conditioned somehow, and by the time they reached the large building that was evidently their destination, Kat's nipples were hard under her top as evidenced by the little tents they made.

The building turned out to be a wonderful restaurant, probably 4 or 5 star by the looks of it - quite opulent and decadent. James paraded his daughter to where they would sit, at one table where a couple other men and a woman, each with a person on a leash, sat. Mr. Blake and his daughter sat at another table and soon a man got up to speak, welcoming them all to the island and then, one by one, asking the people at James' and Chloe's table to get up and introduce themselves and state the relationship between themselves and the person on the leash.

James got up when it was their turn, all eyes on him and Chloe and he introduced them. "I'm James and this is Chloe, my daughter." he said, and to applause they went back to be seated.

Chloe looked at her reaction, Chloe was right the girl somehow was conditioned to like it all, she could not help. She gasped as soon as she saw the room full of people, a lot of people with others on leashes most of the people on leashes were naked as well. She could not believe this, she was dumbfounded by the entire situation, was this a sect? Or did the entire island was sick like this. She certainly hope it wasn't the latter because if it was there was no way she could get out and she would most likely end up like Kat. Her eyes opened wide as she heard everybody clapping, tears finally flew down her cheek she knew there was no running away from this.

She was so nervous that she could run away and even risk her life dying out there if she could. She closed her eyes and looked at her father with hateful eyes, she hated her father to death but he still had the drug and the people on this room was with him so she could not say or do anything wrong, she liked her mind how it was. She looked down to the floor trying to assimilate the way Kat was behaving as she waited and hoped this would end up soon.

As they took their seats James leaned over and kissed Chloe's forehead. "Good girl. I am so proud of you." he said, and just then one of the other girls on stage with what looked like her brother, started shrieking.

"You sick fucks! What the fuck is wrong with all of you? You think this is right? You're all fucked in the head! Bastards! You..."

She got no further as the young man with her stuck her in the side of the leg with the needle and injected the drug. Immediately the young girl went slack and instead of heated and angry words a heated and wanton moan left her and her right hand slid down between her legs to rub her pussy and she dropped right there on the floor, pushing her fingers into her cunt and begging.

"Fuck me Steve! Please brother, I need your cock...." she groaned and pinched her nipples with her other hand, begging her brother to fuck her right on stage in front of everyone. Scooping her up the young man just smiled and bowed to the audience, who tittered with laughter and the original speaker got up.

"Sorry about that folks. We usually have one or two guests who have trouble assimilating."

“Dummy...” she shook her head, the girl was so dumb making a scene like that in a place where everybody was against her. However that gave her an idea, the girl was not broken fully, at least not yet which was good, she just needed to be friends with the girls brother grab the attention from her to Chloe and perhaps then they could both figure a way out. Biting her lip she looked at her father and smiled, “Daddy, can I go check on that girl? I am worried about her. I swear I will come back to you”. She bit her lip as she looked at her father not really wanting to say the next words but she needed to if he ever was going to trust her.

“I.... I will behave next time you want to use me...I will not fight and let anybody you wish fuck me” she could not believe she was saying those words but she needed to, those words would either mean her salvation or her eternal imprisonment, 'there is no success without sacrifice' of sorts”. She wasn't sure if the leash had a padlock reason why she didn't even try to get it off. She knew the girls often remembered all of what happened so her plan was simple but complicated at the same time.

James' eyes narrowed as Chloe asked and he was obviously suspicious, but he gave a nod. His daughter's empathy and sympathy for others was part of the reason he desired her so much. "I know you will." he answered and his hand came up to undo the clasp on her collar, which stayed on, but the leash came off.

Chloe bowed and walked out, if she was correct the drug would not allow her to make long distance driving or even being in the passenger seat. They must be in a room somewhere in this place, after a bit of searching she noticed a door where there were moaning and groaning, the voice was very much like hers. Knocking on the door she opened it and looked inside, “Ummm excuse me sir... I just wanted to check on her since the drugs can be though... may I approach her? You can continue without stopping if you wish please pay no mind to me”. She blushed and bowed feeling a bit self concious about being naked as well but slowly that was being pealed away.

The young man turned as Chloe opened the door, his eyes lighting up. "Baby, you can join us any time you like. My sister's just fine, but I sure could use a mouth on my cck too." he said, and pulled out of the girl, her moan turning a bit as she was made empty and she looked up. "Please... don't stop..." she gasped, and her hand furiously worked her swollen clit as her juices dribbled out of her and along her ass, to drip onto the floor as her brother offered Chloe his dick, glistening with his sister's lust.

She looked over at him and blushed, "I would love to sir but you would need to ask my Master and Father first. I would not like to infringe on the rules of this wonderful place. Now if you wish I could wait for you here willing while you go ask him. I am sure that he would say yes but we never know. I will take care of her while you arrive back, I will keep her willing for your wonderful cock sir". She bowed and walked over next to her with a smile. She leaned over and kissed the girl on her lips while her hand moved to the girls clit as Chloe began to quickly rub her knob. She then moved to her ear licking and gently whispering, "You are no alone, you need to think before you say anything here... help me escape... my name is Chloe". She continued licking her ear as she moved lower to her neck.

The young man just smirked. "Baby, if you don't know the rules, I am sure your Master does, and sending you in here after me is permission all on its own." he says, and smiles as he watches Chloe start to play with his sister. "I'm sure your Master knew that and wouldn't mind in the least." Steve said, and walked around Chloe to grab her free hand and pull it down to his engorged cock.

She removed her hand and shook her head, "I did not came here for you, I came here because I was worried about her and I know what that injection can do first hand. I was just worried how she was that was all". She looked at him and sighed bowing her head a bit, "Now that I know how she is I will take my leave please excuse me". She sighed and began walking out the window.

The guy watched for a moment and listened to what Chloe had to say but it was as she tried toe scape out the window that he grabbed her and hauled her back. "Trying to make an escape huh? I think it might be best if I took you back out to your Master."

She looked at her hand and then looked at him, "Mmmm I am not trying to make an escape, I am just not interested in pleasing you without orders from my father. Let go of my hand or I will break it". She looked at him seriously, she had taken a couple of classes of self-defence and although it was not enough against her father but a guy like this? she could easily handle. "take care of your slave, she is needing you. So you know, I know how to defend myself rather well".

The young man smirked. "Fair enough, fair enough. And you're right, my sister needs me." he said, his eyes glazing over a bit as he moved back to his sister and immediately sank his cock into her waiting pussy and was answered with a deep satisfied moan. In another moment the two were lost in one another and paying no mind to Chloe at all.

She shrugged and shook her head looking at the girl hoping she remembered. Now with her mission out of the way she just needed to keep her sanity up and avoid that drug for as long as she could and that mean catering to her father every whim. Taking a long breath and left the room making her way back to her father and nodding at him with a smile, "Thank you father, sorry I took so long bu I am back".

There was a smile from James as his daughter returned and he beckoned her to sit on his lap. Whether she did or not he clasped the leash on her again and soon they were given their menus to order their dinners. "Is that girl ok?" James asked Chloe, and he did seem concerned.

"No... but he is taking care of her" she sighed and looked at him. She reminded herself that she needed to please him as much as she could if she was ever going to get out of there. Gulping a bit she sat on his lap as he had ordered not really wanting to do so but understanding that she might not have a choice in the matter.

Welcoming his daughter to his lap, James' hand caresed along her back and then her thighs, her high pert tits drawing his gaze for a moment and soon their meal was brought and James let his daughter take care of him in a way, cutting his steak and feeding it to him. Now and then his hand would roam over the soft mounds of her tits and he kissed her shoulder. She was allowed to eat as well, of course, and soon the congregation of people headed out of doors to a large well-lit pool area. There was a large bar there, and the drinking and skinny dipping began, though James pulled his daughter to a reclining chair and once more sat her on his lap as they would watch many of the people start to horseplay.

Chloe hated the fact that she needed to feed her father like he was some sort of a child. She knew very well that he could feed himself however his touches let her know that he was indeed happy and that was the way he wanted her to be. She could feel herself moist between her legs as he continued to play with her pussy. Finally once the food was done she followed him, not really having any choice poolside and sat with him. There were people all around the place and she smiled finally been able to see other people having fun, she needed to get out of here bu perhaps while she figured out a wa this place would not be so bad.

Seeing his daughter looking at the pool James gave her bottom a pat and said, "If you'd like to go swimming then I want you to have some fun." he said and let her off her leash. "Go and have fun babygirl." he told her and then added, "I'll have a present for you when you get back."

She shook her head before looking at him, "Nah, I don't know anybody here and I no longer have any freedom to actually fun. I would not like to make friends to only not being able to hang out with them. You took that away from me when you brought me to this hell. Yes I am not happy but I don't want that needle much more. Don't ever expect me to forgive you".

"suit yourself Chloe, but if you refuse to go and have any sort of fun at all, then you can at least provide me with a little. Suck my cock darling daughter, or try and go make friends. Your choice. I'll not sit here with a sullen bitch on my lap that has no fire within her. I know you better than that."

Back
Top Bottom